Bad [Harry Potter Fanfiction]...

De Emmalee_Sky

[Completed] (Fanfiction / Romance) Who's Bad? I'm Bad. * Five years ago, the Second War ended in the Wizardin... Mai multe

Bad
1 | A new case
2 | The Leaky Cauldron
3 | An answer to her prayers
4 | A break with friends
5 | New client
6 | Plagued by what ifs
7 | Pieces fall into place
8 | Today was the day
9 | Polyjuice Potion
10 | Not the Ministry
11 | A priceless token
12 | Perfect Opportunity
13 | Anticipation
14 | Display of magic
15 | Fyrefox
16 | Do you understand?
17 | Whiplash
18 | The oddest feeling
19 | Another shot
20 | Parkinson Manor
21 | A few things to say.
22 | Priority
23 | Something has changed.
24 | Letters
Timing is everything.
25 | Dinner
26 | This was business.
27 | Cut out the competition
28 | We need a plan.
29 | Monkey Suit
30 | Promise me.
31 | Ready
32 | The Ball
33 | No man
34 | So much for exciting.
36 | Handled
37 | Lure
38 | One option
39 | Aren't you forgetting something?
40 | Home
Epilogue | The future
Epilogue | It's time.
BAD Series
All in BAD Company
A Few BAD Men

35 | The future together

10.6K 360 70
De Emmalee_Sky

Where the bloody hell was Ginny?

It had taken Harry all of five minutes to follow her out into the side corridor. His heart pounded, hands clenched into fists. He want to yell at her, plead with her, kiss her silly. He didn't know what he was going to do when he caught up with her again.

Ginny was on a mission, it seemed. What did the Parkinsons have that she wanted? It had to be them. She wouldn't have left the ballroom if it was someone in there. He looked down the corridor but no one was around. He turned left and headed towards the entrance of the manor.

"Harry!"

He glanced over his shoulder to see a man jogging towards him. It took him a second to recognize Ron. He stopped. "Hey, how's it going? Where are Sharp and Jack?"

"You didn't see them? They went inside to find you." Ron looked over his shoulder one more time then met up with Harry. The look on his face worried him.

"No," Harry said. He didn't remember seeing them before he left the ballroom. "What's wrong?"

"I just saw-" He paused and shook his head. "What is Ginny doing here?"

Ah. Just as he said. She walked right by him and hadn't recognized him. Ron did, though. Damn, she never listened. Stubborn woman. Why couldn't she listen to him for once? Didn't she realize he was trying to help her?

"Probably leaving," he lied.

"What is she even doing here?" Ron's eyebrows furrowed as he looked down the corridor again.

Harry looked too. The corridor was empty. Was that where she went?

"Did she come to see you?" Ron asked.

Harry's eyebrows raised. "No, definitely not." That wasn't a lie. She was all business tonight, but he couldn't tell Ron that. He ran his fingers through his hair and glanced at the corridor again. Go away, Ron.

"Then, who did she come with? I thought you guys were-" He stopped and shook his head. "How did she even get in here? It's not like the Parkinsons are best mates with our family."

Harry shrugged. "I have no idea." Then he peeked down the corridor one more time. "Actually, I'm going to go make some rounds myself. If I see her, I'm ask her. Promise." He walked away then paused, looking at his watch. "Let's meet back here in fifteen minutes. Gather everyone." He didn't wait for Ron to respond, he went down the corridor, in the direction he had come from.

It was empty.

Dammit. He lost her again.

*               *               *

She finally lost him. Ginny sighed then went up the stairways. Finding the kitchen had been a little harder than she thought. She got a bit turned around when she walked by this man, and he stared at her the entire time until she turned around a corner. She didn't know him, didn't recognize him. It was just odd.

Everyone was so preoccupied with the birthday ball, she was able to skirt past the house-elves and up the back stairs without anyone noticing. Once upstairs, she turned right, walked past the master bedroom and continued down multiple doors until she reached the one she wanted. This was it. Almost at the end of this job, and then she could get Malfoy off her back.

Smiling, she glanced down the corridor. Empty. She turned the kno and slipped into the dark room. Empty too. Her smile grew. With a quiet Lumos, the tip of her wand lit the room. Her last trip to this room, she'd barely had a second to take it in, now was her chance.

Opulence was like a scent in the air. The room was bigger than her flat. A four-poster bed with a black canopy and matching sheets. Silk. Two nightstands on either side of the bed with lamps. The walls were dark green, similar to the Slytherin color. An antique desk before doors leading to a balcony. A wide six-foot mirror leaned against the wall and the massive fireplace she had escaped through last time.

Ginny hated it. She really should steal something beside the Black Locket.

First things first: "Accio Black Locket."

Nothing happened, not that she expected it to. Next, she tried sifting through drawers. Still nothing. Then under the bed, between the mattresses.

She tried the bathroom next. Twice the size of hers with a Jacuzzi tub, shower with glass doors and even another room with a door. She went through every drawer and cabinet, even used magic. Nothing.

In the blueprints, there wasn't a vault in her room. There was in her parents' room, but would Pansy hide it in there?

No. She'd keep close, especially if the relationship between the families were tremulously.

Getting to her feet, she brushed wrinkles out of her dress. If she kept it in here, where the hell did she leave it?

The closet was the only place left she hadn't checked. She pulled open the door and stared for a moment. Then a moment longer. The walk-in closet was as big as her kitchen, dining room, and bedroom together. Two sides of the walls were filled with clothing, gowns, robes, you name it. The far wall held a dresser filled with her knickers. That was a disturbing search. The wall where the door was held shelves of shoes.

Still nothing.

Ginny leaned back against the dresser, staring around the closet. That did it. There was no more time to be subtle. It was about to get messy.

She would do one more search of the room then she'd have to move on to Pansy's parents' room. If not there... she didn't know where else to look. She didn't have the time to search the entire manor, that was for sure.

"One more time," she told herself, wand in hand.

As she passed the robes section, one stuck out more than the others. She frowned. The rest of the closet was impeccable. One could take a measuring tape to it. She pulled out from the others. A maroon robe with silver lining. Probably cost all the money she has collected from her thieving. When she went to put it back that was when she saw it. If the robe hadn't been sticking out, she would've missing the little lever behind it.

Pushing the rest of the robes aside, she eyed the lever. The thing in itself was surprising, and as she lifted it, the entire wall behind the dresser slid out of sight to reveal a room about the size of an actual closet.

It was such a muggle contraption, that all Ginny could do for a moment was stare. At least until something sparkled in the dark room.

When she stepped in, the area flooded with light. She grinned. The far side of the little room was entirely a mirror, like nothing she had ever seen, but the other items in the room made her thieving heart flutter.

Diamonds, emeralds, rubies, and on and on they went.

Her hands itched to take everything. The two side walls were filled with shelves with clear glass with all sorts of jewelry. It took her breath away. But her eyes caught on a lone podium in front of the mirror.

There was a lush red cushion on top and exactly what she had come for: The Black Locket.

The photo hadn't done the locket justice. Made of white gold and decorated with diamonds, it sparkled before her eyes. She grabbed it and rubbed her thumb against the locket. It was beautiful, outshining all other jewelry in the room.

But they still called her. Chewing on her bottom lip, she glanced at the other pieces. Maybe she should take a few. Later, she could sell them in Knockturn Alley and make some money for her future with Harry. Maybe they could run-

Ginny hand tightened around the locket. Future with Harry? Where the bloody hell had that come from? She loved him, sure, but did she forgive him? In that moment, she knew she did. She forgave him the moment he stepped back in her life.

But he still worked for the Ministry. She didn't forgive them. She'd keep the Golden Unicorn Horn forever and never tell a soul. It was hers, after all.

There was always the little fact of Fyrefox, but that was a problem for another day. They'd think of something together.

She opened her hand again and looked at the locket. "You know what, maybe I'll keep you," she whispered. Malfoy liked to think he controlled her. Yeah, well, he could think again. It would look lovely around her neck. She smiled.

A heel clicked behind her, but before she could turn around, a red light slammed into her, knocking her back into a shelf of jewelry.

*

Oh damn! Quick, quick! Thoughts? Ginny's been caught! But by who?? Ah! What do you guys think? Anyway, thank you so much for all of your support and patience and love! It keeps me writing through this rough time. I love you all.

Stay safe and healthy and kind. Always.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

83.8K 1K 66
Being an apprentice, no one said it was easy. But it was her only solace. Her only reminder that she could be more than a puppet to the Heir of Slyth...
94.7K 2.3K 25
REWRITE HAS BEEN POSTED AND CAN BE FOUND UNDER THE NAME STRANGE MAGIC (REWRITE). One day while shopping in Diagon Alley, Harry discovers something t...
25.2K 569 10
Harry took her hand in his own and intertwined their fingers, ignoring the strange feeling within himself. Her hands.. were soft. Instead he said, "T...
80.4K 767 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...