๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜๐‚๐€๐๐„ โ€ ๐’. ๐“๐Ž...

By Mana_Bear

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค: ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ โ€ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜... More

Here's the deal, fam
~Character Information~
Chapter One ~ The Entrance Exam
Chapter Two ~ The Sky After It Rained
Chapter Three ~ Lay off, Idiot
Chapter Four ~ To Clear My Mind
Chapter Five ~ No Doubt About That
Chapter Six ~ Cmon, Shoto! Think!
Chapter Seven ~ It Was Me
Chapter Eight ~ Candycane?
Chapter Nine ~ Like You Said
Chapter Ten ~ What I Enjoy About You
Chapter Eleven ~ You Better Not
Chapter Twelve ~ Midoriya's Secret
Chapter Thirteen ~ I'll Still Be There
Chapter Fourteen ~ Not Anymore
Chapter Fifteen ~ Just Get Rest
Chapter Sixteen ~ We're Here
Chapter Seventeen ~ Akiara!
Small Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen ~ I Wish I Could Take The Pain For You
Am I Obsessed--
Akiara Saki
Chapter Nineteen ~ Will Not Be Defeated
Chapter Twenty ~ Because I Was Looking
Chapter Twenty-One ~ He Said I Could Come
GUYS WHAT THE CRAP
Help
Q/A
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ She Could Have Died
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ The Frost Winged Villain
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ It's Just A Competition
New Chapter Coming Soon Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Even If You Asked Him To
~ Bonus Chapter ~
Chapter Twenty-Six ~ How Dare You
Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ But What If I Want You To Win?
Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ I'm Respecting Her Wishes!
!!Christmas Special!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Couldn't Possibly Be Good
Chapter Thirty ~ We Shouldn't Be On The Same Team
Chapter Thirty One ~ Teasing
Chapter Thirty-Two ~ My Sister is a Psycho
Chapter Thirty-Three ~ Thank You
Chapter Thirty-Four ~ What Did She Say?
Chapter Thirty-Five ~ I Know They're Your Favorite
Chapter Thirty-Six ~ What's Going On?
Why Do I Still Have Notifications Of People Reading This
Not An Update :D (is it ever??)

Chapter Thirty-Seven ~ The "Stomach Bug"

150 5 1
By Mana_Bear

Omg guys. Yes. I'm posting the final chapter that I had written-- it's only the rough draft, but I just looked back on chapter 36 and noticed I left y'all on a horrible cliffhanger, so here you go. Don't expect anything else-- I've discontinued this book FOR GOOD. XD

Um enjoy ig

Toodles 

Akiara's POV

Why was this happening to me?

In the past twenty-four hours, I had gone through the most excruciating pain I'd ever thought possible. Multiple wounds all over my body, each at different levels of intensity, but this was worse than all of them.

Imagine getting stabbed straight through the torso, but then add something that coursed into your veins and made your entire body like burning jello.

Wait... could that be poison?

"R-Recovery Girl, please, tell me what's happening!" I cried out, alarmed when she kissed my arm, but nothing happened. "Why isn't your quirk working?!"

Recovery Girl grit her teeth. "This isn't good. Not good at all." She rushed over to one of the side tables in the small infirmary, stumbling around and fishing through beakers and boxes.

All Might, who was in the corner, sucked in a sharp breath. "What's happening to her?"

"It's definitely the effect of a quirk." Recovery Girl answered in a panic, shuffling through bottles. "If my own quirk doesn't work on the injuries... then this is seriously a problem." She turned to me, and I squinted at her through squinted eyes. "Tell me what you're feeling right this second."

I bit my bottom lip. "It feels like I got stabbed through my entire torso a million times, and my entire body is burning from the inside. I've got a massive headache and I can't see straight."

All Might whipped out a phone from his back pocket. "I'm calling an ambulance."

Recovery Girl held up a finger. "No, wait. I need to do an X-Ray on her body, real quick. First..." She snatched a small vial of blue liquid off a little stand, a hopeful look in her eyes. "Okay. This should stop that burning from the inside. If it doesn't wear off in the next ten minutes, tell me right away." I nodded after she helped me gulp down the liquid, and she wheeled over a small cart, which held something like an X-Ray machine.

She pressed a few buttons, and a few moments later, and there was a picture of the inside of my body.

Her brow furrowed. "That's not good."

"What's not good?" I panicked, struggling on the hospital bed.

All Might clenched his jaw. "Is that..."

"There's a piece of infected metal in her torso... it's pierced her heart." Recovery Girl exhaled. "How did it get there?"

I started bawling my eyes out, both of the heroes reining worried expressions. "Get it out! Please! Give me surgery or something! It hurts! I don't have any healing energy to even stay awake, so just put me under anyways and get it out!"

Recovery sucked in a sharp breath, and nodded briskly. "Very well. All Might, I need you to leave so I can conduct a proper operation. Do not mention this to any of the students, unless it gets more severe than it already is." All Might nodded, and left the room quickly.

"Saki, dear." Recovery Girl hovered above my face. "I don't know how this happened, but we'll figure it out. You're going to be okay." She held up a needle.

I nodded, and then it all went black.

When I awoke, the fluorescent lights up above shone brightly into my eyes, making me wince. I lifted my head up to examine my surroundings, noticing the hospital bed I inhabited was blockaded by curtains, concealing any glimpse of the rest of the room.

I remembered what had happened before I went under, and immediately started checking that my body was still intact.

Eyes? Seemed to be working just fine. Check.

Ears? I couldn't really hear anything at the moment, but I can hear myself moving around, so that must mean I'm the only one here. Check.

Neck? Yeah, I could turn my head around. Check.

Arms? Extremely sore, but other than that, they worked. Check.

Torso? Definitely the part of me that hurt the most. Felt like a thousand needles were pricking my skin, in a satisfying yet uncomfortable way. Still, Check.

Legs? Seemed to be fine. Check.

I let out an audible groan, leaning my head back on the fluffy pillow behind it. My body felt terrible. I tried to get a glimpse of my halo above my head--and sighed in relief. It was glowing like a polished gold diamond, which meant my healing energy was fully 'charged.' The more healing energy I use, the less bright the ring becomes. When I sleep, my halo recalls more healing energy and replenishes my supply.

I quickly activated my quirk, allowing the warm sensation to fully envelop me, and make the prickly sensation dissipate drastically.

I used my arms to pull myself upright, so I was now sitting with my legs crossed, slouching lazily as I studied the curtains encasing the small area. I cleared my throat, preparing to call out for Recovery Girl, only to find that my voice was hoarse, and all that came out was a weak croak.

My brow furrowed as I tried to speak again.

Another croak.

All of a sudden one of the curtains whipped open, revealing the small old lady, who was wearing a weak smile.

"Oh good, you're awake." Recovery Girl praised in her airy voice. "Yes, I'm aware you can't talk right now. Your throat is irritated... It's only a precaution."

I raised my eyebrow as she sat in the chair to my left, that I hadn't even realized was there. Lacing my fingers together, I mouthed the words, "Precaution for what?"

Recovery Girl sighed. "Well my dear, the infection from the rusted metal spread upward, and affected your vocal chords, as well as your liver. That was quite a touch up to make, but I managed to successfully get rid of the virus on the liver. Your throat on the other hand, is still in a healing process, and if you spoke, it would only damage it further. So I gave you a medicine which stops the use of it."

I hummed in acknowledgement, then gestured toward my torso. "The metal?"

Recovery Girl nodded with a smile. "Yes, I directed a very fortuitous operation to extract the metal, which appeared to be a blade from some sword. We're already having it examined and cleaned."

My mouth made an 'o' shape as my eyes widened and I mouthed, "Todoroki's battle?

Recovery Girl smirked. "Todoroki's battle? Is that what you said?" When I nodded, she shook her head. "He was here a minute ago after the finals. He got second."

My eyes bulged.

I WAS ASLEEP THAT LONG?! HOLY MONKEY FEATHERS.

"Tch. Don't you worry, dear." Recovery Girl patted my knee. "I had the last few fights recorded so you could watch them. I know how much you care about supporting your friends. It's very inspiring."

I smiled, and mouthed a quick thanks to her.

"No problem, hon. Well, your classmates are very worried about you..." Her face darkened a bit. "You can't tell them about the blade we found, okay? Or that my quirk didn't work on you. That stays in between you, All Might and I, okay?"

I swallowed thickly and nodded in agreement.

"I've created the alibi that you have a horrible stomach bug." Recovery Girl explained. "The award ceremony is starting in about fifteen minutes. Todoroki got second, if you'd like to go congratulate him."

My eyes sparkled and I just about leaped out of the bed, using my wings to help me get steady.

"Remember. Stomach bug." Recovery Girl said sternly. "If they ask why you can't talk, tell them it's a sore throat."

I nodded once again and gave her a quick hug, vowing to thank her once I could speak again.

There was a little bit more in this chapter, but it was pretty boring so I decided to delete it and just give you this. 

I'm kind of tempted to just post all the future chapters I'd written... except so many spoilers would be going on so probably not. 

Hope y'all have a good day/morning/afternoon/evening/night

Love you <3

Maulo (used to be Dream)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 127 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
6.4K 132 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 40.5K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
486K 15.5K 50
"๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ?" Y/N L/N didn't have a very happy childhood. A catastrophic incident left her in the streets, and she ended up se...