Miraculous Crossover One-Shots

By luvllymack

Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with idea... More

My House
Interuption
"The older I get.."
Irondad
This is me
Out of the old
The Snap
True Colors
Woman Like Me
Good 4 You
A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.
Marinette's TikTok
Prom Dress
Damian has a twin?!?
The Rose Song
Little French girl scolds one of Gotham's Villains... Wait what
The Romanoff Twins
Marinette Parker?
Childhood Rivals (Short story)
Best Friends to Strangers.
Good Enough
Where's Marinette?
Groundhog Day
GroundHog Day PT 2
I Like U
Wayne Interview
Me? Homophobic? Bitch please.
BlackPink
Tik Tok Trends
He is actually a big softie.
The Live
Long Distance
Really Bruce?
Sunshine of Gotham
Class Reunion! YAY
Reunited (Felinette)
Talia x Marinette
Talia x Marinette Part 2
POV: Marinette sees her ex + her old class when she is with her guy best friend
When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.
The Waynes spy on Damian...
See you later
See you later pt 2
Jealousy Jealousy
Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London
Best Days
Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.
What if...
POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account
The Waynes find a TikTok page
Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family
"Peter! Please answer that on speaker."
The next chapter
Twin AU
мой маленький паучок (my little spider)
мой маленький паучок pt 2
Childhood Frenemies/Lovers AU
Speechless
We all know you did it Adrien
"I'm gonna marry you."
Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH
The Waynes find their sister's TikTok
Dont Let Your Past Define You
Did You Even Care?
What Was I Made For?
Wait A Damn Minute...
Rekindled Friendship

Another Marinette Parker One-Shot

6.2K 181 79
By luvllymack

Marinette is Peter Parker's twin. Both of them were stupid and got bitten by radioactive spiders. Peter was the only one to use his powers. Though Marinette did know how to control them and is as strong as Peter when she uses them, she decided that her brother should have the spot light.

Soon enough she decided to go to school in Paris. So that's what she did. She got the Ladybug Miraculous at 14. Defeated Hawkmoth at 15 because she is just that good.

She made some friends in Paris, though she knew that they were stupid and only had a few brain cells. She still visited Peter and her Aunt May. She then met the Avengers and Tony became a father figure to her and Peter.

At the age of 16 she met the Waynes when she went on a school trip. Since it was a 2 month long trip... she got pretty close to them. Especially Damian. She does have a tiny crush on her... maybe she kind of fell in love but... anyways.

The Waynes don't know that she is related to Spider-man and that she is the honorary daughter of Tony Stark, honorary niece of the other avengers.

Now the Waynes are in New York for a meeting with Tony Stark for a collaboration with Stark Industries and Wayne Enterprise. Do they know that since it is Christmas Break that Marinette will be there? Nope.

-

The Waynes enter Avenger's Tower to be greeted by Christmas decoration, distant laughter, and Pepper Potts.

"Ah! Mr. Wayne! It is so nice to see you on this wonderful winter afternoon. I assume you're here for the meeting?" Pepper asks as she shakes Bruce's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Ms. Potts. Please call me Bruce. And yes, we are here for the meeting."

"Please call me Pepper. Are these your kids?"

"Yes they are. The oldest is Richard-"

"Call me Dick!" Dick smiles brightly.

"Second oldest is Jason-"

"Hey." Jason gives a cheeky grin.

"Second youngest is Timothy-"

"Do you have coffee?" Tim asks half asleep. Pepper looks at him worriedly as Bruce just brushes it off.

"My youngest is Damian."

Damian gives a curt nod.

"It is nice to meet you all! Anyways, we are going to the Avenger's common room. Please do not ask why. Tony just wanted the meeting to go on in there." Pepper then starts leading the bats towards the elevator.

As the step into the elevator you could here laughter and a loud bang. The Waynes grow tense. Pepper pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs.

"Stupid kids."

Jason looks at her confused. "Are there kids in this building?"

"If the Avengers count as kids then yes, there are kids in the building." Pepper says.

Jason just snorts in response.

*Ding*

The elevator doors open and the Waynes are greeted with the sight of Tony Stark fixing himself coffee. Tim has stars in his eyes but Jason holds onto him before he can go anywhere.

"Bruce! It's so great to see you! And I see you brought... your children... anyways!" Tony claps his hand together and then motions towards the couches.

"Take a seat."

As the Waynes sit down Tony eyes Tim, who looks dead, warily.

"Kid, make yourself some coffee. I don't want a dead body in this place... I just cleaned it."

Tim's eyes light up as he gets up and heads to the coffee machine. Pepper rolls her eyes at Tony's comment.

Suddenly they here something break and someone starts laughing while someone yelps.

Tony groans. "I swear if those kids don't stop playing that little game I will kick them out."

The Waynes look confused.

Suddenly a spider web comes out of no where and steals the lamp that was sitting on the table right beside Dick.... Causing Dick to yelp and fall onto Jason... who pushed him off.

Pepper gets up and stands at the door way that leads to a random hallway. "ALL SPIDERS COME HERE!" She yells.

Meanwhile.

Peter and Marinette where spending time at the Avenger's Compound over Christmas break. Yes... they were the ones that decorated the place.

Now...

Now they were playing a game. Peter, Marinette, Wanda, Clint, Natasha, Thor, Sam, Bucky and Steve.

What game?

No one really knows.

Let's just say. It's a form of their little... prank wars.

"GET BACK HERE YOUNGER SPIDER!" Thor yells as he runs after Marinette.

Marinette yelps as she sees Clint jump down and aim his bow at her.

'Think fast. Think fast. Think fast.'

Marinette looks up then looks at her wrist. She then looks back at Clint and smirks. As soon as Clint shoots his bow Marinette shoots a web and pulls her self up into a vent. Clint's arrow barely grazes Thors shoulder as it crashes into a vase with flowers.

Marinette starts cackling as she crawls through the vents. Suddenly she falls out of the vent. She lands in the middle of a room that consist of Sam, Bucky, Wanda and Natasha. Suddenly Peter comes in being chased by Steve.

All eyes turn to her. Glass breaks. Marinette scream and runs as fast as she can. A web shoots after her but she dodges it. When it goes back to Peter there is a lamp attached. Suddenly Pepper yells and they all freeze.

"ALL SPIDERS COME HERE!"

A moment of silence. Sam and Bucky start cackling.

"You twins got in trrrooouuubllleeee!" Sam says.

Marinette glares at Sam as she grabs Peter's ear and drags him down the hallway.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." Peter says as they enter the room with the Waynes, Tony, and Pepper.

Pepper looks at Marinette seriously. Marinette let's go of Peter.

"Explain why I just saw a spider web attach to a lamp." Pepper says.

Both spiders take a deep breath.

They then point at each other. "S/He did it!"

Peter and Marinette turn and glare at each other.

"You're the one who shot the web!"

"You're the one who moved!"

Pepper sighed. "Enough! Just explain what you guys were doing!"

"The team was chasing me!" Marinette yelled.

"And why were they chasing you?"

"I dropped down from a vent. Right in the middle of their little prank wars thing. I had just escaped from God Man and Arrow Head."

Tony snorts. "Nice one, kid."

Marinette grins at him.

"I know right? That's one of the reasons they were after me!"

Suddenly the rest of the Avengers come in. Sam is still cackling.

Marinette looks at Sam with an annoyed expression. She then shoots a web at him and now his mouth is stuck shut.

"Marinette Parker! Why did you do that?" Pepper scolded.

Marinette faked coughed into her hand as she mutter "He deserved it." She then gave Peter a low five behind the back.

Pepper sighs. "Don't be so reckless when Tony is having a meeting."

Marinette stops.

"A meeting? With-" She then notices the Waynes.

Her face lights up.

"NO WAY!" Marinette squeals.

The Avengers look at her confused.

Marinette rushed towards the Waynes and hugs each of them. Yes including Bruce. She hugs Damian a little longer though.

"I've missed you guys so much!" Marinette smiles.

"Hold up! Mar how do you know the Waynes?" Tony asks as he glares at the Waynes.

"Class trip." Marinette says as she sits beside Damian.

Tony just stares at Marinette and Damian for a second. "No."

"What?"

"You guys are too close." Tony says as he points at Marinette and Damian.

Marinette and Damian look at each other and both slightly blush.

Jason starts cackling.

-

A/N we love that.

👱🏻 She's just a friend.
√))>
_| \_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.5K 31
A mix of prompts and my own ideas having to do with Miraculous. Salt will be there. (I suck at these intros so that's all I got) I only own SOME of t...
168K 4.4K 32
yeah so I have the new daminette December calendar and decided to participate. I love daminette December and hope you enjoy this Jenny ❤️❤️❤️
191K 2.3K 21
Just a bunch of salty one shots for all those who love a bit of salt in Miraculous
210K 3.8K 43
So... I may be a little late but I wanted to try and test my writing skills out... DAMINETTE ♡ Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from MLB or DC...