Ch. 5

Ch.5 - Practice
Date: Monday, April 12, 20xx
Time and Location: 6:03 pm, Rose Studio

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

After we finished eating, me and Jamie rode his motorcycle and went to Rose's Studio where we mostly practice our dance techniques and sometimes hangout with our friends.

Once we went inside, we saw Rose, one of my best friends, aka the owner of the studio.

We met when I was in second year middle school, me and Jamie were talking about finding a place to practice since the old place we often went to was shut down, the owner of the place seemed to remember us and said that it was shut down due to the high cost and with not many people going in and out of it other than me and Jamie.

He said sorry and also mentioned that he appreciated us coming back there everytime. We didn't mind that it was shut down, although it would hinder our practice, since the owner was really kind to us.

Sometimes we went there after I was "spoken" to by kacchan and his friends, and Jamie would find me there. The owner seemed to have experienced the same thing a long time ago and told us to come whenever.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic but afterwards, we saw a flyer that a girl was giving people. Shockingly, the girl was really beautiful and a lot of people were taking the flyers from her hands, which 1 of the flyers flew and went straight to us.

After reading the flyer, the girl saw us and waved. I actually don't know why she noticed me and Jamie back then, but who knows?

We went to go talk to her about the flyer since we were really in need of a place to practice in and hesitatingly she agreed.

We became friends, after meeting the others, we had a friend group, which we didn't initially intend to make but it was cool.

Anyways, me and Jamie walked in the studio and there was actually only 2 or 4 people in the studio which was a sight to see.

"Hey Rose!" I call out to her. She replied, "ZUKUU!!" And ran up to me like a cheetah. She hugged me, squeezing me as I try to say that I couldn't breathe with her tight grip.

I can feel my eyes going wide and my hands that tried to slap her back due to the insane amount of grip she put in the hug.

Keyword tried.

She let me go after a minute, and thankfully I was still able to breath. After which followed was us making idle talk, it was fun but unfortunately I had to tell her that me and Jamie were going to practice.

She said, "I guessed that was the reason why you guys were here, everytime you come here that was always the reason, apart from a few instances and...that incident" she whispered the last part for us not to hear, but unfortunately only Jamie didn't hear it.

I heard what she said clear, but I know she's just trying to keep what happened in the past and hoping we would forget it but I'll never forget..that incident.

Continuing on, she said "Anyways, I'll just watch you guys, go on dance dance dance, hehehe..." while making a huge grin, which really creeped the fuck out of me.

As if it was our cue, we started to practice. I was feeling kind of pop so I recommended that we try practicing a hard song, by hard I meant a different language. Who knows when it might come in handy.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Song and Choreography: Thunderous - Stray Kids

*Time skip*

Time And Location: 7:45 pm, Outside Rose Studio
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

After almost 1 and a half hour of practicing, wherein I danced while Jamie sang the song. We started to get a hang of the start up until the first chorus but it still needs improvement.

I try to learn other languages but I can't use it very well while Jamie can. When choosing a song, I just choose which one I can vibe with.

Anyways, we were done practicing after 1hr and 42mins (Rose was creeping me out because she's the one who told us how long we were practicing....)

Me and Jamie said our goodbyes to Rose as we left the studio.

"Bye Rose, see you again next time" said Jamie. While I just smile and say "BYEE!!" to her. She shouted, "DON'T FORGET TO VISIT ME THEN!" and then turned back to go inside the studio.

After that me and Jamie just chuckled remembering how chaotic she was. It was already 8:07 pm by the time we arrived at the cafe near UA campus, so I told Jamie to just drop me off at the cafe.

He insisted on driving me back to the dorms but I refused because he still needs to go back to his own which takes around 15-20 mins and I didn't want him to go back so late at night, just to be on the safe side.

He reluctantly agreed and gave me a pouting face that literally says, "Kiss?" I laughed which made him pout more but I decided to humor him and gave a goodbye kiss.

He brightened up and was about to leave when I said, "Baby! Text me when you get back to your dorms." while smiling.

He agreed which made me smile more, afterwards he left while I walked back to 1-A dorms. When I got inside the dorms, I saw some were still awake and some were back in their rooms.

I was tired enough and didn't want to talk to anyone so I just said hello, went to the kitchen, ate dinner and proceeded to go back to my room whilst my classmates were giving me weird looks.

When I got inside my room it was already 8:36 pm, so by this time I assume Jamie already got back. I took out my phone and he texted me saying he was back at their dorms.

I was happy to hear that, I gave him a call in which he answered. After a while I started dozing off, and the next minute I was already asleep.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

A/N: I changed how I write the chapter, is this better or is the one before better? Let me know! Feedback is always welcomed. Anyways sorry for the long update, I was kinda wondering what to write, I didn't realize I had writer's block though... But starting tomorrow, I'll post the next chapter after this one. I had all the chapters planned but I don't have the content written yet, as always thank you for reading this!