VICTORIOUS: EXCLUDING ME

By OGlilChickenStrip

Xaphaite was home schooled until one day, when she ventured outside her home strumming her guitar, a nosy stu... More

◀Prologue▶
~MEET THE CREW~
~MEETING HER~
~GREETINGS~
~SURPRISE~
~LITTLE ENEMY~
~LITTLE HATE~
~PUNISHMENT~
~CRUELTY~
~LAST STRAW~
~THE THREE~
~SCENE~
~ACTION~
~GUILTY~
~DANGER~
~EMERGENCY~
~FIRST DREAM~
~THE ROOM~
~ON THE WAY~
~SNEAKY~
~GOING BACK~
~BACK TO SCHOOL~
~WORRY~
~TOO MUCH IN ONE DAY~
~NEW GUYS~
~SLEEP WALKER~
~INVITATION~
{~NOTICE~}
~UPDATE~

~LITTLE SIS~

309 13 2
By OGlilChickenStrip

Xaphaite's P.O.V.

  "And then Mom and Dad were checking out the house and one of Dad's friends helped him and they did an inspection of every spot. They didn't find anything so we all just sat and had a conversation. Then Mom got a call and said that it was some emergency in freakin Texas and I already knew it was about my stupid cousin Leo the Leo. I just know one thing, if they have to get him out of jail for something else I'm going to flip. Oh yeah...they kinda already left and I know this might suck when I say it but they had time to come get you from the hospital and they said that's what they were going to do but I've been calling and calling and finally Dad said that they had you sent home like what the frick you weren't even home. That was literally this morning when he said that. Like I even-"

I stared at Tori as she paused breathing slightly heavily. "Sorry I didn't mean to rant for long it's just that...someone should've told me. I know I just started driving but if you're in danger again because of some weird big man again, I couldn't live with myself."

I continued to listen and watch as her eyes watered a bit.

"That was wrong of Mom and Dad but I want to believe they had a reason for not doing something so important. You're important to me, even though you haven't been here long, you've done nothing but good. When you were accused countless of times, punished, and even bullied, I've never seen you get angry. I haven't been a good sister...I know. I suck for that. But I..." Tori trailed off to sniff and wipe away a stray tear.

"Xaphaite you literally took a bullet for me. You knew you weren't gonna be able to miss it in time and you knew ...it should've been me."

I watched as her body shook and I noticed this before but now that I could closely see, her skin is a bit pale and dull. She has two small pimples on the left of her forehead and her hair was a bit messy with small dark circles under her eyes.

I noticed how we were almost to her home maybe 3 minutes away. I kept my eyes on her to see if she was done talking. That's when I reached over to her.

Tori's P.O.V.

She's so quiet...is she angry? I would be if I knew I was left with strangers because my foster parents were being inconsiderate. And there's no telling what she went through when she wasn't home. That's why I decided to go search for her myself. The police were acting too sketchy for me.

I looked over to her as I neared a stop light and flinched slightly. The frickin girl was a foot away from me. Doesn't she know how to sit in a car when it's moving?

She was sitting straight with her back not touching the seat and her hands stacked on top of each other. It looked so simple yet so delicate in her posture. But I flinched because good gosh...her eyes are so big and not to mention the color.

I didn't notice that her tiny hands were approaching my face and when I flinched again, she paused and stared right into my eyes.

What is she doing?

She hasn't said a word since she's been in here. Oh no, is she trying to strangle me.

My thoughts went everywhere until I moaned unconsciously. I could feel both hands doing quick swirls and her fingers were so graceful and considerate of the throbbing that and it was like they were both massaging and getting a job done at the same time. I sighed blissfully at her hands that were playing in my-

"Done." She said quietly as she sat back into her seat and back into that position.

I continued to stare at her when I heard horns honking behind me. Oh crap the green light.

"I- oh!"

I quickly pushed the gas and continued my drive.

I glanced in the mirror to see that my hair was in two neat buns and my bangs were neatly finger combed and patted back into place. It looked cute.

"Oh my gosh this is so cute, thanks little sis." I said with a smile and I noticed how her big eyes were back on me. I'll hold off on the Jade situation for now. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me. I haven't slept since we got back. Only an hour of sleep.

Finally I pulled into the parking lot and we both got out to walk.

"Hey you aren't limping or anything. How bad does it hurt? I've got your meds. You should take one right now." I quickly grabbed the pills out of my pocket in a mini ziploc.

"Since Mom and Dad aren't here to get on us, I thought it would be a nice time to-" I paused as I opened the door to see the previous mess I tried to forget about.

"Oooohh." I groaned in misery. I had came up with an idea to throw a small celebration for her return home but Mom, Dad, Trina, and Dad's two friends made a mess. And then they got the call and had to leave before cleaning anything.

I looked to my right to see that she was gone. Then I heard some clutter towards the sofa and immediately I went to her side.

"What are you doing? No this is the grownups' mess." I said quickly as I noticed the sofa had been cleaned. It looked so comfy right now. My throbbing headache and the pain down there intensified as I resisted the urge to just plop down and rest.

Then realization hit me and I rushed off to the bathroom without a word.

I sighed as I saw the red in the toilet after I stood to wipe. I groaned in misery. I totally forgot. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"My hair mocks me." I said as I pouted.

I quickly tucked some tissue into my panties for now and I made a very wide legged walk to the door.

Fudge, I forgot to lock the car and I left my phone in there. It's probably hot and burning right now. I quickly did my wonky walk to the living space and then outside but not before I poked my head inside to tell Xaphaite, who was watching me closely, "Hey I'll be right back. Try to get comfortable, I'll be back to make us some food and find a movie to watch," I said before quickly closing the door. "

Walking away from her in there by herself felt so wrong to me so I tried my best to hurry for these two reasons.

I ended up dropping my phone beside the drivers seat and I groaned even louder at that. I haven't even worked on this fricken song I'm supposed to make with that boy from before and another female partner that I obviously DON'T have.

I'm so miserable. I only have a week left. I can't fail this project, it'll bring me down to a C.

I sat down in the car just to be miserable for a couple of minutes before sighing realizing the two reasons I needed to hurry back inside again.

I sighed getting up to come back to the one thing that can make me both smile and think hard at the same time.

Her.

Xaphaite's P.O.V.

As I was leaving the bathroom, I connected the dots and stretched as I flushed the toilet of red that Tori left in it.

I'm sure she's very stressed right now. What kind of a sister would I be if I just let her take care of me when she needs to be tended to?

I rushed upstairs and straight into the room I shared with Tori now and went into my duffel bag and grabbed the bag of those fluffy square thingies I picked out once on Mr. Crow's phone that I never got to use. They were purple. I wanted the really really big ones because I thought that the  bigger the better.

  I opened them and placed one on the bed and I grabbed my biggest panda onesie that I never grew into because it was too long. I know it has space in it and it opens up easily at the butt by velcro.

That's should be very helpful.

  I went into my bag and got a pair of my shorties that weren't worn yet and still had the tag on them. They're black on the inside and gray on the outside and they're very snug and she won't have to worry about wedgies or anything. I know I can't wear them ever because they're too small for my butt.

  Unfortunately I'm not so skinny in some areas.

Five years ago

  "Listen I understand that you've already paid her way into the first month but if she's gonna be in these classes, she gonna have to pull her weight."

   I could hear the conversation by the door in from inside the classroom as every girl in the room stared at me.

  My raincoat stayed on my body as I hugged into it. They whispered and giggled as they stared. Couldn't I have just stayed home?

  "Ma'am, there is no weight limit on any sign out here and surely there's nothing overweight about my daughter." Mr. Crow said to the lady politely.

  I saw that every girl in the room were all taller and skinnier than me.

  "I'm sorry sir but maybe take off five pounds and let her do some stretches each morning. Here we like to be and look in sync and unfortunately we have no one in her size range. Now before I call security, I suggest you leave and never bring your....little muffin of a daughter here again, hm?" The lady said as she stepped backwards into the classroom.

   I looked down to my feet and remained silent.

  "Hey, new girl. You know since I'm number one around here, I think I should let you know that you're not going to make it in here." I turned to see a girl with blonde hair into a very tight bun looking down at me.

  I looked up towards her but placed her hand on my head and shoved it back down.

  "Don't. Look. At. Me." She giggled after saying that.

  "You're nothing. Just a loser okay? A wannabe." She said as she approached me. I kept my eyes on hers even though she didn't want me to nor could she see.

  "Yeah that's why you're in that raincoat, to hide your fat and your shame. My mom won't let a girl like you in here. Now run along out there to your daddy and cry." She said as she turned and the girls all began laughing when the door was pushed open.

  "Come on Baby. Let's go." Mr. Crow said as he came and picked me up. I just placed my head on his shoulders although they were a bit wet from the light drizzle from earlier.

   I wrapped my legs around him and began to take myself to sleep. I was so sleepy.

  "Excuse me sir what did you say your name was?" The tall blonde lady snapped as there were two guys in police clothes standing there.

  "You can just call me Mr. Crow," He said as he turned to take me out of this place.

"Wait, remove your coat." The bald one said.

  Mr. Crow put me down as he removed his coat.

"Holy...shit... you're..."  the officer said.

  "Oh my. Eh hem. Well maybe we can make an exception-"

"No. Thank you. I mistook this ballet for being the one that 'Excepts all with talent'. I will be taking my leave so you can get back to teaching your closet of skeletons." Mr. Crow said as he grabbed my hand and we exited.

   But I could see the girl from before watching my every move with a scowl on her face.

I snapped out of my daze and took my items to the bathroom and sat them on the sink.

I began running a warm bath and placed a bit of that liquid that makes all the bubbles in the tub as it filled with bubbles.

  After a while, I heard the door closing and Tori sighing.

  "Hey where'd you...go..." she trailed as she looked at me.

  Tori's P.O.V.

I trudged back inside when I heard bath water running and then stop. Oh maybe she was gonna get in the bath.

  Oh no, I didn't buy any pads yesterday. I groaned even louder as I felt myself getting dizzy.

  I looked into the doorway and looked to see her looking up at me.

  "Bath?" She asked.

"Yes of course you can take a bath silly." I said but she pointed to the tub that looked so inviting right now.

  "Yours." She said stepping aside.

"For me? Really?" I asked in awe.

She nodded and stepped out of the bathroom.

   Why is she so stinkin cute? I can't say no to this either. 

  "Okay okay." Playfully rolled my eyes. She nodded again and closed the door.

  I'll have to use tissue until I get out to go to the store to get some tampons or pads or something. Anything. I didn't get any allowance because I haven't been doing any chores.

  I sighed and decided to enjoy my bath while it was still warm.

After my bath, I drained the water and rinsed with the shower.

  Stepping out of the tub and grabbing a towel, I went to the sink and noticed the purple pad sitting on top of something fluffy and folded.

  "Huh?"

I opened it to see a pair of cute black and gray boyish shapes undies with a nose and mouth of a panda on the front and a fluffy ball for a tail on the backside designed onto them.

"Aww this is so adorable." I said to myself. I was relieved at the cotton shorts and the pad. I have to find a way to thank this girl properly for everything.

  Opening the pad, I noticed how it was very long and protecting.

"Hm, well this is nice. Now I won't have to worry about leaks." I put everything on and this adorbs onesie was so comfy and soft and warm. It was a bit chilly inside considering the AC.

  I opened the door and headed downstairs freezing at the sight before me.

  Everything was clean. The kitchen and living room looked even better than before.

Wha...

3rd P.O.V.

"You did this?" Tori asked Xaphaite as she headed towards the sofa to see the small table. There was a plate stacked with warm cherry, chocolate chip cookie dough, and strawberry pop tarts.

Next to it was a large jar of cheese balls and twizzlers and snickers and dark and milk chocolates. She saw Xaphaite approaching with two pints of snickers ice cream.

  "Where on EARTH did you get all of this?" Tori asked quickly.

  "Kitchen." She said as she said down holding something orange in her hands.

"Mom bought all this?" Tori asked in shock.

  So this is what she was doing at the store break she took at the hospital, Tori thought to herself.

She sat on the sofa and her cramps slightly returned.

Xaphaite sat next to Tori and they munched away while watching the Conjuring.

"Mmm! Oh Ghod Devin!" Alana shouted as Devin continued shoving himself inside of her hitting her cervix repeatedly.

  "I have to close that damn loud mouth of yours." Xayne mumbled as he turned her head and put his cock down her throat making her cough and gag eagerly as it hit her uvula.

She spread her ass inviting DeAnte to come stuff her even more.

  Which he did as he smacked her cheeks. "You're our selected pet. We'll be sharing you and you will complete our circle."  DeAnte said and he continued fucking into her.

"That's right. And I will be the only girl of your dreams." Alana said as she looked down to Devin who had a horrified look on his face.

  "That's right. That's right. That's right." The voices kept playing in his head.

"What the fu-"

Devin sat up in his bed looking around. He had decided to take a nap after the meeting.

"Oh hell nah." He said as he got up to go wash his face.

  He looked at himself in the mirror.

He then looked to his right when he heard water.

  DeAnte was in the tub with his clothes on and looked to his left.

"What's up with you?" He asked in a tired voice.

  Devin was about to ask when Xayne walked into the shared bathroom down the hall with bags under his eyes.

  "Well isn't this something." He said as he looked at his tired looking brothers with a knowing look of stress.

Devin gave a smirk rolling his eyes then smiling.

  Xayne sighed.

  "So what did you two dream about?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
85.6K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...