Ch.3 (1)

A/N: I'm open to any criticism just not toxic and rude criticism (saying that I shouldn't write or stuff like that), I'm fine with any suggestions or advice to my writing. Criticism such as telling me my mistakes and how you think I'd improve would be beneficial for me.

Ch.3 - Pt.1 Early Lunch Date
DATE: Monday, April 12, 20xx

•Narrator•

After Izuku went back inside the classroom, they began to talk amongst themselves again. Homeroom was already finished by the time Izuku came back so, Eraserhead dismissed the class as he was getting quite tired, even though he already is, listening to the problem children talk amongst themselves, as it was getting too loud for his ears to handle. After homeroom, classes started.

~Timeskip~

Soon it was already lunch time, one by one, class 1-A students left the classroom. They can all be seen going to the cafeteria although one was missing. Once again, class 1-A was looking for that one missing person in their class. But was interrupted by class 1-B Monoma talking shit to their class, while other members of class 1-B were trying to get Monoma back to his seat.

Class 1-A of course, can't take the provocation and instead bickers with Monoma. Leaving that one missing person free to do whatever he wants without being followed by his nosy classmates.

Izuku's POV•

When it was time for lunch, I followed my classmates out of the classroom and tried to be extra sneaky, so I tried to minimize my presence as much as I could. I know they're my friends, and I'm supposed to tell them what I'm doing but they're too nosy and gossipy.

I know that they eavesdropped on me because their voices are loud to hear even if you're outside the classroom, especially Bakugo. You can hear him screaming even if you're outside. If they weren't so nosy and gossipy then I would've told them. I guess friends aren't always that good.

Anyways, I took my phone out while leaving school grounds. I went to the café that was near my school and ordered 2 bear hamburg steak, 1 Roar! Roar! Parfait, and 1 Mew! Mew! Parfait.

 I went to the café that was near my school and ordered 2 bear hamburg steak, 1 Roar! Roar! Parfait, and 1 Mew! Mew! Parfait

(Bear Hamburg Steak. Picture not mine)

(Roar! Roar! Parfait

(Roar! Roar! Parfait. Picture also not mine.)

(Mew! Mew! Parfait

(Mew! Mew! Parfait. Picture also not mine.)

Before my order arrives, I messaged my boyfriend Jamie.

•Unknown POV•
Messages - "Baby"

Izuku: Valentine, it's time for lunch, I ordered food for us at the café I mentioned (灬º‿º灬)♡
Message sent
Message seen by Baby at Friday 12:31 pm
Izuku smiles seeing the seen notification.

Messages - "Zuki"
Jamie: I just got out of class, I gotta get my motorcycle. See you in 20 mins zuki ( ◜‿◝ )♡
Message sent
Message seen by Zuki at Friday 12:33 pm
Jamie also smiles seeing the seen notification.

~TBC~