Who Are You | A Loki Fanfic

By zjam03

Loki and his brother Thor, princes of Asgard, are ordered to find a traitor of the throne who has run off to... More

1. Silly mission
2. Partners
3. Titan
4. What did you expect
5. Undying loyalty
6. Alessia
7. S'mores
8. Father
9. Little one
10. Until we meet again
11. Trust is for children
12. System failure
13. Washington DC
14. I can't feel you
15. Reindeer games
16. "All Things Wrong With Tony Stark."
17. This is different
18. It's the dress
19. Secrets
20. Eternal flame
21. Fool for you
22. No way
23. First mission
24. Morning
25. Follow my lead
26. Impossible
27. Inevitable
28. Reunions
29. Waiting game
30. Last blow
31. Home

To be continued...

434 15 8
By zjam03

A/N:

That's right. You heard it here folks. There will be a book 2. And since you made it this far, I'm thinking that you're about happy right now. 

I'm so proud of myself for finishing this project. It all just started out as a little idea that I had told my friend about. 

I just want to thank you guys for choosing this story to binge on. I sincerely love all of you so much. Whenever I get a notification coming from Wattpad of someone voting or commenting, it genuinely makes me smile. 

I also think about doing a spinoff of Alice's journey after they left. Would you guys like that? Because she mentioned to Loki that a lot has happened. It would be really short though. 

Thank you guys so much again <3

Here's book 2, Original Sin | Heven: the tenth realm

It is from the comics so I don't own the idea. However there's not much details so I've changed it and made it my own. I don't know why they didn't make it into a movie like it's actually such a good plot. 

I hope you guys check it out ;) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 7 32
In an alternate universe, where there are no Avengers and secret organisations hide the existence of the supernatural from the rest of humanity, magi...
919 58 19
When Princet Y/n Y/l/n, the youngest member of the royal family of Vanaheim and heir to the throne is forced to be on the run from Asgardians they es...
2.7K 12 2
"Your heart is horrible. Black. You have killed people through ignorance. Through boredom." Loki listened with his mind blank to the words tumbling f...
281K 9.3K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...