Info about Izuku and OC

Name: Izuku Darcy Midoriya(Cinnamon Roll)

(Cinnamon Roll)

Nicknames/Likes to be called: Darcy, Midori, Zuki, Zuku, Ariya (Aria), Honey, Baby, Dori, Babe, Sweetheart

Age: 16

Quirk: Dancing Influence

Whenever they hear music they just dance to the rhythm.

If they follow the rhythm they get stronger, like combos in a dancing game. Only around 3 times stronger. They can choose who they want to follow the rhythm with they can be the partner or someone else.

Drawbacks: Everytime they go off rhythm they feel intense pain and it only intensifies everytime they mess up.

Innate Traits: They can dance really well even without practicing but they must still continue to practice. They like to dance to the rhythm when music is playing but they don't need to use the quirk to dance.

How to use Quirk against villains: When villains are affected by the quirk Dancing Influence, they must dance to the rhythm properly or they would feel intense pain until they feel their whole body breaking (bones, mentality, rot, etc.) from the pain.

Likes: Jamie Valentine, His family, True heroes, Eri, Fighting villains, Different kinds of food from all over the world, traveling, singing, dancing, cooking, his friends, suicide thoughts and attempts, people apart of the LGBTQIA+ community,

Dislikes: Karens, Fake Heroes, Betrayers, Homophobic People, Judgemental people, people using others for their own gain or benefits, Bullies, Cocky people, people who try and flirt with him or his boyfriend for their own benefits, fake friends, nosy people, transphobic people

Sexuality: Demisexual (Demisexuality is a sexual orientation where people only experience sexual attraction to folks that they have close emotional connections with.)

Dating: Jamie Alistair Valentine

Relationship: Boyfriend

School: UA Hero Academy
(20 min ride to RW Academy)

School: UA Hero Academy(20 min ride to RW Academy)

Name: Jamie Alistair Valentine

Nicknames/Likes to be called: Jamie, Babe, Baby, Honey, Valentine, Jam, Ali, Tine (Tin), Sweetheart

Age: 18

Quirk: Music Tune

The user can manipulate emotions by playing different types of music. The user can also generate music. But the user cannot manipulate the emotions of a person with a Dance quirk. The most they can do is make them dance to the rhythm.

Thus this quirk is suitable when partnered with a dance quirk. They can also change their voice according to the tune or flow of the music. (Ex. If the user wants a person to feel depressed they can.)

Drawbacks: The user must wear cancelling headphones to make sure that the attacks do not affect the user but when generating music they do not need the cancelling headphones.

Innate Traits: They have good voice since birth. And they may show the traits of wanting to write songs. They like to sing and is good at it but they must practice and keep there vocal cords healthy or well to prevent horrible or cracking voice. They can also dance according to the music but must practice or be taught how.

Likes: singing, dancing, people apart of the LGBTQIA+ community, true heroes, fighting villains, flirting with Darcy, food, kids

Dislikes: Karens, Fake Heroes, Betrayers, Homophobic People, Judgemental people, people using others for their own gain or benefits, Bullies, Cocky people, people who try and flirt with him or his boyfriend for their own benefits, fake friends, nosy people, transphobic people

Sexuality: Pansexual (Pansexuality is sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity.)

Dating: Izuku Darcy Midoriya

Relationship: Boyfriend

School: Redwood Hero Academy
(20 min ride to UA Academy)

They met each other back in middle school but Bakugou does not know him. Izuku goes to UA with Bakugou but Jamie goes to a different school but also tries to be a hero.

Explanation on why is Izuku is demisexual. We all know that Bakugou bullied Izuku in middle school even in UA. Izuku met Jamie in middle school. Jamie helped Izuku to cope with the bullying and others. They became best friends and met others. After a few months of hanging out they became a couple.