Can't Help Falling in Love

Bởi daddyyderek

Derek Shepherd, Neurosurgeon. Meredith Grey, first grade teacher. What happens when their worlds collide? AU... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue

47

800 16 0
Bởi daddyyderek

Meredith sighed as she walked into her apartment nearly a month later, completely ready for a few weeks off of school. She was actually looking forward to Christmas this year, to spending time with Derek and his family. It was going to be amazing, and for the first time in her life, she was actually looking forward to Christmas.

She stopped short as soon as she entered the living room, frowning at the candlelight, the soft jazz, and the pile of blankets set up into a makeshift bed in front of the fireplace. Derek must have gotten home early, a rare but exciting occurrence.

"Derek?" she called into the bedroom, dropping her bag on the floor and slipping out of her coat.

"Hey," he smiled, coming out of the bedroom. "You're home early."

"So are you," she smiled, making her way through the candles to stop in front of him. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

Derek smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Is it working?" he asked.

"Well, the scene is very romantic," she nodded. "Throw in some alcohol and food and I'm all yours, all night."

"Promising," Derek smiled, pressing his lips to hers. "The wine's on the table and the pizza's on its way."

"Pizza," Meredith raised her eyebrows as she moved towards the wine. "You really do love me."

"That and cooking takes too much time," Derek smiled.

"So what's the occasion?"

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve," Derek shrugged. "And since you have that stupid rule about no sex in my parents' house, I figured we had to celebrate early."

"It's not a stupid rule," Meredith argued. "You're stupid."

"How romantic," Derek laughed as he took the offered glass of wine from her.

Meredith giggled as she sipped her wine before her hands went to the buttons on her blouse. "So. Dr. Shepherd," she purred. "What's the mood for tonight?"

"Mood?" Derek asked, his brain clouding and his pants tightening as Meredith's bra came into view.

"Yes," she nodded, sliding the shirt over her shoulders and tossing it to him. "It could be slow and romantic. You know, the kind where you kiss me all over and then make love to me, slow and gentle. Or it could be completely wild, where you fuck me so hard that I forget my own name. Or it could be very very dirty. With...whipped cream. And blindfolds. And me having you completely at my mercy."

"Oh," Derek breathed, unable to tear his eyes away from his fiancé as she stood before him clad only in her panties and bra. "Um...all of it."

"All of it," Meredith nodded. "Okay. But there seems to be a problem."

"Problem?" Derek knew he sounded like an idiot, but at this point the only thing he cared about was being inside Meredith, all night long.

"Yes," she nodded. "You are wearing far too many clothes."

"Oh."

"So...before you do anything about me being naked," she breathed as she shed the last of her garments. "You may want to do something about that."

"Right," Derek nodded, pulling his t-shirt over his head and fumbling with the buttons on his pants before he slid them down with his boxers, his erection standing proud and ready for her.

"Well," she breathed, moving to the blankets and laying on her back, propping herself on her elbows as she looked up at him. "I'm ready."

Derek was on top of her in an instant, covering her body with her own as he moved to brush her hair out of her face.

"Slow," she whispered as she spread her legs to accommodate him.

"Slow," Derek nodded, gently sliding into her.

"Oh," she breathed, her eyes sliding shut as she took him in. It had been weeks, actual weeks since they'd had sex, and it took her a moment to accommodate him.

"You okay?" he whispered.

"Perfect," she nodded, already breathless. "You can...please."

Derek grunted in response as he pulled out of her before sliding back in, creating a soft and slow rhythm as he made love to her.

"Derek," she breathed as she arched her back, trying to take him in deeper. "Yes...."

Derek continued moving inside of her, and she opened her eyes to meet his, noticing how dark they were. Their eyes locked as they continued to move against each other, and she was amazed at the sensation. They were both completely silent, save for the occasion grunt from Derek or her moans of pleasure, but they were quiet. They were never quiet, but there was something special about this moment, something about how they could communicate through their locked eyes instead of the usual screams and demands that accompanied their lovemaking.

"Mer," he whispered, and she felt him pause inside of her. She nodded encouragingly, reaching up to wrap her hand in his thick hair.

"It's okay," she whispered, smiling softly. "Come, Derek."

"But...you..."

"Come," she nodded. "I'll be taken care of."

With that, Derek thrust one last time into her before she felt him release, triggering her own orgasm. "Yes," she moaned, falling back against the pillows. "Oh my God."

"Wow," Derek breathed.

"How is it that every time we have sex it just gets better?" she asked as she turned on her side to look at him.

"Practice," he laughed. "And we have a lot of practice."

"We do," she smiled, cuddling into him. "I missed you these past couple weeks."

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I put in extra hours so I could get as much time off at Christmas as possible."

"How did the wicked witch take that?" Meredith asked, running her fingers over his soft chest hair. Ellis hadn't bothered either one of them in the past few months, but Derek still had to play his cards right with the chief of surgery.

"She didn't seem to care," he sighed. "Said something about holidays being for the weak, but she let me have five days off."

"That's nice," Meredith smiled.

"So we can have five days of this," he smiled.

"I like this," she whispered.

"Me too," he smiled, pulling her into another kiss. "You ready?"

Before Meredith could answer, the buzzer went off and he sighed. "Pizza."

"Pizza," Meredith nodded, reaching for his boxers. "Bring me food."

"Of course," he laughed, sliding into his boxers and t-shirt and pulling his wallet out of his pants. "I'll be right back.

"Hurry," she breathed.

Derek disappeared as he opened the door and exchanged a few words with the delivery man. Meredith smiled to herself as she pushed the blankets over her heated body, ready to give Derek a surprise when he came back.

He was grateful he had the pizza box grasped tightly in his hands when he returned to the fireplace, because when he laid eyes on Meredith, legs spread as her own hand gently stroked herself, he was sure that he'd never seen anything hotter.

"I couldn't wait," she purred, throwing her head back against the pillows.

"Pizza's better cold," Derek said, setting the box on the table and quickly shedding his clothes again. "God Mer. You are so incredibly hot."

"When you're at the hospital," she said, her fingers inside of herself. "I have to take care of myself."

Derek watched in fascination as her flushed body arched against the blankets. He ignored his own needs as he stared at her, knowing that this was probably the hottest thing he had ever seen.

"Hmmm," Meredith sighed as her eyes fell closed, and as Derek stared at her he realized that she probably wasn't even aware that he was watching. She was so caught up in her sexual fog that she wasn't even paying attention to her surroundings, only to the need building in her body.

"Oh," she gasped, her other hand moving to her own nipple. "Derek..."

Derek felt himself twitch with a need to be inside of her, but he had to wait. He had to watch this.

"Yes," Meredith whispered before repeating his name as her body tightened. "Oh God, Derek..."

When he was sure that he couldn't take it anymore, he sank onto the blankets between her spread legs, grabbing her hand just as her orgasm washed over her.

"Wha..." Meredith opened her eyes, surprised to see him leaning over her.

"I need you," was his only explanation before he thrust hard into her just as she finished coming, causing her to scream loudly.

"Derek!" she cried as she wrapped a leg around his waist.

"Keep coming," he ordered, his hand moving down to where they were joint.

"Oh God," she breathed, her head tilting back as she felt her orgasms building, one right after another. Only Derek had ever been able to do this to her, and the pleasure was almost too much. "Yes..."

"Tell me what you want," he said as he continued to pound into her.

"You," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me with that hard, huge cock of yours."

"You want me to fill you completely?" he asked. "You want to forget about everything except me."

"Yes," she cried. "Oh God...you're....God...so good. Best...best..."

"Am I the best you've ever had?" he whispered.

"Yes," she nodded, her head suddenly feeling light. "Best. And biggest..."

Derek's only response was to pound harder into her, holding her hands above her head before he ducked his head down to take a nipple into his mouth, sucking eagerly.

"Derek!" she screamed his name as she felt him begin to pick up his pace, suddenly rubbing against her g-spot. "Oh yes...there, please don't stop, please..."

"You're so hot when you beg," his hot breath whispered in her ear. "Keep begging for me."

"Please," she gasped, wrapping an arm around his neck and tilting her head back as he feasted on the soft skin of her neck. "Oh, Derek. I need...I need."

"Tell me," he demanded. "Tell me exactly what you want."

"Please," she breathed. "Take me. Just fuck me hard and fast, I need you. I need you so badly, Derek, it hurts."

Derek smiled as he pulled out of her completely, resting his hands on her shoulders to steady her as he thrust into her hard and fast, going as deep as he could go.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "Yes, Derek. Please...again."

Derek repeated the forceful thrusting, causing her to thrash uncontrollably underneath him. She heard someone screaming his name desperately, and after a moment she realized that it was her. She was begging for him to provide sweet release as the pure pleasure of his powerful thrusts overshadowed the pain of his intense movements.

"Meredith," he practically roared her name as he began to spill into her, causing her body to contract as well. She felt herself tighten around him as he breathed deeply against her neck, and she slowly came down from the complete high she'd been on.

"Oh my god," she panted.

"Wow."

"I can't....wow," she laughed slightly as she turned to look at him.

"You are so hot," Derek breathed. "You okay?"

"That's one way to describe it."

"What's another?" he laughed.

"Amazing. Perfect. Was just taken to a new height of pleasure that I didn't know existed."

"So I gathered from the screaming," Derek laughed.

"You keep surprising me," she said, turning to look at him. "Just when I think you can't get any better, you create completely new levels of pleasure for me to reach."

"Well, I am God," he smirked.

"What?" she frowned.

"You called me God," he laughed. "Multiple times."

"Well...my brain was in a fog," she said. "I obviously wasn't thinking clearly."

Derek laughed as he leaned in to kiss her. "You hungry?"

"Starving," she nodded.

"I'll stick the pizza in the oven."

"Thank you," Meredith smiled, watching as he grabbed the box from the table and stepped into the kitchen.

She moved to pour them some more wine, her body aching in a completely delicious way as she did so. Derek really did keep surprising her, and she wasn't going to complain about the new hotness of their sex. It may have had something to do with the couple weeks they hadn't made love, but she was pretty sure that this was just new amazing.

"You know, if the sex keeps getting better like this, you may kill me before we even get married," she commented as he walked back into the living room, setting the pizza box on the blankets in between them.

"Me?" he asked. "What about you with the whole taking care of yourself thing?"

"I didn't want to wait," she shrugged.

"Obviously," Derek laughed. "You have no idea how hot you are. You might actually be hotter than me."

"Well, it's not exactly hard to be hotter than you," she giggled.

"I don't think that's true," he laughed. "And based on what you were saying a half an hour ago...neither do you."

"I was having sex half an hour ago," Meredith shrugged. "I wasn't in control of what I was saying."

"Really?" Derek raised his eyebrows. "So I'm not the best you've ever had?"

"Well...I'm not going to answer that," she said quickly.

"It's kind of obvious, Mer," he laughed. "You don't need to hide it."

"Yes, yes I do," she said. "Because otherwise your ego will be completely huge."

"You mean like my hard huge cock?" he laughed, looking down at the object in question.

"If you're mocking my dirty talk, don't think I'll ever do it again for you," she said, her own eyes focusing on his penis as well.

"You wouldn't dare," he shook his head.

"Well, don't push it," she smiled, reaching out to stroke him gently. "But for the record...you are the biggest I've ever had. And the best."

"And we're done with dinner," Derek said, pulling the pizza out of her hands and shifting her to straddle his lap. "It's time for round three."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.3K 278 8
─── 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❝ why did you? you know, choose me? ❞ ❝ shut up, John B, you know damn well why ❞ JOHN B. X MALE!OC OUTER BANKS ( OBX...
98.7K 4.1K 42
What if The Sandman dreams and what if it is her? - The series plus the original character 🌌 Katrien and Morpheus's story 🥀 - Credits to the artist...
34K 741 29
Sequel to You Save Me. ‼️Disclaimer‼️ I do not own Grey's Anatomy or any of the characters in this book. I do not own this book, all the credit goes...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...