my bestfriends brother || geo...

By DestDest711

𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, when Ava's best friend comes back to town and Ava starts to fall for her best friends brothe... More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
the cast and and a little note
other books

seventeen

1.1K 21 13
By DestDest711

Two Days Later

Messages

niki <3 : hey ava! i saw a clip from your stream the other night how you we're down to hang out with me again if i was also down, and of course i am! do you think you'd be free tomorrow around noon? 

ava :) : omg yes of course niki, i'd love to hang out! are we meeting up somewhere or are you picking me up or am i picking you up? 

niki <3 : let's meet somewhere! we can go to that coffee place we first met at and just catch up, sound good?

ava :) : that sounds awesome niki, see you tomorrow! goodnight love! <33

niki <3 : AH i'm so excited! alright, night ava! <3

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up around 2 hours ago and showered and did my makeup, I was now in front of my closet deciding what outfit I'd go with for today. 

It looked gloomy outside so I figured it was going to rain so I put some light washed jeans with a tate sweater on, I then paired it with some black converse and lastly added my gold bear necklace that Riley had gotten me when we we're in highschool, and some rings on my fingers. 

I looked in the mirror before grabbing my phone and snapping a quick photo of me. 

TWITTER

coolerava:

caption: seeing somebody very exciting today, can't wait <33

comments under this post have been disabled. 

I hadn't posted on any of my socials for almost three days and according to Nick, people we're starting to get worried. 

I had just got back to streaming after everything had happened and now, it was like everything went back in time. 

I wasn't really going on social media that much anyways. I didn't want to see what the people we're saying. 

So I read, watched movies, painted, hung out with Ally, just avoiding the internet. 

But I had to get out of the house, and going out with Niki today was a good way to do that. 

I gathered all of my things and opened my front door, "Bye Ally, see you later!" I said to Ally before closing my door and locking it. 

I got into my car and started it up before heading towards the coffee house. 

_____

I arrived outside the coffee house and made my way inside, I saw Niki sitting inside a booth. 

I walked over to her and her head shot up, making eye contact with me. '

A huge smile spread across her face, "AVA!" She said, getting up and running towards me. 

I chuckled, "NIKI!" I said giving her a huge hug. 

"It's so good to see you, here come sit!" 

I sat down across from her and a waiter came up to the table, "Your coffee is almost ready miss," He said to Niki, he looked over at me, "And you miss, what'd you like?" 

"Can I have a macha tea?" 

"Sure we can do that, all of that will be here shortly." He said before walking away. 

"So Ava, how have you been?" 

""I've been, okay? Things have been rough lately." 

"Aw really? I'm sorry Ava, yeah I noticed you haven't quite been active on social media." 

"Well, okay I'm about to tell you something but you can not tell anyone!" 

Niki nodded, "My lips are sealed." 

I told her everything.

"Wow so, everyone figured out you two were a thing?" 

"Last time I checked they we're starting to figure it out but, Nick told me they for sure  know something was going on." 

"That's awful Ava, why can't people mind their own business." 

I sighed, "I have no idea Niki."

"So, what are you gonna do?" 

"I've just been focusing on my self right now, trying not to think about it. But it's not easy, I just wanna stream and hang out with my supporters but, there's gonna be so many questions and I'm not ready for that." 

"Ava have you ever thought of talking to George." 

"That's what everyone's saying to do." I rolled my eyes. 

"I think it's a good idea, you guys have to do something about it." 

"We haven't talked ever since that night, it's already almost been a month since then!" 

"Just try and see if he wants to talk." 

I sighed, "Alright fine, I'll call him later. I promise." I nodded. 

"Good, wow it's already dark outside. We've been here forever!" 

I looked out the window and my eyes widened, "That was fast! Wait before we go, let's ask someone if they can take our picture!" 

"Good idea! Hey miss, can you take a picture of me and my friend please?" 

"Oh yeah sure!" The lady said taking Niki's phone from her hands. 

She took the photo of us and handed the phone back over, "There you go!" 

"Thank you so much!" Niki said. "Alright, let's go pay." 

_____

TWITTER

Nihaachu:

caption: met up with ava today, she is the sweetest bear ever.

avabear: i literally love you more than anything, thank you for the amazing day! <33

JustaMinx: WITHOUT ME???? SMH

|

Nihaachu: NEXT TIME MINX! WE LOVE YOU <33

dreamwastaken: that cafe looks fancy

tommyinnit: you guys could have picked me up and we all could have blown up the internet. 

|

tubbolive: i would have tagged along as well. :( 

user1: tell ava to stream we miss her

user2: so does anyone know what happened with ava and gogy

|

user3: i think they were a thing and something happened, who knows though. 

user4: it's none of our business, LET EM BE! 

user5: YOU GUYS ARE GORGEOUS! <33

I was now home and it had been awhile later, I was scrolling through Niki's comments of her new post and sighed. 

I got out of Twitter and went to my contact list, searching for George's number. 

I finally found it and called it, waiting for him to answer. 

"Hello?" 

I stayed silent.

"Hello? Who's this?" 

His voice sounded low and raspy, I wanted to speak but nothing came out. 

"Okay seriously, who is this?" 

"I- Uh, hi George." 

Silence. 

"G- George?" 

"Ava?" He said slightly. 

"Yeah it's me, did you delete my number?" 

"I uh, did. I'm sorry, it's just after everything-" 

"George I get it, you don't have to explain." 

More silence. 

I sighed, "So did Nick tell you what's happening on Twitter right now?"

"Yup, I haven't seen it for myself but, is it that bad?"

"I haven't seen it either, I don't wanna see what they're saying." 

"I guess that's a good idea." 

"Mhm." 

"So, why are you calling so late? Everything okay?" 

No.

"Yeah everything's fine, I just thought I should tell you about everything going on on Twitter." 

"Oh well thank you."

"Mhm, well goodnight-" 

"WAIT AVA!" 

"Yeah?"

"Is that the only reason you called?" 

I gulped, "Well yeah, why?"

"Nothing just wondering. I'll let you go now..." 

"Is everything okay?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

"Ava we haven't talked in almost a month. And finally we talk and that's all you have to say?" 

...

"And now you're just staying quiet. Goodnight Ava, nice talking to you." 

"Wait George-" 

He hung up. 

I laid my head back and groaned, that was so awkward. 

George was right though, we should have spoke about everything.

But I don't wanna talk to him, especially after all that...

But hearing his voice again, and hearing him say my name...

It made my stomach feel weird, almost like butterflies. 

a/n: i'm starting to get closer to this girl who i have been friends with forever but like we never really hung out or anything you know? but we are getting closer and she likes the dream smp and has all the same interests as me and just matches my vibe so well ahh i love her. i love making new friends, good friends. 

1350 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 11.5K 19
The overwhelming chemistry between them and debilitating, omnipresent yearning for each other had grown to be too much for George and Dream to handle...
20.6K 391 31
ᝬ 🌸 π– ΅ DREAMLAND π“„Ή 'that first friend you had, deep in your head' In which childhood bestfriends figure out there feelings for each other... G...
109K 3.2K 14
*SEQUEL TO THINK ON ME. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.* Set in February of 2021. If George and/or Dream say that they are uncomfortable with this being writ...
158K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...