The Earth Goddess (Completed)

Por Asunawrites486

Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well... Mais

Prologue
Chapter One: The Prince
Chapter Two: The Loss
Chapter Three: The Black Witch
Chapter Four: The Underworld
Chapter Five: The Arrival
Chapter Six: Shopping
Chapter Seven: The Red Moon Pack
Chapter Eight: Working in the Pack
Chapter Nine: Maria and Caroline
Chapter Ten: Cruel Pack
Chapter Eleven: Torture
Chapter Twelve: Healing
Chapter Thirteen: Rogues
Chapter Fourteen: The Lady in White
Chapter Sixteen: Grasping the situation
Chapter Seventeen: Training
Chapter Eighteen: Letters
Chapter Nineteen: Punishment
Chapter Twenty: Gamma Sirius
Chapter Twenty one: Plan
Chapter Twenty Two: Execution
Author's Note - An Apology
Chapter Twenty Three: Dark moon Pack
Chapter Twenty Four: Rage
Chapter Twenty Five: Apologies and Forgiving
Chapter Twenty six: Cassius Atticus
Chapter Twenty seven: The Attempt
Chapter Twenty Eight: Mate
Chapter Twenty Nine: The truth
Chapter Thirty: The War
Chapter Thirty one : Confessions
Epilogue
Some Truths about the book
Covers

Chapter Fifteen: The Forest

1.5K 48 4
Por Asunawrites486

Diana's POV (A few hours ago)

I woke up due to the two idiots shouting at each other.

As this is a daily occurrence, I just got up and went to bath.

“Diana, could you stop this idiot from waking me up so early? ” Aurora shouted as soon as I came from my bath.

“What did she do today? ” I asked tried of their silly antics.

“You know, I got up at four in the morning only because of this girl's animals. A dozen of birds and other creatures were in our room screaming at each other. And here's the special part. They were only screaming in my ears. ” She said pointing at the animals and birds still in one corner of the room, especially on Aurora's bed.

I laughed seeing that.

“Haha! Artemis this is good.” I said laughing loudly. Aurora pouted and made fake tears in her eyes. I sighed after calming down. “Artemis, you couldn't have woken her up, so early. And using your animals, although it's hilarious don't do that again. ”

She nodded slowly.

“Alright, I won't do that again. Sorry Rory. ” She said while Aurora nodded her head.

We went downstairs and saw that the girls were all speaking in hushed tones.

“What are you all talking about? ” Artemis asked.

“Our wounds have healed overnight. How is that possible?” Shannon said astonished and confusion in her voice.

“Our wounds have also healed. Even we are not sure about it. ” Aurora said matching her voice as if she is also confused.

“How odd!” One girl said frowning.

“What the hell are you girls doing?  Do you want another round of lashes?” I heard Weston's voice.

All the girls shook their head in fear and we started working again.

~~~~

Soon it was noon and we had just finished preparing lunch for everybody.

Suddenly I felt a tingle go through me which made me lose my balance due to the sudden force.

He has arrived in my forest. I felt excited. Althea was squealing happily.

All the girls looked at me, frowning at my odd behavior.

I called Aurora and Artemis to the side.

“I have to go to my forest now. Please make sure no one touches me until I come back. ”

“Why are you going there? ” Aurora asked curiously.

“Umm... Mymateisgoingtotheforest. ” I said in one breath.

“What the hell, Diana? We are goddesses but even we don't understand what you are saying in that speed. Say slowly, alright? ” Artemis said.

“My mate is going to the forest. ” I said slowly this time. But I didn't look at them.

“Wow! Lucky. Please tell us if you meet our mate?” Aurora asked whining.

“Alright. Let me give you a clue. Aurora's mate is in the Royal Moon Pack. And Artemis's mate is a friend of Ares. That's all I can say. ” Poor girls. Let them be happy knowing a little about their mates.

“Hey, where does my mate live?” Artemis asked in confusion.

“I can't disclose it now. You will meet him in two months. ” She looked happy now. Good for her. “Alright, see you guys later. ” I said and closed my eyes.

I went into the depths of my mind. I had the power to actually be in two places at once but could speak only in one place. The other body would be like a clone, just doing the work ordered to it.

I felt myself reaching the forest. As soon as I stepped on the ground, I transferred into my original form.

I now wore a white flowy dress and a flower crown which adorned my head. My dress was flowing behind me.

I walked to the place where goblins and elves lived.

“Goddess, we haven't seen you since many months. Glad to have you here.” All of them said in unison. And the small elves attached themsleves to my legs, not letting me walk. I laughed at them.

“I missed you all, people. But I have arrived here for a reason. Did you see a man go through here? ”

“Yes, King Ares. He walked towards your tree.” The elder goblin said.

“Thank you, I will take your leave now. If you need anything just think about me.” I said smiling and waving. They nodded and I walked towards the mystical tree.

The tree has been the Guardian of the forest. The oldest one in the world. It produced cloud like substances which would make men disappear into another realm where they would be stuck forver. But it didn't harm the innocent, only those who were cruel and wanted to use the magical trees here, for their benefits.

I reached the tree and saw him standing there. He was looking at everything in awe and wonder.

I lightly started calling him after blurring my face so that he couldn't see me. That was another one of my powers.

“Alpha King Ares. ” I said looking at him from my spot near the river. I sat in the stone which looked like a seat carved from the stone. I was dangling my legs in the soft water.

“Who are you? ” He asked in confusion.

“You can call me Phoenix, King Ares. ” I don't want him suspicious by calling him Ares although I badly want to hug him. Seeing him so close to me, made me get butterflies in my stomach.

“What are you doing here, at this time in the evening? ” He asked. I could tell that he was worried. For me. Aww...

“I should be the one asking that question, King Ares. You don't rule this part of the forest although it comes in your land. Forgive me for being so harsh, but you are not allowed here. ” I said, the blurred out part stretching. Whenever I would smile the blurred out part in my face would stretch.

“I am sorry for entering into the forest.” He said and I could feel that he was really sorry.

I felt his body language. Nervous and a little scared.

So I asked him about it and he started speaking.

I knew that, ever since Zaria's death he hadn't shown any emotion. And now seeing him laugh and smile with me, made me happy.

“... but now, it's time for you to head back. ” I said standing up. “Hope to see you soon, Ares. ” I whispered and I was sure that he had heard it.

I waved my hand and he closed his eyes instantly. The light must be blinding him. I sent him back to his castle safely. It would take him a long time to get back and at this time, I wouldn't allow my mate to travel alone, even though he is the most powerful werewolf king. I care for my mate's life.

I closed my eyes again and soon reached to the pack house.

I entered the clone body and replaced myself with it. I blinked twice and started working again as though I hadn't just been out of the pack and  had met my mate.

........................................................................

A/N:

Thoughts on this chapter?

How do you guys like Dianas powers?

  I hope you guys understood her power of being in two places at the same time. The real Diana was in the forest with her mate, while her clone was in the pack house.

And lastly, who do you think is Artemis and Aurora's mate? 👀👀

Vote and comment your thoughts... 🙂🙂

So guys, the thing is I have exams starting from tomorrow.

So this is the second update today.

The next chapter will be up on Friday or Saturday.

If I am free, I will update before Friday..

So I should go and study.. 😥😖😞

Byee guys...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
475K 13.6K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...
1.6K 140 21
Completed Story! (28/07/2019) # 7 tribal (21/07/2019) # 60 familysecrets (21/09/2019) # 597 wolves (21/09/2019) South African 19-Year-Old, Thalia Le...
6.6K 358 46
"Let me go, Aurnia! You're going to kill me!" he gurgled out feeling more lightheaded by the minute - she only smirked and squeezed harder. "You're g...