My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Quality time
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Team Wife

363 30 16
By DarkFlower065

Ohm and Fluke arrived early and then waited for Ae and Pete to arrive. After a while, Ae's car arrived and soon Pete got out of the car followed by Ae. They were walking towards their friends who were waiting for them.

Everybody had already left their luggage inside the rooms and then returned to meet with the others. The two couples that arrived just few moments ago were yet to go to their room.

"Let's get our luggage into the room and then we can return to join the others." Ae said. Ohm agreed with him and was about to pull Fluke along when Tar rushed forward and linked his arm around Fluke. "Ohm and Ae can carry the luggage. I am taking Pete and Fluke for a small walk." Tar said while he linked his other arm with Pete and pulled them along.

Ohm and Ae wanted to protest but nothing could stop this little bubbly person form taking their lovers along. Tar, Pete and Fluke walked away leaving everyone behind. Well, 'Team Wife' wanted to gossip about their husbands I suppose.

Both the brothers sighed and picked up the luggage and walked inside the hotel. Ae's 'honeymoon' was already ruined and he groaned in frustration. He got fresh and rushed out to meet rest of the members. All had planned of playing football and Ohm and Ae joined them. As usual, Pond was the referee.

Meanwhile, Tar and the other two occupied the chairs placed on the beach. "So, now I want to know about you." Tar said pointing towards Fluke. The little guy was confused and looked at Tar and then pointed to himself mouthing, "Me?"

"Yes, tell me at what stage you and Ohm have reached." Tar spoke bluntly. Fluke was a bit flustered from the question as he had never discussed about his relationship with anyone. "Tar, stop teasing him. Their relationship has just started." Pete protested. "Stop it you bish! Don't protect your brother-in-law. This is the only time we get to gossip about our husbands." Tar spoke.

"By the way, how is it going with you and Ae? Did he tell you where he is taking you for honeymoon?" Tar asked wriggling his eyebrows. "No, he said it's a secret." Pete stated a bit upset. "Do you plan of any surprise for him on the wedding night?" Tar inquired making Pete blush tomato red. "Tar, stop it! I haven't thought about anything." Pete replied diverting his gaze towards his hands.

"Stop being shy. We are in the same team and there is no one else here to watch you. So you can talk freely." Tar stated. "So, how is it going between you and Ohm? Did you kiss?" Tar asked Fluke. Fluke nodded in response and then blushed. "Oiiii.... Stop blushing you both!! Your husbands might think am complimenting you and might end up killing me. I don't want to be Pond!" Tar said gaining their attention.

"Pond? What about Pond?" Fluke asked a bit confused. "Well, last time when we came for a trip I played a little trick to get Ae jealous by inviting Pond to talk to Pete. Ae was so furious that he kicked Pond and the poor guy felt down." Tar narrated the incident from their previous trip. Fluke started to laugh listening to Tar.

They continued their conversations and Pete and Fluke seemed to open up about their personal life. Tar was advising them about few things which both of them were listening to very carefully. After a while, Ae and Ohm walked up to where 'team wife' was seated.

"Here come your husbands. I feel like I was babysitting you two for them." Tar complained pointing at the two brothers who were just few feet away from them. Pete and Fluke started to laugh hearing the words. Ae raised his eyebrow and looked at Tar who just shrugged his shoulder pretending to not know anything.

"You alright?" Ae asked as he stood next to Pete and kissed him on forehead. "I am fine khrab Ae. We were having fun talking to Tar." Pete replied. Ohm wrapped his arms around Fluke from behind and then bent down and kissed his cheeks. The little guy blushed and looked down trying to hide his shy smile.

"Well, I'll see where Tum is." Tar said and then got up to leave. Ohm and Ae occupied the empty seats besides their lovers while Tar was headed towards Tum. "What were you talking about?" Ae asked his fiancé who just shook his head saying nothing. "Ae, we are heading towards our room since Fluke needs to get fresh." Ohm stated and got up to leave with Fluke following him like obedient child.

"We'll catch up for lunch." Ae said to which Ohm nodded in response and left. Now, it was just Ae and Pete left on the benches. "Love, let's return to the room. It's getting hot here." Ae said. Pete soon got up and both the boys left for their room.

Ae and Pete's hotel room:

Pete entered the room and walked towards the bathroom to get fresh while Ae locked the door and then walked inside. He walked towards the window and looked outside watching the mesmerizing view of the sea water hitting the shores and the foam glistening in the bright sunlight.

Pete stepped out of the bathroom and looked at Ae who was standing in front of the window. He walked towards him and then linked his hands around Ae's arm while resting his head on Ae's shoulder. Ae smiled and turned around to look at his cute lover.

Pete smelled of peaches after he got fresh. Ae caressed Pete's cheeks with his free hand while his gaze trailed over the face that was a little damp from the water. He moved closer and sniffed at Pete's neck making the cute guy inhale a sharp breathe.

Pete's breathe hitched as he felt the hot breathe of Ae tickle his skin. He released Ae's hand and then raised his both hands to hook around Ae's neck. Ae was too quick and he swiftly wrapped his arms around Pete and pulled him closer.

"What were you talking with Tar?" Ae questioned pulling Pete closer. "Ae, it wasn't anything important." Pete tried to explain. "Then why did I see you blushing?" Ae inquired while rubbing his thumb over Pete's waist in circular motion. "He wanted to know where you are taking me for honeymoon." Pete spilled while trying to avoid Ae's gaze.

Ae tightened his grip around Pete's waist and leaned forward. "And what did you tell him?" Ae asked in a hoarse tone while brushing his lips against Pete's ear shell and giving it a soft bite. Pete moaned as he felt the hot sensation building inside him.

"I-I...... I told him that I don't know....Ahhh.." Pete tried to speak as Ae started kissing his shoulder. "Good! Because I am not disclosing it to anyone. You'll see it when we reach there." Ae said and then brought his lips to Pete and started to kiss him.

He was sucking and nibbling those plushy lips while his hands slipped inside Pete's shirt. Pete closed his eyes as he felt the hands roam over his bare skin making him shiver. Ae wrapped his arms around Pete's thighs and lifting him up.

Pete took the cue and wrapped his legs around Ae's waist while his hands were hooked around the neck of his young lover. Ae carried him towards the bed and then placed him gently on the soft mattress.

Pete lay on his back with Ae hovering above him. "Ae, everyone will be waiting for us." Pete tried to remind. "Let them wait." Ae said inching closer to the cute guy. "Ae what will they think if we don't go?" Pete tried to stop his young lover who was not in mood of listening to anything.

"Let them think what they want." Ae said while intertwining his fingers with Pete. Pete could see the hunger in Ae's eye as the younger closed the distance between them. Ae pressed his lips softly against Pete kissing him gently.

Pete had no other option rather than giving in. Ae deepened the kiss and started to suck and nibble the lips. Pete tried to free his hands but Ae held them in a strong grip. Ae licked the crack and Pete parted his lips allowing Ae to slip his tongue inside.

Ae licked the inner surface and then started to play with Pete's tongue. Pete was too was turned on and responding with same intensity, saliva was getting smudged around their lips while they continued the tongue battle.

Ae freed Pete's hands letting him to snake them around his neck. He moved his hand towards Pete's waist caressing his skin slowly. His trailed his lips towards the cheeks and then moved towards the neck. He swiftly unbuttoned Pete's shirt and tossed it aside. His gaze landed on the pink buds that were already hard.

Without wasting anymore time, Ae latched onto them kissing and nibbling them. He was abusing them roughly and Pete was moaning his name at the sensation. Pete's hands combed through Ae's hairs and then held onto some of the strands pulling them occasionally.

Ae pulled back and looked at Pete to see his hooded eyes. He then removed his t-shirt and tossed it aside and leaned towards Pete's face taking in the beautiful view. Pete was a sinful beauty at the moment and Ae wanted to ravish him.

Ae leaned forward to kiss Pete but was interrupted by knock on the door. He ignored them and returned his attention to his fiancé. But looks like someone wanted to trouble Ae.

Ae groaned in frustration and pulled back from Pete. He then slid off the bed and grabbed his t-shirt and wore it. He then picked up Pete's shirt and helped him to wear it before he proceeded to open the door.

He saw Ohm and Fluke standing outside his room. His eyes shifted from his brother to his boyfriend questioningly. Finally, Ohm broke the silence clearing why they were disturbing Ae. "Ae, Fluke wanted to talk to Pete about something." Ohm said and then looked at Fluke who nodded in response.

Ae sighed and stepped aside allowing the two to enter the room. Pete had managed to get out of the bed and tidy up himself to look presentable. Fluke walked straight towards him and then whispered something in his ear. Pete's eyes widened and he looked at the little boy for a moment.

Pete walked towards Ae and spoke, "Ae, I am going with Fluke to his room. We need to talk something in private." Ae looked at Pete, then at Fluke and finally at his brother with a confused face. He couldn't understand what was happening. He narrowed his eyes towards his brother who just shrugged stating that he didn't knew anything.

Pete and Fluke walked out of the room heading towards the other room. Both the brothers watched their lovers as they sat in Ae's room with a dumbfounded expression.

"Did you do something?" Ae asked his elder brother. "No!! Not at all... Even before I could start something, he insisted that he wanted to talk to Pete urgently. I don't know what's the matter. Do you think they have some secret plans?" Ohm asked doubtfully.

"I don't think so.... Pete would have stopped me if it was so." Ae said absentmindedly. Ohm turned and looked at his brother with a questioning look and asked, "Stopped you?"

Ae realized his mistake and hurried to correct, "Not stop, I mean talked...... Pete would have told me." "Are you going down for lunch?" Ohm asked. "Looks like we will have to in case these two doesn't come out early." Ae said with a frown to which Ohm hummed in response. Both the brothers sat inside the room waiting for their lovers to return.

_____________

 Sorry sweethearts for having kept you all waiting without any notice. My mother was not well and I didn't knew what to do. I was feeling very low and couldn't even think about doing anything. Finally, now that she had recovered, I am back to compensating for the lost days...

Love you all

And am sorry once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 448 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
390K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
12.8K 765 11
Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next morning when Pete wakes up, he finds th...
207K 8.3K 33
BLUE HEART 💙 [COMPLETE] Being the only son and heir to Vihokratana Group, Pete has no choice but to agree to marry the person of his father and moth...