Emma Watson Oneshots

By whipped_for_life

This will be a bunch of oneshots, imagines and drabbles of Emma Watson. Enjoy! Started on: October 15, 2021 More

Announcement
Hotel Lobby
Orlando
Orlando (2)
Bet
Ice Skating
Breakups
Breakups (2)
In-laws
In-laws (2)
In-laws (3)
Blind date
Halloween
Spider
Blind Date (2)
Nutella and Strawberries
"I was wrong"
Grand Central
Grand Central (2)
Kiss her you fool
"Emma is better at Minecraft"
π˜‹π˜³π˜’π˜£π˜£π˜­π˜¦ #1
π˜‹π˜³π˜’π˜£π˜£π˜­π˜¦ #2
Unrequited Feelings
π˜‹π˜³π˜’π˜£π˜£π˜­π˜¦ #3
Unrequited feelings (2)
π˜‹π˜³π˜’π˜£π˜£π˜­π˜¦ #4
Unrequited Feelings (3)
π˜‹π˜³π˜’π˜£π˜£π˜­π˜¦ #5
Cake
π˜‹π˜³π˜’π˜£π˜£π˜­π˜¦ #6
Reading Marathon
"I love you too"
"i love you too" (2)
Announcement ✨
Stubble
Busy
Would You Be So Kind
Human
Spider (2)
Frustrated
"Yes."

Breakups (3)

1.4K 36 3
By whipped_for_life

(Hey guys! This is the final part for Breakups, it might be a little too long, sorry. I hope you enjoy nevertheless!)

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

Time moved very slow for (Y/n) and Emma. But at last, it was finally Friday for them which meant today was their date. They had decided to watch it at around 5pm so that they would be able to eat dinner afterwards. It was 3pm and Emma and (Y/n) were freaking out. Right now (Y/n) had called Daniel Radcliffe, his best friend, to help him decide on what to wear for his and Emma's date.

"(Y/n) that looks great on you, just wear that" Daniel suggested. "It's great but is it awesome? It needs to be perfect." (Y/n) said. "I think so...But you do look great in it" Daniel told (Y/n), (Y/n) smiled and said "Okay then this is it." (Y/n) was wearing a plain white shirt, with ripped jeans and a beige trench coat with his white shoes. They decided to play some video games until 4:00pm since (Y/n) had to go pick up Emma and Emma's place was far.

Meanwhile Emma was trying in the dresses she had in her closet, a lot of clothes were scattered all over the floor. Bonnie was there to tell Emma if her outfit was good like what Dan did for (Y/n). Bonnie found a black shirt and some jeans for Emma to wear. She told Emma to put it on, Emma came out of the bathroom and showed Bonnie. "There's something missing." Bonnie said while looking at her closet then she spotted a gray coat. "Ah here put this on" She said as she gave the coat to Emma. Emma put the coat on and looked at the mirror. "Yes! This looks good. I think this is the one" Emma said happily, Bonnie just smiled. "Thank you Bonnie, so much." She hugged Bonnie and then they just talked while waiting for (Y/n) to arrive.

It was time for (Y/n) to pick Emma up so Dan came along since he was going to hang out with Bonnie. (Y/n) and Dan went in the car and Dan played a song it was single ladies. Dan was about to sing but then he realized that (Y/n) was in the car too so he reached to skip the song but then (Y/n) slapped his hand and started singing to it. "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it. If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it." (Y/n) sang and then Dan came in and sang "Don't be mad once you see that he want it. If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it.", (Y/n) made the volume higher and sang the rest with Dan. "THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND." Dan said loudly since the music was loud, (Y/n) just grinned and kept singing.

After a while of singing other songs they finally arrived Emma's apartment. They both used the elevator and stood in front of her door, (Y/n) knocking, "Emma it's (Y/n)-" "And Dan!" Dan cut off (Y/n). Emma opened the door smiling and hugging both of them, she let them in and Bonnie hugged both of them too. Emma suddenly remembered that she had to pick some shoes she told Bonnie and they said they would be right back. They both sat down on the couch, it was silent until (Y/n) started humming the tune of single ladies then Dan sang the lyrics, Dan stood up and tired dancing it but (Y/n) chuckled and said "You're doing it wrong". (Y/n) stood up as well and demonstrated shaking his hips. Dan did it as well while they both shook their hands.

Emma and Bonnie came back and saw them dancing with their backs turned to them so they didn't realize they were there. Emma pulled out her phone and started recording them, both of them hiding their laughs. Bonnie whistled and both Dan and (Y/n) turned to see Emma stopping her recording and Bonnie laughing. "That was hilarious. You guys could join a dance group." Bonnie said in between laughs. "Maybe we should.." (Y/n) looked at Dan but Dan was already looking at him, both of them with questioning looks. Emma interrupted and said "Okay we're ready let's go for our movie (Y/n)", (Y/n) nodded and took her hand in his and walked out of the apartment with Bonnie and Dan following behind them. They said their goodbyes to Dan and Bonnie when they reached the car.

(Y/n) opened the car door for Emma then walked to the driver's seat. He started the car and drove to the cinemas. They both talked about how their day was, and soon they reached the cinemas. (Y/n) bought their tickets and also some popcorn to share. They both entered the cinema, and looked for their seats. After a few minutes, the movie started. Emma didn't know it was a horror since (Y/n) bought their tickets, all she knew was that (Y/n) had always wanted to watch that movie.

At the start of the movie it was slow and boring, Emma felt like there was something off. She felt like it was a horror movie but she brushed it off, until there was a part that looked like it would be scary, so she finally asked (Y/n). Emma leaned into (Y/n) and whispered "Hey (Y/n) is this a horror movie?" (Y/n) faced her and said "Yeah it is." Emma's eyes widened. "(Y/n)! You know I hate horror movies!" She whisper shouted, "I didn't know! I thought you knew since you're the one who asked me to watch this with you." (Y/n) whisper shouted as well. "Well I obviously didn't know- AHHHHH" Emma screamed because there was a jump scare. (Y/n) just laughed silently, Emma slapped his arm and said "It't not funny!" (Y/n) took her hand and rubbed it comfortingly, it seemed to help Emma calm down. He brought her hand up to his face and kissed it but it was too dark for him to notice the dark blush on Emma's face

After a lot of Emma hiding her face in (Y/n)'s shoulder and feeding each other popcorn, the movie ended. (Y/n) and Emma just stayed in the cinema, just talking while the credits rolled. Then there was some classic music playing and (Y/n) remembered their dance party so he stood up and offered Emma his hand. Emma didn't know what was happening but she gave (Y/n) her hand anyways. He took her right hand and placed it on his shoulder, placed his hand on her waist, took her other hand in his and he started swaying both of them. Soon Emma caught on and swayed as well, (Y/n) turned her and started leading. (Y/n) knew how to ballroom dance but from the lack of space he couldn't do some moves so he just turned her.

The song was almost over so (Y/n) leaned towards her but moved his hand to her back so he would be able to support her. He leaned in to kissed her and Emma kissed back, both of them feeling butterflies. They both thought that this was the best kiss they've experienced. As if on cue the song ended when they both pulled away. They looked at each other's eyes, (Y/n) was the first to look away when he remembered they were the only ones in the cinema and they had reservations. He turned to look back at her "Let's go? I got us reservations in that place you've always wanted to eat in." (Y/n) said while helping her up, Emma smiled and nodded, they made their way out of the cinema brining their trash with them so the people who cleaned wouldn't have a hard time.

The restaurant was near the cinema so they walked there. (Y/n) opened the door to the restaurant and Emma went in and thanked him. He went to the hostess, told her they had a reservation under the name (L/n) and she walked them to their table. It was hidden from people since he knew Emma wouldn't like being bothered by the paparazzi. (Y/n) pulled Emma's chair for her and sat down on his. They both ordered their food and talked about childhood memories while waiting for their food, "Remember that time you wanted to keep that hamster you found and you even called me over to show me it, but when I arrived I told you it was a rat and you freaked out." Emma laughed and (Y/n) just huffed. "In my defense it looked like one and when I put it in that hamster ball it rolled it" Emma just laughed and after a few more stories, soon their food came. (Y/n) thanked the waitress and started eating with Emma.

While eating they just fed each other food and Emma did that thing (Y/n) did to her before. Emma was nearing the spoon to (Y/n)'s mouth and when he opened it she swerved and placed it in her mouth. "Now were even." Emma smirked, "Wha- wasn't putting chocolate on my face enough?" (Y/n) complained. Emma just shook her head and took a spoonful of her soup to feed (Y/n). She neared it to his face once again but he didn't trust her so he shook his head no. Emma just shrugged "I was actually going to feed you it but it looks like you don't want it" (Y/n) frowned "That's unfair. Your trick gave me trust issues" Emma chuckled and got another spoonful to give it to (Y/n), he opened his mouth and finally got to taste the soup. He loved it and bought another one for takeout so he could give it Emma since she seemed to really love the soup.

Emma and (Y/n) finished their dinner and asked for the bill. Emma was taking out her money so she could pay for her share but (Y/n) handed the waitress his credit card before Emma could give her money. "(Y/n)! let me pay for my share" Emma said, (Y/n) shook his head
"Nope"
"But-"
"Nuh uh"
"Please-"
"Never"
"(Y/n)-"
"No. Emma let me pay for dinner, I really enjoyed our date and the least I could do is pay for dinner. Please?" (Y/n) brought out his puppy eyes but Emma just looked at him with a bored face. "Fine but I'm paying next time" Emma said, "We'll see about that" (Y/n) muttered. "What?" Emma asked, "Nothing!" (Y/n) said immediately.

The waitress came back with (Y/n)'s card, receipt and their takeout. He placed a tip and held out his hand to Emma which she gladly took. They were about to exit the restaurant when they saw flashes from outside, it was the paparazzi. (Y/n) tried his best to keep Emma and himself hidden so he didn't know how they found out. They went back in the restaurant not wanting to face them, (Y/n) leaned into Emma "Do you trust me?" (Y/n) asked, "Always" Emma smiled. "Okay then follow me" (Y/n) led Emma to the staff's exit and they finally made it out, the paparazzi trying to spot them in the restaurant, them not being even a few feet far. (Y/n) took off his coat and covered Emma, he ducked Emma and himself and walked them over to the car quickly. (Y/n) opened Emma's door and walked to his side of the car opening the door slowly to not catch the attention of the paparazzi.

Once he made it into the car one of the paparazzis spotted them luckily they were both already in the car but the paparazzis surrounded them. Some of them going to Emma's side, he saw that Emma felt uncomfortable so he was going to go out of his car but Emma stopped him. "Where are you going? stay with me." (Y/n) smiled and said "It's going to be okay. I'll just tell them to clear out of the way so we could leave" Emma hesitantly nodded and let go of his arm.

(Y/n) went out of the car and said "Hey! please stop taking pictures" They just ignored him and kept taking pictures of them. (Y/n) looked at Emma once again seeing her anxious, that seemed to set him over the edge. "Hey! Stop it! Don't you see her getting uncomfortable with all this! It may be your job but that doesn't give you the right to not respect our privacy!" (Y/n) said angrily, they soon cleared out of the way and (Y/n) entered his car. "Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked Emma she just nodded and hugged him. (Y/n) hugged back and had to pull away so he could drive. (Y/n) played a song and even sang to Emma so she would feel comfortable again. Emma just smiled at him and sang along, both of them not giving a care in the world, it was like they were the only ones that existed.

They reached Emma's apartment and it was around 11pm. (Y/n) walked Emma to her apartment. (Y/n) kissed Emma and said "I had a blast with you but sadly, I have to leave it's already 11pm and I wouldn't want to arrive too late at my home". (Y/n) turned around to walk away but stopped as Emma grabbed his arm pulling him back. "You could stay in my apartment. I don't mind really plus it's my turn to let you sleepover and I wouldn't want you to get home so late. So stay? Please." (Y/n) just smiled and nodded.

They walked in the apartment placing their coats on the coat hanger. "Emma where's the guest room?" (Y/n) asked, "Down the hall to the left" he thanked her and walked towards the room. He removed his watch and took out his wallet and phone to place it on the table. He didn't bring any spare clothes with him since he didn't know he was spending the night there, he was about to go on his bed until a knock was heard from the door. "(Y/n)! I brought you some clothes that I borrowed last time when I stayed in your place" Emma told him, he opened his door and Emma handed him the clothes. He thanked her and locked the door to change. After he changed, he said good night to Emma and went to sleep.

He woke up from a shuffling on his bed. "Hey (Y/n) I got a nightmare. Can I please stay with you?" (Y/n) just nodded and made space for Emma. He spooned her and fell asleep with Emma following after. (Y/n) just dreamt about their second date, Emma dreaming about the same thing. It might be too soon but they both knew they were head over heels for each other. It was a wonderful end to their first date.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

(I hope you enjoyed this one! I really wanted to know which oneshot or oneshot series is your favorite from my boom so far, please tell me in the comments. Have/hope you had a great day!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 262 16
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 , 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒π₯𝐝𝐚 π‹π’π―πžπ₯𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐚π₯ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐠 π‡π¨π π°πšπ«π­π¬ 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞...
15.8K 245 9
one shots where you're Y/n, taylors daughter send requests! started 9/17/2023
134K 3.5K 102
Hermione one shots FINISHED: N/A STARTED: sep 19th, 2021 by: love-a-tr0n
354K 5.3K 29
Just some oneshots with the one and only Hermione Granger. (gxg) Includes: -Fluff -Oneshots -Angsty -Heartbreak -AU's #1 in emmawatson April 2021 #2...