Ch.4

Ch.4 - Gossip
DATE: Monday, April 12, 20xx

•Narrator•

Right now, class 1-A students are in the common room chatting about stuff. Some are watching television some are playing games while some are eating food in the kitchen. Classes already ended and right now it was 5:10 pm.

After a minute or two passed, Izuku Midoriya was getting ready to leave the dorms. The boy said hello and goodbye to his classmates as he was leaving the room. After he left, his classmates started to chat and talk about what they were planning to do.

•Unknown POV• (5-9 mins passed since Midoriya left, just a reminder why todoroki said what he said)

Mina: So, should we follow him?
Iida: No, that is not heroic *doing his signature chops*
Mina: Awww.... c'mon Iida, get that stick out of your ass.
Iida: I- Mina Ashido! There is no stick up my ass! Please watch your words.
Toru: Iida-kun just agree already, just this once. We already talked about this earlier and you said that you would allow it "class representative"
Iida: But- fine. (He is happy getting called class representative)
Todoroki: Didn't Midoriya leave like 10 or so minutes ago? *while eating his cold soba*
Tsuyu: He's right *kero*
Koda: .....
Jirou: SHIT. Momo-san please make us some supplies for videotaping, and give it to toru-san. We might still catch up to him. I'll adjust the volume of the device.

~After everything they did just to make sure everything work~ (5 mins passed so it's 5:25 pm)

•Narrator•

While Midoriya was walking to the café, he was unaware of what his classmates were doing. But, he didn't care as right now his only priority was to see his boyfriend. Even though they have not been separated for a very long time, Izuku still wants to see his boyfriend faster.

After arriving at the café, he sees his boyfriend sitting by a window. He was urged to sit by him. Whilst they were talking, the food Jamie ordered had arrived. Meanwhile, Toru was looking at where they might be and saw them at the café.

Izuku's POV•

After arriving at the café, me and Jamie chatted and waited for the food he ordered to arrive. I told him that after eating here, we should go to Rose's Studio to practice our techniques.

Toru's POV•

THERE THEY ARE. OMG. OMG. OMG. I gotta record this.

I recorded them in the café, but after they ate, they stood up and left the café. They went to a motorcycle which I think belongs to the guy Midoriya was speaking to. I didn't know how I would follow barefoot so I just resigned and went back to the dorms.

I told everyone what I saw whilst showing the footage I recorded. I never thought that they would have a motorcycle. Midoriya went outside barefooted so I thought that he would walk....*sighs*

I'm gonna make sure that we're prepared the next time this happens. I could've gotten some sweet tea during this time, but instead it failed because we weren't prepared enough...

~TBC~

A/N: I couldn't think of what to write at ch.5 probably because I was busy thinking about other stuff. Making this chapter almost made me cry. I finished making Toru's POV and suddenly it deleted itself so I had to rewrite it considering I didn't have any notes or it wasn't on my clipboard, I had to rewrite it by memory.😭