๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’, legacies

By lola_sunflower

๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ || โ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’†, ๐’š๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’‡... More

introduction
Queen [001]
Queen [002]
Queen [003]
Queen [004]
Queen [005]
Queen [006]
Queen [007]
Queen [008]
Queen [009]
Queen [0010]
Queen [0011]
Attention !!!!!
Queen [0012]
Queen [0013]
Queen [0014]
Queen [0015]
Queen [0016]
Queen [0017]
Queen [0018]
Queen [0019]
Queen [0020]
Queen [0021]
Queen [0022]
Queen [0023]
Queen [0024]
Queen [0025]
Queen [0026]
Queen [0027]
Queen [0028]
Queen [0029]
Queen [0030]
Queen [0031]
Queen [0032]
Queen [0033]
Queen [0034]
Queen [0035]
Queen [0036]
Queen [0037]
Queen [0038]
Queen [0039]
Queen [0040]
Queen [0041]
Queen [0042]
Queen [0043]
Queen [0044]
Queen [0045]
Queen [0046]
Queen [0047]
Queen [0048]
Queen [0049]
Queen [0050]
Queen [0051]
[Queen 0052]
Queen [0054]
Queen [0055]
Queen [0056]
Queen [0057]
Queen [0058]
Queen [0059]
Queen [0060]

[Queen 0053]

3.2K 114 38
By lola_sunflower

Today was like any other morning, Claire woke up alone to an empty bed, takes a deep breath as she baths in the quietness of her cold room. A million thoughts run through her mind, but she keeps them away just until tomorrow. Today was for her babies and any worries, problems, complications she had can wait for tomorrow.

Making breakfast was usually her favorite thing, she likes to reminisce the old days when she was but a small girl helping her mother cook food or bake goodies. She likes to remember the simple times when her mother would teach her how to make something and when little Caroline came waltzing in the kitchen with a bored, sullen expression whining to her twin about how Claire should be playing with her instead of being an old lady. Claire remembers her mother laughing at Caroline when their father came in flicking Caroline's forehead with a stern look, "cooking is what a woman should know how to do, Caroline. You should learn a thing or two about your sister, at least she'll have a fine husband one day."

Father, despite how he treated Caroline when he knew the truth, was a lovely man.

Thinking about her father, a frown suddenly appears on her face. She slowly stirs the bowl filled with pancake batter, father. . . Stefan.

Oh, Stefan. . . her poor, poor, Stefan.

Today marks yet another birthday he missed. Don't get her wrong, she's proud of him and understands why he did what he did, but it didn't make it any better at times like these.

From before his death, today was a special day. Today was a day where the kids didn't ask about Niklaus, today was a day where Stefan could pretend to be their biological father. Today he would wake Claire with a soft yet passionate kiss on her lips, mumble an "I love you," helps her with making breakfast then gets the kids ready so they can eat together as a family.

Claire holds the counter, her knuckles turn white with how hard her grip is, she desperately holds back a sob. She couldn't cry today, today she's supposed to be all happy filled with sunshine and rainbow.

Today she had to pretend that she didn't dream of Stefan last night, pretends that yesterday she didn't sleep with an old sweater of his - though it doesn't smell like him anymore, something that truly sadness her greatly- she has to pretend that memories of Stefan do not plague her every thought, she has to pretend that she's okay because she can't afford to show anyone that's she's hurting... for now, at least.

With a tender hold on her necklace, her lips brush her marriage rings. She clears her throat, "Stefan. Honey, today's their birthday, and um, we're throwing a ball. They've gotten so big, honey. You'll be proud of how strong they've gotten. Are you proud?" A dry laugh escapes before she could stop it, "of course, you're proud. They're your babies, aren't they? Don't worry, I'll let them know you love and miss them." She lips her wet lips and wipes a fallen tear, "we miss you. I miss you. Every day. As I promise, today is all about them. We'll be okay, hon. I love you." She kisses Stefan's wedding ring, her lips linger there as she shuts her eyes. Her grip on her rings tightens with every passing second before she lets go, wiping away her tears and puts on a smile. "I know, no more crying. Right?"

Making sure she was presentable, she continue to make the food not realizing that the birthday boy had seen her struggle with her emotions and put on a brave face. Seeing her like this, seeing her talk to her papa and pretend that everything was okay, he knew what he was going to do was indeed the right thing to do. Even if somehow it didn't feel like it was. Moments later, there was a hug of breakfast upon the table, the same as was there every day, and Claire wouldn't have it any other way. But in the middle of the table, there was a small birthday cake for her babies.

One by one, did they come out of their rooms and one by one kissed Claire on her cheek or temple, thanking her for the food.

Theo and Lottie received a warm hug and soft kiss from their mother, "remember to be true to yourself and do not let those who aren't worthy taint your soul. Happy birthday my son/daughter. May your life be filled with laughter, joy, love, and happiness. Papa Stefan is so proud of you. I love you today, tomorrow, and always." She repeated those words every year and every year Theo and Lottie kept those words as if their life depended on them.

Sitting around the table, watching as her children laughed and talked she recall the very moment she held her twins, she could clearly remember how small and fragile her two babies were, clearly remembers how soft their skins were, and remembers how her love grew a hundred times more than before.

In the candle-lit room stood her twin sister and friends- no they were family at this point - each one ready to pledge to how they would help these two babies their lifetimes. They promised to always be there whenever they were needed, whether it was to kill or simply be there to keep them company, they would be there. They were a precious gift made from a pure soul, Claire. These two souls were a miracle, they all knew that, and for them to be here with them, was simply a happy moment.

When Theodore and Charlotte were born, Charlotte gave out the loudest cry any of them had heard and suddenly you see Theodore's tiny, pale, chicken-looking fingers reaching out for his little sister, the next moment Charlotte stopped crying, she closed her eyes with a soft almost there smile and at that moment they knew Theodore would always be there to make his baby sister calm and happy.

The two of them were passed from person to person, each holding them, cuddling them, before carefully placing them into the arms of the one person who would always protect, love, and shelter them.

Claire with her teary, wide eyes stared at her two newborns, her heart filled with love and happiness suddenly felt empty and alone knowing that her children's father had no idea that they even existed. That their father, a man that was supposed to help love, protect, and nurture didn't have the faintest idea that these two adorable babies were alive and were a product of their love; yes, till this day Claire refuses to believe that Niklaus never loved her. She would like to believe that he at least liked her in a way, it was better than believing that he never held an ounce of affection for her.

Though Niklaus wasn't there, Claire would be both father and mother. Something that she didn't ever think she would become. But that was okay because as long as she had her babies nothing in this world would keep her from giving them a life they deserve. . . even if their father didn't know about them.

Throughout the years, Claire's guilt, sadness, and pain slowly went away. Yes, there were times when it would come rushing back but with a smile or a laugh from one of her babies, it all went away. Throughout the years, Claire slowly accepted that Niklaus and her went simply never meant to be, though at one point they did love one another, their paths were never meant to join and that was okay. Because even if they didn't end up together, Claire would never regret loving the big bad wolf. Loving him made her stronger, wiser, and above all, loving him help create her two perfect babies.

"What is it, mother?" Lottie's gentle words brought Claire back. She blinked once then again before her vision focused back, every pair of eyes were on her.

Claire smiled, it was one a mother held for her children. Soft, warm, filled with endless love that was the kind of smile the young blond had. "You've grown so well and so beautifully."

Lottie's smile was shy and innocent, "can't compare to your beauty, mother." "Yeah, you're the most beautiful woman on Earth," Josie added, the others agreed.

"No human, werewolf, witch, or any supernatural creature can compare to my lovely twin," Caroline said, winking at her sister.

Claire laughed at her twin's comment, "we're twins, Caroline."

Caroline waved her hand, "but we're different from one another. And I don't mind saying that you got the better genes, dear sis."

Roland stopped eating his apple pie, turning to Caroline with a serious face: "you're beautiful, Caroline. Your beauty holds no words. Your smile can't compare to the sun, so bright and full of life. Your laugh brings so much joy to those who hear it. Yo--" Caroline covers his mouth with her hands, blushing so hard that it was impossible to hide.

"S-shut up, will you?" she glares at him and behind her hands, she feels him smile.

Ric scoffs, "didn't know we had Shakespears Jr with us." The kids laughed at Roland as he threw Ric a strawberry and Caroline tried to hide behind her hair. Bonnie smiled behind her cup of coffee and Claire openly smiled with warm eyes, she was happy that her twin finally found the one after all these years of waiting.

Breakfast passed with Caroline once again reminding the kids to not be late for their own party, because if they're late this time well, she might just have to hunt them down and neither of them would want that.

Claire watched as her sons and daughters left the room, her eyes were on her eldest, she notice him acting differently. He was quiet, well he wasn't one to talk but today he was quieter than normal.

Normally that would raise a flag, but she let it go. Today's his special day and if wants to cause chaos then so be it. She'll just clean up whatever he couldn't handle. With a sigh and a small smile, "oh Stefan, what is our boy up to now?"

Little did she know, her son was about to create something that neither she or he could completely clean up.... not without some secrets coming out of the closet. No one was ready for the chaos Theodore Forbes was able to leash on Mystic Fall.

Author's Note:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It's coming, everyone. NEXT CHAPTER is the chapter we've all been waiting for !!!!!!

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER! ITS HAPPENING !!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll excited cause I am !!!!!  Stay tone cause SHIT is about to go down. I repeat, SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 2K 33
-'๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ'- ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ...
305K 7.2K 24
"๐‘น๐’๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†. ๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†" ~ ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š—๏ฟฝ...
186K 5.6K 28
"๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐‹๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ '๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
180K 3.3K 25
(๐•€๐•ค๐•’๐•’๐•” ๐•ƒ๐•’๐•™๐•–๐•ช) โ• Aา“แด›แด‡ส€ แด›แดœส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด›ส€ษชส™ส€ษชแด… Sแด‹สสŸแด€ส€ Lแดแด„แด‹แดกแดแดแด… แดแดœsแด› า“ษชษดแด… แด€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด€แด…แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ษดแด… แดแดแด แด‡ า“แดส€แดกแด€ส€แด… แดกษชแด›สœ แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ ษดส€แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡s ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡...