The Time Traveler's Wife. (Bo...

De AdriWrites16

This is book two of The Time Traveler's Wife! This is based on Season two of The Umbrella Academy. Five Hargr... Mai multe

Welcome!
Meet the siblings (book/season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just to make sure we are all on the same page.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
My imagine book!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
I made another Five book!
Season 3 photos
Book 3!

Chapter 10

8.7K 160 162
De AdriWrites16

Y/N POV:

I wake up to the sun shining brightly in my room. I groan as I throw a pillow over my head to cover the sunlight.

"Good you're awake," I hear someone say.

I sit up to see Five standing there in just his shorts and undershirt. His hair and and arms were soaking wet.

"It's too early," I complain as I flop back on my bed.

"I know, but we have to go meet Vanya in 10 minutes," Five says.

He walks over to my bed and gets in next to me. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"You smell like coconut," I say.

"Yeah, I know. I took a shower but didn't have any body wash so I had to borrow some of yours," Five says.

"Don't worry you still smell manly," I say with a wink.

As I get up out of bed I ruffle Five's hair. I walk over to my wardrobe and take out one of my dresses. I slip off my nightgown and put my dress on. Five gets up from my bed and puts on the rest of his uniform.

"Do you want me to blink us to the hotel Vanya is at?" Five asks.

I walk over to my window and look outside it.

"Let's walk there. The weather looks nice outside," I say.

"Alright. Grab a coat tho, it's kinda chilly," Five says.

I grab my coat out of my wardrobe and shoes off of my shoe rack. I put them on and walk to my bathroom.

"We can leave in a minute. Let me just brush my teeth and hair," I tell Five.

After I brush my teeth and hair I grab my purse and we leave my room. I decided to just leave my hair down today.

"Where are you going?" Elliott asks as we walk downstairs.

"To see our sister," I say.

"Ann left a voicemail by the way. She wanted to know why you didn't show up for work."

"Shit. Tell her I am sick and will be out for the next few days. We will be back later," I say.

"Alright. Have fun and be careful."

I give Elliott a thumbs up as we walk downstairs and out the door. The cool November air immediately hit me as we stepped outside. Five and I walk down the sidewalk alongside other people. There were kids going to school and grown-ups walking to work.

"I always loved the fall weather," I tell Five.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he slips his arm around my waist.

"Why? So you can steal my blazers because you're cold?" Five asks.

"I can't believe you still remember I did that."

"How could I forget? I had to wear the same two blazers for a week one time because you took all of mine and refused to give them back. I will never forgive you for that," Five says.

"Five...we were 13 years old. I think it's time to move on," I say with a little chuckle.

"Never. I will forever remind you about it," Five says with a smirk.

"We need to get some coffee on our way to see Luther. I need some energy."

"We can ask Vanya to stop by a drive-thru," Five says.

We walk into the hotel Vanya was staying at and go to the elevator. I click the third-floor button and we stand in silence. When the elevator opens we start walking down the long hallway.

"What was her room number again?" Five asks.

"317."

I look at all the room numbers as we walk down the hall.

"311...312...313...314...315...316...317, here it is," I say.

Five knocks on the door and we wait in silence. A couple of seconds later Vanya opens the door.

"Five, Y/n, Good morning," Vanya says.

"Morning."

"Good morning."

"Are you all ready to go,? Vanya asks.

"Yup," Five says.

Vanya walks out of her room and we go to the elevator.

"Can we stop by a drive-thru? We need some coffee. I will pay," I say.

"Sure, of course," Vanya says.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

Five and I were sitting outside of the place Luther was staying at, sipping on our coffees. Turns out Luther lives at the same place he fights at. Vanya said she saw him go up to his room last night.

"We have been waiting here forever. Do you think she is almost done?" Five asks as he leans against the car.

"Five, she has been in there for 15 minutes. Give her some time," I say.

I walk over to the hood of the car and sit on top of it.

"I know but the world ends in a few days and we need to stop it."

I was about to say something when a bunch of bricks fall to the ground. I look up and see Luther sticking his head out of a hole. What happened in there? I look over and see Vanya storming towards us. Oh shit, she's mad. Five walks over to her and I stay by the car.

"Well, that clearly went well," I yell to Vanya and Luther.

"You ready to go?" Five asks Vanya as they walk to the car.

"I'm going back to the farm," Vanya says

"Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya," Five says.

I jump off the car hood and stand next to Five.

"Remember, we need to stick together," I remind her.

"Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?"

How did she- Luther. Is he really that stupid? I look up to where Luther was.

"Seriously Luther?"

He doesn't say anything.

"Stupid...," Five whispers with a scoff.

"Were you all even gonna tell me?" Vanya asks as she opens the car door.

"You know what? In our defense, no, all right," Five says.

"And can you blame us? When you... you get angry, shit blows up," I say.

"Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" Vanya asks as she gets in the car.

"A boatload, Vanya, which we don't have the luxury of sharing them with the...," Five begins to say, but Vanya slams the car door in his face.

I sigh and knock on the window. Vanya slowly rolls the window down.

"The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell us that when we need you, you'll be ready," Five says.

"I can't help you guys. I don't even know who I am," Vanya says.

Guilt instantly began to fill up in me again.

"You're our sister," Five reminds her.

Vanya starts the car.

"And a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not, that's who you are," I say.

"Look, that's who I was, okay? New timeline, new me."

And just like that, Vanya drove away.

"No, that's not how it works...," Five yelled to her as she drove away, but it was no use, she wouldn't listen anyway.

We both turn around to see Luther still looking through the hole in the brick wall. He holds up his middle finger and flips us off. I roll my eyes and Five scoffs.

"Wonder if it's too late to be un-adopted," Five says as he walks away.

I look at one of the bricks and watch as it floats in the air. I look where Luther was and sling it into the hole. Luther ducks just in time. I can hear glass shattering coming from the hole.

"You coming?" Five asks.

"Yeah."

I run up to Five and we walk back towards Elliott's.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

Five and I just got back to Elliott's. Five was pacing around the living room while Lila was sitting next to Diego fixing his stab wound. I was in the kitchen making all of us some coffee. We also ended up telling Diego everything that happened with Vanya.

"So, what, you just let her go?" I hear Diego ask.

"Well, Vanya had a lot to process," Five says.

"She kinda drove away before we could explain anything else to her. But she'll come around. I know she will," I say as I walk out of the kitchen with two coffee cups.

I hand one to Lila and set Five's on the coffee table. I go back to the kitchen to grab two more coffee cups.

"What about the guys that went after her?" Diego asks.

"The Swedes?" Five asks.

"Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?"

"We don't."

"Any idea who sent them?" Lila asks.

"Oh, I have my suspicions," Five says as he grabs his mug.

He walks over to the other couch and sits down. I hand Diego a coffee cup and keep the other one. I walk over to Five and sit on his lap.

"You all are such a cute couple," Lila says.

"Wish I could say the same about you and Diego. He can do better," I say.

Lila raises an eyebrow and Diego gives me a stern look.

"Why can't you two just be nice to each other. I think you all could be good friends," Diego says.

"No," I say after I take a sip of my coffee.

"Look, right now our priority is finding Dad and getting answers, 'cause everything else depends on it," Five says.

"Which, for the record, I found him already," Diego says.

"And then let him go before we could have a meaningful conversation," Five tells him.

"He stabbed me..."

"I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego," I say.

"We've all had the urge," Five adds in.

Elliott and Lila both chuckle.

"Good one," Lila says as she holds out her hand for a high five. We just ignore her.

"Good thing we know where Dad's gonna be tonight," Five says.

He hands me the invitation and I give it to Diego.

"Where'd you get this?" Diego asks as he and Lila read it.

"Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you," I say.

Diego chuckles sarcastically.

"Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala," Diego reads.

"Whoa, wait. Hoyt Hillenkoetter? Are you serious?" Elliott asks.

"You know him?" I ask Elliott.

Lila then gasps.

"We should go. Says there's gonna be a seafood tower," Lila says.

"No, Hillenkoetter is...is one of the Majestic Twelve," Elliott says.

"The hell is the Majestic Twelve," Diego says.

"What?" Elliott asks in shock.

"That is where I heard the name Hillenkoetter before," I say as I stand up.

"You know who he is?" Five asks.

"Well, I have heard of him. Elliott taught me all about them," I say.

"Again...who the hell is the Majestic Twelve?" Diego asks.

"It's a secret committee. Scientists, military, deep state," I say.

"No one knows what they really do. Can you help me find the picture of them? It should say Majestic Twelve on the back of it?" Elliott asks me.

I nod my head and we began looking through his desks and folders.

"Wait, so they're government?" Diego asks as he sits up.

"Shadow government," Elliott says.

"Yeah, Kennedy was the first president to try to push 'em into the light, but these guys are not to be trifled with," I say.

I open a folder and see a picture in it. I take out the picture and read the back of it.

"Here it is," I say.

I walk over next to Five with Elliott following behind me. I set the picture down and we all look at it.

"That's Hoyt right there," Elliott says as he points to a man in the picture.

We all sit there inspecting the picture.

"I only count 11," Lila says.

"Well, that's because they've only identified 11 so far," Elliott explains.

"Who's the twelfth?" Diego asks.

Five, Diego and I stare at each other. Five raises an eyebrow, Diego sighs, and I put my head in my hands.

"Dad," I mumble.

Fun Fact: Vanya was the one who introduced toast with Nutella on it to Y/n when they were 6.

Y/N's Outfit:

Dress:

Shoes:

Coat:

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.6K 241 56
(A/N: I might changed the titled but until now that was the best I could think of) "An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet...
11.6K 146 14
Sequel to Saving the World. IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. The dynamic duo Maddie and Five are back. To stop the apocalyps...
602K 10.8K 30
"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why don't you try and get a husband of your...
601K 13.3K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. ━━━━━━━━━➶━━━━━━━...