OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 50

1.3K 89 29
By NuAnBiHa

A week has passed but no one knows where Mew is. Gulf calls Bright and tells him everything that happened to him and Mew. Bright knows where Mew is but he doesn't want to tell Gulf. He is super angry at his friend for making a stupid plan.

"Please Bright, tell me where he is. I know you know where he is. I need him. His twinnnies and his lil bean need him too. He left and I know it's my fault. I wanted to apologize to him and tell him the truth."

"Why don't you just go ahead with your plan? Mew has simplified your plan you know. You just have to wait for the divorce papers from him and boom, you are free from the marriage and you are also free from carrying Goob's name. That's what you want from him, right?" said Bright sarcastically.

"Yes, I do want to be free but not from him. I just want to be free from Goob's name. I should have told him instead of carrying my stupid plan. I hurt him more than he had hurt me. Please Bright, help me again. I promise, I won't do the same mistakes again." plead Gulf.

"Nope. I don't want to help you anymore. Just wait for him or just wait for the divorce papers from him. If he handed the divorce papers by himself, you're lucky and you can tell him the truth. If not, just consider as you're not lucky to meet him again. I got to go. Bye Gulf." and Bright immediately hang up the phone.

"Where are you? Where do you hide yourself? Don't you love me anymore, boo? Don't you love your family anymore? I need you. All of us need you here. You know what? Our lil bean and me craving for your crispy pork basil. Not only that, we missed your scent too. Please, come back to us." said Gulf while looking at Mew's photo in his phone.

"Are you done packing your stuff?" asked Singto.

"Yes, all done. Thank you for accompanying me back to Thailand to deal with my divorce. I'm sorry to bother you but I don't want to see him. I've promised not to show my face to him anymore." Mew said sadly.

"Why don't you ask Tong or Becca to accompany you? Your parents, do they know about this?" asked Singto again and Mew scratched his nape.

"Uhmmm, only Becca know about this and she's helping me with my divorcing document since she's on vacation there. For the rest, they don't know and I don't even tell them about this."

"You already know that my parents won't forgive me for what I did to Gulf. They don't even care about me but it's okay because I know, they're ashamed of me." uttered Mew.

"You know what? I caught you once seeing their picture. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here. You don't have to pretend you're strong all the time." said Singto and he smiled. Mew quickly pulled Singto and he hugged him, so tight. He cried silently.

"Cry buddy, just cry. Cry until you're satistied. Even if the whole world didn't care about you, I care. You have me and Krist. You have us Mew, your best friend."

**********

"Phi Mew Phi Singto, here." said Becca. They went to Becca's car and Mew hugged her. Singto just nodded and smiles.

"How are you, lil Princess?" asked Mew.

"I'm fine, Phi Mew. How about you?"

"I'm good. I missed you so much, Princess. How's papa and mama? Are they doing good? Do they know about me?"

"I missed you too Phi Mew. They are doing fine. They don't know about you and Gulf but mama always ask about you. I tried to talk about you to papa but he change the topic."

"I'm sorry Phi Mew. Because of me, papa didn't talk and never ask about you anymore." said Becca and she can see his brother's sad eyes.

"It's okay Becca, no worries. Hey Sing, let's go. I need to rest. If you want to go anywhere after that, just go. I'm not in the mood to go anywhere."

"Nahhh, I'm not going anywhere too for today. Maybe after you settle down your business tomorrow, I'll go out and buy something for Krist." Singto said and Mew just nodded.

"Okay. Princess, after you." said Mew and they went to Mew's old condo instead of his parents' mansion.

"Phi Mew Phi Sing, do you need anything?" asked Becca. They already arrived at Mew's condo.

"No Princess/Becca." said both in unison.

"I want to take a nap. Sing, you can take another room. See you later at dinner time." Mew said and he quickly entered his room.

"Errr Becca, can I have a talk with you? It's about them. I need your help." said Singto.

"Sure Phi. What is it about?" asked Becca.

"I need you to call Gulf. I want to talk to him. I want to help them to get back together."

"Sure. Wait, I call him now." Becca then took her phone and she called Gulf. After calling him for about three times, Gulf answer the call.

"Hey brother-in-law. How are you? Missing me?"

"Becca. I'm doing good and missing you too. How are you? Are you here in Thailand?" asked Gulf.

"Yes, I'm here. We want to meet you tomorrow, if only you're available. Waitttt, how's my little twinnies and little bean?"

"They are doing good too. We? You mean, Mew?"

"No, not Phi Mew but Phi Singto. He wanna talk with you. Is it okay?"

"Ouhhh, I thought it's him. Sure, give him your phone." and Becca immediately handed her phone to Singto.

"Hello Gulf. I'm Singto, Mew's best friend." said Singto and he turned on the loudspeaker so that Becca can hear it too.

"Hello Singto. You're the one that used to call Mew and talk about project, right?"

"Yes but it doesn't matter anymore. Well, do you still love Mew? Do you still need him? Or you already got someone new with you since you said you don't want to be with a murderer." Singto said sarcastically.

"Nooo, I'm not with someone new, never! All I want is Mew. I love him so much. I'll wait for him to return for me. I'll wait for him to return for his twinnies and little bean. I'll wait for him to return for us, his little family. We need him, especially me."

"What if he returns but with the divorce papers? What are you going to do? Would you sign it?" asked Singto.

"I'll sign it and I'll beg him. I'll beg him to give me chance to explain the biggest stupid plan that had caused me losing him." Gulf continued telling Singto his stupid plan.

"What if Mew choose to leave you because of that stupid plan?"

"I- I don't know but if boo choose to leave me, then it's over. He may continue loving his twinnies and bean but not me because I'm the one who's killing his love for me slowly. God, it's painful." Gulf sobbed.

"Believe me, he loves his little family so much. If I help you, promise me you won't repeat your mistakes again."

"You what?" asked Gulf again.

"I'll help you but promise me you won't repeat your mistakes again. Can you do that, Gulf?"

"Sure, I promise you I won't do that anymore. I need him Singto. Please, let me meet him or let me see him from afar." begged Gulf.

"Actually, he's here with me for your divorce proceedings. He need to sign the papers tomorrow and Becca will bring it to you but it won't happen. I need you to follow Becca but you need to stay inside the car."

"After she get Mew's sign, I'll follow Becca and you'll sign the papers too. Done signing the papers, I'll give you Mew's condo spare keys. About Tharn and Type, leave them to me and Becca. Just think about how to fix your relationship with Mew. Can you do that?" asked Singto with his serious tone.

"Gladly, Singto. I'll fix everything with him. Can't wait for tomorrow. Goshhh, thank you so much."

"My pleasure. So, see you tomorrow. Bye." and Singto ended the call.

"Thank you Phi. Thank you so much for helping them. I hope there's a miracle happen tomorrow. Hmmm, I should go now. See you tomorrow Phi Sing. Thanks again naa." said Becca. Singto nodded and she went back to her parents' mansion.

Meanwhile with Gulf, he's happy but he's scared at the same time. He's happy because finally he can meet with his boo and he's scared because his boo might leave him and never want to get back with him anymore.

"I'll fix everything tomorrow. If I need to get on my knees, I'll gladly do that as long as he want to be with me again. Wait for me, my boo. I hope you still love me because I love you and will continue loving you for the rest of my life." said Gulf in his heart.

Sorry for the late update, I'm busy with my wedding preparations ..
Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.5K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
332K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
44.1K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...