❀I'm A Trainwreck❀

Von lovinglangston

Ashland Craft, a 24 year old country singer who first got her start on The Voice, season 13, on Miley Cyrus'... Mehr

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T, PT 1
P L A Y L I S T, PT 2
H O U S E S
P A R T O N E
P A R T T W O
P A R T T H R E E
P A R T F O U R
P A R T F I V E
P A R T S I X
P A R T S E V E N
P A R T E I G H T
P A R T N I N E
P A R T T E N
P A R T E L E V E N
P A R T T W E L V E
P A R T T H I R T E E N
P A R T F O U R T E E N
P A R T F I F T E E N
P A R T S E V E N T E E N
P A R T E I G H T E E N
P A R T N I N E T E E N
P A R T T W E N T Y
P A R T T W E N T Y O N E
P A R T T W E N T Y T W O
P A R T T W E N T Y T H R E E
P A R T T W E N T Y F O U R
P A R T T W E N T Y F I V E
P A R T T W E N T Y S I X
P A R T T W E N T Y S E V E N
P A R T T W E N T Y E I G H T
P A R T T W E N T Y N I N E
P A R T T H I R T Y
P A R T T H I R T Y O N E
P A R T T H I R T Y T W O
P A R T T H I R T Y T H R E E
P A R T T H I R T Y F O U R
P A R T T H I R T Y F I V E
P A R T T H I R T Y S I X
P A R T T H I R T Y S E V E N
P A R T T H I R T Y E I G H T
P A R T T H I R T Y N I N E
P A R T F O R T Y
P A R T F O R T Y O N E
P A R T F O R T Y T W O
P A R T F O R T Y T H R E E
P A R T F O R T Y F O U R
P A R T F O R T Y F I V E
P A R T F O R T Y S I X
P A R T F O R T Y S E V E N
P A R T F O R T Y E I G H T
P A R T F O R T Y N I N E
P A R T F I F T Y

P A R T S I X T E E N

33 3 18
Von lovinglangston

Ashland's POV:

I was in the midst of finding some clothes to wear for today since I was finished with the shower. Jon is trailing behind, but maybe he was trying to get his thoughts together after what we had just done.

I'm not saying I'm proud or happy with what we did, but I'll say that if that's what ends up happening every time J and I shower together, then I can't complain at the slightest. I kept thumbing through the clothes in my closet and I couldn't find a piece of fabric that I wanted to wear.. At all, ugh, this just sucks! Obviously, we aren't going out because it's dreary and rainy as hell, but still. I want to look somewhat decent for the day.

I slid on the red colored bra and panty set that I had miraculously found in my drawer. I had to adjust the bra straps and how they fit on my shoulders, but that was an easy feat, thankfully. So now I was only in just my bra and underwear. That's a start, but I know how men can be, I don't need Jon getting any ideas on a round two anytime soon. Hell, my womanhood is still throbbing from the immense penetration that happened moments prior.

But oddly enough, I do low-key wish that would happen more often. What the hell am I saying? That's my best friend, we aren't even together, why would I even think about such things like that? I could be overthinking this whole thing, but at the same time, I don't even know how to feel about any of this! Yes, I loved the way Jon made me feel, and made me loosen up, but fuck.. I want him in so many more ways than just for the sex. It's a bonus, yeah, but I want him for the intimacy. The kisses, the hugs, the cuddles and snuggles, the back rubbing, the hand holding, the eye gazing.. All of that, I only want it with him. I don't know how to tell him that directly.

I was lying and relaxing on my bed when I heard the door to the bathroom unlock, and next thing I know, Jon was shuffling out of the bathroom, the heat from the steamy shower was entering in the bedroom. Oh yeah, I was also still in just my underwear. What the hell?! I low-key forgot he was even in there. I don't know how I forgot, but damn if I didn't. I mean, I know I shouldn't be insecure about him seeing me with only my bra and underwear on as he did just bang the life out of me, and I was nude, obviously.. But for some reason, I felt like I needed to cover up. Just an instinct..

I threw the comforter onto my almost bare body and I shut my eyes tightly. I was hoping that maybe if I didn't notice him, he wouldn't notice me. But that didn't work too well.. At all.

"Baby girl, sorry it took me a little longer in the shower. I was, uh, just gettin' lost in my thoughts and everything else," Jon apologized, his tone sounding awkward, but I didn't think too much into it.

"Uh huh, I believe you," I laughed. "Your hair is wet like a dog, boy! There's an extra towel on the rack right beside the shower," I explained to him as I pulled my arm out of the comforter.

"Good, good. I always believe you, baby girl. Anyway, it's hot as hell. How are you laying under those thick ass blankets?" He asked seriously as he was quite concerned at this point.

"Don't worry about that, just worry about putting some clothes on. Or I'll sit here and ogle you until you go and make yourself useful," I winked and blew him a kiss.

"Fuck, you're hot as hell. I'll be back to come and snuggle you after I get some clothes on. I don't know if I have the strength for round two. Do ya?"

I laughed and shook my head. I flicked my hand at him so he would hurry up and put his clothes on. I don't want or need to be naked and cuddling, that'll just lead to sex. I know how that goes.

**

I leaned up so I could reach my phone that was lying on the bedside table so I could scroll on social media a bit before Jon came back from changing clothes. As I was briskly scrolling through my Instagram feed, I decided I'd answer back to a few unread messages that I had yet to get back to.

I saw that I had a shit ton of message requests, but to be honest, that's nothing new. I have got to look through some of those, just in case one of them was something important. You never know what can happen, especially being a musician and all. I tapped it and the first name that popped up instantly had my stomach in knots and I started to feel a very heavy pain in my heart. Caleigh Ryan. What could she want? And why did she message me? Miss thing needs to stay in her lane, I don't want to be dealing with her. Not now, and definitely not ever.

As much as I didn't want to read the message, my curiosity got the best of me and I had to see what it was she sent. What if it was a death threat? She wouldn't go that low.. Would she?

Sighing at my decision, I tapped her name and pressed the accept message button. What I had to read was a whole hell of a lot. It was a long paragraph, and then some. What the fuck? What is this even for? Yeah, me and Michael called it quits, why should they even remotely care or worry about me anymore? I just don't get it.

{{the message Caleigh sent to Ashland on Instagram!👇}}

@caleighryan:

well, well, well! If it isn't the lowlife
that my boyfriend was dating. Ugh!
I can't believe he went after a girl
like you. Look at you! I can't even
stomach to look at your profile picture
while typing this out, but I'm only
dealing with it so I can write this to
your entitled, prissy, and spoiled
ass. Don't ever, and I mean ever!
Come near my man. If I see you &
him near one another again, you
will be dead, lady. I'm not playing.
You may think you're all big and bad
with that so called best friend of yours
but even Jon doesn't want someone
like you. Keep dreaming, sweetie.
Michael never was the one for you.
He was, is, and always will be the
one for me. 😘😘😝

P.s, If you're cheating, ya might as
well go on ahead and let that cat
out of its bag. You don't want to keep
anyone waiting. I know how girls
nowadays are. And it seems to me
that you are one of them. Now excuse
me, I have a loveable and amazing
Michael Wilson Hardy to love up on..
Oh, and you don't. Ha! It's funny, isn't
it? Well, to me it is. Have a great day,
whore! 😂😇

The name calling, rubbing in my face that she has Michael now, calling me ugly, or at least hinting to that, all of the shit she said, I didn't even care the slightest about. What angered me and made my blood boil was the fact that she said Jon didn't want someone like me. And calling him my "so called best friend".. What the fuck kind of crack is she on?!

I know who and what Jon wants, I can see it in his eyes. I'm not trying to sound narcissistic or anything like that, but he's told me on multiple occasions that he wanted me in so many ways. That crushed me. She doesn't know Jon like I do, hell no one does, for that matter. That boy is my best friend. My whole world, my everything. And she doesn't know that if I lose him, I'm losing absolutely everything in my whole world. I can't do this life without him.

Though I will admit, the fact that she called me a whore when I never did anything really shows the type of woman she is. I truly don't see what Michael could've saw or seen in that girl that made him attracted to her. She's rude and ugly, at least she's ugly on the inside. The outside doesn't matter. It's all about how a person acts, talks to others, and other things, not their looks. Though judging by the way she talked to me, she doesn't seem like a very nice person.

Oh, and more on this whore subject, Caleigh is a hypocrite. If you look at the situation and ending to the message a certain way, she called me a whore when in fact, she is the real one here by crashing a relationship and trying to get into Mike's pants. Oh well, she can have him, I don't give a shit. Besides, if Jon and I get any closer, we'll probably end up together. Then I can laugh and say that I proved her wrong. Jon and I may still be friends just for now, but it will soon change. I just know in my heart that it'll all change. For the better, as well.

Obviously, I wouldn't get with J just for payback or revenge, I'm not that type of person, but this Caleigh bitch really needs to stay in her lane. I can and will do everything in my power to prove to her that I don't have to "keep dreaming". Like what does she even mean by that? Keep dreaming about being with Michael? Being with Jon? I wish she was a bit more direct in her messages. But in all honesty, I don't even know why I'm even caring at the slightest about Caleigh and her doings. She should and will be the least of my concerns.. At least, for a little while. That's what I'm hoping and praying for.

I won't lie, re-reading the message over and over wasn't doing me any good at all. It was only making me feel worse. Which sucks, obviously it'll take some time getting over Michael because I did love him, but after he showed his true colors, I can't say I love nor hate him. I just don't have any kind of feelings on the guy. Like I've said plenty of times in the past, if he's happy with Caleigh, then I'm happy for him. It sucks knowing that I wasn't enough for him. What does she have that I don't? I wish I knew that answer, still to this day..

The tears trickled down my face and I really did try not to sob loudly because I didn't want to have to explain why I was crying to Jon. Again, if you piss that guy off, it's like a whole new World War happening. Believe me, I would know.

Some dude at some bar we went out to a long time ago, he was looking at me in a very weird way and even tried to touch me a couple of times when I walked by. It made me uncomfortable, so to make some sort of conversation with J, I told him about it and I expected him to laugh and brush it off, but the second I told him, I could see the anger and fury build up in his eyes. I wasn't terrified of him, but when I saw how overprotective he could be, it kind of made me feel special in a way, because no one's ever defended me in such ways as he did before that night. Ever since that night, Jon's been super overprotective over me. It makes me feel so many good emotions.

I was still lying under the covers when I had decided to get up and find something to wear. I'm not going to sit around and wear just a bra and underwear around my house. That is something I am not comfortable with doing. I'm not one of those girls, haha.

I thumbed through the clothes in my closet for a second or third time, and I finally found the outfit for the day. Yes! I knew I was going to be able to find something. It's cute and everything, so that's even more perfect!

{{Ashland's outfit ^}}

Squee, I look absolutely perfect! At least, I think so, anyway. The cowboy boots I put on though.. Man I haven't worn them in about a year or so, I'm still quite surprised that they still fit. Thankfully, they do!

Jon's POV:

I was in the middle of slipping on all my articles of clothing and I just stared blankly at myself in the mirror. Holy shit, I never realized how long my hair was starting to get. I might need to schedule a haircut appointment, and it needs to be done soon. That is, if I remember to do that. My luck, I'll end up forgetting like the forgetful person I am. Oh well, ha.

Ashland was right though, my hair is wet. Just like a damn dog. I wonder if she would mind if I borrow her blow-dryer. Maybe she won't. Otherwise, it takes my hair a very long time to air-dry. I don't want to have to wait all day for it to dry. That, and I'm not getting the inside of my ballcap wet. I didn't bring an extra one, so all I have is the one I arrived in last night.

Speaking of my cap, I don't even know where in the hell I put it. I don't remember a thing that happened last night except for me giving my whole heart to Ashland. I told her everything, I'm so glad I did. She makes me so truly happy, and feel things I never thought I'd feel. But damn if I don't feel things. I feel all the feels when I'm with her. And even if I'm not with her, I'll just always have those feelings endlessly.

I kept looking at myself in the mirror and the more I did so, the worse I felt, actually. For some reason, I felt like a complete failure, and I just felt so terrible about what me and Ashland did. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but what if she secretly hates me now that I've acted on those feelings I had felt for so long? I don't want that to be the case, at all. I hope that my worst nightmares don't come true.

My worst nightmare being that I lose Ashland all just because I didn't properly or fully think before I did what I had done in the shower. I couldn't help it, she tempted me, and it wasn't like I could control myself. It's been so long since I've had a woman in my life, I just knew I wasn't going to last too long. She tempted me in ways that I had never been before, it felt like I was on cloud nine, or on some sort of high.. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I can't help it. She's who I really and forever will want.

I know, I know, Ash said she wanted me and what we were doing, but Lord knows that she only said that just to appease me. I hope I'm wrong, but I won't hold out much hope on that. Don't get me wrong, I would kill to make her my girl, but I am scared...

Scared of fucking up, scared of losing Ashland, scared of it all. Something bad could end up happening and it be my fault, and I'll hurt her way worse than Hardy did. I would never ever do that, obviously, but you never know what can happen in the future.

Sighing, I rushed out of the bathroom and I glanced over at the bedside table, now knowing where my hat was. I snatched it off of the table and plopped it onto the top of my head. I adjusted it a bit so it'd fit on me in all the best ways possible. Sometimes, for some stupid reason, I have to redo the straps and everything in the back. Now that there gets super annoying, haha.

{{Jon's outfit ^}}

Right as I was about to head back into the bathroom to clean up my clothes I had taken off prior to the shower, but I then got stopped by Ash. Holy hell, she looked hot. Like really hot. I wasn't expecting her outfit to do something to me, but it sure did do a few things to me.

I bit down hard on my bottom lip while staring down at her. She was feeding up to say something. I just knew she was. I know her and how she is. But instead of any words rolling off her tongue, she just grabbed my hand and guided me to sit down on the bed. I laid my hands gently in my lap and looked down at my feet. I felt kind of awkward. I don't know why, but I just did. She wasn't saying anything.. Did I need to be the one to break this silence?

"Do you need somethin', Ashy cash? There's got to be a reason you sat me down on your bed.." I muttered softly, not bothering to look in her direction.

"Jon, I love you. I want us, I want you. I hate being just best friends with you when in reality, I've been wanting to be more than just that for over a year. I've been falling so hard for you. I've never felt the feelings I do when I'm with you. On God all I want to do is wake up to you every single morning, feeling your warm, strong, and loving arms wrapped around my waist while we're sleeping at night.." I noticed Ashland started to cry. "Jon T Langston, please. Please give me the chance to love you unconditionally. I promise, I'll love you with all my heart and then some. You don't even have to say yes.. I just wanted you-"

I hopped off the bed and my arms immediately went around her waist and I gently pinned her body and arms against the wall, my lips crashing harshly onto her own. She groaned softly as I did what I had just done. I've longed to hear those words from her. For years, quite possibly. Knowing that I am what she wants makes my heart skip a beat, not even going to lie.

I finally pulled away so the both of us could breathe and everything. I also pulled away so that Ashland could finish what she was saying, "I just wanted you to know that those feelings I just said to you were one hundred percent real and true. I would never ever lie to you. Especially about something serious like this.. I want us, so damn bad, J. Make my dreams come true.."

"Ashland, I love the hell out of you. Not just because of what we did in the shower. I love you because you're my best friend, you make me laugh, make me smile, make me feel loved, needed, wanted, cherished, and so much more. With your hand in my hand, I will take the most beautiful woman in the world to me, to be my girlfriend," I gazed deep into Ash's eyes as I then closed them as my lips landed on hers once again.

"Aww! I love you for so many things, J. I can't even begin to list off all the things I love about you, because we'd be here for a very long time," Ashland laughed. "Whatcha say we do something for the day? It's raining and stormy so preferably something indoors."

"I know I'm not the most perfect person, but I will try my best to be the most best girlfriend for you, like you deserve. I do get insecure, I get mad, I get jealous, I get upset.. I can only hope that you will hopefully bear with me as I am trying endlessly on a daily basis to be a better woman for myself, and those around me. You inspire me to be the best version of myself, JLang. Thank you so much for that, you do so much for without even realizing it. Thank you for loving me for me. You're already the best boyfriend in the whole world."

"And you're already the most beautiful, amazing, wonderful, and loving girlfriend. I can't wait to tackle on all the things life throws at the both of us. Ashland Craft, I'm more than proud and lucky to be your boyfriend. It's about damn time," I chuckled at the last thing I had said, kissing the top of her head.

Ashland grinned as she wrapped her loving arms around my waist and we stood there holding onto one another for hours, it seemed like when in reality, it was only like ten or fifteen minutes.

~ O M G, y'all!! JON AND ASHLAND ARE TOGETHER NOW! I REPEAT THEY ARE TOGETHER NOW! IM CRYING CURRENTLY OMG 😂😂😭😭 ahhhh like I'm so excited!! I'm sure you all saw it coming, but I still nonetheless am very excited I was able to get this chapter out quickly for y'all!! The endless love and support you guys have poured out into this series makes me and my heart endlessly happy!

~ also they look so handsome and beautiful 😍😍 their outfits, omg they like slayed!! Anyway, I hope you guys loved and enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved and enjoyed writing it. It means so much hearing you guys' thoughts and opinions on here. It strives me to be a better author and writer as a whole! 💛💕

~ if you guys enjoyed this chapter, lemme know, vote, comment and add this story to your library. thank you in advance!! 🤍💕

⌦ ⌦ ⌦ Next chapter loading.. ⌫ ⌫ ⌫

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.9K 287 60
It was unusual, the pull Ryan felt to Delilah. That want, that need to protect her and care for her.. it was strange. And he didn't like it, yet he c...
107K 2.5K 37
Julies friend, Olivia, moves back to Hollywood after living in England for 2 years. But what happens when she can see the boys too? Will she be able...
1.6K 272 27
everleigh tepper, billy teppers twin sister moves into a small town in oregon and meets her best friends at the age of 13 after that her father gets...
4K 82 13
Natalie Dukes has just released her second country music album and is unbelievably excited to go on tour with the one and only Morgan Wallen. However...