The Earth Goddess (Completed)

由 Asunawrites486

Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well... 更多

Prologue
Chapter One: The Prince
Chapter Two: The Loss
Chapter Three: The Black Witch
Chapter Four: The Underworld
Chapter Five: The Arrival
Chapter Six: Shopping
Chapter Seven: The Red Moon Pack
Chapter Eight: Working in the Pack
Chapter Nine: Maria and Caroline
Chapter Ten: Cruel Pack
Chapter Eleven: Torture
Chapter Twelve: Healing
Chapter Thirteen: Rogues
Chapter Fourteen: The Lady in White
Chapter Fifteen: The Forest
Chapter Sixteen: Grasping the situation
Chapter Seventeen: Training
Chapter Eighteen: Letters
Chapter Nineteen: Punishment
Chapter Twenty: Gamma Sirius
Chapter Twenty one: Plan
Chapter Twenty Two: Execution
Author's Note - An Apology
Chapter Twenty Three: Dark moon Pack
Chapter Twenty Five: Apologies and Forgiving
Chapter Twenty six: Cassius Atticus
Chapter Twenty seven: The Attempt
Chapter Twenty Eight: Mate
Chapter Twenty Nine: The truth
Chapter Thirty: The War
Chapter Thirty one : Confessions
Epilogue
Some Truths about the book
Covers

Chapter Twenty Four: Rage

1.3K 36 18
由 Asunawrites486

Diana's POV

I was in the training grounds along with my sisters and all the other pack members.

Sirius was standing in the middle of the ground, looking at everyone. After a few minutes, when everyone had gathered, he nodded his head and spoke with authority.

“We will start by running laps along the pack area. The warriors will be helping all of you, who haven't received any training. Understood? ” He asked looking at each one of us.

Everyone nodded and some replied with a yes.

“Good. Now start running. ” He said and everyone ran, slowly at first.

The three of us, ran together at a slow pace, far behind from the warriors who were running quickly through the pack lands.

“I am bored. I don't want to do this. ” Artemis whined. “Shall we stop the training? ” She asked wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

“You cannot do that, Artemis. You are strong but not the others. They have to have their share of training. ” I said looking at her.

She nodded sighing and gave up.

“Run faster and seriously, omegas. ” Some of the warriors started shouting. If we start to run seriously, dust will be the only thing left behind.

The other girls started running faster and soon it was only the three of us, still running slowly.

“What the hell are you doing, omega? Didn't you hear me, run quickly. ” One of the warriors shouted again.

Artemis froze everything out of anger. The leaves which were falling from the trees were now frozen in the air. It looked funny, seeing the pack members and everyone, frozen in the middle of their run. Some had their mouth open, while some had funny faces.

Aurora and Artemis started laughing loudly beside me. And I couldn't help but laugh along with them.

We ran quickly and soon finished running our laps. Artemis clicked her fingers and unfroze everything. The people started running again and looked at each other in shock for a minute.

The warriors now looked at us, bewildered.

“Did you girls cheat? ” One boy asked.

“No, we ran all the laps and we finished it, just like all of you.” Artemis snapped. That was true, even though she had freezed everything, we ran just like the others.

“Don't speak back to me, omega. ”He said standing in front of her and glaring at her. He looked strong but was too cocky.

And Artemis being herself didn't back down. Instead, she stood up to her full height and tried to intimidate him. And well, it worked.

He looked scared. And backed down a little. Suddenly Sirius came towards us and raised his eyebrows at the man.

“What is going on?  I told you, not to tease the omegas, Zack. You will run another five rounds. Go.” He growled and Zack walked away grumbling.

Suddenly I felt a huge force, which pushed me back. Artemis had to hold my hand due to the force of it. She looked at me worriedly. I shook my head but I had already gained everyone's attention.

They looked at me in confusion.

I myself was confused. I hadn't felt like this for two days. But that was nowhere near to this feeling.

I suddenly realized.

Ares.

And he is angry.

This is not good. I shook my head at everyone and walked back to my room, quickly followed by the sisters.

“What happened? ” Aurora asked worriedly.

I explained to them, about Ares's fury.

And this time, it was not like the previous ones. He was unstoppable. Aspen was angry along with Ares. And together they would destroy everything in their path due to losing control. He lost another loved one, it seemed to me, due to his anger.

“I will be back later. Take care of my body. ” They nodded and I closed my eyes, going into the depths of my mind.

This time I had used a little of my powers to make me invisible to mortal eyes. I couldn't let anyone see me.

Not so soon anyway.

I reached the Dark Moon pack, after a few minutes. I felt heavenly while flying through the air, that was a capability obtained by us, after a lot of practice and power. Only a few of us had this ability to travel by flying and being invisible, along with being at two places at once.

As soon as I stepped foot on the land, I felt it.

It was a huge feeling.

I felt like I was the one who was angry and not him. I looked around and it was not difficult to spot him.

He was standing at his full height. All the pack members stood at a distance, scared, and not wanting to anger the beast further.

Louis was standing the closest to him, with Remus beside him. Both scared, and with wide eyes. Even the Alpha of the Dark Moon stood silently, unable to stop his grandson.

They couldn't stop him as they didn't have the power to match the great Alpha King. They could just watch, hoping that their King would regain his senses, and would be his normal self.

It was not easy to be on the receiving end of the great beast's wrath.

I walked towards them and stood silently, observing the reason for his anger.

“Alpha King. Please. Stop this. We will find her.” It was the Alpha who dared to speak. And it must have been terrifying for him, looking at the charcoal eyes of Ares, when he suddenly whipped his head to the Alpha and glared at him with a tilt of his head.

His eyes were completely changed to black, and it looked as dark as a stormy night. Little specks of gold filled his eyes. And it might have been the scariest thing for normal people. His eyes didn't have pupils. The black color covering the whole area of his eyes. It meant that he was too angry to be controlled.

Angry, that they hadn't notified the news to him.

I sighed and walked, standing behind the Alpha, Louis, and Remus.

From my spot behind them, I could see him, my mate, the King.

He certainly was out of control. His hands had shifted to claws and black fur was visible through his now tattered tunic. His face slowly morphing into that of his wolf. He was also shaking slightly, unable to hold Aspen back.

Suddenly all of us heard a loud growl, coming from his mouth. It was so powerful that it shook the ground and although it was still midday, clouds were covering the sky and the sun had hid behind them.

Everyone couldn't take his power and fell, kneeling and bowed low with their head almost touching the ground.

I looked at them and walked close towards Ares, who was now sniffing slightly, smelling the air.

“Aspen.” I called out softly. I had made it so that my voice would be heard to him. He shook his head and looked everywhere, confused but still let out a loud growl.

He held the man closest to him, by his neck and started tightening his hands. The man's face was now blue and he was desperately trying to breathe.

I sighed. I have to use my power to stop him now, or else he would kill the poor guy soon.

“ALPHA KING ARES.” I said, power oozing out of me.

I had released my Aura and it was now visible for all the people present close to us, that is, the people of the pack.

Ares flashed out of his anger-ridden mind when he heard my voice and his eyes turned back to its honey brown color, which I absolutely loved.

He was now broken from the anger and the control was given back to him.

He fell to his knees and bowed. The people were still on their knees and they looked confused at my voice as they could only hear it, but not see me.

“What exactly were you trying to do, Alpha Ares?” I said with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

I knew he couldn't have escaped it, but the disappointment was for the person who did this.

“I am sorry Go-” He started, his head down and his voice broke slightly. But he still managed to not let the others know his moment of weakness.

I cut him off, when he was speaking and clicked my fingers, instantly teleporting both of us to my forest, not before asking Louis not to worry about his King. After the nod from Louis, I reached the familiar place where I had met Ares twice, previously.

I hadn't missed her hiding behind the trees.

“Did she think she can hide behind our trees? ” Althea, my wolf, asked chuckling in my head. I laughed softly at her smugness.

She looked absolutely furious. Her face was a shade of red due to anger. She looked pretty embarrassed as she had failed against me. Again.

Maybe she hadn't expected me to arrive and sort out the problem.

Either way, she will be more careful the next time.

And I know that there WILL be a next time. And I will be waiting for it.

I smirked.

You won't escape this time around, my dear friend.

It is always the Light that wins at the end.

........................................................................

A/N:

Guys, sorry for the late update. I will be out of station for the next 2 days, so I won't be able to update.

But I can promise you guys that the next update will be on 17th, the Sunday.

How did you guys like this chapter?

Who do you think is this her? 🤔👀👀

I hope I am writing this book in a way that interests all of you. That is my only goal. Make people like my book. 😊

What will Diana do to Ares? 🤔

Vote and comment your thoughts 🙂🙂

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
477K 13.6K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...
881 140 34
"I dreamed about you." she leaned closer, and I knew she was preparing herself to catch my reaction. "You were a wolf." I tried my best to hide...
472K 23.4K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...