Miraculously Reincarnated

Von Ziy_ing

I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up rei... Mehr

Death from a Plane Crash
lmfao (chuu stans pls dont doxx me)
Reincarnated
The Ladybug Earrings
Chat Noir
An Unannounced Visit
Questions
Adrien Agreste
Bad Plans
Stormy Weather
Cover Ups
Planning A Birthday Party
The Bubbler
Lady Wifi
Weird Sensations
Avoiding Time Breaking
A Fashion Competition
Mr. Pigeon
Civillustrator
Ms. Tattle-tale's Redemption
Copycat
Kittykat
Dark Cupid
Facing Your Fears
Elections
Dark Blade
First Mime
Teaching Marinette Chinese
Sabotage
Kung Food
Animan
Awkwardly Nice
Reflekta
The Blue Owl Miraculous
The New Hero
A Talk
A Good Gopher
Pixelator
Designing An Album
Kwami Trouble
Princess Fishstink
Miraculous Talk Ft. Butterflies
I Say No Akumatising
Lie-la The Fox
Convincing
Volpina
Underlies
The Great Guardian
Questions I Have For You

Chat Noir and Silver Moonrise

15K 627 351
Von Ziy_ing

"Ladybug's been enslaved by the akuma!" Chat exclaimed, realizing that he would most likely need to defeat this akuma by himself, unless of course, a certain owl hero appears...

Thankfully, I had been able to retrieve Hedwig from Prince Ali's jacket. She's now safely in my bottler bag. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to think of an excuse to use so that I can transform, and now that Princess Fishstink and Ladybug have arrived, no way am I getting out.

"Ladybug!" Cheered Chloe, not at all aware that her idol wasn't in the right mind even though Chat had just said so.

"She clearly under the akuma's spell, Chloe. Stop shouting," I told her. 

*Bang* *bang* *bang*

I looked at the front mirrors of the car. Ladybug was currently denting the roof of the car we're in with her yoyo. Not a pleasant sight.

"How are we going to get out of this situation?" Wailed Prince Ali's assistant. "We can't open the doors or else we'll get out under Princess Fragrance's spell! And that Ladybug, or so you call her, is going to destroy this roof, it's a lose-lose for us!"

I groaned internally. I was trying to think of a solution, but all this noise is not helping. I pinched my nose bridge. I gasped,  thought had just flashed into my mind.

"Do you guys still have the cloth pegs I gave you?"

"Yup," said Chat, holding it up.

He clipped it onto his nose. "Hurry, take out your pegs and do the same!"

"Ew, no!" Said Chloe. "I was already gracious enough o take it from Lin. I'm not wearing it, it clashes with my outfit too!"

I sighed. I could just tell her to do whatever, but that wouldn't make me a very good superhero, would it?

"Chloe, for your own good, I hope you'll put that cloth peg on. Besides, I think it actually suits your outfit."

Chloe dangled the cloth peg with her right hand and scrunched up her nose. She looked at her outfit and back at the cloth peg. 

"Hmph," she said, flipping her hair little. "I guess you do have an eye for color. But even so, I'll pull it off anyways, cause I'm just so amazing!"

After rolling my eyes, I looked back at Chloe to make sure she actually put the cloth peg on. Then, I turned to Prince Ali's assistant, "Okay, on the count of three, we'll all take a deep breath you'll open the doors so we can escape. Then just run as fast as you can!" 

She nodded and took a deep breath. "One...two...three!" 

She tapped on one of the buttons on the door handle, and a clicking sound was heard. The five of us exited thee car as soon as we heard it, dashing in different directions.

"My prince~!" Shouted Princess Fishstink. "You!" She probably pointed at Ladybug, I don't know, I don't have eyes behind my head. "Go after Chat Noir!"

Chat! Whelp, gotta go help him.

I opened my bottle bag after hiding and Hedwig flew out. She gave a joking mad face and said, "You are getting a long lecture when we get home, young lady! But for now, let's go save Paris!"

 "Hedwig, the moon has risen!" I was transformed into my alter ego. Though my nameless superhero persona wasn't too different from my regular self. 

I flew up landed on a building roof to get a better view of everything. I saw Chat and Ladybug having a fight at La Seine and headed there. Isn't that also the place that Ladybug fought at in the original episode? Hey, stop. I thought we agreed about not thinking about the show anymore and just live our life? 

I came to a sudden halt. I did promise myself that I was going to live life to the fullest...but sometimes I just get reminded over and over again that I'm not suppose to be here and everyone would exclude me if they knew. 

"Lucky Charm!" I was cut off from my thoughts. I looked up and saw Ladybug holding a...bazooka?

I chuckled a little. It always amused me how the fake Ladybugs in the show always got a big terrifying weapons while the actual Ladybug got something like a fork.

I hovered over the Seine, observing the fight I was looking for the time I could slip in and help Chat. He was doing pretty well fending off Ladybug, though. 

On the other hand, Ladybug's actions were a little sluggish, a bit like a zombie. Probably the effects of Princess Fragrance's perfume.

Suddenly, Chat was tied by Ladybug's yoyo and swung off the bridge. I immediately swooped down and caught him bridal style. A good thing too, he would've fell into the cold rushing river if I had been just a second later.

"Hello, Wingter! Nice of you too fly in!" Said Chat cheerfully as I placed him back down on a bridge. Again with the nicknames, except this one made sense, somewhat.

"You're full of weird nicknames Chat!" I chuckled, dodging a swing from Ladybug's yoyo.

"Give me your miraculous~!" Sang Ladybug. 

I pursed my lips together in the weirdest way possible on order not to laugh. While I was focused on my other task, Ladybug took this chance to charge at me.

"Hey!" I shouted when I realized I had been dangled over the bridge's railing. 

I flapped my wings and tried to pull the yoyo out of Ladybugs grasps to free myself. But my plan backfired, and Ladybug sent me crashing into Chat, who was trying to sneak out on her. And somehow, this ended up backfiring on her.

You see when I was flung down, Ladybug was still holding the yoyo rather tightly because of my previous escape attempt. So she fell down with me, and her yoyo rolled out of her hand.

I quickly picked it up and retracted the string, releasing myself. I looped Ladybug's yoyo over my waist, I'll probably make use of this later. 

Chat was already back fighting Ladybug, I wasn't really needed. So instead, I tried to think of a strategic plan.

I looked around, I saw the bridge railing, Ladybug's yoyo and one of the light poles were coated in ice blue and white feathers. Ah, ha! I thought. This must be the vision thing to help me defeat the opponent!

I lightly tossed Ladybug's yoyo around her so that she wouldn't feel anything. Then, I flew up to the light pole above her and tugged at the yoyo, hard.

When I saw that Ladybug had been lifted off the ground, I jumped back down to the bridge and tied the yoyo to the neighboring light pole. Can't let Ladybug get to this!

Ladybug was now dangling in the air waving her arms and feet around wildly. 

I turned to Chat who looking quite impressed. I felt a little tingle in my stomach and a tiny bit of blush on my cheeks.

I bit my lower lip. "Um, shall we go find Princess Fish- uh, F-Fragrance?" I asked Chat.

"We shall," said Chat with a grin on his face.

********

"Why do you think that she'll be at the Le Grand Paris?" Asked Chat Noir as he jumped over a chimney. "Does Princess Fragrance need a perfume recharge?"

"I'm pretty sure the perfume in her gun is unlimited. And would that answer your previous question?" I pointed to the giant pink perfume cloud forming over the roof of the hotel.

"Ah, good call."

"I wonder if I could just blow it all away with my wings?" I asked Chat, looking down at him from the air.

"That would take a long time, wouldn't you get tired?"

"Oh, probably. I don't know, still pretty new to this superhero thing," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"You'll get use to it soon. And if you need any clawsome superhero advice, you know where to find me," said Chat, wiggling his eyebrows.

I let out a giggle and shook my head. But my mood changed as soon as I saw how big Princess Fragrance's perfume could has gotten.

"Okay, we need a plan to get rid of that thing. Got any ideas, Chat?"

"You don't suppose we could blow it up, right?" He suggested.

"Hmm...Wait! Didn't Mayor Bourgeois say that there was going o be a giant fireworks display back at the hotel? We could use that to blow up the perfume cloud!" I said excitedly, remembering Miss Mendeleiev's lesson.

"But the bridge is all the way over there!" Groaned Chat.

"Not to worry, I'll fly there," I assured him. "In the meantime, try to break Princess Fragrance's akuma. It's in her gun."

Chat nodded and continued to the La Grand Paris while I flew back to the bridge.

A few flaps o my wings later,  landed back on La Seine. I looked around for the boat of fireworks before realizing something, Ladybug wasn't under the light pole I had tied her to!

Suddenly I was lassoed up. I turned my head just in time to see Ladybug as she threw me onto the boat of fireworks. Oh well, would it be such a bad thing if my butt didn't hurt? I mean, I'm where I want to be.

 I didn't get more time to debate because Ladybug also jumped onto the boat. She came at with her yoyo shouting, "Give me your miraculous!" I really wanted to laugh.

I flew up to avoid her and untied my belt. I turned it into a hammer and landed on the control panel. My original plan was to wreck it and make the fireworks go off, but Ladybug threw her yoyo at me again. I dodged it and it hit the control panel instead, setting off the fireworks. 

I looked at her and cocked my head to the side. "Why, thank you!"

The hammer in my hand turned back into a belt and I tied it back around my waist. I then flew off to the La Grand Paris, leaving Ladybug on the boat.

As I was flying, I was almost it by one of the fireworks, so I decided that running would be a better option.

By the time I had gotten to the roof of the La Grand Hotel, the perfume cloud was already gone. Chat had already devilized Rose, who was now sitting on the floor with Prince Ali and Chloe. She was very confused.

Looking around, I couldn't see an akuma anywhere so I asked Chat about it. "Hey, Chat. What happened to the akuma? I don't see it anywhere."

Chat's eyes widened at my question. "Oh, um...I may or may not have cataclysmed it...?"

"You what?"

"Just kidding, it's in that jug there." Her pointed towards an upside down metal jug on a cart.

I gave him a dead-pan look while he just grinned.

I untied my belt and turned it into the silver moon dust to activate my revamp power. 

"How did I get here?" Asked Prince Ali, he was returned to his original state. 

Upon seeing him, Rose quickly jumped to her feet. 

"Prince Ali?" She asked, running to him. She ogled at him a bit before hugging his left arm. No wonder Rose thought Marinette's complicated plan to woo Adrien was romantic, I thought, repulsed by Rose's actions.

Prince Ali didn't seem to mind though. He actually smiled at her before looking at Chat and I. 

"And who are you?" He asked pointing at me curiously.

"Uh, me?" Prince Ali nodded. Makes sense, he already knows Chat. "Oh, um, I-I...I'm Silver Moonrise! Yeah..." Silver Moonrise? Really? Hmm, but I guess it works. Kind of fitting too if you think about it. I smiled to myself.

"So you finally thought of a name?" Asked a voice behind me. 

Ladybug was standing on the balcony railing, looking like...like...Audrey? I don't know how to describe her face. A mix between disgusted and disappointed?

"LB!" Said Chat, unbothered by her facial expression. "Mind devilizing this akuma for us?" He lifted the jug and and akuma flew out.

"Of course, only I can do that after all." Is it me, or is she giving me the eye?

Ladybug tossed her yoyo and caught the akuma. After devilizing it, she released it from her yoyo. 

Then, she turned to Chat. "Could I have a chat with you?"

Out of the blue, Chat started to laughed. "Sorry, cause chat and my name's Chat? Get it?" Ladybug's face didn't move, instead she rolled her eyes.

Me, on the other hand, started laughing along with Chat. Ladybug seemed to glare at me while I did so.

"Chat, let's. Go." She said. Ladybug then swung away on her yoyo.

"Coming!" Called Chat. "See you, Silver Moonrise!" He jumped after Ladybug.

"Bye!" I waved. 

When Chat was out of sight, I let my smile fall. I thought back to the look Ladybug was giving me. Did she not like me that much? Does she...hate me?

********

In my defense, my other arm was burned so I still had to type with one hand. Also, if you guys wanna give some ideas for my other book, please do! Other than that...IDK what to say :D Oh, wait! I wanna point out how trashy Glaciator 2.0 is and how overhyped Dearest Family was, stupid too. :D

God, I forgot to ask you guys what you think of the name I gave your superhero form. It was a mix of (almost) every suggestion :D Hope you like it!

Okay, so I changed the name of our hero and I kinda like this one better. A reader told me that the name Chouette Silver didn't make sense

I tried drawing her today but the proportions are all wrong- I hope u like it lol took me a few hours

I KNOW THE MOUTH LOOKS WEIRD DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT-

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 2171

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.8K 3.3K 150
Alright, let's do this again. - Wanna laugh your butt off? You've come to the right place. - Contains: -LGBTQ+ Content -Swearing -Nappyhap -NinoisNin...
351K 14.7K 31
31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begins. But those 31 days aren't going to lea...
8.9K 169 81
Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release my fanfic for my Season 5 of MLB. Afte...
7.6K 260 7
"You have got to be the blondest person I've ever met." "But...we have the same hair color?" "Adrien, I'm older than you and therefore wiser. I know...