The Earth Goddess (Completed)

由 Asunawrites486

Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well... 更多

Prologue
Chapter One: The Prince
Chapter Two: The Loss
Chapter Three: The Black Witch
Chapter Four: The Underworld
Chapter Five: The Arrival
Chapter Six: Shopping
Chapter Seven: The Red Moon Pack
Chapter Eight: Working in the Pack
Chapter Nine: Maria and Caroline
Chapter Ten: Cruel Pack
Chapter Eleven: Torture
Chapter Twelve: Healing
Chapter Thirteen: Rogues
Chapter Fourteen: The Lady in White
Chapter Fifteen: The Forest
Chapter Sixteen: Grasping the situation
Chapter Seventeen: Training
Chapter Eighteen: Letters
Chapter Nineteen: Punishment
Chapter Twenty: Gamma Sirius
Chapter Twenty one: Plan
Chapter Twenty Two: Execution
Author's Note - An Apology
Chapter Twenty Three: Dark moon Pack
Chapter Twenty Four: Rage
Chapter Twenty six: Cassius Atticus
Chapter Twenty seven: The Attempt
Chapter Twenty Eight: Mate
Chapter Twenty Nine: The truth
Chapter Thirty: The War
Chapter Thirty one : Confessions
Epilogue
Some Truths about the book
Covers

Chapter Twenty Five: Apologies and Forgiving

1.3K 45 13
由 Asunawrites486

Ares's POV

I couldn't help but sit silently across Pheonix as she stared at me with her enticing blue eyes, her face blurred.

I don't know how, but I lost all my thoughts.

One second I was talking with Remus and the next second I was kneeling on the ground, with the Goddess being dissapointed.

I had felt like I was watching the incident sitting idle at the side.

Yet, it was my fault. I was going to kill an innocent man, blinded by something, which I am not sure of.

“The people have already forgotten about the incident. ” She said, and I nodded. It was not a surprise. Pheonix had powers, which were beyond our imagination. And making people forget about something was nothing special.

“I know that you are blaming yourself for what happened. But don't worry. It's not your fault at all. ” She said calmly, staring at me.

“Bu-”

“No. You were controled by someone, who had more power than you. You couldn't have escaped it.” She said seriously.

“Who is it? ” All my guilt flew away, replaced by immense rage towards the one who thought they could control me.

“I understand what you are feeling, Alpha. But I still cannot disclose it with you. At least, not now. ”

I nodded. I couldn't do anything, except sit quietly. If she couldn't tell me about it, there was nothing more to do.

I asked another question which was eating my head since the past three days.

“How do the rogues know about my mate? And the letters I send her? ”

She whipped her head to me, so fast that I heard a loud crack.

“Where did you hear about it? ” Pheonix asked, her voice deep.

“The rogues who came to my borders the other day. The rogue we captured, spoke about the letters. ” I said, looking at her, as her eye color changed. A bit of purple mixed with her light blue. A deadly combination. Her eyes looked pretty, yet dangerous.

I felt the still in the air. It was tense. The birds had actually stopped chirping, and the trees were still, there was no rustling of the leaves.

“I want you to stop your interaction with your mate. Same goes for Charles and Louis too. You can see them on the day of the ball. Understand? ” She asked, seriously.

I nodded. What else could I do?

We sat silently after that just listening to the chirping of the birds. The sunlight was falling through the leaves, trees were covering the view of the midday sun. Animals were peaking from behind the bushes at us, or specifically me.

I heard the soft sound of the water falling to the ground at a distance . I looked at Pheonix and found her staring at me.

“Is there a waterfall nearby? ” I asked curious. She nodded and pointed in the direction of the sound.

“The most beautiful waterfall of the forest is over there, although there are many. ” She said. “Want to go? ”

I nodded excitedly and we stood up, walking towards the waterfall. Although I had come to the forest twice before, I didn't really have the time to wander and observe the place.

The wet grass tickled my feet as I was not wearing my shoes. Even Pheonix was barefooted, her creamy skin glistening under the opaque rays of the sun. She was touching all the plants, smiling softly. Her eyes bright and happy.

After about fifteen minutes of walking, we reached the place. And I had no words.

Just Amazing! The waterfall was beautiful. A large tree trunk was spread over the river, through which we could walk over to the other side. There were homes made from the trees, and some unknown creatures were peaking at us from inside their homes. The loud gushing of water falling to the river below, and the calmness of the area, made me close my eyes, enjoying the heaven on earth.

What was even more astonishing was the rainbow. It was not just a rainbow, but the one through which we could walk to the other side. Small goblins were walking through them, their backs filled with sack and they were carrying it to the other side. A Doe was drinking the sweet mountain water, occasionally gazing up at us, or at its surroundings. Her Fawns were also snuffling against her, scared at the intruders. There was snuffling from the bushes and a large Stag came out from behind. The Fawns jumped over to the Stag. All of them walked away, together. What a happy family!

Suddenly I felt lights in front of my eyes. I blinked once and saw them. Fairies! There were all small and cute, flying in the air, holding small lanterns. They could change their sizes and transform back to their human form too. Some sat on my shoulders, using me as a seat, and started chatting with each other. One of the fairy even flew up and sat on my hair, and it seemed like she was sleeping on me. I laughed, amused at these cute little beings.

I turned my head and found Pheonix busy with the fairies too. They were sitting on her head and shoulders using her for seat, just like me. She looked so beautiful and cute with them.

What I wouldn't give, to see her face right now.

Perfect beauty.

Her aura along the shine in her, made me feel something, which I couldn't describe. Just complete. One with this nature and Her.

I know that it's not good, liking your goddess is a sort of a crime. But I can't help my feelings. I know I have a mate, yet this funny fuzzy feeling when I am with Pheonix is just out of this world.

I am like this without looking at her face, and I am scared about what would happen if I would look at her face.

Only fate and time could tell.

........................................................................

A/N:
T

hank you for reading.

Hello guys.. These are chapters which had been published for the first time.

I had actually written this chapter and it got deleted along with my account, so I tried to remember my previous plot and wrote it.

It's actually difficult to remember and not miss any important stuffs.

Please vote and comment.

It means a lot to me to know that people are atleast reading my book.

If you don't like to comment, atleast vote as you read. (even i do just that.)

Our poor Ares is liking Pheonix. Poor guy! 😌

Diana: Can you tell him that we are the same? 😆😂

Author: Not yet. You both have a long way to go. Lol 😉

Readers: *groan.* Hopefully we get to see that soon.

Ares: Hopefully, I meet my mate soon. I can't wait to see her.

Author: Soon, Ares, Soon. 😛

Until then,
See you guys.
👋 Byee👋

Here is the fairy sitting on Ares's head. Lol 😂😂I love her.

(from the anime, Sword art online)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

151K 4.7K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
626K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
3.3K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
475K 13.6K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...