See you differently [Red Velv...

By TheCerealBox

A sub par story from my garbage writing skills. Does differ from the story line, but I tried to keep the char... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - A New Start
Chapter 2 - The kingdom
Chapter 3 - For Here or To Go?
Chapter 4 - A safe place
Chapter 5 - Into the Tower
Chapter 6 - A Healer
Chapter 7 - How to Bake a Cake
Chapter 8 - Baby you ain't going nowhere
Chapter 9 - Square One
Chapter 10 - Hard Boiled Egg
Chapter 12 - One of them
Chapter 13 - An Old Friend
Chapter 14 - Run.
Chapter 15 - A New Problem
Chapter 16 - Untrust
Chapter 17 - Just Us 4
Chapter 18 - We meet again
Chapter 19 - An Old Team
Chapter 20 - Potion for You
Chapter 21 - Butterview
Chapter 22 - Masquerade Dance
Chapter 23 - Friendly Friends
Chapter 24 - A Mother's Child
Chapter 25 - Very close
Chapter 26 - A Cake's Sacrifice
Chapter 27 - There's Only One
Chapter 28 - Till death do us part
Chapter 29 - All's Well That Ends Well

Chapter 11 - A Dinner for 6

6.6K 199 1K
By TheCerealBox

° ° ° ° °

Warning/s: Cussing

° ° ° ° °

He had given you fresh clothes, still styled to look like the cakes but, wasnt as crappily made. No offence to him.

He had shown you to the area to freshen yourself, and so you fixed up your hair and your face. It was a mixture of dried jam and a scar, nothing huge but if you looked, it was noticeable.

You placed the strawberry on your head, it was like a head piece. It felt weird to do so but, the cakes DID enjoy it.

He started talking to you more, and sometimes he seemed nice. Othertimes he was harsh and rude. That part was confusing, made it harder to connect.

"Are you almost done" you heard him yell from outside the door.

You fluff up your outfit and step out, holding the old outfit in your arms.

"Wow, you really did look awful" he said, you glared at him and dropped the clothes at his feet.

"Have fun with those" and you walked down the hall.

You were to look presentable for Dark Enchantress, as to not make Red Velvet look bad. You couldnt decide whether to comply or act out of order. On one hand, Red Velvet kind of deserved it, and it would be funny. But on the other hand, your life is kind of on the line.

You werent really against the idea of death, or just dying, but you did also feel responsible for taking Pancake back to his mom before dying. You didnt think they would grant you that as your dying wish.

You walked back into the room with cakes, they were all doing quite nicely.

Though, it would be untruthful to say you werent hurt by the cakes deaths. They were a lot weaker when they are young, it would take so much more work to keep them going.

Maybe you cared, just a little, but at the end of the day, they were still the enemy. You were their enemy. They would grow up to learm to fight what you stood for.

You stood there, back straight and feet together, looking very proper compaired to last time. You were expecting for them to walk in and ask how well you were doing your job, and so you would wait here.

As if on cue, you heard the entrance door open, that had to be her.

Only it wasnt just her.

A dinner was the last thing you expected, the last thing you wanted but, it made the many cookies happy.

Dark Enchantress of course showed up, along with Pomogrante, and two cookies you didnt really know.

"This is Licorice and Mushroom cookie, and Im sure you recognize Pomegranate and Dark Enchantress Cookie" Red Velvet intoduced you, "Though, there was supposed to be someone else"

No matter, it meant less work for you. You had to prepare food for them, with very limited options. Meat jellies with many desserts to chose from was the best you could offer. Red Velvet was pleased, Pomogrante wasnt.

"I believe we should push the plan to next week, even sooner" she calmly explained. "Im sure with our newest power, we wont need much of Red Velvets poor army."

The earned a glare from Red Velvet, Dark Enchantress shook her head. "Its much too soon, we do not have the cookies we need."

You felt your self eavesdropping more than you should. I mean, should you run into your group, this could be valuable information.

"I say we raid the new kingdom for more cookies and more resources!" Licorice exclaimed, getting the excitement of a few cake hounds nearby.

"And what are you going to do, fight them yourself? We all saw how that turned out" Red Velvet poked at Licorice, who unhappily slide back into his seat.

"What about you, Y/n?" Dark Enchantress asks.

"What about me" you respond, setting more food onto the table.

"What information can you provide for us?"

You scoffed, "You can kiss my sorry ass, Like Id help you guys"

Red Velvet was the only one laughing at what you said, before Pomegranate hit him upside the head.

"You dont seem to grasp the concept that you are on OUR side now, and here I was thinking this would be easy" Dark Enchantress slithered out of her seat, and approached you as she spoke. You felt a chill go down your back, you didnt like how close she was getting. She smelled like evil.

She gently pet the top of your head, she was a lot taller than you, or maybe it was just heels of some sort. She had knocked down the strawberry hat.

She raised an eyebrow at the hat, before turning to Red Velvet.

"And may I ask why you have my prized possession wearing" she picks up your arm by the sleeve, and drops it in disgust, "This?"

You huffed, pulling away from her touch and picking up the hat.

"None of your damn business" you said, you disliked the outfit, but you disliked her even more.

"They're fiesty, I like them" Licorice pointed agreed with himself.

This all seemed to make Dark Enchantress more and more upset, but not quite like Pomegranate. She seemed like the type to easily keep her cool, but now she looked like she was going to pop.

Mushroom cookie seemed to be talking to themself, before turning and whispering to Licorice.

They seemed to be in their own little world, while Red Velvet, Dark Enchantress and Pomegranate all stared at eachother, uncomfortably.

"I see no reason why I cant take them back" Dark Enchantress finally interjects. "They seeem to be well behaved, aside from their dirty mouth. I want them to come work for me"

Red Velvet coughed, one of those fake coughs, "Actually they've tried to escape, a few days into their work" he seemed to think for a second, "Im sure they are well adjusted to the cakes and would rather not be moved"

"Well I wasnt asking you, was I?" She stamped out Red Velvets words. "You, Y/n, why dont you come work for me. I promise you it will be a lot better than this dump. You just have to keep your pretty little mouth shut"

You simply shook your head no, you werent sure why Red Velvet was fighting so hard but, it helped to curb her attempts to make you useful. This was fun.

"And why not??" She demanded, slamming her hands on the table, causing the food on the plates to scatter.

"I think Red Velvet is feeding them orders to be rebellious" Pomogrante points out, Licorice nodding in agreement.

"I am not, why would I do that?" he throws his fork onto the table, in a display of anger.

"Then why are they refusing to come work for me? They will be re-jailed again in a few weeks anyways" she looks towards you, while you swept the floor. There was absolutely nothing on the floor but, you liked lisenting to them fight.

"I think they should pick where they want to go"

"Well I think they should be sent back to the jail anyways, they are disrespectful"

"No, because then I will have no right hand person"

"Hey I thought I was your right hand person-"

"Im here" A new cookie walked in. He was very buffed, and carried a heavy sword with him. His hair was dark black fading to red, with a single streak of white. He was intresting to look at.

The room looked to the door, where the new cookie stood. He looked around, not sure of what to do.

"Ill get you a plate" you say cheerfully, running back to the kitchen to get more food. It was lovely watching them tear at eachother. You encouraged the chaos.

You brought out the last of the food and set it at the empty chair.

"Thank you... whoever you are" he looked you up and down, not sure who you were or where you were from.

It was silent, they did glare at eachother but they finished their food without any more fighting. Maybe they just needed the new cookie to shut their traps.

° ° °

"One week, Ill be back for them in one week, no matter what they want" Dark Enchantress said, turning to leave. Pomogrante and Licorice following her like the suckers they were.

You giggled with delight, "Well that was fun", you looked at Red Velvet who had a smirk on his face.

"Im looking out for the best intrest of every dessert living in this place, all of my cakes" he looked at you, "and you too, I suppose"

"Wow, so you do care about me" you joke, putting you arm around his arm, and resting your hand atop your forehead. "How ever shall I return the gesture" you asked, fluttering your eyes dramatically.

"By letting go" he pulled his arm out of your reach, you jumped foward to try and catch him. He then turned and started running from you, and you chased him back.

"You cant catch me" he yelled back to you, and you presued him, obliviously unaware of what was happening that night.

° ° ° ° °

"Is it ready yet?" Dark Enchantress asked the small cookie.

"Does it look like its ready? No. So dont ask" the short tempered and just... generally short cookie responded.

Infront of them was a test tube like container, just big enough to fit someone inside. There was many tubes and wires connected to the test tube, all of which sparked a little.

Behind them was a board, one with 4 straps, 2 on the top and two on the bottom. On the board was a cookie, or what looked like a cookie.

A certain cream colored hair cookie with one yellow eye, and one blue eye, staring out into nowhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.9K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
291K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
74.1K 1K 95
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 , 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭�...
80.5K 3.5K 13
hwanghyunjin [COMPLETED] #586 in short story; highest: #333 in #hwanghyunjin