"Since 1894" Captain Jeon

By BANGTAN27BLACKPINK

Starring Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook This is original by @ARTSEOULVK in twitter i just write it for the... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
Author
Author Nim

98

38.1K 1.8K 983
By BANGTAN27BLACKPINK

378.

Taehyung turned to the side, trying to feel if Jungkook was still beside him on the bed,

And he opened his eyes in fear when he felt that no one was there — and Jungkook was not on his side.

He sat bolt upright, thoughts running in his mind as he looked out the window.—

It’s still dark, coz it’s just 4 in the morning. His body clock has set to this time coz he got used to it. Back then, he usually wakes up at 10 in morning whenever he didn’t have school.

But that shouldn’t be the topic now coz what if...

What if something happened again?—

“Jungkook?” Tae called.

But only silence replied to him.

His heart was beating so fast out of fear. He’s overthinking again, but he couldn’t help himself. He’s had enough of what happened back then and he didn’t want it to repeat again.

“Jungkook?” Still no answer.—

He quickly got down the bed, legs a but wobbly cuz you know, last night was amazing.

“Jungkook?” He called again as soon as he got out from the bedroom. He went to the kitchen, and he only saw that a food was prepared there.

“Fuck, please no.”—

He felt like crying cuz its just like deja vu. This felt familiar and he didn’t like the sound of it.

“Jungkook? Are you here?”

He heard footsteps outside, he turned around to face the front door because he was back facing it.—

“Hyung we’re you looking for m—oh...wow...”

Jungkook stopped in his tracks, holding a basket, eyes traveled on Tae’s body.

“U didn’t tell me u wanted another round?”

Tae’s brows furrowed. “Huh?—oh shit.” He quickly covered himself because he fucking forgot that he’s naked.—

“NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN!” Tae cried and ran back into the bedroom.

Jungkook laughed at his cuteness. Oh god, he’ll never get tired of him.

He stepped inside the house and placed the basket on the table. He rinsed the fruit with water as he heard a door open.—

Tae came out with finally clothes on, he’s cursing himself for being so dumb.

“Where did you go? I was worried for awhile.” Tae said as he sat on the chair table.

“I was just in the backyard to pick some strawberries. Aren’t they your favorite?”—

Tae’s eyes lit up when he heard the word ‘strawberries’. “Yes! I love them so much, oh god its not even funny.”

He quickly ran to Jungkook to check the strawberries in the basket. His heart jumped when he saw how many they are.—

Tae picked a strawberry from the basket and was about to put it in his mouth when Jungkook held his wrist to stop him.

“Nuh-uh, that’s not yet rinsed. And you should eat the breakfast I served before you eat strawberries.”

He snatched the fruit from his hand.—

Tae pouted, “That’s unfair!”

Jungkook placed all the rinsed strawberries on the side then gave a look at Tae.

“That’s not unfair. If you eat this first do you think you’ll still want to eat the food I made? No, this is an order from—“

“—From your Captain. I get it.”—

“Wrong.” Tae was confused when he said that.

“Then from what?”

Jungkook placed a quick kiss on Tae’s nose. “Your boyfriend.”

Tae’s frozen, he didn’t actually expect that. “I’ll just take change clothes, you should already be eating once I come out.”
[ TIME SKIP : IN THE CAMP ]—

Tae and Jungkook went to the camp separately — Jungkook went in first because he’s usually really early.

And now Tae had just arrived in the camp, and he felt a bit sad since he knew that Bogum isn’t here anymore.

He sighed, “He’s safer there. I don’t have to worry.”—

But then change POVs, lets switch to Jungkook.

Who was overly angry about what the Major was commanding him. “Sir we cannot send the trainees to the—“

“What do you mean we can’t? Do you not understand the situation here Captain?!”—

“Sir as you said they’re still trainees! They haven’t even graduated & you want me to send them to a war?—“

Major Chan pulled him by his collars.

“I DON’T FUCKING CARE! Aren’t they trained for that?! A lot of people will die if we don’t send them, dO YOU UNDERSTAND?!”

“You are just a Captain! You don’t have the position to disobey me! Now get those fuckers ready and you’re sending them to the other city by next week!”

The Major shut the door loud as he left.

Jungkook clicked his tongue, it was just morning and he’s feeling so stressed.—

He felt so angry, so so angry that he wanted to throw all the things around him.

But he had to control himself. “We’re left with no choice, aren’t we sir?” Lieutenant Kang asked, also feeling frustrated.

“What else? This is so fucked up.”—

“But what do we do now? We haven’t trained them in an actual war yet. What if it goes wrong?” He asked.

Jungkook sighed, thinking about the possibilities. If only those Americans did not come...bullshit.

“Gather them around, we need to set them for the war.”
379.

As the usual, Tae and Jungkook met on their place — everynight on trainings under that one specific tree — who witnessed their love for each other.

And Tae came, seeing Jungkook holding his guitar and plucking some strings, with a notebook on the side.—

“Woah, you play guitar?”

Jungkook flinched in surprise, he did not notice that Tae was already there. He quickly closed the notebook and hid it behind him. “Uh, not much. Just stressing out.” He said.

Tae sat beside him, admiring those beautiful fingers on the strings.—

“Yeah, you look kinda stressed. Did something happen?” Tae asked, examining the younger before him, who looks so troubled.

“Is it about the war? You announced earlier?” He asked, and Jungkook nodded with a sigh.

“Some foreigners had a deal & it became a war. Now we’ll be—“—

“—needing to go there to stop them, even if it means death.” Jungkook sounds frustrated. “I did not agree to Major’s plan but I have no choice.”

He plucked the strings out of frustration, it made a beautiful sound. Tae didn’t know what to say.

But he wanted to cheer him up.—

“Can you sing for me?” Tae asked, and Jungkook looked up with confusion. “Sing?”

Tae nodded his head with enthusiasm. “Yes! Anything! I just really want to hear you sing.”

Jungkook hesitated, “I haven’t sung for a long time so I don’t know if my voice still sound good.”—

“Of course it does! Come on!” Tae encouraged.

Jungkook thought of a random song, but there’s only one song that was stuck in his mind. And even if he just heard it once, he can remember every single words and even the instrumental.

“Loving can hurt~...”—

Tae was surprised, as Jungkook played the right chords, and even the right strings on the song.

“We keep this love in a photograph, we made this memories for ourselves, where our eyes are never closing, hearts were never broken, times forever frozen still~...”—

“So you can keep me~...”

Jungkook looked up as he heard Tae was singing along. “Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me closer till our eyes meet, you won’t ever be alone~...”

Their voices blend like how the moon and sun collide during a lunar and solar eclipse.—

Its sounds more than the beauty that the heavens can make.

“And if you hurt me, its okay baby only words bleed, inside this pages you just hold me, I won’t ever let you down~...”

Hearts out while singing, nothing could ever be more beautiful than hearing melodies.—

“Wait for me to come home~...”

Jungkook made the last strum on the strings to end the song, and Tae giggled as he clapped. “Wow! You remembered the song?” He asked.

“It’s really beautiful, maybe thats why its stuck in my mind.” Jungkook said.—

The younger stood up, and grabbed a stone — not much big, but just average — it was a bit sharp tho.

“What’s that for?” Tae asked as he watched Jungkook scratch the trunk of the tree with the stone.

“Hey! That’s not good for the tree, don’t do that.”—

Tae stood up and held Jungkook’s wrist to stop him. “Is it?” The younger asked and Tae nodded.

Jungkook looked back at the tree, and looked back at Tae with those puppy eyes. “But this tree fulfills everything.”

Tae was confused. “What do you mean?”—

Jungkook stepped back, and jumped up to reach the branches, then he didst divided it so that the light of the moon can reach the trunk.

“Do you see the names?” Jungkook said as he went back and pointed at the names engraved on the trunk.

“Why haven’t I seen this before?”—

“People tend to scrape their names here, and they said those couples who did, ended up together. Look at this names.” Jungkook pointed on two specific names.

Tae furrowed as he tried to read it. “Rose love...Hyun?”

Jungkook smiled, “Yes. They’re my parents.”—

“Some couples that I know wrote their names here and they ended up together. Why don’t we try?” Jungkook said.

He eagerly dug the stone onto the trunk and started engraving some letters.

Tae changed his mind and grabbed a stone. “Me too, me too!”—

With a little twist and turns, they finally finished it.

“Taehyung love Jungkook. Sounds cute to me.” Jungkook said and they both laughed.
[ TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM EXCITED ] 😭😭

“WHO THE FUCK DID IT?!”

Early in the morning, they’re not even fully awake yet, but all of the trainees are standing in the field looking so clueless as they listen to an angry Jungkook.

“WHO THE FUCK STOLE HALF OF THE WAR EQUIPMENTS LAST NIGHT?!”—

Tae couldn’t even open his eyes properly yet because he just woke up. And yet here’s Jungkook shouting with all his anger.

“WHO THE FUCK DID?!”

Jungkook was so angry that his veins are showing up, and his voice is sounding like thunder.—

“No one is gonna answer?” The Captain asked, and the trainees felt so nervous.

They’ve seen Jungkook angry, but not as angry as this.

The Captain pulled his gun from his pocket and pulled the trigger. The bullets hitting the ground as it created loud sounds.—

Everyone was surprised, and got really afraid because of what Jungkook did. “Sir, please put down your gun.”

Lieutenant Kang said, and Jungkook angrily placed back his gun onto his pocket.

“WHO THE FUCK HAD THE BALLS TO STEAL GUNS FROM HIS OWN CAMP?!”—

“ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKERS!”

Everyone flinched at his thunderous voice. Even Tae felt scared at his duality. Just last night, he saw his beautiful puppy eyes. And now, his eyes suddenly turned so sharp like a dragon’s.

“Sir, I’m sorry but I have no clue about what happened.”—

A trainee spoke, expecting that Jungkook would finally calm down if someone answered him.

“Sir, I checked the storage room last night before I sleep. It was still there.” Another trainee said.

Jungkook smirked out of annoyance, then rolled his eyes.—

“It was so dumb of me to ask you all of who stole it. I forgot that criminals never admit their crimes.”

Jungkook looked each and one of them, examining their looks and expressions. “To the person who stole it,”

“Make sure I won’t find out who you are.”—

“Because if I did,”

Jungkook paused, once again traveling his eyes onto each and every person around.

“I’ll make sure to show no mercy.”—

But even before Jungkook could leave, Sergeant Han came running with a piece of paper on his hand.

“Sir! I found something in the storage room. I really think you need to see this.”

Jungkook furrowed as he looked at the paper that’s given to him.

Ok na po ba ok see you bye na

As always

Mabuhay kayo hanggang gusto nyo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 303 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...
15.7K 1.2K 21
Y/N - The Princess - Bold - Intelligent - Tries hard to Protect her brothers and the Kingdom - Falls in love with Jungkook JUNGKOOK - Meets y/n as a...
391K 29.1K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
192K 14.3K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...