Young Love // Tommyinnit x re...

Por T0bywrites

MAIN TWS: Self harm, Kinda gayness, Overall a cute fluffy/ small angst book Tommy innit x fem reader No smut... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part 21
Chapter 22
THANK YOU
(Extra)

Chapter 15.5

724 13 2
Por T0bywrites

Tommy's POV of the kiss.
_________________________________________

"Y/n." I started, taking a deep breath. "It's been over a month and i can't even begin to say how close of a friend you have become to me." I sighed. "You have no idea the impact that you have had on my life recently. I'm trying to say, I like you Y/n. Like a lot," Words couldn't understand how nervous i was at this point.

Since the first day I met her, i had felt drawn. Like something was constantly pulling me towards them but I couldn't explain what it was. No matter how much I tried to distance myself and force these feelings down, nothing worked. I ended up back in their presence and it had just been ten times harder since we had met. I spoke to Wil about it and he gave me some advice that I actually took for once and it seemed to work well.

She pulled me in for a kiss as i smiled. This was the best moment of my life. It was so simple yet so amazing. It may have only lasted a few seconds, but it was perfect none the less. Y/N took a quick picture of the of the area that we had gone and grabbed my hand as we left.

___

When we got back to the hotel, Y/n ran upstairs to George's room and left ME to tell everyone else. "Uh, Hey guys." I said nervously, rubbing my neck. "Long story short, um, me and Y/n are together. Just don't make a big deal of it." I said, flopping down on the sofa next to Wilbur and Phil.

Y/n came down eventually, with George following closely behind. "Tom, Come with me." He seemed stubborn. As i reluctantly stood, I looked towards Y/n for help. I'd never seen George this serious before and if i'm telling the truth, i was a little scared.

I followed him up to his room and sat quietly on his bed. "Look, Y/n's my sister and probably the person I care most about in the world and she has been through some tough times in the past. I'm ok with you dating her, i guess, but if you EVER hurt them in ANY way i will literally murder you. Ok?" He said in pretty much one breath.

"Um, Ok." I said timidly. We both went back downstairs and i walked over to Y/n. The fear on my face must have been pretty obvious as they seemed to notice it. "The fuck happened to you?" She looked quizzically at my face. "Your brother is a scary man." I said as i sat down.

"What's he done now?" She sighed defeatedly. "He said 'I'm ok with you dating Y/n but if you ever hurt them in any way, I will kill you'" I laughed nervously. She shook her head and went back to their phone.

After a short while, Wilbur came in and Took Y/n out. I was a little pissed that he was probably going to do the same thing that Gogy did with me but I just got up and sat next to Tubbo and Ranboo, who were laughing their heads off at some dumb cat video on Tubbo's phone. Y/n never came back in so i assumed that she had gone to their room.
_________________________________________

It's 1 am now imma sleep

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

97.5K 2.9K 55
(Disclaimer! This a romantic relationship with Tommy and I don't want to sexualize him. I will take this down with no hesitation if Tommy or anyone e...
207K 5.6K 52
❛ SHE'S AN AMERICAN WOMAN ❜ ❛ HE'S A PRETTY BOY ❜ tommyinnit x fem! oc there will be no smut because tommy is a minor! social media x real life fic...
163K 5.4K 43
- Just my random book of TommyInnit oneshots! I mostly write angst, but occasionally I'll write some fluff even if I'm not that good at it. ~ Feel fr...
22.4K 244 50
I decided to write this 'cause if not my head would explode with ideas I get in class... If you are Tommyinnit do not read this. Mostly ANGST but som...