My Teen Wife by Kajal

By survi1990

Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kaj... More

Prologue
CastsπŸ‘πŸ‘
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
WISHING πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Celebration
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Happy...New...YearπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Last Chapter 😌
πŸ™Epilogue πŸ™

Chapter - 5

6.8K 294 2
By survi1990

Hello, My bestest buddies.....

I'm sorry for being late this time.

The reason is that.... I'm born and brought up in Kolkata.... So I'm a bengali too.... Not by born but by heart....🥰.

We celebrate Durga Puja with unlimited fun.☺☺... So my story update got delayed a bit😋

Hope you don't mind.... Now enjoy your story

Happy Reading ☺☺

*****
After the wedding of Raj and Kajal... Everybody started the preparations of Bidai.....
Kajal was crying constantly because she's not ready to leave her house all of a sudden.

"Why di.... Why did you ran away... See now what happened with me."..... Kajal thought sobbing in the bridal room.

Her eyes fell on her own reflection. She started grinding her teeth with immense anger when she saw her hairline filled with sindoor. A bit was fallen on her nose also.

The click of door broke her trance.

It was her mother.

"Chhoti.... Let's go it's time for ....for your Bidai".... Said Mrs. Mathur.

" Oh... So you people are in so hurry to just get rid of me huh"... Kajal said sarcastically.

Mrs. Mathur sighed heavily, she wiped her tears and sat beside Kajal and said, "Beta... Koi mata pita apni beti ko jaan bhuj kar kue me nahi dhakelte"
(No parents will deliberately throw their daughter in well)

"I know because of the filthy act of your sister, we decided to marry you off with Raj.... But we never decided it blindly.... We know him very well...that he is perfect for you.
That's why we've choosen him for Panchhi"...... He is a gem and a very humble person".... Mrs. Mathur tried to make her understand.

" Gem?? Humble.... My foot...
Mummy he's 9 years elder than me.... How will I get comfortable with him... He's not from my age...I can never ever be able to handle this relationship...I'm not that strong".... Kajal said angrily.

Mrs. Mathur smiled a bit and cupped her face. She said, "you're very strong my little fairy....
You've handled an incurable situation..
You've handled the reputation of two respected families...
You never care about yourself for once and married a stranger just because of your parents... And you're telling that you can't handle this relationship"

Kajal was staring her mother with a blank face. Mrs. Mathur's words left her speechless.

"Am I really can do this.... But I don't want to have a life with that man... I don't love him.... Leave love... I won't even know him"..... Kajal argued.

" My dear time is the best healer and converter.... It will heal your every complaint regarding him... And may be who knows you'll fall for him madly. Coz now you both are tied in such an inseparable bond that will definitely make you fall for each other ".... Mrs. Mathur said with a sweet smile.

*****

During the ritual of Bidai... Kajal was crying like a baby hugging her mother.
" Main nahi jaungi... M.. Mummy main nhi jaungi... H.... Hhh".... Kajal was constantly crying hugging her mother.

When her father went to hug her she immediately turned towards Kavya and hugged her tightly.
Raj was looking at her behavior skeptically.

"Maybe she's offended by her parents to marry her off all of a sudden..she's just 19....... Poor girl"..... Thought Raj. He felt really bad for her.

" Aren't you also should be blamed for her tears because you snatched away the liberty of a budding girl"..... Said a voice within him.

Kavya pulled out from the hug and wipe Kajal's tears., and said, "idiot... Why are you crying... We'll meet daily at College na"....

Kajal nodded in affirmation.
Kavya hold her both hands and said, " You've done a biggest sacrifice today..... May God filled your life with immense happiness "

Kajal sat inside the car with Raj and went on her way to her new house.

*****

She was crying continuously in the car.

Then Raj gave his handkerchief to her but She yanked his hands away and look outside of the window.

Raj didn't mind her behavior for a bit because he thought that she might be very upset because her life is gone upside down within few hours.

****
They ve reached Saxena villa.

Mrs. Saxena performed the ritual of arti with a board expression and went inside after keeping the plate aside.

She didn't ask both of them to come inside and also didn't perform the ritual of Grahpravesh.

Kajal felt insulted, she just want to turn and go back to her house but she can't do that.

"Don't mind her... Maybe she's tired.. Let's get in.... You need rest"..... Kajal came out from her angered thoughts by this extremely soft manly voice. She turned and saw that it was her husband.

" He didn't think for twice before marrying his fiancee's sister.... Now he's trying to pose as a gentleman...

For these bussinessmen... Life is nothing but a profit and loss statement "Kajal thought and rolled her eyes on him.
As usual he didn't mind her.

When they were near the stairs, Mrs. Saxena stopped them by the snap of her fingers. She indicated both of them by her index finger to come near her.
Kajal didn't like her attitude a bit, but she saw that Raj went near her with a calm face and said, " Yes Maa... You wanna say something "
Mrs. Saxena peep towards Kajal from the side of Raj and said, "do I need to give you an invitation... Come here"

Being the Apple of the eye she's never treated like this. Reluctantly she went near her.

The newly wed couple was standing in front of her like infants and she was shapping her nails.
She said, "I'm going to Bangalore tomorrow for my friend's birthday and Niranjan is going to NewYork for the foreign delegates..... So you both better shift to your mansion tomorrow morning only because I don't have time to waste on your shitty post wedding rituals. "Mrs.Saxena said as a speech.

"Who the hell does she think is she.... I can't believe I crushed my dreams to save this woman's reputation.... She doesn't deserve respect at all".... Kajal thought grinding her teeth.

" But Maa.... Raj tried to say something but Mrs. Saxena interrupted him and said, "Yes Raj.... Let me hear what you wanna say against my decision for your wife's comfort".Mrs . Saxena said by giving effort von last two words.

Kajal stair at her with a frown.

Raj dropped his head and said, "I'm Sorry Maa... I didn't mean to oppose you"

Niranjan Saxena who was silent till now also jumped in the conversation and said, "You should be Sorry Raj... I thought that you've learned to respect your parents... But I was wrong.... You can't "

"Leave him... He'll be like this Always... Let's get in".... Mrs. Saxena said and went inside with her husband.

Raj took Kajal to his room.

" You must be very tired... Get changed.. I'm in the next room".... Raj said calmly and went out.

"What type of man he is... Aren't he feels bad.... Whatever.. Why would I care"..... Kajal said and went to change.

She has removed her hairpins and duppata. The moment she pulled her hair in the front to pull the knot of her choli... The door opened with a click.

In panic Kajal turned and started shouting by crossing her arms in the front.

"How dare you.... Didn't you have basic manners to knock the door... Is this your...... Her words were locked on her lips when she noticed that he's facing his back towards her..... Which means he doesn't saw anything....

"I thought you must be hungry.... I've brought your dinner. Eat it and sleep well.... Good night"..... Raj said still showing his back towards her.

He kept the food tray on the table and went out.

Kajal was lost in an unknown feeling but shrugged it immediately because she's starving. She changed quickly and pounced on her food and slept like a log coz she's hell tired.

*****

Tomorrow morning they went to Raj's own Mansion.
It's name was "GHAR "
Kajal smiled a little after reading the name. It gaves a homely feel already.

When they entered inside Raj said, "Above the stairs thats the master bedroom and.....
Kajal interrupted him and said, " I want a separate room... Umm. That one"
She said and went in the room near the stairs. Raj sighed heavily and smiled a bit.

"Still a kid".... He murmured himself

To be continued.......

                   *************
Panchhi escaped and Kajal got married. Her would be brother in law is now her husband.

How's gonna be the new life of Raj and Kajal..... Would be interesting to watch.....

Do read, vote, share and comment... It motivates😌

Luv and hugs from yours Kajal😉

Till then PRANAAM🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 25K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
3.4M 132K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
289K 12K 34
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
52.6K 3K 20
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...