After 4 | ✓

By AFTERloovver

"Put your heels on the headboard." Hardin instructs, grabbing by my calves and pulling up my legs and spreadi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
The end❓

Chapter 68

2.1K 54 3
By AFTERloovver

Tessa's POV:

This assignment was so difficult, it took me three days to finish it but thank God, it's complete now.

"Hey," someone knocks on my opened bedroom door. "What are you doing?" Nora asks and come farther inside my room.

"Nothing much, just completed some distressing obscure homeworks a week ahead," I tell her, turning to face her on my chair.

"Well you're a whip-smart girl, you could do any toughest homework in a blink." She winks her eye. "Wish I had a brainy friend like you in my years who could do one week ahead homeworks so I don't have to worry about my notes being incomplete," she sits on my bed and shrugs.

"Thanks," I blush at her complement.

"Now as you're free, we should do something fun." I see a flicker of wickedness in her brownish-green eyes.

"Like baking something stupid like a big sized macaron," l laugh and she joins in.

"That could be fun but no, not baking. Today we should go somewhere else. You, me and Landon," she suggests.

"Where?" I stretch my arms in front of me. I'm a bit tired after sitting on my desk for three consecutive hours.

"Maybe in a...club. It's been a long time since the three of us went out together and had a fun night. Please," she requests.

"A club?" Then I don't want to go.

"Okay so in a pub. There won't be some heavy music or like something. Just a cocktail bar with very less public and a light musics. Come on Tessa, please," she pleads with bringing her hands together.

"Yes, Tess. Let's go, please." Suddently I hear Landon's voice and turning to the doorway, he's standing against the frame.

"I don't know guys," I look down at the ground.

"We won't be there more than an hour and a half, atleast you won't be there long, because of Hard-" before Nora could finishes, she starts to coughs.

"She means to say, you won't be there long because of your hard other assignments to do, you know." Landon points at my books on the desk. "Come on Tessa, it's friday and you don't wanna sit in here, alone." He shakes his head.

I'm fine sitting alone though.

"Please, please for me," Nora looks my with her puppy eyes and pulls out her lower lip. And so does Landon, not the pulling out his lip.

They might be true, sitting here by myself could be bored, so I give in, "Okay."

"Yay!" They both bawls in unison like they won some sort of battle.

What's with them? And why they're acting so suspicious and pushy for me to go with them? Hmm

Landon moves out from the doorway to the living room when I open my closet in search for something to wear. "You should wear something sexy." Nora says, now she's lying on her stomach on my bed.

"Why?" I slide hangers on the rob to see something warm and decent for a pub look.

"Because Har-" she clears her throat. "Because we should cause we are fucking women, simple as that." Looking at her, she's flipping her brown hair.

"What about this?" I push a yellow top with one quarter sleeves, still on hanger in front of me.

"Nope, its hideous as hell," she makes a disgusting face.

"And this?" It's violet bow pullover shirt.

"It's good but not sexy," she shakes her head and comes over me. Checking inside my closet, she complains, "Sorry but you don't have any sexy fucking clothes to wear."

"Then we should cancel the plan-"

"No! hell no," she glares me. "You wait here, I'm bringing something of mine." Before I could say no to her, she gets out and returns, merely in two minutes. "Try this." She hands me some type of lacy thing.

When I unfold the material, my mouth literally on the floor. "It's bralette," I whispers, like it is a shameful thing to wear.

"Yes, it is. I ordered this from online but the size is a little bit big for me and I forget to return. But now you're wearing this, it'll be perfect for your body type." She pushes the material against my chest.

"But it's freezing outside." If I wore this thin fabric and go outside, I'll be frozen in few minutes.

"Wear your cardigan then, it'll be fine. Just trust me," she promises. Going through my closet again, she gives me a white cardigan and a tight pair of jeans. "Landon and I will meet you outside in thirty minutes so get ready fast." She demands and leaves my room, closing the door behind her.

I quickly do my minimal makeup and styled my hair wavy, parted in the middle. The floral black lacy bralette is long on my torso, which I'm glad. But it does have deep neck which leaves maximum cleavage though it does look sexy on me with my tight blue jeans.

But it's a waste because he isn't here to admire it. If he would here, he'd be saying so many dirty things to me, boosting my confidence at high. But he isn't and that's okay.

I put the white sweater on and button up all the buttons to hide my big bust for not anyone else see. Slipping my feets into my block heels, I put my purse on my shoulder and leave my room to meet my friends in the living room.

"Ready?" Landon asks me.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Nora, come on. We're gonna be late if we won't leave now," he calls for her and she comes out from their room.

"Okay, I'm done." Her look is so normal, with her light makeup and ponytail. If I wouldn't wear this cardigan I'd be looking extra, like I want to hook up with someone else tonight. Which would I never intended to.

It's cold outside that I've to wear my coat and bennie, so unhooking from the stand I put them on. They also wore their coats and we head out from the apartment. After thirty minutes we reach at our destiny. It is the same social club we all went more than a year ago and found out Dakota was Nora's roommate, that was a messed up night and I hope nothing messy happens tonight. Though Nora, Landon and Dakota are good friends now, so there's not a chances for a confusing night ever again, for them.

We all walk inside and Nora lead us over the bar area. Whereas she's hugging her bartender friend by leaning against the bar, I sit down on one of the stool there.

"They never do singing on stage type thing before," Landon says standing on my side. I look at what he's talking about. And it's a girl singing smoothing song with her band on the stage.

Pulling off my purple bennie from my head I put it inside my purse and take off my coat too, because it's hot inside. Looking down, I adjust my sweater to make sure the buttons are still intact.

And suddenly I see someone's arms wrapping around my waist from behind. My protective kink says its some random man who wants to hit on me, so in defense I elbow the guy without looking who is it, with all my force.

"Aaaao," the man grunts.

I know that voice.

I turn around on my stool to look. "Hardin?"

It is him but he's wearing very odd clothes, gray hooded sweatshirt and dark blue jeans with black sunglasses, unlike he usually wears black ones on regular.

...
Hardin's POV:

"Aaaao." Damn, this girl really hit me so fucking hard with her elbow. I literally feel the pain going through my bones.

"Hardin?" Turning around she asks.

"Y-yeah me," I groan and press my hand against the pained muscles on just below my chest.

"Are you okay?" Climbing down from her stool she stands in front of me and rubs her fingers over the sweatshirt, where I was pressing my hand.

"Yes, but I think you broke a pair of bone from my ribcage," I whines in pain.

"I'm so sorry. I thought some random guy was picking me up or something," she bites her bottom lip and continues to rub her fingers on me.

"Well then you're a quite a warrior I guess," I chuckle and support myself with the help of stool.

"You should sit down," she requests and I do.

"Hey Hardin," Landon's chick acts surprise seeing me.

Shut up lady! I'm dying over here with pain.

{Please vote ⭐and comment (◕ᴥ◕) }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 14.2K 113
Tessa and Hardin are finally together and living happily ever after in New York City. But of course, life is not a fairytale. The couple face new and...
451K 21.3K 30
Book 1 of the Jackson Series! Ella finally gets an opportunity to escape the clutches of her cruel tormentor before fate leads her to Ryder Jackson...
16.6K 784 28
I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reach behind me and pull my phone out, clicking on the message. I see Kevin's name at the top and I smil...
257K 7.2K 55
Hiya, so I fell in love with the books 'after' by Anna todd! And throughout the whole series I couldn't help but wonder how it would have been for Ze...