Frozen love

By FrozenRainingRose

Elsa and Anna Winters arrive at their boarding school with their cousin Repunzel ( or Punic for short) where... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Tribute to Ariel
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank yall so much
Chapter 17
Not an Update
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
2k
Chapter 23

Chapter 1

1K 33 2
By FrozenRainingRose

~Elsa's dream/flash Back~
"Elsa you have got to get out of here with your sister before it is to late!" My mother screamed.

"I I can't leave you!" I stuttered back.

I saw the huge pillar that had both my Mother and Father trapped in the house. I knew that there was no way that all of us could ever escape safely.

"Go now Elsa! Watch after your little sister!" My father yelled as I ran out the door grasping my little sister's hand.

Tears blinded my eyes as I crashed on the ground sobbing until Anna looked at me.

"Are mommy and daddy going to be ok? She wondered.
I watched as the wave of flames engulfed our house and disintegrated it into nothing but ashes.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up frightened and saw my clock at my bed side table shaking vigorously. I slammed my hand down hard on the blue clock covered in sparkled snow.

"Elsa! Hurry up!" Aunt Bella screamed.

I grabbed my white towel of the side of my bed and climbed into the shower. I quickly took a shower and wrapped the towel around myself and walked back into my room. I opened up the wooden closet and saw many different choices I had for the first day of school. My suitcases were mostly packed full of skirts, shirts, pants, and dresses.

Usually, I had to either sit of stand on my suitcases when I was done packing them to fit everything in. I picked out a light blue t-shirt a pair of dark blue jeans a necklace with a single snowflake made of crystals on it and whit flats.

I twisted my hair into a side braid and grabbed my white leather jacket that was hanging I my door.

"Good morning!" Anna attempted to say while shoving chocolate pancakes inside her mouth.

I smiled as I looked down at her clothing choices. She had on a pink dress that reached her knees and high heels that were an inch high covered in pink sparkles. She had on a pink rhinestone necklace that Mom had given her and her hair was in two simple braids.

Rapunzel, Punzie, came in wearing a purple dress covered in decorative flowers and two inch high heels that were light purple. Her hair hung down and a light purple head band was placed on her hair also covered in flowers.

"Hello everyone! Elsa and Anna you look gorgeous!" She gushed.

"You also look beautiful." I said as Anna nodded her head because her mouth was still full of pancakes.

Me and Anna have been living with Aunt Bella and her daughter Punzie for 10 years. I was going to high school as a junior, 17, and Anna as a freshman, 15. Punzie was also a freshman and would be in all of Anna's classes.

Aunt Bella looked at the time and rushed us out the door and handed me the key to my car. I drove a light blue car with a single white line down the middle. We all jumped in and I drove us off to our new school hoping not to be late on the first day.

Authors note:

~Tell me anything else you would like me to include or leave out in this story. I hope to have one or more chapters done each day!! Leave comments and likes. Thank you so much for reading!!!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC