Play Of Fate

By Babii_fujoshi

When life is already chaotic enough, fate will even make it worse. Mew and Gulf almost had the perfect relati... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Eight (Part 2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Part 1)
Chapter Nineteen (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty (Finale)
Special Chapter (Part 1)
Special Chapter (Part 2)

Chapter Thirty-two

496 24 2
By Babii_fujoshi

After Mew and Gulf became officially engaged, they decided to return to the US, for Mew to resume running the company, as he had already taken a long leave from being the CEO.

Before booking their tickets to the US, the couple had made sure that there will be no problems for their daughter- Natasha, once she was already outside of the country. Gulf made sure that all of their daughter's legal documents were complete for a smooth trip.

They had also planned to get married in the US, as their country does not yet allow the legal union of both genders. They decided to just get married again, once it's already honored in their home country.

The family is currently at the airport, waiting for their flight en route to the US. Their siblings made sure to send them off since it will take a long time before the family might decide to return to Thailand.

While they are waiting for their flight, Gulf is making sure that Natasha won't have any tantrums, since it will be her first time flying long distance. It will take them at least 16 hours before they land in the US.

"Honey, in case you feel something not good, tell papa immediately, okay?" Gulf said to his daughter, who was currently sitting on his lap.

"Yes, papa. I'm a strong girl. I'm not scared of being on the plane." Natasha said while trying to flex her cute arms.

Mew laughed and kissed his daughter's head. "Baby, once we're on the plane, you still have to sleep as usual like in our house, okay? You can't stay up too late."

Natasha nodded like the obedient kid that she is. "Okay..."

Their daughter continued playing with her phone. Meanwhile, their siblings look so gloomy.

"Why do you all look like that?" Mew asked when he noticed that their siblings look sad.

Off sighed and placed his hands in his pockets. "We can't help but get sad. We've been only with Natasha for almost 2 months, and you're going to the US."

Gulf smiled. "P', it's not like we're not going back to Thailand. We will still go back here from time to time."

"But you can't do that anymore when Natasha starts going to school." It was Win, who looked so sad.

Gulf hugged his youngest brother. "Aw... are you sulking? You can visit us too." Gulf said as he pats his brother's head.

After several minutes, their flight was already announced. The family started picking up their luggage. Gulf placed Natasha in her stroller, while Mew pushed the cart containing all of their luggage, while Gulf carried the bag where their essentials and documents are placed.

"Have a safe trip. Call us once you arrive." Toptap said as he waved his hand goodbye.

The couple waved back, before heading to the check-in counter. After several minutes, they already boarded the plane.

Toptap and others were about to leave when they saw the plane that the family boarded, already taking off.

Saint just sighed. "I will miss our princess."

Bright slowly nodded. "Yeah. Definitely will."

---------------------------------------------

<USA>

After more than 16 hours of being on air, Mew and his family finally landed in the US late afternoon. Once they went out of the departure area, a chauffeur is already waiting to pick them up.

While on their way to their residence, Natasha fell asleep. Gulf decided to carry their daughter in his arms, rather than place her in the car seat. Mew turned to Gulf, only to see him getting in and out of sleep.

"He must be so tired." Mew thought to himself.

He held Gulf's face, while gently brushing his thumb on his cheek. "Love? Why don't you put Natasha in the car seat?"

Gulf slowly shook his head. "It's fine. She might cry if she won't feel me hugging her."

Mew went closer to Gulf and gently got their daughter from his arms.

"Let me hold her instead. Sleep for a bit. We're still quite far from the house." Mew said as he made their daughter lie on his chest.

Gulf nodded. "Alright. I'm so sleepy. Must be jetlag."

Mew caressed Gulf's head before he pulled him to lean his head on his shoulder.

"Sleep now. I'll wake you up later once we arrive."

Mew saw Gulf nod slightly. After a few minutes, he already heard him lightly snore.

--------------------------------------

When Gulf woke up, they were already at their house. He tried to get Natasha from Mew, but he carried her instead, all the way to her room.

"Get a rest, love. I'll wake you up later when dinner's ready."

"I'm fine. I can help prepare dinner." Gulf said as he released a light yawn.

Mew rubbed his hand on Gulf's cheek. "No, you're not. Don't be stubborn. Head upstairs and sleep."

Since Gulf feels so sleepy, he just went upstairs and slept. His headache was very bad. Once his back touched the bed, it didn't take him long to fall into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------

Gulf woke up to someone poking his cheek. When he opened his eyes, he saw Mew's smiling face.

"Love, let's eat now. Dinner's ready."

Gulf sat up while stretching his body. He yawned once again, before hugging Mew.

Mew was surprised by what Gulf did. "Is there anything wrong?"

He felt Gulf shake his head. "I just want to hug you."

Mew laughed. Gulf can be surprisingly clingy or cranky. He kissed his head and pulled him from the bead.

"Stand up now, chubby. I'll get Natasha from her room."

"Alright," Gulf answered, as he made his way out of the room.

-----------------------------------

Their dinner was composed of bickering. Mainly of Gulf and Natasha who refuse to eat. Gulf made sure to be patient as much as possible with their daughter. This is the first time that she threw tantrums. Probably because she's so sleepy, and her body is adjusting to the new time zone.

In the end, the couple was successful to make their daughter eat, and Mew was the one who put her to sleep. Once Natasha was already tucked in her bed, Mew went into his and Gulf's room.

Gulf was talking to someone on the phone. Gulf must've noticed his presence, and turned to him. He then mouthed, "P'Top" to him.

Mew left the siblings to talk for a while before he decided to join. Later, Toptap video called them. They talked for about an hour, before saying their goodbyes.

After the call ended, Mew pulled Gulf to him and hugged him. 

A/N: Let your imagination come to play with this music. Read slowly. Haha. Enjoy.

"Let's go shower. You're tired. You should sleep."

Gulf faced Mew and raised his eyebrow. "Sleep? As far as I know, you don't usually sleep after showering."

Mew smirked when he heard what Gulf said. "Ohhh. So you're asking for it, huh?" he also raised his eyebrows at him.

Gulf tilted his head to the side. "Am I?"

Mew didn't wait for Gulf to answer and lifted him. Gulf shrieked a little, but Mew was eager to kiss his lips, to shush him.

"You don't want to wake up our little kiddo, do you?" Mew said, with a naughty smile on his lips.

Gulf bit his lip and looked at Mew. "Then don't make me scream."

Mew snorted, and headed to the bathroom.

Once they were inside, Mew placed Gulf down, and they stripped off their clothes one by one. When Mew was only in his boxers, Gulf hugged him and kissed his neck.

Mew felt a tingling sensation on his neck. Damn. Gulf's skills are still the same. He's still that seductive fellow in bed.

When Gulf stopped kissing his neck, Mew took a good look at him. Gulf stared at him with doe eyes.

"Damn that eyes. He looks like a prey I'm about to pounce on." Mew thought to himself, as he caressed his fiancé's waist.

Mew wrapped his arm around Gulf's waist, while the other held his head in place. He grabbed his nape and kissed him so deeply, that when they parted, they are panting for air.

Gulf's lips are already swollen. Mew lifted him and brought him inside the shower cubicle. Mew immediately turned the shower knob on and pushed Gulf to the tiled wall. Their hair is already wet from the strong pressure of the water, brought by the shower.

Mew captured Gulf's lips like he was hungry for it. He kissed his neck, down to his chest, his abdomen, and his pelvis. Gulf pushed Mew down to sit on the cold tiled floor. Once Mew is seated, he parted his legs and sat on top of him.

"Make me yours, again," Gulf whispered to Mew's ear.

Mew felt all the hairs on his body rise. Something below him is already getting hard, and he's about to combust already.

"You're mine. Only mine, love. No one else's." Mew said as he directed his tip into his fiancé's parted entrance.

Gulf whimpered in pain when he felt him inside. They had already made love several times, but he will never get used to Mew entering him- never.

They hugged each other and remained like that for several minutes before they started moving to the slow dance of love.

It was not long before the bathroom was filled with their melody and harmony. 

A/N: They're really so hungry for each other! Keep it down, lovebirds. Natasha might wake up. Hahaha. How's this chapter? I tried to keep it as wholesome and sexy as much as possible. I don't want to sexualize them too much. Hahaha. I was not able to update for 2 days, because I was so caught up with work, and I just received my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

Whenever you have the opportunity to get vaccinated, grab the chance, lovies. It will not only protect you but your family as well. Let me know how you feel about this chapter in the comment section. I missed you, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trapped By weirdo

Fanfiction

124K 6.6K 26
In this cruel world when Gulf was abandoned and abused by everyone.. He married mew,...will mew give him the life which Gulf always desired..or he wi...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
69.2K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
21.2K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...