Ch.3 (2)

Ch.3 - Pt.2 Early Lunch Date
DATE: Monday, April 12, 20xx

•Narrator•

At the café was a boy waiting for his boyfriend, meanwhile something really bad was happening elsewhere. And that place was the cafeteria of UA. Bakugo and Monoma were fighting but most of Class 1-A and Class 1-B were just eating, while some others were just watching as the fight goes on, cheering the other side on.

Anyway, back at the café arrived the boyfriend of the boy whose name is Izuku.

Izuku's POV•

I saw the café door open, whilst Jamie was waving at me. I also waved back in response, I urged him to sit next to me and he complied.

•Unknown POV•

Izuku: Valentine, over here.
Jamie: Coming zuki~

Izuku's POV•

He sat down and we began to talk about our plans for later. Since the renovations will be starting at Thursday, we planned to go to the studio our friend has before the renovations finish. We won't be able to frequent the place if we go to UA to practice the techniques. So before that happens, we plan on going to Rose's Studio until the renovations finish.

We also talked about when we would have the hangout again, it's been a while since we last saw our friends. 'Sigh' this is why all of us going to different schools is a problem, I actually hope that someday they'll go or I'll go change schools just for us to hangout again. But anyway, lunch time was almost over so me and Valentine went back to our own campus (school).

After I went back, my classmates tried to ask me where I went but, luckily I was saved by the bell. Then classes started.

~Timeskip to After Classes~

•Jamie's POV•

Finally, classes ended. I should probably get my stuff and leave campus already. I gotta wait for zuki at the café we went to earlier. I miss him already 🥺.

•Narrator•

As he was thinking about the boy, Izuku Midoriya. His classmates surrounded him before he can actually walk out of his classroom, both boys and girls were lined up. I probably haven't mentioned this but, Jamie was the so-called popular kid in their school. They tried to get away from all those people and managed to sneak away.

•Jamie's POV•

Shit, I forgot about those crazy people. Always chasing me wherever I go, they give me the chills. Fortunately I got away, I gotta get my motorcycle right now before they notice I'm gone.

Bakugo's POV•

Tsk. That nerd was sly, he ignored my question earlier, and then he went somewhere at lunch time. Can't believe I got distracted by that damn class 1-B loser. Shitty deku better tell me what's going on or he'll get 💥 instead. Classes ended so that shitty deku better not be going anywhere this time, he should just go to the dorms and train himself because he'll never be as good as me. Anyway, raccoon eyes, round face and the others were planning something about that shitty deku again, not like I care.

•Unknown POV•

Group Chat was created by Mina Ashido
Mina Ashido added 19 people to the Group Chat
Mina Ashido changed the Group name to "Gossip"
Mina Ashido changed 19 people's nicknames
'Gossip'

Boom Boom Hoe (Bakugo) : Wtf, raccoon eyes. What's with this?! Also what's with the names!?! HAH?!
Manly Boy Always Hard (Kirishima) : Yo, bro calm down. But yeah, mina what's this for?
Acid Girl is Toxic (Mina) : It's literally in the group chat name....BUT NEVERMIND THAT. Did you guys see where midoriya went earlier, at lunch time. I think he probably met his 'baby', when he came back he was all sunshines and rainbows 👀
Round Face (Ochako) : Can't it be that something really good happened?
Frog Tongue (Tsuyu) : Ochako-chan is right, kero
Perverted Trash (Mineta) : What if he had se-

Mina Ashido muted Mineta Minoru

Mother (Momo) : You guys may be right except Mineta, but we can't assume what might have happened. Why don't we talk this out in the common room, I'll make some tea. Sato, would you be a dearie and help me make some food and sweets for later.
SUGAR RUSHH (Sato) : Sure, yaomomo-san.

~TBC~

A/N: I actually can't think of nicknames so just go with it LOL. The villain attack already happened with Bakugo kidnapped, Izuku and friends tried to save him, All might captured AFO, but in this story Mirio came with the students who tried to save Bakugo, Mirio didn't cry when All Might said "it's your turn" instead he was only sad that All Might's age has come to an end and knows that he has a responsibility to keep and that is to be the next Symbol of Peace. This week I'm gonna be busy, I probably would only update once a week, mostly on weekends though. But as always thank you to anyone for reading~