The Alchemist At U.A.

By BeeAFairyTail

When (Y/N) was murdered, she thought it would have been the end. As most would. But when she got a second cha... More

- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter Three -
- Chapter Four -
- Chapter Five -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
- Chapter Nine -
- Chapter Ten -
- Chapter Eleven -
- Chapter Twelve -
- Chapter Thirteen -
- Chapter Fourteen -
- Chapter Fifteen -
- Chapter Sixteen -
- Chapter Seventeen -
- Chapter Nineteen -
- Chapter Twenty -
- Chapter Twenty One -
- Chapter Twenty Two -
- Chapter Twenty Three -
- Chapter Twenty Four -
- Chapter Twenty Five -
- Chapter Twenty Six -
- Chapter Twenty Seven -
- Chapter Twenty Eight -
- Chapter Twenty Nine -
- Chapter Thirty -
- Chapter Thirty One -
- Chapter Thirty Two -
- Chapter Thirty Three -
- Chapter Thirty Four -
- Chapter Thirty Five -
- Chapter Thirty Six -
- Chapter Thirty Seven -
- Chapter Thirty Eight -
- Chapter Thirty Nine -
- Chapter Forty -
- Chapter Forty One -
- Chapter Forty Two -
- Chapter Forty Three -
- Chapter Forty Four -
- Chapter Forty Five -
- Chapter Forty Six -
- Chapter Forty Seven -
- Chapter Forty Eight -
- Chapter Forty Nine -
- Chapter Fifty -
Author's Note
AN: 09/15/2022

- Chapter Eighteen -

4.3K 162 104
By BeeAFairyTail

It didn’t take long until they reached Deku's home. He let her inside and was greeted by Inko Midoriya.

"Oh hello, Miss Aizawa! It's nice to see you again!" The woman's warm welcome made the girl feel like nothing could harm her when this woman was nearby.

"Hello Mrs. Midoriya. It's nice to see you too." She happily accepted the hug from the woman before she then leaned against the kitchen island.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" Inko asked as she poured three glasses of water.

"(Y/n) is going to hang out here for a bit until her dad is out of the hospital. I'm going to help her catch up in class from what she missed today." Deku explained as he took a glass from his mother.

"Oooh first name basis I see!" Inko chimed excitedly as she elbowed Deku lightly.

"Mom! It's not like that. We're just friends! Her dad is our teacher so it'd get confusing anyways." Deku blushed as he then handed (Y/n) a glass.

"Thank you.. and it's fine, ma'am. You can call me (Y/n) too if you'd like. If I'm being honest, seeing how nice of a relationship you and Deku have, it makes me hope that my mother was as kind as you before.."

Inko smiled as her eyes watered, happy tears of course. She walked around the island and hugged (Y/n) again but a little tighter this time. "Aww you sweet sweet girl! You can call me Inko! Or mom! Whatever you want!"

"Mom!!" Deku shouted, embarrassed. "Sorry, (Y/n) my mom can get a little emotional."

"I see where you get it from." (Y/n) joke as the woman let her go. "And that is very kind of you.. Inko. Thank you."

"Well, I'm sorry to cut things short, Zuzu but I have to head in to work. I shouldn't be gone long. Be good! I'm going to be that parent and say stay out of the bedroom!"

"Mom!!" Deku's face was now the darkest shade of red the girl has ever seen.

"I'm just teasing. Love you!" Inko waved goodbye before heading out the door.

The two set up in the living room. Deku laid out his books and notes he took earlier that day.

"So.. Zuzu.." (Y/n) teased as she poked Deku's side. "That's cute."

"Ah.. yeah." Deku laughed.

"She's really nice. You're mom.."

"Yeah she is. She's great. She's always supported me. I think she's really happy."

The two were silent for a moment. (Y/n) was skimming through Deku's notes as he flipped through a book. She thought it was a better time then any to ask about All Might.

"Deku.." she said in a hushed tone. "How long ago did All Might give you his quirk."

She watched closely at Deku's reaction. His body froze up and got stiff.

"W-What?"

The girl sat up and leaned in. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop.. but I overheard you and All Might talking back in the nurse's office."

"How much did you hear.."

"Everything." She met his gaze when he turned to look at her. He looked scared. Like he was caught doing something bad.

"Did you-.."

"I haven't said anything to anyone. I wanted to talk to you first."

He was silent. His body didn't relax, just remained just as stiff. It only let out a breath when the girl touched his hand.

"Please don't say anything." He said with panic in his voice.

"You're secret is safe with me but.. Is it alright if you tell me how this happened? And why?"

Deku hesitated but he nodded, looking down at his hand that she held in her own.

"Yes. But only if you tell me about this burn scars. And the real story behind the bruise."

(Y/n) swallowed hard but agreed. "It's only fair."

And so, Deku explained to the girl All Might's situation and the story behind One for all. How it was passed down all the way until it finally got to him. 

Once he was done, the two sat in silence for a while. This drove Deku crazy. What could possibly be going through her mind?

"Alright." She said bluntly, breaking the silence.

"Alright? That's it?"

"Well. I mean. It makes sense as to why you have to keep it a secret. Which is why I'm going to keep it a secret." She made a motion across her mouth like a zipper to show she'd stay quiet.

Deku relaxed his shoulders and smiled in relief. "Thank you,  (Y/n)."

"Of course. Now let's get back to this homework." She spun around to the table and picked up one of his books quickly, only for him to snatch it up out of her hands.

"Hold on. You said you'd tell me your story now! And the bruise!"

(Y/n) sighed heavily and bit her lip, looking down at her hands. "Right.."

She smiled up at him, looking defeated, before she sat and leaned back against the couch. She began rubbing the scars on her wrists with her thumb before finally looking up at Deku who met her with a cornered look.

"About 4 years ago, I was found on the beach. Almost dead. With rope tied to my wrists and ankles."

"Oh my god.." Deku said silently.

The girl ignored his statement and continued. "A boy found me. He used his quirk to burn the rope off but he accidentally burned me in the process. He was young so he couldn't handle his quirk as well so it's not like he did it on purpose."

"Kacchan.."

The girl nodded. Deku took her hand in his own to stop her from rubbing her scar even more.

"That's when I was put into the orphanage. Erasure Head came and visited me every now and then. And came even more when I said I wanted to be a pro here. He trained me for months. And then he finally adopted me."

"What about your real parents?"

The girl shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "No one ever came forward. No tips. Leads. Nothing. It's been four years. I suppose I should miss them but I don't remember anything before the incident. Just anything after."

"(Y/n).. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I think I heard about when it happened back then on the news but I didn't know it was you. "

"It's alright. I'm okay now. It's all in the past."

"Well did they catch the guy who did this?"

"Nope.. the only thing they could figure out was that whoever tried to.. kill me. They had a fire type quirk. I have some burns on my back that were caused before the drowning part." She gave a half chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. But that quickly failed because Deku pulled her in close and hugged her tightly.

"(Y/n).. I am so sorry that something like that happened to you. You don't deserve pain, or anything like that."

"Deku.."

He was crying softly. She finally wrapped her arms back around him and held him just as close. After the events that led up to this should would have never imagined this was where she'd end up. First it was kissing Bakugo on his couch, then his bathroom naked, now she was hugging Deku on his couch where he was crying for her.

Bakugo flashed in her mind. His lips against her neck. His hands all over her body. It sent a chill down her spine. But then, his hurtful words once again ruined her memory. She bit her lip harshly. She didn't want to feel Bakugo on her lips anymore. But that's all she felt.

"Deku. I need you to do something for me."

He pulled away and wiped his cheeks. "Of course, (Y/n). Anything."

"I.. " she hesitated. What did she need exactly. Is it something that she really needed or is it something she wanted?

"What is it?"

She squeezed his hand with one hand and wiped her mouth with her palm again, trying to erase the feeling.

"Kiss me."

"Wh.. What?! Kiss you!? But.. But we're not a couple!"

"I know. I know! But. I just need to erase something. Desperately." Her eyes were closed shut as she pulled her hands away from his. She began rubbing her scars again. She was nervous. She hated the idea of using Deku like this.

"I understand if you say no. I'm not completely sure why I'd ask something like this of you.  It's not like  you like me like that or anything."

He interrupted her by taking her hands in his once again. "(Y/n). I'm not sure how me kissing you will help. But.. I'll do it."

"You will?"

"Yes. But...I have to admit. I've never kissed anyone before so.." His cheeks, which were already pink, turned red with blush.

"Just.. close your eyes." She said as she sat a bit closer. Reaching her hand up to his cheek softly.

He nodded and closed his eyes. The girl then leaned in close, but just inches away, she hesitated. Was she really going to do this? Was she going to kiss Deku just to get the feeling of Bakugo off of her lips.

"Deku.." she whispered, her lips nearly brushing against his. Her body felt warm. Not the same kind of warm with butterflies that she felt with Bakugo, but it made her nervous all the same. "Are you sure."

"If it'll help you, (Y/n). Then yes." He replied, just as quiet.

So she kissed him. Nothing intense. His lips were soft against hers. But he surprised her. Right before she pulled away, Deku started to return the kiss. He even went as far as putting a hand on her waist.

It wasn't until the kiss started to get deeper to point where Deku actually had a hand on her cheek and was pushing her back against the couch. Her hands were in his hair as they leaned back.

When she was laid back onto the couch and Deku was on top of her, a vision of Bakugo hovering over her just hours before flashed in her mind. She pulled away from the kiss immediately, meeting Deku's green eyes.

"Izuku.." she said in a hushed tone. Her hand brushed against his red cheek.

He moved away quickly in a panic, standing up from the couch and taking a few steps back. "Oh my goodness, Aizawa I am so sorry! I.. I don't know what came over me!"

She sat up and smiled shyly. "It's alright. Really. I asked you to kiss me."

"Yeah kiss you not make out with you! I didn't know I had it in me!?"

"Deku it's alright. Really."

"Well.. I hope it helped you at least."

The girl touched her lips. She could taste him, Deku, and feel his lips at the touch. She smiled to herself but also felt a sort of dread hovering over her. She felt awful. Like she cheated on him. But again, his hurtful words rang in her ears.

She shook her head and smiled up at the boy. "Yes. Yes it did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 7 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...
77.8K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
45.3K 1K 25
[Villain Todoroki x Reader] Todoroki was kidnapped when you both were in your last year of elementary school. Four years later, he shows up during y...