Your Babies | Sano Shinichiro

By armycandy10

Drabbles of your life being Sano Shinichiro's girlfriend. warning: spoiler alert, profanity, death https://yo... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
Bonus Chapter!!
Bonus Chapter Poll!
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
Bonus Chapter I
Bonus Chapter II
Bonus Chapter III
Bonus Chapter IV
Extra! Headcannon
Extra! II

I

23.5K 736 361
By armycandy10

"Shinichiro, hurry up!" You urge your boyfriend, dragging his heavy body across the hallway, arm straining as he tries his best to stop you from bringing him to the dreaded room filled with teachers.

He's been showing you his distaste for teachers ever since the two of you met when you were in middle school and yet, now that both of you have stepped into college - technically, you stepped into college while Shinichiro opened his own shop - Shinichiro still has the same distaste for teachers.

"I told you, I don't want to go! I can just wait by the parking lot. I doubt they'll need me in there if you're already there with Manjiro." He whines into your ear when you've managed to haul him closer to you. His words make you roll your eyes, not having enough patience for him after he deliberately made the two of you 30 minutes late.

If you had not reminded him about how Manjiro won't be able to go home if you didn't fetch him, then Shinichiro probably would've opted to just stay in his shop and pretend that he didn't get a call from his brother's teachers.

You roll your eyes at him. "Shin, you need to go, you're Manjiro's older brother and I'm just your girlfriend. You should at least silently stand in a corner and pretend to be a responsible adult while I talk to the principal." You reason with him, fingers carefully interlocking with him to ensure that he doesn't run away at the last second.

For someone so tall, he sure knows how to slip in and out of situations without getting noticed.

With a heavy sigh, he slumps his shoulders, forehead pressed against your shoulder as he murmurs a silent agreement.

Just as you're about to knock on the door, Shinichiro speaks up. "Why's he in the principal's office again?"

Giving him a bewildered look, you step away from him for a bit. "Shin, you're the one who answered the teacher's call, why don't you know?"

"I must have forgotten."

"You're hopeless." Turning away from him, you knock on the door.

"Yeah, hopelessly in love with you~" He whispers in your ear which was about to make you blush if it weren't for the door opening just as he uttered those words. The stoic face of the kindergarten's principal greeting you.

"Mr. and Mrs. Sano." The principal greets, ignoring the words that he had just heard.

You silently elbow Shinichiro's stomach as the teacher turns around and leads the two of you inside, your eyes immediately darting to a frowning Manjiro who's sitting on a chair, arms crossed as he looks at you with his big dark eyes. His frown quickly turns into a pout as he raises his arms towards you, opting for you to carry him.

You almost sigh when you see the way disappointment fills his orbs when you subtly shake your head, hands gently putting his arms down as you face the teachers who are all watching the three of you. Shinichiro stands behind you, back pressed against the wall as he just silently watches what happens, hoping that he won't have to talk to any of the teachers since you're with him.

"Mrs. Sano, we called both of you here today since Manjiro-kun got into another fight during recess in the playground-" The teacher gets cut off when Shinichiro darts towards Manjiro, eyes wide as he kneels down in front of a frowning Manjiro.

With your boyfriend kneeling, he places his hands on the short blond's shoulders and leans in. "Did you win?"

You almost smack Shinichiro on the head if it weren't for the bewildered look that's being sent to you by the rest of the teachers.

Giving an awkward smile, you lightly flick Shinichiro on the forehead before forcefully hauling him away from Manjiro who gave his older brother a huge grin and a thumbs up. Your head feels like it's about to explode from embarrassment as you gently put Manjiro's hand down.

"I'm sorry about that, please continue." You urge the teacher before side-eyeing Shinichiro, your hand tightly gripping his wrist so that he won't be able to run to Manjiro again. "Behave, Shin." You say under your breath.

Nodding at you, the teacher, you think it's Manjiro's adviser, continues. "He got into another fight in the playground during recess and normally, we wouldn't really make a big deal out of it if it only happens a handful of times since they're children, but Manjiro has been influencing some of his other classmates, one of them being Baji Keisuke who he met during the first day of school, I'm sure you've met him and his mother."

You nod at that, remembering the rowdy little boy with his little fangs along with his beautiful mother who you had the pleasure of having coffee with while you waited for the kids to finish school.

"We called you here to ask if there's anything that could be influencing Manjiro at home for him to be bringing fights here in school or if something's wrong during class for him to start the fights. And if so, we'd like to coordinate with you on how we can discipline Manjiro-kun since there's nothing that we can really do to him ourselves."

Giving a solemn look at the teachers, your grip on Shinichiro's wrist tightens when you feel him tugging on your hand.

"Thank you so much for calling us about this, we'll make sure to talk to Manjiro about it at home if there's anything bothering him during class. I appreciate your concern for Manjiro." You give a slight bow as the teachers do the same.

"We only try to do our best when it comes to your sons and daughters, Mrs. Sano." The principal says as he gestures to Manjiro who's also holding onto your hand much like your boyfriend.

To the teachers' surprise, Manjiro starts hissing and growling when the principal walks closer to you, the man's footsteps faltering when the growls and hisses grow louder the moment Shinichiro places a hand on Manjiro's shoulder.

"Ah, thank you again and sorry for the trouble." You hurriedly say as you scoop the hissing Manjiro into your arms and start heading outside.

You don't notice the smirk on Shinichiro's lips as he also bows to the stunned teachers. Once outside of the office, you let out a big sigh, tense shoulders relaxing as your boyfriend matches you footsteps, an arm slung around your shoulders as the three of you walk out of the school.

"What the hell was that Shin? Seriously, why would you ask that while in front of the teachers?!" Facing your smiling boyfriend, you can't help but glare at him.

He merely shrugs his shoulders at you. "You were probably eager to know too, right?"

"I wouldn't have asked it while in front of the teachers though."

"So you are saying that you want to know if Manjiro won, right?"

"Of course I would, I'm the one teaching him how to fight, isn't that right, Manjiro?" Nuzzling the blond's cheeks, you press a kiss to his forehead while he grins at you. "I'm the one teaching my baby how to be strong." You proudly declare, loving the way Manjiro's arms tightens around your neck.

"But I'm your baby." Shinichiro sulks beside you, a pout on his lips as he tugs at your arm. "Manjiro's not your baby, I am!"

You don't notice Manjiro's smug smirk as he sticks his tongue out at his older brother. Though you do notice the glare that Shinichiro's giving Manjiro. "Shin, stop glaring at Manjiro. Also, don't get jealous at your own brother, isn't it enough that I'm not denying the Mrs. Sano allegations anymore even though we're not even married yet?" You reason with your boyfriend who immediately perks up at your words.

Skipping his way to your side, he sticks his tongue out at Manjiro. "Beat that, munchkin, your teachers think that I'm her husband and you're our kid."

"They only think that 'cause of me! You wouldn't be dating Y/N if I didn't help you!" Manjiro exclaims as he smacks Shinichiro's cheek with his tiny hand.

An exaggerated gasp leaves Shinichiro's mouth. "Hey! I'm the one who asked her out! And she said yes cause she loves me!"

The two bicker more as you finally start walking home.

"If you two stop arguing then we can stop by at some fast food and get a kiddie meal." At that, the two quiet down, with Shinichiro's arm draped over your shoulder as you continue to carry Manjiro who only tightens his hold on you.

"Can you also buy me a kiddie meal?"

"Shin, you don't even like them."

"But you always spoon feed Manjiro his kiddie meal! I want that too!" You hope that Shinichiro can see your exasperated expression as you give him a quick glance.

"C'mon, please!" He begs as you continue to remain quiet. "Please, just once!

"Fine! We'll get you a kiddie meal too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.6K 44
"YOU'RE MINE! HEAD TO TOE ALL MINE!" WARNING: BLOOD-GORE YANDERE MIKEY! MATURE STUFFS
305K 12K 30
❣︎♥️❣︎ ╰╯𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼...
303K 10.6K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...
148K 2.6K 21
𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 - Fem x reader - Male x reader - Gender Neutral x reader [𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻] ~some sto...