Make Me~an MLBxMarvel Crossov...

By Kakabear808

This is a Marvel/MLB crossover. Ladybug is sixteen now, and Lila hs ruined her life, not only in school, but... More

INFO!!!
Lets start from the Beginning
Drowned
Authors Note!
Tridents
Trips and Bullies
Flashback
Authors Note
I'm really sorry!
Threats
Need to know notes
They left me. Great.
Tony's P.O.V.
Many P.O.V.'s
What happened?
Ok, Ok, I know/Authors Note
Just an update, please read though.
Miss me?
Can I have your opinions?
Airport
Hotels and Shawarma
Whoopsy daisy.
Hotels and Shwarma part 2
No videos
Stark Industries
Fights and Bites
Her Mind
Challenges
Let me clear this up.
Fury
You want to know the Truth?
Contests
GOTG
Bugboy
YoU hAvE My cAt?
Poker
Odin
Betrayal
Hydra
Drowning
Mind Wipe
The Death of Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Desert Feelings

1.7K 64 1
By Kakabear808

Coulsens P.O.V.

Fury stormed out of the room in a flurry of angry hand gestures as he walked by. I couldnt help it.
"Something wrong Fury?"
Something in my tone must have gave me away as he whipped around.
"You," he growled, stabbing an accusational finger at me. He stomped to me and the whole room got silent besides Carol and Lokis muffled laughter. "You knew about this! You helped her withthus, didnt you?!"
"I have no idea what you mean sir."
Marinette apeared out of thin air I swear and she rested a gently hand on his arm.
Even though he towered over her by over a foot she didnt appear phased.
"I believe you have a few calls to make, especially to get my new kitty for me."
And thats when the Liar had to but in.

No ones P.O.V.

"Oh Mr. Fury, did she blackmail you, just like shes done to others?"
Thats when Bruce snapped. He was done.
He had been forced to listen to all of her lies about his innocent Marinette while talking to the Max kid and that just made snap.
He turned green and roared, scaring all of the kids as they fled from the room and ran down the stairs screaming.
"Code Green. Code Green. Please exit the building in an orderly fashion. Code Green."
Natasha tried to calm the Hulk down, but right now he was on a mission.
He smashes through the walls and grabbed a shocked Marinette, pushing Fury and Coulsen away.
Hulk jumped out of the window much like King Kong but slid down the building.
"Hulk! Hulk stop this is scaring me!" Marinette sceamed out.
The Hulk stopped jumping from building and hid beneath a bridge, away from sight.
"Hurt child," he said.
Tears filled Marinettes eyes as she realized why he was like this.
"Oh Bruce, Hulk," she said softly, laying a gentle hand on the Hulks cheek. "Just, just let me down for a minute and we'll leave here somewhere safe, somewhere you can let yourself be free, okay?"
Reluctantly Hulk set her down and she called upon Tikki, transfirming into Ladybug.
Right now she didnt care, she would deal with the consequences later, but right now Bruce and Hulk needed her more.
"Lets hope this works," Ladybug muttered, calling for her lucky charm. She quickly did the miraculous ladybug and thankfully all the damage reversed.
"Kaalki, full gallop! Voyage!"
PegaBug made the portal big enough for the Hulk to go through before she stepping through first.
Hulk followed her, albeit reluctantly, but when he stepped through he saw it was a desert.
"Now, before you question my decision, this will be the best place you can 'destroy' without actually destroying anything. You can destroy the sand hills and I'll stay here for as long as needed. Is that good?" Marinette smiled kindly at him.
Hulk nodded and she called for her lucky charm, which was, coincidentally a tent. Like, a giant one.
Marinette detransformed and the tent stayed.
As Hulk started smashing the sand hills, taking out some of his anger as Marinette found a semi-flat spot and set up the tent canopy thing.
Hulk wasnt showing any signs of stopping so Marinette sighed. She knew what she had to do.
"Hulk!" She yelled, waving her arms around. It caught his attention and he bounded over in a couple leaps with an actual smile on his face and sand plastered all over his body. "Hey big guy, since your probably going to stay like this, I need to tell tge others and my parents, along with grabbing some food. Im going to go to paris for a sec and grab the things we need."
At Hulks sullen expresions she rushed forward to explain. "Its been over six hours now and I need to get some food, plus its going to be dark out soon. How bout this, you find some wood for a fire and I'll grab the supplies and we meet back here in thirty minutes. Yeah?"

And so Marinette transformed and went to her room in paris.
She looked at the clock and saw it was two in the afternoon. Should be safe to sneak a basket of food. She grabbed a few spare blankets, a large bottles of soda and water, along with her emergency snacks and put them all in a duffle bag, with a change of clothes for Bruce, roughly his size.
Writing a not to her parents, explaining that they needed to contact Tony to tell him that she was safe, she was with Bruce, or rather, Hulk, and that they would be at the compound at about noon tomorrow.
Making sure Kaalki was recharged and ready to go she snuck downstairs and grabbed a basket, quietly filling it with fresh bread and pastries.
"Want to tell me why you're here instead of New York, and why Tony Stark is freaking out because the Hulk kidnapped you?"
"Aawk! Maman, what, what are you doing here?" Marinette chuckled nervously.
"I could ask you the same thing. Explain."
When Sabine tells you to do something, you do it. So explain Marinette did.
"Ah Marinette, she, I'll call Tony and tell him, but get back to your friend. It's been thirty minutes."
With a hug and a thanks Marinette went back to the desert to find Hulk sitting in the tent depressed.
"Oh Hulk, Im sorry I took so long, my mother caught me," Marinette said sitting beside him softly.
Hulk turned away from her stubbornly. Then he sniffed.
"Oh Hulk," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his large frame. "I would have never left you. You know that right?"
"They always do," he responded.
Marinette sat there shocked that he actually spoke before standing and smiling. "I brought bread, pastries, cheeze, water, and some snacks. Want some?

Time skip.

The two of them sat in the tent together, huddled in blankets around the fire.
They were eating a loaf of bread, the pastries long gone.
After a while of silence, Marinette spoke.
"Would you like to hear why Im like this, why Im doing this?"
She continued to stare at the fire as she spoke, a certain dullness in her eyes.
Forcing him to speak he said yes.
"I was a normal girl with a normal life. I had friends, I had what a lot of people would consider a perfect family, but all that changed when I saved a little old man. Later, I found Tikki, and she explained that I was the new Ladybug. I didnt think I could do it. So I gave it to my best friend Alya. When she got trapped I was forced to take it back or else she would have been seriously hurt. That was the start of Ladybug." A dry smile appeared on her face before vanishing.
"Sure, I was bullied by Chloe, but it was never that bad. And if she tried to blame me for something, everyone always knew she was lying. And then the fox came. She whispered her lies with that silver tongue and had everyone wrapped around her nasty little fingers. It was small things at first. She would say that whenever she missed class gatherings, she didnt know about them. Said I must have forgotten to tell her. Then she started coming to class sore. Then with tiny bruises. Forgotten and lost homework. Finally, when she came with a twisted wrist and popped eardrums she cried her tears of sins and trapped everyone in her web of golden lies. She claimed I had been beating her, threatening her, doing everything and anything to hurt her. That was the first time I was hit."
Her head had tilted slightly to the side with a dangerous glint in her otherwise emotionlesseyes.
"The girl I had considered my beat friend for two years turned on me in a blink of an eye. She slapped me, calling me a liar whenever I tried to defend myself. Then came the rest. All the lies, the abuse, both verbally, mentally, and physically. And you know what, thats not even the part that hurt the most. It was the fact that the boy I had loved, the boy I had sacrificed so much for, knew I was innocent. Yet he just stood by and watched." A silent tear driped down her face, yet she stayed unmoving.
"He never said a thing because apparently 'she wasnt hurting anyone.' Am I not anyone?" Marinette let out a dry and humorless laugh. "He was always worried about her feelings. 'What if she gets akumatized Marinette? What would happen then Marinette?' Well I dont know Adrien! She would be taken down by Ladybug and Chat Noir! Did you know that for these past four years, I havent lost control once. I havent gotten angry, I havent lashed out, and I haven't let myself be akumatized. I could be so powerful if I wanted to. All my anger would make me the perfect akuma. Three thousand seven hundred and fifty-four. Thats how many times Ive almost been akumatized. So many times Ive thought of how good it would feel to just let go, but I can't. Then my partner quit after the hardest time of my life. Syren. She was a menace. She was the first akuma that killed. Murdered thousands of Parisians. Killed Luka right in front of my eyes. And then had the audacity to stab me with a trident. Yeah, no thanks. He stopped showing up after that. Unless he was there to stop any progress from happening. Then he started hating me, me, as Marinette. That broke my heart, and I knew thats when he was corrupted. Rule number one, never use your miraculous for personal use. I'll admit, I used it a few times in the beginning. But for him, to him it was all a game, an escape from the pressures of his civillian life. I should have taken it away a long time ago, bit hey, as you Americans say, hindsight is twenty/twenty."
She sighed heavily. "Now, now I have to take it away here. And I dont know if that is better or not, but its okay. I'll be fine. I always am and always have to be. Goodnight Hulk."
Brushing a little bit of sand onto the fire she bundled herself in blankets and went outside of the tent, laying extremely close to the fire.
"Goodnight hurt Marinette."

"Ouch! Oh no, shh shh shh. Don't wake up! Oh no."
"Dr Banner? You okay?" Marinette asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It was like, two in the morning and pitch black, well, besides for the coals from the fire.
"Yeah... Just, wheres the clothes you brought?"
"Oh, right here." She tossed him the bundle of clothes and flipped over, facing away from him.
A few grunts and curses layer he told her, "Would you skooch back, I'm putting morewood on the fire."
She struggled to stand up but made out to the tent and flopped onto the floor. A few minutes layer the fire was going.
"So, how did that feel?"
"I know the big guy liked it. I think he are some sand too." They both chuckled at that.
"Do... Do you remember all I told him-you?"
"Yeah kid, yeah I do."
That was it, that broke her walls she out in place.
"I couldn't stay happy," she sobbed. Immedietly Bruce wrapped his arms around her understandingly. He knew what it was like not being able to fully process those negative emotions, especially when you needed anger sometimes to keep going.
"I almost gave in! I'm broken! Shattered even! But all anyone sees is unbreakable Ladybug! What about fragile Marinette huh? What about her?!"
He held her as she cried, about her old crush, her old friends, the akumas, her partner, her bullies, the lies, the anger, everything. And he just listened, because sometimes that's all you need. Just someone to listen.
'This must be the first time in four years shes been able to process everything. She's been building up that strong leader facade, very the girl behind the mask is breaking.' Bruce thought.
He held her through the night, even as the big guy tried to break free, not to smash anything, but because he wanted to be the one to comfort the hurt child. For once, they both agreed on something.
The class needed to be dealt with, as soon as possible.

2092 words!
Gah, first off all, sorry for the long wait. I had a bad case out writer's block, it's still lingering even now, but it's been long enough. Even if its just that scene.
How was that though? I thought it would be best suited for her to finally start processing her feelings with Bruce and Hulk, as he cant really be angry without the other guy making a star all appearance.
Also, check or my book of Akumatized Marinette Oneshots or Miraculous Oneshots if you haven't already. Oo! Alsotry Miraculously Venom too! All the are side stories, so there dont be regular updates yet. But they have been started! So please please please check out!
Have a wonderful night and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷
October 9th 9:22 2021 p.m. Hawaii time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
48.2K 175 18
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
230K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...