TRAPPED AGAINST DEATH

By ashleyparkerrr

"Keep walking, bellissima." The unknown man demanded, pushing the gun harder against the back of my head. "A... More

AESTHETICS & CHARACTERS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

30.

20.2K 304 623
By ashleyparkerrr

MATURE CONTENT

God, how I can't wait till I can get away from here. I miss wearing sweatpants and a big hoodie while drinking tea and seeing some random Netflix series on a boring Saturday. Romeo zipped the dress up from behind and correcting the way I was standing.

"Do I still have to pretend that I'm your wife?" I asked and turned my head so I was able to see his hands on my shoulders. He nodded and placed a kiss on my neck. "If you want to be treated like a normal person... you probably should." He chuckled and put pressure on my shoulders so they would loosen up.

It was a red velvet dress. It was tight around my breasts and I felt like my ass was showing. It was long but again, had slits up to my thighs, some even higher up than that. Whoever picked this dress needs a raise.
"I like the dress," I mumbled and smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked and looked at him in the mirror. Romeo nodded without complimenting or saying anything else.
"It doesn't seem like it." I chuckled. His arm slowly went down to my hip as he started rubbing his thumb in circles. "Do you want me to show you?" He questioned.

I nodded.

He sat down on his bed and pulled me over to him so I was sitting on his lap. He pushed his hands up to where my thighs were exposed and squeezed my thighs. "I like it so much that I think I'll have to pleasure you in it." He forced my legs apart.

"Is that what you want me to do?" Romeo asked and breathed down on my neck. I nodded and pushed my head back so it was laying on his neck. He suddenly covered my mouth with his hands as his lips brutally started sucking on my neck.

"Use your pretty mouth to tell me whether you want it or not." He demanded and removed his hand. "I do want it," I answered. Romeo nodded and moved close to my ear. "I know."

He pushed my underwear to the side as he let his fingers brush against my clit for a few seconds. Until he pushed me forward making my pussy and his lap touch. I sucked in a deep breath and closed my legs together, Romeo forced them open once again.

"Make a mess for me, Bellissima," Romeo whispered in my ear as he started moving my hips around on his lap, making my pussy squeeze down on his lap which gave me an unexpected pleasuring feeling. He continued moving my hips around, a groan left my lips.

He let go of me which meant I had to do it on my own now, I looked back and saw how relaxed he looked. His hands were on each side of the bed while he was just looking at my ass. I began riding his thigh in a rough movement as I felt Romeo's hands cup my ass.

I moved back and stopped when I felt a big release in my stomach, tying it up in all different knots possible. "Oh my god." I cried out and threw my head back.

"That's it. That's fucking it." Romeo laughed out while keeping his tight grip on my hips. I sighed in exhaustion and slid my panties back.
"I want to return the favor," I whispered. I could already hear that he was removing his belt.

After a few minutes went by and I was getting choked by his cock. It sounds bad when my mind says it but it's only the truth. My eyes were filled up with tears as his veiny cock did nothing but stretch itself inside of my mouth. I was hoping that he wouldn't be as big as he is.

Romeo threw his head back as he groaned and grabbed my hair in his fist, pulling me the whole way down. "Fuck sake." He groaned and then let go of me. The white liquid was all over me, my mouth and dripping down my chin.

He slid it away with his thumb as he smirked while pulling his pants back up. "We wouldn't want to get your dress dirty, Amore." He said with a chuckle. My mouth was left open with his cum inside, I wanted to just throw it up.

"Is it going to be too much of a problem for you to swallow?" Romeo asked. I shook my head. "Brava ragazza." That meant good girl. He closed my mouth as he waited for me to do something. I closed my eyes and forced myself to swallow.

He smiled satisfyingly.
"Let's get going." Romeo got up and held his hand out for me. I got up from my knees and willingly took his hand.

_____

We got to the 'meeting' even though it looked like a party more than what it was supposed to be. The whole room was so elegant, it was incredible. Romeo took a seat at a round table and then waved for Antonio and Harper to sit there with us too.

I looked at Harper's dress, her stomach was showing off and it was quite cute. She was pregnant and she looked like she was proud of it, putting her hand on her stomach when she noticed that I was looking. And then she winked at me.

I realized that she was sending signals, I pushed my hair back and sent the wink straight back to her. I watched how Antonio's hand was slowly moving from her hip to her stomach. They walked over to us as he shook Romeo's hand and hugged me. "Jealous, are we?" Antonio laughed and shook his head.

I felt Romeo's grip tightening on me and he pulled me closer. I put my hand on his back and then after a few minutes of then small talking, we sat down. I looked around and saw the decoration on the tables and suddenly felt amused. "Can I take a look at the food table? Please?" I smiled at Romeo.

"Fine. But be back quickly." He said and placed a warm kiss on my forehead. I nodded and got up and then walked over to the table filled up with different stuff. I looked at the cupcakes with the pink frosting on them and some decorations. Damn, the one who set this up deserves a raise.

"Hi! You're De Carlo's wife, right?" A random lady asked. I turned to the side to face her, she looked like she was in her thirties but she was still gorgeous. "We used to date." She laughed out and covered her open mouth with her hand.

"That's funny." I forced a fake laugh and crossed my arms. "But you better get out of my face before I accidentally slap or punch you." I threatened. Her face fell as she walked away from me. I walked back to Romeo and sat down on the chair beside him.

"She didn't bother you, right?" He asked, I shook my head as he placed a kiss on my lips. A few men came over to the table we were sitting at and started discussing 'business' with Antonio and Romeo. The way the oldest looked at me made me incredibly disgusted.

"You okay?" Romeo whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I answered and gave him a peck on the lips. I pulled away when I heard gunshots, everyone started screaming and getting up from their seats. Romeo immediately got up and grabbed me by my wrists while leading me out to the hallway so we could leave.

"What's going on?" I asked and pulled my dress down with my free hand. "I don't know, I just know that it isn't safe to be in there right—" Romeo cut himself off when my father placed himself in front of us with a gun pointed at us.

Romeo took his gun out and pointed it right back at my father. My eyes met his. He's a monster, you can tell from the demonic eyes that he has. "Let go of my daughter, Figlio di puttana." He said. Son of a bitch in Italian, not the most formal way of greeting us father.

"Se c'è una stronza qui, è tua madre, troia." Romeo laughed out. He just told my father that the only bitch is his mother. That made my father rage up with anger. I felt deadly afraid, I was the only one without a weapon. I slowly turned around to Romeo and snatched the gun out of his hands, then turning around to point it at my father.

"Don't do it, Sienna. I'm your father, I'm only here to help."

"He murdered your mother, Sienna. Right in front of you." Romeo said from behind. I took a deep breath and tightened the grip on Romeo's gun. The situation we were in made me so fucking scared, my kidnapper against my pathetic father.

"I didn't do anything to your mother, she was going to bring you into danger—"

"You killed her!" I interrupted and yelled at him. "No. I didn't. That's not true." He said and shook his head like he was trying to convince himself. But I was there. I was there the night. I pulled the trigger and watched how my father fell to the ground.

Romeo rushed over to me and took the gun out of my hands. "Stay here, I'm going to get Harper and Antonio." He said as he opened the door and walked back in. I was anxious, more than anxious. I had to wait for minutes and until a gunshot went off, I couldn't keep waiting anymore.

I walked over to the door as I opened it and stepped in, a crowd of people had formed around someone. I started running and pushing people away so I could get through and see what happened.

Romeo got shot. He was in a pool of his blood. I dropped to my knees and tried finding something to stop the wound from bleeding but I couldn't. A hand was placed around my mouth and I got dragged away. Fuck.
__________________________

This was such a long chapter and I still decided to make it a cliffhanger omg. Hate me as much as you want lmao.

In my country I just went on my holidays so I might be updating a bit more on this or typical secrets, it depends on what I feel like writing.

I will of course give you guys a heads up if I do! Anyways how was your day? I hope you enjoyed it, I definitely enjoyed mine. I made a little boy cry... well it was his own fault that I started chasing him.

I can maybe tell you guys about that some other day...

Thank you so much for reading I really appreciate you taking time out of your day just to read whatever I write! If you enjoyed reading please vote so I'm aware that you enjoyed reading today's chapter<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.8K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
48.7K 721 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
959K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
369 14 12
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...