✓ Lost Garden • [Yoonmin]

By KSBBAA18

' Why do you call this 'lost garden',your highness? ' ' Because only the lost soul comes around here to find... More

List of chapters
Prologue
1 . First meeting
2 . Hidden truth
3 . First time
4 . Hesitation
5 . Attraction
6 . New faces in the palace
7 . Small wounds hurts most
8 . Beauty of the holder
9 . Lessons
10 . Confession
11 . Let it sail
12 . Nights of loneliness
13 . Tragic in peace
14 . Till the end
15 . Decisions
16 . New palace
17 . Afraid to lose
18 . Announcement from Royals
19 . Obstacle
20 . King Min Yoongi
21. Will he be okay?
22. We are meant to be
23 . Can you be mine?
24 . Heaven (M)
25. Red strings of faith
26. Acceptance?
27. Is that an....
28. Royal Marriage
29. Welcome to the royal family
31 . Hunter
32. Prey
33. Nights of the white flower
34. Eye of an Eagle
35. The plan of destruction
36. Tough love
37. Let it out
38. Maybe he is right
39. The letter
40. Loneliness
41. The bait
42. Red
43. Bad move
44. Saving you
45. Villain Club
46. War breaks
47. One scar two scar
48. Blood flower
49. Beauty rest
50. Dried petal
51. Turning back
52. So,we met again.

30. Test to prove

381 30 5
By KSBBAA18

A week later the ministers have come up with 3 questions for the new queen of the kingdom.

The ministers have arranged a meeting in the hall room and waiting for the queen to arrive. Meanwhile, Yoongi was present with the ministers since he can not help the queen with anything now.

The general announced the queen's arrival as everyone stood up to bow at Jimin who kept his gaze downwards, afraid to face anyone before the test. Yoongi was sure that whatever they will ask, Jimin knows everything since he is a social butterfly.

"Before starting the test, my Lord. Please forgive me if I act rude today." One of the ministers bows after saying that, Yoongi granted his apologies and gesture them to start the test.

Jimin inhaled before looking at them all, directly in the eyes. Something took control of himself and everyone can feel that.

"We shall begin with a multiple choice question." The minister walks closer to Jimin who stared at him until he stopped in front of Jimin.

"What is important to you... Beauty or intelligence?" Jimin doesn't look up and kept staring down at his feet while the tension in the room grows when everyone got silent to seek an answer from the one who they oppose.

"Intelligence." The minister raise his brow when Jimin answered and everyone in the room, including Yoongi who was amazed by the answer as well.

"Why is that?" The minister asks back with a hard expression, Jeongguk continuously looking back and forth from Jimin and the minister.

"Because there's a lot of things you need to know and that it is how the world works and desires." The minister looks away and clears his throat.

"Then what about beauty?" Jimin looks up at the other minister who asked the question.

"Beauty can be found in whom who knows what beauty is. Everyone can see beauty but few can understand it." Yoongi smiles to himself for hearing such answers coming from Jimin.

'I taught him well.'

"Question!" One of the youngest ministers makes his way to the queen who has never seen him before.

"Yes."

"Would you choose love over loyalty?" Jimin paused a minute to think and this question truly made him think.

"Interesting question," Yoongi spoke loudly enough to catch everyone's eyes. Jimin turns back to Yoongi as well, Yoongi had an amusing face on his face which was rare.

"I would like to know about this as well." Yoongi finally looks at Jimin who shuts his eyes and turns back to the ministers. He clenched his fist and bit his lips, he don't want to feel nervous but he is.

"So, what is your answer!" Everyone started to demand the answer while watching Jimin as he tries to ignore the voices in his head.

"Answer us!"

"What is your answer!"

"Can you answer it!"

'There's no way a lowlife like you can have loyalty!'

'Once the king is done having fun with you, he will throw you away and will bring a new partner!'

'Lowlife can't be a royal!'

'LOW LIFE!

LOW LIFE!

LOW LIFE!'

"Jimin-ah." Jimin fluttered his eyes and turns back to see Yoongi being worried over him.

"Are you okay?" Jimin slowly started to get back everything that has Yoongi done and it doesn't seem like he...he will leave him.

Will he?

"We do not have all day!" Jimin turns back and inhaled, he cleared his mind and exhale to answer.

"Love." Everyone gasped, Yoongi tilt his head to the side to see Jimin's face.

"Why?" Jimin smiles and turns around to Yoongi and his smile grows bigger.

"Because the one I love is all I want and loyalty starts with him." Yoongi smiles and looks away immediately. Jimin turns back to the ministers and they looked very shocked.

"Is that all?" Jimin asked, he looked if anyone will ask any more questions after this. But no one dared to ask anything to him, they kept looking at each other before they looked at Yoongi who walked toward Jimin and stopped behind him. Jimin inhaled the scent of Yoongi's scent, who gently placed his hand on Jimin's back.

"Then we are done with the test? Did my queen pass?" The ministers stayed quiet.

"Yes, he has," Yoongi smirked, he reached for Jimin's waist and pulled him closer.

"Then we shall excuse ourselves. Dismiss." With that Yoongi grabbed Jimin and walked away.

"But, my Lord-" Yoongi shushed Jimin while dragging him away from the hallway. The maids' bows when they passed them and later they ended up in their garden which Jimin created.

"Yoongi-" Yoongi paused Jimin with a kiss and refused to let him go now, Jimin on the other hand, tries to free himself but later one gives in.

"You were amazing!" Yoongi chirped after breaking the kiss, it was the first time Jimin saw Yoongi being so happy.

"I have tried my best to answer them properly, love." Yoongi's smile grows wider. He crosses his arms and steps back a little.

"So, in celebration what does my queen wants to do?" Jimin hums and taps his chin, pretending to think.

"Can we visit somewhere else? Palace is giving me a headache.." Yoongi laughs but nods while agreeing with Jimin.

"Sure, my love. I shall order the guards to prepare a carriage for us to visit some places." Jimin halt himself from squealing but he smiled the brightest.

"Thank you so much, my lord."

"Uh-huh. No calling me that from now." Yoongi steps closer to Jimin and placed a kiss near his ear before whispering

"Only call me lovely things, love." Jimin blushed but nodded as Yoongi steps back and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"We shall prepare ourselves for the small journey. shall we?" Jimin nods.

"We shall."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

'What have you said?'

"The boy passed the test and now he can get to be the queen. The king won't accept any kind of words with us on the term of the queen!"

The mysterious person shifts in their seat as the other one explains what happened in that hall room today.

"We tried our best to make an absurd question but he answered it like it was nothing!"

"We can not accept this!"

"We must find a way to get rid of this-"

The mysterious person draws his sword and almost sliced the minister's head but stopped and the edge only touched the minister's throat.

'What did you say?'

"W-We have to g-get rid of h-him..."

The mysterious person tilts the sword as it draws blood from the minister's skin.

'What have I told you? HUH!'

"We need to get him..away from the king and...the palace.."

'Exactly. Then ...WHY THIS FUCK SAYING 'GET RID OF HIM'!'

The mysterious person walks away from the minister and throws his sword on the floor.

'I need him alive...I need him wrapped around my hands... I can't let some idiot have him...I need him..'

'Go away...GET THE FUCK OUT!'

The mysterious person drops on his seat and sighs, he pulls out a ribbon from his sleeves and plays with it.

'You don't have any idea...how much I want you...but decided to be with him...'

He grits his teeth while clenching his fist around the ribbon.

'Soon you will be mine...only mine.'

'My sweet Jiminie.'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This mysterious person is already revealed in the chapters so prepare yourselves when I will leave some hints and finally reveal who is the one behind this character ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
54.2K 4.6K 46
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅📕 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢... 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝... 𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗�...
405K 18.7K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...
850 84 24
Y/n:what are doing get the hell away from me whats wrong with you Jin:WOW that not what ive heard last night babygirl Y/n:......... JIn:you know that...