While looking at the stars

Por BilgeGmar

Nanase Riku wasn't the only one Kujo Tenn left behind. Besides his parents and his twin Riku, there was someo... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 3

444 16 0
Por BilgeGmar

Since then, 2 more weeks pass and Mui's scenes in the series begin to increase. She was starting to have more scenes than when she first started, and she wondered why. When she asked the director, he surprised Mui by saying that she was already a well-known family and that she had become popular in a very short time with her talent.

Seems like that the audience started to make requests for her scenes to increase. And the views of the scenes she took part in on social media were really high. In the poll they conducted to increase her time in the series, there was almost any no no vote.

Mui never thought would become so popular in such a short time. Even now, there were times when she was stopped by fans and asked for autographs, even on the streets. She wasn't sure how to feel about it. What if she's being followed home by her fans? She doesn't like the thought very much. But being so loved and supported by the audience actually gives her a feeling of happiness and satisfaction that she has never felt before. It makes her proud of her work.

Guess think she really had the talent but she didn't use it. Because she isolated herself from people. And she didn't want to be famous. Perverted and obsessed fan-followers in the news had scared her enough. She wasn't sure how Tenn was dealing with all this.

As expected, her family was delighted that Mui had entered show business. For the first time in her life, she had received support from them. She wasn't sure how to feel about it.

In this way, while the days were chasing each other, the drama set was moved from the open space for a few episodes to the studio where the Idols were working. Apparently there were scenes that had to be shot there. And luckily she was in the same studio as Trigger. They would have to wait for a short time to rehearse and shoot.

Finding the opportunity to watch their rehearsals live excited Mui. They were really good. Their dancing and singing was absolutely amazing. It was a totally perfect group. There were no wrong moves. It was obvious they were working hard. But the person who stood out the most was their center, Kujo Tenn.

He was always smiling when he was on stage and had never seen a single moment when he was not happy. Even so, he certainly didn't show it. He seemed respectful to the employees and overly perfectionist. She could understand why he had been called the angel of the stage. But his off-stage character was very contrasting. That's why Mui was starting to think he was two-faced.

Why was he acting so cold and distant towards the people around him when he was so kind to his fans? Where was the gentle Tenn she remembered? During these thoughts, she did not realize that the rehearsals and shootings were over. But when she was summoned, she realized what was happening. Now they could start filming.

__________________________

She hadn't missed the fact that the Trigger members were still hanging around while filming the scene. Half of the shooting was already done and they took a short break. Feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket, she picks it up and sees that she has been called by Riku. She immediately opens the call and starts to move away from where she is.

''Hey! Mui! Where are you? Why is it so loud? What are you doing?''

Riku's endless questions cause Mui to chuckle.

''Where do you think I am? I'm in the middle of a break right now..''

''Ah! are you still on set? Don't you think you're too busy these days? I feel neglected..'' he starts whining, which makes Mui smile.

''Hey! It's not my fault they increased my scenes. I didn't think I could be popular in such a short time!''

''I was sure this would happen! You were the one who didn't acknowledge your talent. But now I feel lonely and neglected..''

This answer makes Mui roll her eyes and chuckle at the same time. Employees around her look at her in surprise. She was sure she looked very strange right now.

"Can you please stop whining like a baby?" she suddenly collides with someone and accidentally ends the call with the force of the collision. She looks up and is stunned to see from Trigger Gaku standing right in front of her. Why is she keep collides with Trigger members? Who would she bump into for the third time? Tsunashi Ryunoseke?

"I'm sorry," she says, and just as she's about to leave, Gaku's words stop her.

''Hey! Wait a minute! I've seen you before!''

Mui rolls her eyes at him. ''Of course you did. On TV!''

"No! On the set!"

His quick answer makes her laugh and she looks up at him with one eyebrow raised.

''And?''

"I saw you talking to Tenn.."

She sighed, "I had an unlucky collide that day, like today, that's all. If you don't have anything else to say, can I go?"

Gaku gasped in anger. ''Incredible! You're both egos are all on the same level! I was just wondering if you meet with him before!''

Did he say egos? Well, I don't even know what you're talking about..

''What the hell are you talking about? My break is almost over and I don't want to prolong this conversation any further. Even though I respect your work on stage, it doesn't mean that I can devote all my time to you!" She quickly turns around and starts to walk away from him with fast steps.

''You brat! I was talking about Tenn!''

With this answer, she stops her steps and looks at him in confusion.

"You're talking about Tenn--" she saying and same time Gaku interrupts quickly.

"I was wondering if you had met him before," he said, quickly closing the distance between them.

"Why did you have such a thought?"

"Because he hasn't taken his eyes off you since you're been here! He continues to look at you with a contradiction between longing and anger. I really couldn't figure it out!"

Mui wasn't sure how to respond to that. Was Tenn really staring at her? With longing and resentment? But what does that mean? Or was he uncomfortable with her being here? If so, he would have to get used to it. Because she was now a part of this world. The thought of it bothering him strangely pleases her.

Taking a deep breath, she calms down and looks at him with an expressionless face.

''What did Tenn say? Have you ever tried to ask him?"

''Of course I asked! But he refused to answer.''

"This shows that you are not close enough to him share you private life his. And I have no intention of answering that. If he doesn't want to say it, you can't force him."

Gaku sighs and pouts. ''That boy doesn't share anything about himself. I haven't seen anyone he's close to. But today.. Today for the first time I saw him longingly look at someone! That's why I was wondering. Could you have known each other before?"

I get it.. He's just worried. Is Tenn really not close even with his band members? Why does he continues keeping everything to himself? Between these thoughts, it is announced that the break is over.

What to tell him? She really didn't know.

When she lifts her head and looks at him again, their eyes meet.

"I'm sorry for my harsh outburst earlier. I was just nervous. Not personel.''

Gaku mutters quietly but still hears him. "You really look alike."

Do we really look alike? I would never leave him without a word. She pretends not to hear and continues talking.

"I can see that you're worried about him, but from what I understand he's not close to you.. And as for your question.. No. I don't know him." She says, turning her back and taking quick steps towards the set.

She doesn't know anymore.. It was really painful to say that she didn't know him at that moment.

                                                                     ***

Finally, filming had come to end, and as she was about to leave, she saw Tenn in a corner arguing with Gaku. But there was something strange. They didn't seem to notice, but he didn't look good. She wondered why they were arguing. Is this their usual state? She leaves the studio because she has no more work left there.

Then feeling tired, she takes a taxi and quickly goes home. She climbs to the 5th floor with difficulty, enters the house and manages to take herself to her room with her last strength. The next moment she finds herself in her comfortable bed, closes her eyes and falls asleep.

After a while she wakes up with her phone is playing and realizes that Riku is calling. But at that moment she was so sleepy that she couldn't find the energy to talk and put the phone down from her hand and went back to sleep.

When she woke up, it was already the next day. When she looks at the time on her phone, she sees that there are only 15 minutes left before the set starts, and she panics. She quickly gets ready by jumping out of her bed and rushes to the elevator. She doesn't have time to look for a taxi, so she enters the garage and runs to her car. 

She hadn't used it in a long time, but she didn't have time to worry about it right now. She tries to catch up with the set by pressing the gas quickly.

She relaxes by reaching the front of the set with the last 5 minutes remaining. She quickly parks her car in a corner. Immediately after, she runs into the set with speed steps.

Fortunately, director Katagiri wasn't mad at her. Her panickly face seemed to amuse him. This is how the days follow each other. She was still catching up to the set at the last minute. It hadn't escaped her notice that Tenn hadn't been looking well for the past few days. And on the day that filming is completed, she sees Tenn suddenly collapse to the ground. Gaku and Ryunoseke rush to him, along with the set workers.

In a short time, the ambulance arrived at the set, and the paramedics put Tenn on a stretcher and took him to the ambulance car. Mui, on the other hand, froze in place. All she could do was watch the ambulance go. It was the first time she had seen Tenn in such a state. He collapsed to the ground before her eyes.

Why didn't anyone realize that he wasn't okay?

And why hadn't he said anything to anyone? Shouldn't he care more about his health? Moreover, they had concerts tomorrow. Seeing him so vulnerable for the first time had taken Mui by surprise. She didn't really expect this to happen right in front of her.

Should she go to the hospital? She wasn't sure of that. They weren't even related, and she was probably the last person Tenn wanted to see. Should she tell Riku? That didn't sound like a good idea to her. He probably didn't want to see either of us.

Mui sighs, gets in her car and heads to Riku's agency. She hadn't had a chance to call him, and she finally had some free time.

Soon she arrives at his agency, she loses her chance to surprise when Riku opens the door. Riku is surprised at first when he sees her in front of him, but the next moment his happiness is written on his face.

''Mui! Are you really here?"

His happiness was apparently contagious. She forgot all her worries.

''What do you think? I see you're as stupid as ever?"

Riku pouts at her. "Hey! It seems like it really is you. Actually, I should be angry with you, but why am I so happy?"

''Ha? Why should you be angry?"

"Of course, for hung up telephone on me!"

She remembers the event of a few days and understands what he means.

''It wasn't on purpose. I collided with someone. I was too busy to call again. That's why I came here to surprise you, but now I've lost my chance to surprise you."

"Nanase-san? Who are you talking to at the door?'' a voice interrupts their conversation and when he comes to the door, she sees Iori Izumi from the group Idolish7.

Iori looks at her from head to toe and says. "I'm sure I've seen you here before. Who exactly are you?" same time Riku quickly interrupts.

''Don't be rude! She's my best friend! More precisely.. My childhood friend.''

This answer seemed to surprise Iori, and after a few seconds she had to meet the entire group of Idolish7. She soon got on well with all of them. She understood that they were really friendly guys. Except for Nagi's flirtatiousness and Iori's somewhat sullen and callous character..

After talking to them for a short while, they go to Riku's room and they can finally get some alone time.

''Are you okay? I'm sorry if they bothered you--" Mui puts two fingers to his mouth, silencing him.

''No. All good guys. Just a group with different characters. I wonder how you managed to come together..'' she say and Riku chuckles.

After a few seconds of silence between them, Riku breaks the silence.

"You've been really busy lately.. Are you okay? You must be tired. You can rest here if you want.''

Riku's worry makes Mui smile. He was really cute.

''I'm fine. Even though I'm tired.. I think I'll get used to it soon. I don't normally have such a busy life. Now everything is out of control.''

Riku suddenly surprised her by looking at her with concern.

"I thought you didn't want to be in this industry.. I wonder what changed your mind."

"You are the first reason.''

Riku looks at her in surprise and says, "Me?"

''Only if I am in this industry, I can be there for you and support you. That was the reason at first, but now...''

"If you're forcing yourself into this because of me--" Mui quickly interrupts him.

''I don't force it. I really want. If I tried to be there as a normal friend of yours, it would be quite difficult. I started for you, but I realized that I was actually starting to really enjoy this job. It wasn't as bad as I thought...''

This answer puts Riku at ease and finally lets out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"And I have something to confess..."

''About what?''

"I actually went into show business to be closer to Tenn as I was to you. I thought that if I could see him closer, I could observe him better.  That I can understand him better. Because..''

Riku looks at her curiously and asks for her incomplete sentence.

''Because?''

"Because I'm just as curious as you and I want to find out. Why did he leave his family? Why did he leave you and go with that man.. Why didn't he even say goodbye to me..''

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.1K 319 17
Idolish7,TRIGGER,Re:vale Hates ZOOL Because of its Attitude of Hating Them. but Things are Getting Suspicious as The 4 Idol Groups are Becoming Suspi...
8K 373 23
Fanfic story of idolish7 The two famous idols from two idol groups, Idolish7 and Trigger, were involved in an accident and were subsequently reincarn...
7.8K 407 21
[A re-imagined/spinoff version of My Crown - IDOLiSH7 Fanfiction // can be read separately] And so he stared into his father's eyes. He saw nothing b...
1K 56 6
*Rewrite of '3 of Us' which was not completed* Nanase Riku and Kujo Tenn, also known as twins. After Tenn's departure of the Nanase family, Riku dis...