(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

De Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... Mais

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay 🔞
I swear to you
I hope to be with you🔞
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with you🔞
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!🔞
Maya Smart Girl😛😝
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1🔞
The Force Of Destiny Part 2🔞
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The Ultimatum🔞
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters 📖

Inexplicable Kiss

347 15 2
De Bank_Teresa

Previously

Seo Ji: That brat was about to drown!... P'Kao had nothing to show up at that moment, SHIT... SHIT.

Continuation

Kao goes to the bedroom where Earth and Maya are, Earth looks at him who is slowly entering the bedroom so he doesn't have to wake up Maya, says Kao as he approaches the bed.

Kao: How is she doing?!

Earth a little calmer, looks at Maya, continuing to stroke her hair, looking tenderly at her.

Earth: I think it's fine!...She's been sleeping for a while...she has no fever...

Kao: Good!.... N'Earth if you want... Dinner, something to eat at the restaurant, I can stay here with her...

Earth avoiding looking at Kao, and not wanting to talk to him.

Earth: I'm not hungry, thanks.

Kao always with a careful voice, not wanting to make him angry.

Kao: Okay! But anyway I'll have something brought to you later, and if Maya wakes up hungry too... If she wants to talk to me... You can call me...

Earth looked at Kao, seeing that Kao is worried about Maya.

Earth: She'll be fine, don't worry...

Earth looks at Maya, Kao turns and tries to go, but stops in front of the door, Earth sees that he stopped and looks again at Kao, Kao turns again and walks slowly again to the bed talking at the same time.

Kao: Look Earth, you... You have no idea of ​​the affliction... Or rather... The fear I felt when I saw Maya drowning there in the middle of the lake!... I had never felt anything like that...!

Earth calm but wanting to make Kao move away from him

Earth: A sign that you are not totally devoid of feelings!... At least as a parent you have some...

Kao smirked at the corner of his lips.

Kao: Okay... You can be sarcastic when you want, but I'm telling the truth... I always wanted to have a baby... I didn't even know I had one, but... Kao looked at Maya... Since I met Maya I... I'm really enjoying being a father... I wanted to make up for lost time...

Earth confused by his last words

Earth: what do you mean by that?!

Kao giving a calm look looked sideways at Maya, slowly sat on the bed beside Earth's feet talking at the same time.

Kao: I don't know! I... I wanted to spend more time with her... Look at Earth.... Participate more in her life, she lives... She keeps asking me to go out with her more... Make programs with her...

Earth asking, calm.

Earth: for example?!

Kao snuggles closer to the bed, puts his hand on Earth's leg, talking.

Kao: For example....Bangkok... She asked me several times, but I never go... Kao caressing Earth's leg, Earth seeing this, get uncomfortable... She also always asks me about my job!... Maybe one day I can take her to the office...

Earth not liking Kao's hands that are stroking his leg, feeling uncomfortable about it, he didn't want Kao to touch him because he knows he could easily fall into his arms, wanting to run away from him moves his legs away from Kao's hand.

Earth: Okay! Alright p'kao... I'm a little tired.. Could you be... Could you leave?! It's too late... Please...

Kao: ok! Of course... Kao fixes his love gaze on Earth while Earth looks at Maya... Good night.

Kao gets out of bed, walks to the door, opens the door, turns his head and looks at Earth, leaves and closes the door. Earth didn't look at him, looking at Maya and then looking straight ahead, gave a thoughtful look.

Kao after leaving, he went by the hotel pool, calm, a little thoughtful about everything, losting with the thought, Seo Ji approaches him all dressed up, wanting to go to dinner with Kao, when approaching, she gives a looking worried and regretful, she says putting her hand over Kao's who is gripping the chair in front of him.

Seo Ji: How's the girl doing?! is everything okay with her?

Kao looks sideways at her, giving her a worried look.

Kao: Looks like yes... She's sleeping now.

Seo Ji being fake in words.

Seo Ji: I think I'm going to have nightmares about this horrible accident!... God forbid, I'll never do that risky thing with that girl again...

Kao: It was also my fault... I should never have let her go with you knowing it's too dangerous for both of you...

Seo Ji: At least she's recovering well... I think finally the two of us will be able to enjoy the night a bit and relax... Shall we have dinner?!

Kao: I'm not hungry, but I'll accompany you...

Kao and Seo Ji go to the hotel restaurant, Kao orders a large menu of food at the restaurant, Seo Ji smiling happily, thinking it's for him.

Seo Ji: For those who were not hungry, you asked a lot my love!

Kao giving a less serious look.

Kao: It's not for me... Kao takes a glass of wine and drinks it... It's for N'Earth.

Seo Ji who had a smile on his face quickly gave an angry look upon hearing that it's for the person he hates.

Seo Ji: For P'Earth?!... Did he ask you to pick up a dish for him?!

Seo Ji grabs her glass of wine, Kao calmly puts a food fork in his mouth, not looking at her.

Kao: No, he didn't ask me, I offered him... Kao looks at her... He's in the bedroom taking care of Maya.

Seo Ji giving a calm look and being sarcastic.

Seo Ji: And are you going to bring him dinner on a tray for him in person?!

Seo Ji folds her hands across the table, always looking at Kao, Kao seeing that she's already starting to get jealous again.

Kao: Seo Ji! Please don't start with your teasing alright?

Seo Ji giving a calm smile, controlling his anger.

Seo Ji: hmmm alright....! You sit down to dinner with me, order a plate for P'Earth... And I'm the one teasing you?!

Kao fixed his gaze on her, trying to contain the urge to break up with her.

Kao: I'm just being nice... It's the least I can do after everything that's happened, don't you think?

Seo Ji managing not to explode with anger, placed his hands in the middle of his face, and then looked back at Kao.

Seo Ji: Oh my God! I've already seen that I'll have to put up with this backrest for the rest of my life...

Kao immediately calmly responds.

Kao: He's my daughter's father... And I... Kao controlling his nervousness... I've told you more than a thousand times to stop behaving like a spoiled girl...

Seo Ji chuckling, looks at Kao.

Seo Ji: hahaha! It's amazing that you say that Kao... It seems like your daughter and Earth aren't spoiled, right... Have you noticed that everything has to be the way they want it... Seo Ji raises her voice... And you make...

Kao: Seo Ji, you already had a scandal the other time we were here in this same restaurant... If you're thinking of giving another one, I'll get up and leave.

Seo Ji looks sideways, wipes her mouth with her napkin without looking at him, calming down again.

Seo Ji: No my love... It's okay... she look at him again...I must be nervous because of the accident... That must be it for sure... Let's have dinner in peace...

After dinner Kao and Seo Ji go to the hotel room, Seo Ji goes to the bathroom and puts on a very sexy nightgown, when leaving the bathroom, she sees Kao sitting at the table next to the bed in the bedroom, with a loving voice and wanting to have Kao tonight.

Seo Ji: Oh! My love... I can't believe you're going to be in the middle of this paperwork!

Kao reviewing the documents Kimmom sent him, said in a slightly tired voice.

Kao: hmmm! With all this confusion of Maya I ended up forgetting this material that Kimmom sent me... And the matter is urgent.

Seo Ji hugs Kao around the neck behind him, in a sensual way, says next to his ear.

Seo Ji: Really?! And why don't you do it tomorrow morning?! Hmmm... So I can give you a massage to make you take the tension out of this morning, from the tiring day it was today...

Seo Ji starts to lightly kiss his ear and neck, but Kao doesn't want to have anything to do with her at the moment, wants to work.

Kao: Seo Ji I don't like putting off for tomorrow what I can do today..

Seo Ji annoyed behind him, has closed the documents that are with Kao and continues to kiss him.

Seo Ji: And I don't either...

Kao: Seo Ji not today... I have a headache...

Seo Ji stops, gets out from behind Kao, walks to the bed, lies down on the bed, talking non-stop.

Seo Ji: I can't believe you're going to make your wife all fiery like that, watching ships...

Kao looking at her on the bed, not wanting to do anything to her, he says as he turns his chest and head to the side.

Kao: Come here, what part of "not today, I have a headache" didn't you understand?!... Seo Ji angry, turned sideways on the bed, saying nothing, Kao seeing the ugly face she is making, in a calm voice... Seo Ji it was a difficult day today... You recognized it yourself... Seo Ji gives an angry and cute sideways look, Kao get up, walks and sits on the bed... Come here, come stay close to me while I look at these documents...

Seo Ji in a cute and sensual way, walks over to him and quickly sits on top of him, and starts kissing him in a sensual way on the side on the neck, but Kao doesn't want to do what she wants to do, with one arm around her, takes her off his lap and puts her lying down beside him, looks at the documents. Seo ji seeing that he doesn't want to do anything with her, she lay there waiting for him to finish working.

After a few hours, Seo Ji ends up sleeping, Kao still reviewing the documents, stops and looks at her sideways, sees that she is sleeping, tries to get out of bed but Seo Ji turns and puts an arm over Kao's leg, Kao sees this and in a silent way removes her arm, seeing that he managed to remove it, he looked the other way, at the door, he looked at Seo Ji and saw that she is in the seventh sleep, slowly he gets up, goes to the door, opens it, and leaves the bedroom.

Earth is lying in bed next to Maya, sleeping, a lock of his hair is covering his face. Kao gently enters the bedroom, locks the door with the key, walks to Earth, lovingly touches the lock of his hair, takes it off and puts it behind Earth's ear.

Seo Ji wakes up, sees that Kao is not in the bedroom, gets out of bed and goes to Kao in Earth's bedroom.

Earth moves his head a little and lets the lock of hair that Kao put in his ear fall back onto his face, Kao seeing this, again tries to put the lock of hair behind his ear, but doing so has awakened Earth, Earth when he felt someone touching he woke up quickly saw that it is Kao said scared as soon as he wakes up.

Earth: P'kao what!... What are you doing here?!

Kao so as not to wake up Maya who is next to Earth, placed his index finger between Earth's lips and said wanting Earth.

Kao:""shh"""...

Kao silenced Earth.

Earth scared to see Kao in front of him behaving like a thief, said changing the words and in a low voice.

Earth: P'!....p'Kao ! ...but what... what do you...

Kao silences Earth again, places one hand on his face, giving he a look full of love and desire for him. Earth as soon as he sees Kao touching him puts both hands on his chest

Kao: ""shh""".... Don't say anything.

Kao sitting next to him, slowly approaches Earth, Earth stands still without moving, not ceasing to be scared seeing the man he loves approaching and wanting to slowly kiss him.

Kao kisses Earth with a soft, slow kiss full of love, his tongue rolled and wet both mouths, both lips tasted with various sweet flavors, but after just a minute the kiss started to get fast, fast and full of desire burning in both their bodies.

An inexplicable kiss, relentless without pain without suffering just a kiss of love and full of passion was directed at full speed.

Earth seeing that this can't go on, pushed Kao, got out of bed and turned his back to Kao, breathing fast, breathless, turned around and looked at Kao.

Seo ji arriving at the door, knocks on the door, Kao and Earth look at the door, Seo ji suspiciously knocks on the door and says.

Seo Ji: P'Kao! P'kao are you there?! The door is locked!...

Earth quickly goes to the door, passes by Kao and opens the door, Seo Ji enters the bedroom. Says Seo Ji when she sees the two strangers, confused, and with both lips red as the color of passion, walking, looking at them and then at Maya, asked.

Seo Ji: How's our little angel doing?!

Earth confused, still trying to pull herself together from the quick kiss.

Earth: As you!...... as you can see, Maya is sleeping.... I... And I... I hope it stays that way... So, will you please... Go talk there outside...

Seo Ji looks at Kao suspiciously, Kao just gives her a calm look as if he didn't do anything dangerous with Earth.

Seo Ji : So let's...

Kao points a hand to the side indicating for Seo Ji to pass, not saying anything, Seo Ji looks back at the two with suspicion, passes by Kao, Kao walks to the door, just turns his head, looks at Earth, Earth looks at he, Kao gives him a look a little sad for not being able to be with him tonight, turns his head forward, leaves and closes the door.

Earth as soon as the two left, he breathed a sigh of relief, imagining the sad look of the man he loves, and seeing that they are far from being close to each other, Earth dropped a tear, touched his lower lip, he felt his lips hot and swollen from the kiss.

Kao and Seo Ji return to the bedroom, when entering, Seo Ji closes the door with the keys, Kao looking at it, was surprised.

Kao: what's that for?!

Seo Ji: It's to make sure you won't escape while I'm sleeping... Won't you come to sleep?

Kao not wanting to, not worrying about such a craziness, turns and heads towards the bathroom.

Kao: No... I'm going to take a shower...

Kao leaves and Seo Ji sits on the bed, giving a hateful look as she knew the two of them kissed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.6K 455 17
PERFECT - KaoEarth au After 3 years of staying overseas, Earth is finally back, ready to live the perfect love life we all aspire to have with his hi...
62.3K 2.8K 22
*COMPLETED* #Book II of FATED The Series# Earth Katsamonnat was a butler before his status changed to be Kao Noppakao's bond mate and fiance. After m...
3.6K 286 19
When Ohm met Fluke, he knew it was love within the first couple of hours. Find out their journey in life and love. ~An OhmFluke AU~ "You'll never kno...
13.6K 683 16
Fluke is in love with his housemate also known as his best friend, Ohm. The thing is: Ohm is completely oblivious to that or at least, Fluke thought...