BLUE HOUR: The Primes

By SuitorofHell

"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED: More

⚠⚠ ᵈⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ ⚠⚠
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵗⁱᵐᵉ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⚠🔞
ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ
ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ
ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ
ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ
ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ
ᵇˡᵘᵉ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ
ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᵃ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵃ ᵍˡⁱᵐᵖˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵍ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒⁱⁿ
ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ
ᵃ ʷʰᵒˡᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠⁱᵃˢᶜᵒ
ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿˢ
ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ɪɪ
ᶜˡᵘᵉˡᵉˢˢ
ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ
ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ɪɪ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ
ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣ
ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ
ᵒˡᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶜʰᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍˢ
ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ
ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ
ᵛᵒⁱᵈ
ᵗᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ
ⁱᶜᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ
ˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ
ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ⁱˡⁱᵃⁿ
ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ
ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞
ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ
ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ
ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˡᵘˢᵗ
ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ
ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ
ʸᵛᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʳʰⁱᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʲᵃᵈᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ˢᵃᵐᵘᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʸˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
🎄☃⛄ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ⛄☃🎄
ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒⁿᵉˢ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱⁱ
ʸᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ
ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉ
ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ⚠🔞🚨
ˢᶜʰᵉᵐᵉ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ʷᵃʳᵐ ˢᵗᵃʸ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ
ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵃˡ
ᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
❄ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ❄
ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ
ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
ᵃˡⁱᵉⁿ?
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⁱⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ
ᵏⁱᵗˢᶜʰ
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ
ʰᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ
ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🔞
ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ
ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ˢᵃᶠᵉ 🔞
ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁱⁱ ⚠
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡᵉʳ
ⁿᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵉˢ
ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

ʲᵉˢˢⁱ

355 40 10
By SuitorofHell

"You've brought the evil creatures together. And base from what I heard from your stories, everything seems to be folding right into your plans." Jessi stated while litting fire on the coil under the small nest of the dragon egg.

The small phoenix quietly watches from her own nest with its head tilted in a curious manner.

"She's still growing. Not enough to be introduced even to the light servers." Samuel said as he stroked the head of the phoenix gently. The creature chirping at the gentle touch.

The phoenix is still small. It's only been a month when the phoenix had reborn due to its age. It's also quite early given that she isn't that old yet to be reborn. But Samuel said that the phoenix is slowly getting more restless without the presence of her original master.
And now she's only beginning to grow and are still very weak to withstand strong and heavy presences.

So introducing her to any other creatures other than her own caretakers would be high of a risk to her health.

"We don't need to introduce Ysabella to them right away. You just need to bring the light servers together before one of them gets out of your grasp." Jessi said upon finishing her task. Satisfed at how the dragon egg looks like it's being cooked.

"I've been pretty much busy with the guys lately. Rhian can't handle Yalex on her own since she's been sticking out with Blue a lot. And there are times that I see Yalex doing nasty things whenever I'm not around." Samuel explained and Jessi chuckled, giving him a look of disbelief.

"So you're saying that the demon behaves only when you're around?" She asked with a sarcastic tone and Samuel scrunched his nose.

"Unfortunately, he does. And I'm kind'a worried that it's causing quite a delay to the original plan." He confessed as he finally exposed his frustrated thoughts.

"I understand. Taming a demon is incomparable even to taming a dragon. You must've been very exhausted thinking about it." Jessi stated. Quite concern actually now that she is aware that this is causing a delay to their plans.

"I know this is not part of the plan. But I could lend a hand and bring those little whities myself!" She suggested. Not really expecting to receive an agree since Samuel said that everything must be done by himself to make sure that the bond and trust is strong.

And of course she doesn't understand what he means by that and neither do I.

"Really? I would be really much grateful if you do so!" Samuel sighed in relief and Jessi looked totally dumbfounded.

"W-well. I'll do it if you can't really make the time." She said and Samuel aggressively nodded his head while smiling.

"Yes please. Besides, they're all girls. I'm pretty sure you'll know more what to do with them than I do! It's been really tiring to zone out everytime just to see tons of future possibilities!" Samuel had began complaining and can Jessi even blame him though?

Samuel looked very exhausted everytime he comes home since two months ago. He's gotten more spent for using his abilities to see futures almost all the time and it doesn't help with all of his other responsibilities.

Which is why Jessi had been trying to help him with all the best she can.

"Great. I don't have other things to do tonight so I might as well get on by seeing them. You should take a rest!" She said and exited the room to prepare for leaving. She could hear Samuel yelling thank you to her.

Jessi prepared quick for atleast 30 minutes. Once she's done, she went out with her favorite red lamborghini. Driving to her first destination.
Which is the house of the girl she's been teasing Samuel as his first ever crush.

"Motherfu**ers!!! Hey! I'm in a fu**ing hurry! Get the fu** out of my way!!!" Jessi yelled without any censors at the sudden commotion on the streets.

There was an accident between a drunk motorcycle rider and a car who were driven by a married couple.

"Go find another road lady!!!" The rider said and it caused Jessi's eyes to roll a total of 360 degrees.

The fire deity sassily walked out of her car. Causing some of the bypassers to catcall her as she removed her glasses in the very coolest way.

"Yo! Fu**ing dumb bi**h! You're clearly drunk and bumped with this car with a pregnant woman inside! And you even have the fu**ing audacity to make them pay for damages! What kind of a dumb sh*t does your momma teaches 'ya!" She said with the most sarcastic and sophisticated tone.

The rider fumed with anger and was ready to throw hands if only she isn't a woman.

"A piece of advise. Ignore trashes like them! That's what trashes are all about anyway!" She said while faking a charming smile at the married couple who were both clearly stupefied by her presence.

"Now get the fu** out of the way because the road will not move your stupid rides for 'ya!" She suddenly yelled as her gentle expressions to the couple quickly went terror with just a snap.

"You think you're all that lady! Just bust off with your fake boobs and go suck a di**!!!" The rider spat at her and pushed her on her shoulder.

Jessi glared at him. Peeling off the man's skin in her mind.

I could just burn you alive right now!
She thought and slowly walked towards the motorcycle.

"You're causing a fu**ing commotion because this piece of junk was damage." She said quietly while tracing her long nails on the leather seat of the vehicle.

Her eyes quickly darted to the man. A wild grin crawling back to her lips.

"Clearly. You're drunk and shouldn't be driving at all. But here you are. Even insulted a high woman such as me." She said with her voice growing darker by words.

The sound of her heels are the only thing that echoes in the man's ears. He somehow magically stopped hearing anything else other than that sound.

Jessi pulled out a stack of money from her purse. Casually throwing it on the man's face.

"That's for the damage baby!" She scoffed along with a sly wink and turned to the vehicle she claims as junk.

"And this is for talking foul at me!" She chuckled and without hesitation, she pushed the motorcycle with an unbelievable strength. Pushing it to the other side of the road where there aren't much passerbys.

Too surprised and even scared at the same time. The married couple quickly left the scene with their car. While the rider frantically ran to his poor bike as Jessi made a cool runway back to her lamborghini now that the trash on the road is gone.

"Hey assh**e!" Jessi yelled at the rider who quickly whipped a head at her with a glare.

Jessi laughed proudly and gave the man a middle finger before she had completely disappeared from the premises.

She could only imagine Samuel must be laughing hard right now realizing this part had happened now even before Jessi could predict that it will.

After ten minutes at the very least. Jessi arrived at a small suburb. It doesn't seem to be habited by the rich so she's not at all surprised of people giving her weird looks just because she arrived with a fabulous and fiery red lamborghini.

Like duh! She's literally causing a new spike of rumours for Jade having a wealthy visitor that evening.

Jessi parked the car in front of the house. Walking out of the vehicle and removed her glasses.

She is uninvited by this household, yes. But that's what makes it more exciting for her.
Nothing more beats a surprise visit.

Jessi pressed the doorbell as she patiently wait for the door to open. At the same time, quietly loving the attention she's getting from the neighborhood.

Not everyday that a fire deity like her disguised as a professor almost everyday. Can dress just as hot as she does now and flex her fancy babies such as her expensive accessories and cars.

The door soon opened, revealing a young woman who is exactly what Jessi came here for.

"Oh! Miss Jessi!? Is that you!?" The girl gasped in surprise upon recognizing one of the university's professors.

"Come in please!" She said and widely opened the door, welcoming in the fire lady. "You look very different!" She complimented.

Jessi walked ahead first. And she could tell the observative look that is being given to her behind her back.

"Please take a sit! I'll just get you some snacks to eat!" She said and was about to go to the kitchen but Jessi stopped her.

"Let's cut to the point and take a seat!" She said and gestured Jade to sit on the couch across where she sat.

Jade was a bit hesitant but sat on the couch anyway.
She is aware of the presence that she's getting from Jessi. And she's already aware for a while now that this woman is a deity of fire. She had been aware of her due to their constantly meeting for classes at school.

"I see you're alone. I don't feel that halfblooded caretaker of yours!" Jessi stated with a grin that earned her a widened eyes from Jade.

Not that she is really surprised of Jessi's capability to know something like that. She just needed the reaction as part of her guard.

"It's okay princess! We can drop the act! I'm not an enemy!" Jessi said casually as she crossed her arms to her chest.

Jade's gentle expression slowly morphed into a serious one. And that's exactly what Jessi wanted to see.

"First of all. It's really fascinating to be in the presence of the future queen of the seven seas!" Jessi lightly chuckled and leaned her back on the couch.

"And that is exactly why Iam here." She added.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of having visited by a deity?" Jade asked with her tone screaming with natural born authority.

To say that Jade's serious demeanor is weird from her gentle one would be a total understatement.

"You have met Samuel right? The student council president?" Jessi asked and Jade responded with a grin.

"Assuming that he somehow managed to end in this conversation. I believe there is something more to that guy that meets the eye." She stated along with a playful yet serious expression.

"Indeed. And he is the one who sent me here for a very special reason. And I hope you are aware that a deity does not return home empty handed." Jessi replied and Jade furrowed her brows. Not giving any sign that she'll be leaving with this fire lady.

A heavy tension began to build between both powerful beings. A clash of presences battling at each other to prove who has the most authority over each other.

"There is no need for us to fight. You will find out sooner or later of why you are being summoned by this cause." Jessi said and the atmosphere began to mellow down as Jade gave Jessi a questioning look.

"A cause?" The mermaid asked.

"Yes. Samuel is building a team from each of different powerful races. To be there together once the right time for the big cause arrives." Jessi explained.

"What kind of cause?" Jade asked again.

"It's bigger than all of us. And Iam telling you now. That even the strongest demon is in just to fight alongside to its once ally; the good folks." Jessi elaborated further followed by a playful giggle.

"You have not answered my question yet. I need to know what kind of cause Iam being invited to. Especially with a demon involved just like you said." Jade said sternly and battled glares with the fire deity.

"I don't know what kind of cause! Samuel is the only one who knows it. If you're really curious, you should come with me and find out from him yourself. Don't worry, you're very much allowed to return here once the meeting is finished!" Jessi said with the slightest annoyed tone.

She felt like she's wasting too much time already. It's not like the other two are very easy to convince much as this one.

Jade remained quiet for a while. Thinking about Jessi's words very carefully.
After atleast a very long thought about it and Jessi waiting while boredly playing with flames on her fingers.

"I'll go. If you guarantee that I will remain safe under your watch." She said and Jessi quickly smiled with satisfaction.

"Of course princess! Now shall we go and fetch the other two?" She said and stood up. The flames on her fingers disappeared as both of them exited the house.

Jade locked the house since Sarah won't be home for two days. She's in a business trip for her human job and she had no other options but to attend to it to be able to support their material needs.

Jade was amused by Jessi's ride but made sure not to show much of it. She only observed. While Jessi began to drive to their next direction.

"By any chance..." Jade spoke during the ride. Jessi briefly looking at her then back to the road. Gesturing her to continue speaking.

"Were you ever been in contact with a phoenix?"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

+×+

To all the curious brains...

The light servers or white creatures. They are the people from races that are serving the good cause. Like white sorcerers and others.
In short, they are the good folks.

While the dark creatures or beings. Yalex is their perfect explanation. They are the people who are best for being evil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 3.6K 43
"She's a player, don't get fooled." Started: 11.10.2021 Ended: 08.11.2021 ❗A book with matured contents.
27.5K 1.6K 24
"She's mine, ONLY MINE." Started on: 21.09.2021 Ended on: ⚠️ Mature content ⚠️ ❗Strong language, Killing scenes, Yandere, Obsession❗