eloquence ➪ aot oneshots + pr...

By yelenaasgf

lowercase intended in titles and desc only :) -spoilers. obv. . ~ ☠︎︎ ~ one shots and preferences will includ... More

suggestions
bundt // pieck
home // pieck
walk // connie
birthday // hanji
butterflies // hanji
friends // mikasa
lecture // eren (pt. i)
lecture // eren (pt. ii)
dreaming // levi
sparring // annie
lonesome // annie
teasing // jean
book // armin
thieves // sasha
summer camp // sasha
dazed // sasha
the good and the gone // marco
pref. sleeping
pref. cuddling
pref. gaming
pref. car rides (you drive)
pref. car rides (they drive)
pref. ice skating

camping // connie

536 16 15
By yelenaasgf

WARNING:
This chapter contains multiple instances of swearing/inappropriate language. If you are easily triggered by use of such language, please be careful if you read this chapter.
oh and sorry for any typos i cannot bear to read one-shots about characters i don't simp for, including the ones i literally wrote myself </3 happy reading tho! :)
———

"Oh, come on," Sasha shoved you playfully, "It'll be fun, I promise!"

"I dunno..." you muttered. She'd invited you to go camping the coming weekend because you were going to get a day off of training, but you'd never been before and weren't wild about bears and snakes.

"You'll be fine! You're literally training to be a titan-killer, and you're worried about snakes?" Sasha pleaded, "Look, I've been camping a bunch of times with my dad, so you really don't need to worry."

"Ok, I guess," you said reluctantly. The idea was starting to grow on you, "Alright," you perked up, "You know what? Let's do this." Sasha jumped and grabbed you arm, telling you over and over all the fun things you'd be doing on this single-night camping adventure.

"Also, I think Connie and Jean are coming too but they'll be somewhere else," Sasha added before her eyes lit up with even more excitement, "What if we scared them? Wouldn't that be fun? Then we could make food over the fire and..."

—— ——

"Y'know, Sash," you huffed over the sound of leaves crunching beneath your feet, "I can't say I'm too stoked about camping here."

"We're not gonna pitch our tents on the trail, dummy," Sasha said, "The campsite isn't much farther, you'll be fine."

"Whatever you say."

But she was right—the campsite was just around the corner, and was a little clearing next to a pond. The early-autumn leaves painted a breath-taking view of the pond and clearing where you assumed your tents would go.

"Did we beat the others here?" you asked, putting your backpack down next to Sasha's and looking around the area.

"I don't think they ended up coming," Sasha said, bending over to grab a tent from her bag, "I wish we could've brought just one big tent instead of these two little ones," she sighed.

"I wouldn't have carried it," you said sarcastically. Sasha chuckled and you both set up your tents across from the pond.

The night ended up being everything you'd hoped it would be. There were mosquitos, yes, but they left you alone once you two had started the fire. There were certainly no bears or snakes, and the forest was far less creepy than you'd imagined. The hot dogs were surprisingly good for having made them yourself, and you found your tent to be pretty comfortable.

"Goodnight!" you called to Sasha, zipped up in the tent adjacent to yours.

"'Night!" she called back.

You realized just as you settled in that you desperately needed to pee, and you had no idea how you could do that.

"Um... Sash?" you called again.

"Yeah?"

"I gotta pee," you said nervously, "and I bet I have to go squat in the woods, huh?" you prayed desperately that she would tell you no, there was an outhouse just down the trail, but you already knew what she would say.

"Unfortunately," she laughed, "If you're scared I can come with," she added, "since it's dark?"

"No, that's okay," you said, hunching over to leave the tent, "just come find me if I don't get back in like twenty minutes."

"Good luck!"

You left your tent and headed around the pond toward a group if trees. You were well aware that it would take lots of will power to convince yourself to piss in the middle of a creepy forest in the dead of night, but you were already here and there wasn't any point in trying to go back to sleep at this point.

After at least ten minutes of convincing, you quickly did your business and then started back towards the tent. You wanted to tell yourself that it wasn't so bad, that you were overthinking it, but that wasn't true in the least. Peeing in the woods sucks.

The lantern inside your tent guided you back to where you were to sleep, and you yawned as you neared the tent and unzipped the front flap.

You choked.

There was something in your tent.

You were too scared to scream—too scared to breathe. You'd have pissed yourself if you hadn't just been in the woods. You took a sharp, shaky breath, and adjusted your head to see what was in the tent before accidentally waking a furious grizzly bear.

It was... a person? You stepped closer, and realized that it was none other than Connie Springer himself. You let out a shaky sigh of relief, though your heart was still pounding from the initial horror of finding someone in your tent that you only left for fifteen minutes. 

You decided it would only be fair to scare the living shit out of Connie, so you stepped carefully over him to the space between the wall of the tent and your sleeping bag. You quietly sat with your legs crossed just next to him, leaning your head over to be above his face. Your hair fell forward slightly, which you figured made you look even creepier.

"Hello, Connie," you said in a high-pitched, uncomfortable voice, "Wake-up, Connie."

He adjusted himself in the tent but didn't wake up.

"Connieee," you drew it out this time, slowly getting louder until you were sure he'd wake up. Connie squeezed his eyes shut and reached his hands to his face to rub them awake.

"Boo," you said the very second he opened his eyes.

"Oh, fuck!" Connie muttered, swinging his hand through the air, attempting to smack you face away. You avoided his hand, laughing as you did so. "God, you scared me," Connie groaned, covering his face with his hands, "What was that for?"

"What was that for?!" you echoed, astonished, "What do you think it was for? You're in my fucking tent! And we're camping! In the woods!"

"Huh?" Connie took his hands off his face and sat up straight, "No I'm..." he looked around the tent. "Oh."

"You didn't know?" you raised an eyebrow.

"No," he said, scratching his head as if he had more than a buzz cut to itch. "Seriously," he added when he saw that you looked doubtful, "I just went to go to the bathroom in the woods and then followed the light from the lantern back... I guess I got turned around."

"Then I guess you're lucky I was here, huh?" you said cockily, leaning towards him. Your own comment confused you. It came out more flirtatiously than you had intended, and now you were a sitting just little bit closer to him than friends would...

"Please," Connie replied, also leaning forward slightly, "I just thought your tent would be more comfortable."

"Oh?" you asked, daring him to explain why he thought sleeping in a tent he knew was occupied by you would be more comfortable than sleeping in his own.

"Mhm," Connie hummed. Your stomach twisted into a knot of butterflies and you noticed him glance down at your lips then back up at your eyes.

You don't know how it started—it just did. Your lips were suddenly on his and his hands were suddenly on your waist. You couldn't even think, you were too caught up in Connie and Connie alone.

You did not have a crush on Connie... or maybe you did. Had you simply denied your feelings for so long you convinced yourself they were non-existent? Because right now you were pretty sure you had some serious feelings about him.

Sasha giggled.

For the second time this evening, you froze in horror. How could so much go so wrong and so right in a single night?

You let go of Connie and turned to Sasha, who stood in the doorway. Connie still held your waist, but he, too looked at Sasha with an expression of pure terror.

"You said to check if you weren't back after twenty minutes," Sasha said, doing her utmost to hold back a laugh, "You seem fine though so I'll just, y'know..." with that, she left, but you could hear her laughing hysterically through the walls of the tent.

"We should go camping more often," you said, turning to Connie and trying your best to forget the recent intermission.

"I agree," Connie said, "This was much more exciting than it seemed when they explained it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
3K 259 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
42.8K 485 27
ɪɴ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 2020 - 2022 ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ? That's basically what this is. ⠀ ⠀⠀:¨ ·.· ¨: ⠀ '· . ꔫ Oneshots that were written back during...
100K 3.1K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...