The Surrogate

By Greyfictions

"I want to be a dad but I don't want a woman" Despite having everything one could ever Dream of he wasn't sa... More

1 YES,I AM SURE.
2 THE CONTACT
3 POSITIVE
4 MOVING IN
5 TANTRUMS
6 Re-Union
7- Not Your Slave
8- I care for you.
9- New Friend
10- Appointment
11- Am I wrong?
12- Tears of guilt
13 Pasta? or Burger?
14 Apology accepted
15- Yun?
16- Car keys
17- Change of heart
18- Inner conflicts
19- Trust
20- Hot flash
21- Shopping day!
22- ASD
Announcement-
23 - M..m..ommi..
24- Forehead kisses
25- My first love
26 - I told you
27- Bonding
28- Surgery?
29- Perfect family
30- Morning sickness
31- I am ready
32- Scared to love
34- Pizza party!
35- painful past
36- Myself Yoo Bam!
37- Two inner demons
38- She is back?!
39- Leaving
40- can't afford heartbreak
41- family?
42- A broken mess
43- New Life
44- Mother
45- Small world
46- The choice
47- Family
48- The surgery
49- Vulnerable Confession
50-Not ready?
51- Finally!
52- Welcome Back!
53-Our
54-Soulmate

33- Hidden talent

10.7K 548 156
By Greyfictions

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Double update!!??!?!?
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next few days passed in jiff, Yun returned back to his school. As he said, he appointed a lady who looked after him all the time. She called or texted you every hour and even sent you pics showing what Yun was doing.

Everything made your heart so much at ease. Namjoon rarely went to office, he was often doing work from home except the days he had any meetings. He just told you that there wasn't much work in the office these days but it was ofc an excuse.

In reality he couldn't just focus when he was away from you, his mind was just filled with you and Yun. Specifically you. All we wished was to be with you all day. Just sit beside you, listen to you talk, admire your face that has become a little chubby these days which he absolutely adores. Occasionally assist you in the kitchen to be precise just sit with Yun and watch you cook . Going on walks with the two of you. Watching you play with Yun. Do absolutely anything with you around.

So many times he thought about what Mia said to him, he was trying his best to ignore it, ignore that feeling, to not get this attached to you but he couldn't help it.

But even when his heart was sending him all the signals back to back his mind refused to accept even a single one.

Even when he was completely over his past, it didn't hurt him, it didn't cause any more nightmares but the pain he went through is vivid . He couldn't just bring himself to accept the obvious due to his trauma and fear.

"I will be in my office, call me if needed okay?" As usual after having breakfast and dropping Yun to his school he went to his office.

You were left alone but thanks to Namjoon he brought so many books, some related to pregnancy and others too which were so addicting. Till now you didn't know you were a reader but then again you barely got time for anything before let alone reading.

You had finished 2 books and you were currently on your third, it was a crime thriller, you were a little hesitant about this one. The first two were light rom-coms which you enjoyed but you weren't sure about this until you started. But oh boy, just after reading the first few chapters you got hooked to it but you could read only two chapters today because Jess had texted she was going to visit .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I missed you so much Uniee~~" She whined, engulfing in you a warm hug.

"It feels like I haven't seen you in forever"

It is true, you both met last time when Yun was in hospital. After that you never got a chance to visit them again.

"I missed you too baby, Come in"

"Okie, so what was it that you wanted to see me urgently?" You asked after giving her a glass of water .

She took a few sips before setting the glass back down giving you her signature puppy eyes, the ones she gave everytime she wanted you to do something.

"So Uniee.... There is a dance competition in my college and i am participating and there is this bit-" She stopped midway seeing your eyes widen. Even if she was a grown college girl, she never cursed in front of you because you didn't like that. "Girl I mean girl , but she is really annoying and irritating. She just thinks of herself as some queen bee always looking down on others and bullying them. She is also participating and not just that she even challenged me . I really want to win against Unnie, once she loses her face she won't trouble anyone" She sat next to you looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"So what can I do?" You asked.

"What can you do? You have to teach me Unnie. You are the best dancer I have ever seen. No-one can beat me if I do your choreography" She exclaimed.

"I don't know Jess. I mean I really want to help you like really but I don't know I haven't danced in long plus with this pregnancy I don't know if I can dance, even walking too much gives me leg pain and the backache is constant so how will I teach?" You gave her a sad look.

"Worry not Unnie! I have all planned" She dug out her phone and played a few of your videos. These were some of your old videos she took.

" I will learn any of these 3, you just be with me and guide me. I am sure I will be able to learn faster and better if you are with me."

"Okay" you nodded, as long as you didn't have to do much physical work you had no problem helping her.

Both of you sat for a while choosing one of the three.

(Wish I could dance this good😩)

In the end you both settled with the Ariana Grande song because she was both of yours favourite.

While you were watching your past self dance it really made every fibre in your body tingle with desire to dance, seeing your self grooving with the music made you want to do that again.

Dance was the only one thing that you enjoyed in your life, something you were extremely passionate about but never really got an opportunity to do. Every once in a while you danced when you got a chance especially with Jess. She also loved dancing and she was pretty good at it too. You often taught her and it was probably then that she recorded you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"5...6..7..8 go!"

"Yeah good ... Yess let your hands free .. swing them ... Yeah like that"

You played the video on the huge T.V in the living room and Jess began her rehearsal, she had only 5 days.

You instructed her , observed and corrected her moves.

Both of you were immersed in the practice not realising it had been .more than 40 minutes.

Namjoon felt thirsty, so he left his room and came out when he heard music coming from the living room.

Is she listening to music? This loud?" He wondered.

He walked into the hall but his steps halted when his eyes landed on the big T.V . You and Jess were facing T.V so didn't notice his presence.

His eyes almost left his socket when he saw your body swaying along the music. The way you moved with every beat and rhythm every inch of your body dancing freely with so much elegance. Your steps were so clean and neat.

He stood there completely immersed in your moves when you suddenly turned only to spot him staring at the T.V with full concentration.

You immediately paused the video which brought him out of trance.

"Sorry did we disturb you? I was just teaching Jess for her college competition" You tiredly said sitting on the couch.

If it were 2 months back you would have been scared that it would get mad but now you knew he wouldn't mind. By now you had developed a deep level of understanding.

"That's you?" He asked, still not believing his eyes.

"Yes, you don't know? Unnie is a great dancer." Jess proudly bosted popping herself on the couch too as she was extremely tired.

Namjoon just shook his head in denial.

"Ahh it's already 12! Shit I have to meet my friend at 2, I need to go back and change too. I will leave now . I will come back tomorrow at the same time, cool?" You nodded.

You bid her bye and walked her till the door and came only to find Namjoon had replayed the video and was watching amused.

.

.

.

.

"How did you learn dancing?" He asked.

You had come back after washing up as you felt a little sweaty.

" Uhh I didn't actually learn honestly. When I was in the orphanage I didn't really have anything to do, I didn't even have friends to play with so oneday after someone donated a t.v to the orphanage I saw a dance video on some show. I don't know but I just felt so good just seeing it, it made me want to do the same. So after that every chance I got I tuned to the same channel which telecast songs and began learning. "

Namjoon was shocked. No one could tell you had not received professional training, people even after taking lessons won't be able to do that good, with so much perfection.

"You really love dancing right? Your face shone in the video"

You nodded, smiling.

"I was 9 when I started learning, with time it became the only thing I was good at. In fact when I was in orphanage I always thought that I would continue dancing and do something in the same field but much to my dismay reality was different. After I came to the real world I became part of the race, in which I had to run to be able to buy food, and live a life and in that race I lost my passion. I never had time for it, I began doing any job that paid me. Dancing just drifted away"

Your smile faltered, you suddenly felt so emotional, it had been long since you even thought about it. You never really got time to think about yourself.

Namjoon sensed the pain in your voice, it was quite evident.

He could see how talented you were, he had seen so many  dancers. Jin had an entertainment company Jinhit entertainment , Namjoon often went to their showcase and events. Since he also was had intrest in rapping he often helped the new groups. Infact he even sponsored a really talented rookie group seeing how much potential they had.

He had met so many dancers but the way your moved with ease like butter so effortlessly he never met anyone even close to you. He felt it was such a shame that despite being so talented you were struggling .

Companies pay their choreographers in millions and you had so much potential to be one.

-----------------------------------------------

You are welcome for the update!

I was so so happy with the response on the last part, reading all the lovely comments made me want to write more so here I posted again.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love y'all.

Don't forget to smile, you are the prettiest don't let the world make you feel otherwise.

Stay safe and healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 16.4K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
14.3K 651 32
Namjoon walks her, pulls some money from the drawer, and throws it on her face. Here, this is for your night service; you want it; isn't that why you...
58.6K 3.2K 24
A story where a small demanded his parents to brought a girl for him. The boy who has a lot of hidden mystery inside in him which parents also doesn...
176K 5K 32
Kim taehyung, a very rich CEO was forced to marry a women who have a daughter But things don't go well, both souls were having feelings for each othe...