Abhishree ~ The Queen of Maha...

By magicallovely

Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming... More

Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
Copyrights & Gifts
1 ~ Beginning of the End
2 ~ The Sunlight Through Window
3 ~ Groom the Prince
4 ~ The Princess Became The Slave
5 ~ A Night With The Prince
6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
8 ~ Princess gone wild
9 ~ The Fearless Princess
10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
13 ~ Princess getting married?
14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
Author's Note
15 ~ Princess's Last day in Mahabaleshgarh
16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
Author's Note 2
19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
23 ~ A Night to Remember
IT IS IMPORTANT
24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
27 ~ Princess is so Naive
28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
29 ~ The sensuality of colors that painted the Princess
Author's Note 3
30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
34 ~ Princess can be no more...
35 ~ Princess need the Prince
36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
That's Really IMPORTANT...
40 ~ The Queen and the King
41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
50 ~ The night is the Longest
51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge
52 ~ "You should be wild like this"
53 ~ Not the End but a new beginning
54 ~ Abhiraj! Once again.
55 ~ The cries of princess
56 ~ She is hiding something
57 ~ Surprise for Prince
58 ~ The Best Wedding Night
59 ~ Sultan Arrived in Mahabaleshgarh
60 ~ The Reality Revealed
61 ~ The Birth of Twins
E P I L O G U E
Author's last word...
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
Ruhani ~ The Language of Love
Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

62 ~ Happily Ever After...

55.1K 4.2K 364
By magicallovely

Rajvardhan POV

Cloud nine, I was on cloud nine looking at the fragile crimson red bodies. The Slight hairs on their head, big doe eyes, beautiful small nose and a heart-stopping smile.

She handed me the girl and she let out a sweet cry in my arms. Her body was delicate, I was scared not to hurt her anyhow. The continuous movement of her in my palms scaring me the hell.

"AAauuuuuuhahhaaaa," She yawned and showed me her small tongue.

I smiled looking at her.

I was feeling my life changed in those nine months. I felt the most responsible and happy person alive on earth.

"Abhi, Her eyes," She looked at me.

The baby girl slowly opened her eyes and looked confused. I kissed her forehead and she cried.

But, the next moment she smiled.

I held both the babies while Abhi excused herself to eat something. She was tired, exhausted and her face looked washed off.

A few attendees help her to clean and sit comfortably while I was taking care of my babies. Both were sleeping.

My days turned more beautiful as I was dosed with double happiness. Gulaab agreed on staying here in Empire until the Naamkaran Ceremony along with Sultan and I got blessed with the Twins.

I remember when Sultan hugged me to wish congratulations when the Twins took birth. I might have misunderstood him, Abhi was right. I had to change my mindset and accept that he was the best one for my Sister. Also, She was happy with him more than she could ever be with anyone else.

The Ceremony was planned to be conducted after two weeks. The whole palace turned busy for the grand celebration for the birth of Twins.

While most of my time started expending on babies, Abhi and Gulaab. We talked a lot, she seems way better than before now. I could see a drastic change in her midset, personality and she was no more suicidal now.

Honestly, I was peaceful from inside now. This was always what I wanted. She being happy, Abhi being Happy and everyone being happy.

Finally, the day of the Naamkaran Ceremony arrived and both the babies were dressed in yellow colour attire. Abhi and I wore a combination of yellow and white too.

Our Head Priest and Kul Guru arrived for this auspicious occasion. Before it, he arrived when I was sixteen years old and became the Prince of the Empire.

He ignited the scared fire in Hawan kund and started chanting the holy, spiritual mantras. Gulaab and Sultan also joined us in the prayers.

Finally, it was time for the naming ceremony. I looked at Abhi and asked slowly.

"What do you think will be the best name?" She smiled and said.

"Prince, Since Princess Gulaab plays a special role in our role and she is the youngest one among us. I would like her to name our babies,"

My smile curved into the widest one and she handed over the babies to the Gulaab.

She smiled holding the babies and looked at me.

"Bhabhi Saheb, Bhai Saheb, you gave me this much respect that's your immense love to me, But let me know if you have any name in mind,"

"No, Gulaab, Its your call... You should name the babies," I declared and Abhi nodded.

"Gulaab, The name should show the love of Abhi and Raj," Maa Saheb laughed looking at us.

I chuckled and looked at Gulaab.

She thought for some time and said.

"Since the baby girl is the love of my Bhai Saheb, She is his Nandni, I would like to name her RajNandni,"

The crowd appraised her and Abhi muttered.

"It's a beautiful name,"

"And, the boy is the Nand of Bhabhi Saheb, I would like to name him AbhiNandan,"

"Rajkumar AbhiNandan ki... JAI!!!"

"Rajkumari RajNandani ki... JAI!!!

The crowd praised the babies and then the priest continued his chanting of Mantras.

"Pandit Ji, Kul Guru, Kindly acknowledge us about the upcoming life of Abhishree, Rajvardhan, Gulaab, Rafiq Sultan and the babies," Pita Saheb asked and we all turned to look at the most knowledgable person among us.

"His Highness, The King and Queen will continue to share the happy life as the biggest threat of King Rajvardhan passed by and he had through it without any harm,"

My eyes thinned in a line, I never believed such fortune tells, baseless.

"Just Like the King and his sister Princess Gulaab are saviours of each other. The Twins are saviours of each other. I can see the babies in the life of Princess Gulaab and Sultan Rafiq's too. They will be blessed with the babies too,"

I looked at Gulaab who blushed and I felt happy for her.

I looked at Sultan who took the baby from Princess Gulaab hand and muttered something in her ear.

I could see the playful things between them and this just filled me the unlimited happiness.

Finally, Our life became stable, happy and blessed.

The Mahableshgarh and the nearby villages were safe, the Empire and Palace were Safe, the Gulaab were in safe hands and everyone was happy.

The days started to pass and we bid goodbyes to Gulaab and Sultan too. They left for their Empire and Sultan asked me to visit his Palace sometime. I know everything between us was not the best but it surely would be someday.

This time I didn't feel unhappy when Gulaab left rather I felt she deserves this and it was her right to be happy. She happily left the Empire and promised to visit us anytime soon.

Pita Saheb and Maa Saheb started spending time with their grandchildren, giving them a blessed upbringing and Abhi was proving herself the best mother on earth.

She was filling the children with discipline, knowledge, warriors, passion and everything. She told them stories of warriors, knowledgeable s, making them aware of the different aspects of life as in Fighting for self-respect, giving others respect for self proud and consider sharing than taking.

I still remember when my kids called me Pita Saheb for the first time. I used to spend a great time with them. They became the favourite of everyone and time passed like this.

But, honestly, I love both my babies but still just a little more to my Princess.

I laughed when the first time Abhi Scolded them, and then he scolded me too for laughing at the kids.

Lying over the bed, I reminded when I first saw Abhi in the Royal court. The fire in her eyes, the fierceness in her voice and the naiveness and innocence of her lips. I didn't know that this girl was going to turn my shattered life blissful. It was like she was the goddess of happiness, ever since she entered my life, it became worth living. She was the one who gave colours to my life and made me a person than a human. She was the one who made me a king than a ruler. She owns me, and I didn't feel shame in accepting that I cherish my wife more than myself. I respect my wife more than I respect myself. Because a man could create a world but the source of life was the woman in every respect. A man could create a Kingdom but a Woman was the source of food.

One of the biggest learning that I got meeting her was, never ever consider a woman weak. She could be shy, respecting, less talkative, fragile, scared but never a weak one. It's only her shell that keep her covered and dare not to push her limits and break that shell otherwise she would be CONQUEROR and rule or ruin you to ashes. You could only surrender or be vanished.

"Abhi, I love you so much,"

I smiled as she lied beside me after making the kids asleep.

"I know, Prince and I love you so much also," She held my hands.

"No, I mean it,"

She placed her head on my chest and I hugged her tightly.

"You know, I couldn't be Abhishree if Rajvardhan wasn't in my life,"

***

The last update!!!

Every story has to end...

I really loved all the names and then chose the above mentioned.

I hope you liked them.

We are close to 1 million reads but still far from 100k votes. Please vote if you haven't till now. Abhishree is special to me. Do let me know if it's special to you too 😊

Love you all❤❤❤

PAYMENT - VOTE ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.9K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...
1.2M 74.1K 37
"Ahhh, leave me...I am sorry...please" A girl was begging and dragging by a very muscular man, was crying but the man was very deaf to hear her plead...
64.1K 4.7K 16
RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT A 30-year-old billionaire ruling the country with his intelligence and strategic manipulations. Royalty and arrogance run in...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

192K 7.7K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...