BLUE HOUR: The Primes

By SuitorofHell

"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED: More

⚠⚠ ᵈⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ ⚠⚠
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵗⁱᵐᵉ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⚠🔞
ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ
ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ
ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ
ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ
ᵇˡᵘᵉ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ
ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᵃ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵃ ᵍˡⁱᵐᵖˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵍ
ʲᵉˢˢⁱ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒⁱⁿ
ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ
ᵃ ʷʰᵒˡᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠⁱᵃˢᶜᵒ
ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿˢ
ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ɪɪ
ᶜˡᵘᵉˡᵉˢˢ
ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ
ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ɪɪ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ
ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣ
ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ
ᵒˡᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶜʰᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍˢ
ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ
ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ
ᵛᵒⁱᵈ
ᵗᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ
ⁱᶜᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ
ˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ
ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ⁱˡⁱᵃⁿ
ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ
ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞
ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ
ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ
ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˡᵘˢᵗ
ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ
ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ
ʸᵛᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʳʰⁱᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʲᵃᵈᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ˢᵃᵐᵘᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʸˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
🎄☃⛄ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ⛄☃🎄
ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒⁿᵉˢ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱⁱ
ʸᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ
ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉ
ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ⚠🔞🚨
ˢᶜʰᵉᵐᵉ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ʷᵃʳᵐ ˢᵗᵃʸ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ
ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵃˡ
ᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
❄ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ❄
ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ
ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
ᵃˡⁱᵉⁿ?
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⁱⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ
ᵏⁱᵗˢᶜʰ
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ
ʰᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ
ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🔞
ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ
ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ˢᵃᶠᵉ 🔞
ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁱⁱ ⚠
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡᵉʳ
ⁿᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵉˢ
ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ

442 53 25
By SuitorofHell

"I swear! I had so many things in my plate that I couldn't make it there!" Samuel defended himself for the nth time.

"The mission hasn't even started yet. He could've hurt that girl!" Jessi said to make him more guilty and Samuel pouted with a frown on his face.

"They came to help her didn't they?! It would've been more of a mess if I interefered before them!" Samuel half-yelled at the professor earning a derisive glare from her.

"Oh come on Samuel! Don't take me for a fu**ing fool! You were there! Just tell me the fu**ing truth why you didn't helped her when that demon is right in front of her face!" Jessi yelled much louder at the winter boy.

Samuel huffed and crossed his arms in a sulky manner.

"Fine! I was there! But it wasn't the right time yet for me to meet the demon! If I interfered! Our scents would've clashed at each other and that will only attract attention to the others! You know it wasn't just us who's here now right? There'a literally tons of different races everywhere! I was just being careful like you instructed? Didn't I do it right???" Samuel explained while gesturing with his hand as if he's trying to win over a debate.

Jessi tsked and look at him with disbelief. She would've laughed at how Samuel looked ridiculous trying to defend himself. He looked like he's about to recite every single explanation why the earth is round and blue.

"Whatever! It's not like I can argue with your visions." She rambled and crossed her arms and rolled her eyes to the side.

"Have you seen the angel of death so far?" She asked and turned back to look at Samuel.

The boy pouted and started zoning out. His eyes glowing blue in the process.

Jessi patiently waited for Samuel to finish his 'thing'.

She's been accompanying the winter boy for 20 years. Jessi is a deity of fire. She and Samuel met 20 years ago in a public park where they had stumbled with each other.

It was winter season. Samuel was in a rush that time because he couldn't find any source of fire to warm the dragon egg. And the phoenix had just reborn and doesn't have the strength to provide fire for the dragon egg.

Jessi could easily tell his troubles when their eyes met. He looked so desperate and when Samuel realized that she is someone who wields fire, she was dragged by the winter boy without hesitation.

Jessi wondered at first why she didn't resist. Something in the boy's scent was inviting her in. And when she found the phoenix and the dragon egg, she was so greateful she found another reason to continue living.

Like Samuel. Jessi had been living for many centuries and eras. She's seen many deaths and lives being born. But not a single reason of why she should continue living in this vile world.

They somehow saved each other's purpose that night.
Because for Samuel, if both the phoenix and the dragon egg had withered and die. His soul will wither with them until he turns into dusts and forgotten by time.

Jessi became the phoenix and dragon egg's heater of sort. She always carry them both with her whenever they're home.
She's also taken care of Samuel. Almost too proud to claim that she now have three children of her own.

For years. The two became so close and knows each other very well. To the point that they casually talk to each other and it doesn't affect them if someone curses or made a not so funny joke to others.

"He's in the school. But he hides well from everyone's eyes." Samuel spoke while his eyes stopped glowing blue.

"He'll be at the rooftop today after class. And I don't think he's doing quite well." He added and his voice sounded very concern.

"That sound like a bad news. Does he need our help?" She asked.

"I'll take care of it. You need to be home before your ring of fire goes out." Samuel said. He was referring to the ring of fire that Jessi would leave with the phoenix and dragon egg in their dungeon whenever they leave their house.

It can last there for ten hours atleast. Which is why she still needs to go back to make sure that both of the creatures are warm.

"Why can't you just fu**ing drag that moon girl!? I'm so sick staring at the egg all day! I want to see the little beast!" Jessi whined and stomped her heels on the floor with a sulky pout on her face.

Samuel lightly chuckled as he stood up from his seat. Picking up his bag and jacket.

"You know the answer. It's not the time for that yet!" Samuel said and exited her office while laughing.

"Eeesh!!! I fu**ing hear that all the time!"

"I'll see you at home!" She heard the boy said before he completely left.

Samuel went to his next class. He's late 15 minutes for class but he was excempted because of an excuse that a professor called him. And that's Jessi.

Samuel sat beside his friends and casually chatted with them regarding school matters or his friends flirting with random girls.

After class. Samuel checked his watch and saw that it's almost time for him to meet the angel of death.

Samuel went to Jessi's office first and found her preparing to leave.

"You didn't said I'll see him!" She said while raising a brow at him.

"Nor he's in more than just a bad state. He's literally going to suicide on that rooftop!" She added with sarcasm.

"I'll be there shortly. I just came by to check your reaction." Samuel chuckled while leaning on the door frame of her office.

"What's your plan of rescuing him? I tried talking to him but that motherfu**er clearly had walls built around him! And he wouldn't let me touch him either! Do I look like a fu**ing walking disease to him!!?" She started rambling while aggressively picking up her keys and closing her expensive Louie Vuitton bag.

"Alright. That's enough rage to warm the kids at home. Just go and I'll save the boy myself." Samuel said and left without waiting for a reply.

He went somewhere else to finish a few important task that will serve an important part for later. Finishing just in time for him to arrive and save the suicidal angel in time.
Samuel didn't rush to find the building and run to the rooftop. He knows he'll be there in time so why rush and cause complications of possible futures.

After a minute or two. Samuel stood in front of the rooftop door. He stood there for a few seconds before finally opening it...

Revealing a very depressed boy, on the verge of jumping off the roof.

"May I suggest something?" He spoke that made the boy turn to him with shock.

His shaking eyes glazed with fresh tears. His body were trembling more dangerously than it had earlier.

"S-stay right there!!! Or else I-I'll jump!!!" The boy threatened as he carefully turn around on the edge to face Samuel.

Samuel slowly walked not far from him, maintaining a safe distance. He stood there in a firm stop and had his hands in his pockets.

"What's wrong boy? Why do you look so... tired?" Samuel asked despite knowing the answer too well.

The boy cried harder and his lips trembled with visible fear and rage.

"W-what do you know! J-just leave me alone!" He yelled and turned back to face the tall height that is ready to devour him anytime he decides to jump.

Samuel grinned and casually sat on the edge not very far from him.

"I know many things about you... Probably as much as you know yourself..." he said but the boy did not spare him an attention. Thinking that he's just stalling to pull him away from the edge later.

The boy stared at the ground. He was afraid. But somehow wasn't as well.

Why would he fear death?
When he is death himself...

He wanted to feel it too.

He wanted to die too...

Like all those people that died because of him.

"I know what you are... And I know that you never wanted to kill those people." Samuel said again that finally made the boy to look at him.

He looked so surprised.
And then tears began to rain down on his pale cheeks. His legs shake tremendously and he quickly crouched down. Letting the pain and sadness get to him again.

Samuel sighed and looked at the frail boy.
He felt bad that someone as young as him had to go something like this.
He had seen all his past. It felt like he was watching a dramatic movie. But unfortunately, this one is real.

So real that an angel like him chose death as his last resort.

"I didn't mean to do it!!! I just touched them!!!" He cried with clear pain in every words.

Samuel carefully observed the boy.
He had a small figure and looked very skinny. His skin were so pale like a vampire. And there wasn't any scent in him nor any form of life energy.

Everything in him is just...

Dead...

"I can help you... but only if you help yourself first!" He said and stood up to inch closer to the boy.

It's almost time....

"You can't help me! Nothing can help me I'm better off dead!!!" The boy cried.

He stood up from crouching and jumped without hesitation before Samuel grabs him and die like everybody else.

But then a pair of arms hugged him from behind.

Halting him from any form of suicide attempt.

Samuel only lowered his gaze. He sighed in relief after the worry of her not being able to be there in time will be the end of everything.

The boy panicked and tried to pry off the arms that pulled him back away from the edge. He started crying so hard and screamed to let go of him.

He was scared....

Scared that even on his last moments. He still end up killing others first before him.

Samuel could feel something inside him breaking at the sight of this broken boy. Wanting nothing else but death for himself.

It's like staring at a defected baby and given with a choics whether to give up or watch it suffer.

"Get a grip!!! This is never gonna solve anything!!!" A woman's voice ringed in the boy's ear but not enough to pull him out of his dark shell.

"I'm fu**ing alive!!! Look at me!!!" She screamed at him again and this time, pulling him around to make him look at her. "You didn't kill me! I'm still alive and I'm holding you!" Her voice laced with terror.

And fear.

But to the boy. It was the only thing that he needed to hear in all of his hellhole life.

He stopped squirming and raised his head to properly look at the owner of the voice.
He was expecting white eyes, white hair and withered complexion. Like how everybody looked like after touching him.

Yet there it is.

A beauty that shined as the brightness of the moon. Her pale complexion glowing, and shoning life back to him.

And instead of white hair and eyes. He found himself staring at a dark shade of red eyes and a strong shade of black and blond hair.

"Good! Now that you're looking at me! Look at yourself now!" The girl said.

It somehow acted as a command and the boy automatically looked at the mess he made on himself.

He had many fresh cuts on his wrists. An unhealthy figure. And a suicide note crumpled on his left hand.

The boy shivered. And this time. He cried quitely and hugged his slim legs. Leaning closer to the girl who had saved him from the pit of his darkest hour.

It felt like the only source of comfort tha was so willingly offered to him. And thinking who is he to refuse.

"Wow! What could've happened if I hadn't convinced you to come!" Another voice spoke with sheer relief as he dramatically crouched while holding on his chest.

"Thanks for believing my words Vladimir." Samuel said to the pureblood vampire then turned to the girl who were now hugging and comforting the suicidal boy.

"Especially you Rhian."

+×+

Samuel made his way to a secluded area of the school right after seeing Jessi in her office.
He knew exactly where to find them.

Before Samuel could even make it to the main building. He sensed a dark presence closing in to him with an impressive speed. And before he knew it, Vladimir stood before him.

"Now what is a winter prince doing in our humble grounds." He said with a sly grin.

"I need your help to talk to her." He said bluntly that made the vampire furrow his brows.

Vladimir led him inside the empty building. To the room where he and Rhian were drinking bottles of blood. To celebrate her success of first day in class without murdering any classmate.
So far.

Rhian turned her swivel chair and looked at Samuel with her beeting red eyes.

"The time keeper..." she mumbled and took a sip from her glass of blood.

"To what do I owe the pleasure your highness?" She asked with sarcasm.

"He's here." Samuel said briefly and Rhian grimaced.

"Who?" She asked.

Samuel chuckled lightly and intertwined his fingers as he casually sat on Vladimir's chair beside her.
Samuel leaned closer with a taunting smile.

"I know that you've been alone for some decades now. And this pureblood's company never satisfy you anymore as much as it did before." He said that caused Vladimir to attempt to attack him but Samuel effortlessly made ice appear beneath his feet. Thus, preventing him to move from his spot.

"Vampires tend to have kink with their partners. The more soul their partner had taken, it should taste good enough right? But not if souls were taken intentionally. It makes the vampire's blood reek with filth!" Samuel continued and it only aggressed Vladimir more.

"What are you trying to say?" She asked nonchalantly.

"There is someone..." Samuel said as he leaned back.

"Have you heard about angels of death?"

Rhian frowned as she turned at Vladimir who finally stopped overreacting and had the same expression as her.

Angels of death are never a joke.

They're one of the beings that should never be underestimated.
Such as demons and those in the celestial hierarchy.

"Among people like us... Who hasn't..." she said and turned to look back at Samuel.

"You're not saying that the next angel of death is born in our time. Are you?" Vladimir asked.

"Newsflash. He was born 20 years ago in this same city. But I'm afraid today might possibly be the end of his time." Samuel explained.

"No sh*t! He couldn't have possibly served his purpose in just 20 years in life. If he did. We would've heard about it. Why would he return to heaven so soon!?" Vladimir questioned. Samuel finally removed him from the ice.

"You don't understand. The angel of death is going to suicide within a short while. He's on his way now to the tallest roof in this university." Samuel stated that took both vampires in surprise.

"You know about that! Shouldn't you be alerting the guardians!? Then why are you still here?" Rhian snapped as she stood up with aggression.

"Because of you!"

A brief silence took over their conversation before Samuel continued speaking.

"He's merely a boy. And he's very depressed because of his own ability. And I'm afraid our angel of death was born from a non-religious family. He had no idea who he is and was treated badly by everyone around him." Samuel explained and stood up to level with her but simply towering over the vampires instead.

"That poor boy was locked in his room like a prisoner. And when he made it out. He accidentally took his family's life in attempt to reunite with them."

Samuel's voice sounded sad the more he speaks about the said angel.

"He learned why he was imprisoned by his family but it was too late for he had killed them all. When people came and tried to harm him. He killed everyone with no intention of doing it."

"He was afraid but he put up a fight."

"He was afraid but he tried to live to repent for his sins."

"But now he's spent and tired."

"And he will kill himself."

"If that happens. He'll be the second angel of death to do this in their history. Ending one race with his life. And it will be your race this time!"

Samuel finished as he watches how both of the vampires became completely speechless and muted.

It's true that if an angel of death kills him or herself. That angel will travel to death and bring an entire race with him to compensate for his or her faled duties.
So if the current angel dies. Every vampires, either pureblood or not. They will all die and perish. Traveling to the valley of the dead without any sort of guide.

"Time waits for no one. He'll be dead within seven minutes." He said and was about to leave when Rhian threw him one last question.

"Why me?" She asked.

Samuel looked at her with a gentle expression and smiled.

"It's not yet time for you to know the reason why."

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 302 19
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚡𝚝𝚣𝚢 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎...
2.3K 85 16
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ ᴀ ᴄʜᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ʟᴇᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴇʀʏᴇᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍꜱ. ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞."
5.2K 124 30
"We need your blood to survive" STARTED - 21.02.2023 FINISHED - 15.07.2023
724 84 10
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.