You Were My Everything [COMPL...

Por babyblink8

On the outside, she has it all. She's a businesswoman, a fashion icon, the muse of Saint Laurent. She's got h... Más

The First of the Feels
The First Day of Being Single
First Impressions Matter A Lot
Who Had Him First?
The First Time We...
A Very Different First Time
Consequences of Putting Others First
The First Heartbreak is the Worst
The First Stages of Grief
Finally Got Him First
First Dates and Sweet Memories
Self Control First, Pleasure Second
First Child Dilemmas
What Once was Yours First
Problems and the First Snow
What Wasn't the First Choice
A Brand New Woman, Rosé Park
Well... This is New
Exhibition A
Have We Met Before?
No More Prentending
Who You See Isn't Who You Know
Pleasure is Your Best Friend
Better Than a Dream
What to Give Thanks For
What Hurts More?
A Mother's Love
Ending Scene

Pleasure First, Self Control Second

745 19 1
Por babyblink8

Rosé POV

At long last, a day off. No work, no paparazzi, no cameras, no headaches, but still a whole lot of worries. Areum being one of those worries. Jennie told me how although it's nice that Areum relied on her now, she was giving everyone the silent treatment. Not necessarily because she was mad at us but she just refused to speak.

Another worry was Jisoo. Her and her husband had been thinking of getting a divorce for a while now and after my talk with her, she said they decided to separate for a while. A divorce was still going to happen but for now, Jisoo was going to move out of the house into her own apartment. Lisa suggested her to move in with us or Jennie, but Jisoo was persistent in wanting to live on her own for a bit. We respected her decision.

Other than those two, my other problems included Asa and Tony... And I didn't really want to think about them right now.

For my day off, I went out with some friends. We drove somewhere a little more rural, where I was less likely to be bothered by people recognizing me. Although I could exactly avoid it, I enjoyed the moments where people didn't know who I was. I could just be myself. I haven't felt that I had a private life lately and today's outing really did the trick. But, it was time to go back to the city and the first place I went to was Jennie's apartment.

I rang the door bell and guess who opened the door. Asa. It's starting to seem like he actually lived there too.

I noticed his style had changed from the past few weeks, just like Tony's did, but Asa wore jackets now and trousers. A little more formal than his classic buttoned shirts that he would unbutton on purpose. Was it because he wanted to dress more professionally in order to be seen with me? We weren't even in public though and it's not like he came to Jennie's specifically for me. Or did he...?

"Nice outfit," I said and walked into the apartment.

He put a hand on my bare shoulder and stopped me from walking away. He stepped towards me from behind and moved his hand to hold the small of my back as he leaned down and spoke into my ear, "You too." The raspiness of his voice made my heart beat faster and the scent of him brought me back to the smell of his sheets.

"Hands to yourself, Asa," Jennie warned with a sweet tone and covered Areum's eyes.

I watched him walk away to sit on the couch with them, and Jennie's glare only made Asa smirk in satisfaction. He'd better not make it a game to flirt with me when he wasn't supposed to...

"Areum, look who it is. It's auntie Rosie!" Jennie said.

I crouched down in front of Areum. "Hey, cutie. Did you miss me?" I asked and held her hands but she took them away shyly. "What's wrong?"

"Baby, that's auntie Rosie. She's your favourite auntie."

"Really?" I gasped at Jennie.

She had a guilty expression and looked at Areum again, "Um, she's your second favourite auntie." I clicked my tongue in disappointment and Jennie mumbled, "After Jisoo and Lisa."

"So I'm not even her favourite?" I asked with a frown.

"You like me through, right, cutie?" Asa asked but Areum didn't respond. She didn't really acknowledge him. It broke my heart to see how hurt Asa was by it. She used to love him the most but now, she didn't even look in his direction.

The night went on and all of us had dinner together. The only thing that gave me a little hope was that Areum was talking to Jennie at least. As long as Areum still loved Jennie, I could be happy. Maybe not the happiest, but glad. Later that night, Jennie tucked her into bed and came back shortly.

"She hates me, doesn't she?" Asa asked, leaning over the dinner table with his elbows rested on the tabletop. He didn't seem sad nor did he sound like it but I'm sure he was.

"She doesn't hate you but she did say you remind her of her father. I'm assuming it's because you were wearing his sweater last time and the shock of losing him finally hit her. Plus you're actually very much like him," Jennie said.

Asa smiled sadly, "Well he was my best friend," he shrugged.

"Ah and for you, Rosie. You're a bad influence," Jennie said. She came to sit next to me at the table and continued, "She saw you two doing some things you shouldn't be doing in my apartment in the first place."

My cheeks turned hot from embarrassment and I was afraid to ask about what she was talking about. What did Areum see?

"This includes you so it's actually your fault too!" Jennie scolded and pointed to Asa. "You just had to give her this." She pointed to the hickey on my neck. "Didn't you two learn from that make out session in front of my apartment? How could you touch each other when she was here?!"

I'll be honest. I completely forgot Areum was in the apartment that time. And it shouldn't be my fault because Asa was the one who gave me the hickey!

"We didn't even do anything bad," Asa explained, "I gave her one kiss. And it's barely visible anymore. Areum's probably gonna have a hickey one day, won't she?"

Jennie shoved him away by the shoulder as he smiled cheekily. "I will murder any boy who goes near her and you included if you don't shut your mouth." She glared at him before looking at me, "Are you going to give an excuse too?"

Asa smiled at me innocently from the side and I became shy. "I... I swear I didn't know she'd see it. And she didn't make a sound at all... It's Asa's fault she doesn't like me now. He had no self control when he was supposed to look after Areum."

"No, no, no. You were clearly coming on to me. Jennie, you wanna know what she did? Here," he turned to her and swiped his thumb across her bottom lip gently and let his fingertips run down the side of her neck, just like I did to him.

Jennie gasped and turned to me in shock, "You let my daughter see you do that?! You know what? This is what you deserve for putting pleasure before my daughter! Have you no self control, Rosie?!"

"Man, I... I don't know. Asa was saying some sexual things and I just got caught up in the moment," I mumbled.

Jennie stood up and looked at the both of us like little children who were in trouble. "The next time you two don't keep your hands to yourself in front of my daughter, you'll be in big trouble. Don't even open your mouth if what you're going to say isn't PG 18. Do you understand?" I nodded in shame and Asa just leaned back into his chair with his usual cheeky smile. "Asa..."

"Yes, mommy," Asa said provokingly.

"I will murder you," Jennie threatened but he only chuckled.

"I understand, Jennie. Don't be so serious. It won't happen again." Then he made eye contact with me, "No more hickeys for Rosé."

I bit my tongue from the feeling that washed over me when he said that. Was I upset he wasn't going to give me another hickey? Did I want one? Why did I want one from him? Why did I want a million more?

As the night came quickly, Jennie sent us home so she could sleep. Asa and I left together and since I drove myself to Jennie's place, we went down to the parking garage downstairs.

"I can't believe you tried to blame me," Asa said as he walked behind me. I stopped and turned around. "That hickey? It was a gift. A teaser for a next time. It's a surprise it actually stayed on your neck for that long, even though my intention was for it to stay so I could give you many more."

My stomach fluttered and my heart beat quickened. There he was, teasing me again. I wasn't supposed to want him but he was so irresistible to me. I kept telling myself I shouldn't fall for his words, yet it's like I let myself fall on purpose.

"You wanted a next time? Who said I'd be up for it now? You got me into trouble and because of this hickey, Areum is mad at me! I don't even want another one," I huffed and crossed my arms.

He licked the corner of his lips and smirked to the side. He walked up to me and I began to walk away but he held my arm and pulled me back. I was pressed against his chest and I pushed him away so we could be a meter apart.

"Don't forget, you still owe me a favour," he said. "I'm getting excited just thinking of you in that see through dress. Didn't I tell you how sexy you look in black, Rosé?"

He said it... Sexy in black. He finally said it. Fuck. Me.

"I'm getting so excited with the thought of taking it off of you. Slowly, carefully, and kissing every part of you that I reveal." He came closer and leaned close enough for our lips to touch if I just went on my toes. He smirked and I felt the air from his nose tickle my upper lip. Our lips were so close to touching but then he leaned away. "I'll be waiting for you, babe."

This guy, seriously... Why did he have to do that? Why did he have to make me so sexually frustrated like this? He just had to flirt with me and get me excited but we never do anything! I was sick of it! I was sick of it but I did nothing more and watched him drive away.

This wasn't fair. I didn't want him to begin with and now he thinks he could mess with me? Well, I'm not that easy. And when I want something, I need to get it. He's not the only guy I could have sex with. I still had Tony and he would never tease me like that. That's why when I got into my car, I ended up at his place. I got out and rang his bell a couple of times. I can't let myself go to waste, that would be pathetic on my part. He opened the door and my mouth fell slightly agape. He was shirtless.

"What brings you here?" he asked as I sat down at the kitchen table. I stared at his topless back as he looked for some glasses to drink water in. His muscles flexed under the kitchen lighting and I just couldn't stop staring.

Why did I not remember Tony being so... hot? Nevermind feeling turned on by Asa but Tony was turning me on even more himself. He turned to me and laughed softly. I must've had heart eyes, didn't I?

His smiled faltered and he tilted his head as he looked at my neck. The hickey... I put my hand on my neck and rested my elbow on the table to hide it but he moved my hand out of the way. He touched it with his thumb and shook his head.

"That's from Lisa," I blurted. Shit, what do I say now?

"Lisa gave you a hickey?" he asked, unconvinced and a little upset.

"No, she... she, uh, scratched me." I forced an innocent smile but it didn't like look like he believed me.

"Did Asa give that to you?" he asked and clenched his jaw. I stood up and kissed him immediately. He was surprised but I felt his kiss me back and put his arms around my waist. He guided me away and we entered a bedroom. Well, that was easy... "Looks like I need to make things a little clear for everyone and that no one but me can give you one."

The back of my legs hit the mattress and he sat me down on the edge of the bed. I was looking up at him as he held my face in his hands.

"He was the one who gave that to you, right?"

I assumed he was talking about Asa so I said, "Yes. But I didn't ask for it." And I didn't. I didn't ask Asa to give that to me. He gave it to me because he wanted to. I just didn't stop him.

Tony smirked but there was a darkness to it. He was upset, clearly, but as he bit his bottom lip and stared down at me, I felt my body heat up in anticipation. He was turning me on so much.

"Even after I told him you were mine, he still disobeys. And you... Rosé, you let him." He crouched down to my eye level and I gulped. "You've been naughty with him."

Damn it... why was the way he said that so attractive? I usually found it a bit cringe worthy but coming out of Tony's mouth, why did I like it?

"Do you agreed you've been naughty?" he asked. I nodded. "Do you want to make it up to me?"

"Yes...?" What did he mean by that?

Tony smiled and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips before standing upright. Now, I was face to face with the bulge poked out from his pants. At least I knew he was turned on and we'd be getting somewhere...

"Get on your knees," he ordered.

"Huh?" I asked but felt so stupid because what else could he mean by that? It was very literal in nature. He wanted me to get on my knees. I knew exactly why he wanted me to.

"You said you wanted to make it up to me so get on your knees." This was a completely different side of Tony I never saw. It was so... dominant. Was he still the Tony who loved cooking?

I got on my knees and watched as he took off his pants then pulled down his underwear. He held his member in his hand and I gulped, watching him stroke it gently. The pre-cum glistened on his tip as he hummed softly, pleasuring himself while I watched him hungrily. He chuckled quietly from my reaction and held the side of my face, then put his hand under my chin and moved my jaw open for me. Slowly, he moved my face closer.

My mouth opened wider for him to fit inside, my tongue was resisting, then my eyes began to tear up from a gag when he hit the back of my throat. Instantly, my salivary glands activated so once he slid out of my mouth, a layer of my saliva can be seen covering most of his member. He put himself into my mouth again and again, controlling his own pleasure with my mouth.

It wasn't my first time doing something like this, and as if by instinct, I knew all the things I had to do to get him to moan loudly. Before he escaped my lips, I sucked on him and when he slid inside, I licked him with my tongue. As I did that, I swear I heard him moan that I was, "Such a good girl."

He held my head with both his hands now and pushed my head forward as his moved his hips into me. He didn't let go of my head and became a little rougher, thrusting his member into my mouth repeatedly. The tip hit the back of my throat every time but he didn't stop, even when I gagged and choked. It was like he went rougher just to feel my throat close up on him. I didn't really mind because although it was a little uncomfortable, the sound of his satisfied grunting and moaning made it worth it. It felt so good to know I could bring a man into complete ecstasy.

His member left my mouth now and he panted heavily. "Lay down on the edge of the bed," he ordered. I wiped the drool on my chin away and did what he said. I sat on the edge of the bed and laid on my back. "I'm gonna give you a reward now. You deserve it."

"What's my reward?" I asked as he reached under my skirt to rub my heat. I wonder if he could feel how wet I was...

"I'm gonna fuck you really good," he replied and hovered over me on the bed. He kissed my lips delicately, making my heart flutter from the loving feeling it reflected. "I won't hold back. Are you okay with that?"

Interrupting us was the sound of my phone ringing from outside. I set different ring tones for different people so I knew Jisoo was calling me. I stared at the door then back at him, contemplating on what to do.

"Did you want to get that?" he asked.

"Is it okay if I do?" I only wanted to stop and pick up the phone because she could need me. I called her three times a day when I was depressed from my divorce and she always picked up. Even at the hospital, she always tended to me too. I now understand how her husband probably felt about Jisoo devoting all her attention to others.

Tony got off and helped me up. I went back to the kitchen myself as he got dressed and Jisoo was calling my phone for the third time. It ended too but I called her back and she spoke before I could.

"I broke a plate," she said sadly.

"Oh... Are you okay?" I asked, a little confused.

"Lisa gave me a key, you know, if I wanted to put some stuff into your apartment first so I could find a place to rent but I went to the kitchen to find a cup and I knocked over a plate."

"Ah, Jisoo, that's okay. We can just buy a new plate."

"But you shouldn't have to if I didn't break it in the first place."

"It's fine, Jisoo. Don't worry about it. Are you okay? Did you try to clean it up?" I hope she didn't hurt herself in an attempt.

"No, it broke into a few big pieces. I put them all on the counter."

"Okay, um, how about you just wait there and I'll come home right now. We can throw it out and buy a new plate."

"But it's not the same..."

"That's okay." I was feeling sad that she was feeling bad about breaking a plate. She must not be doing very well today.

"But it's your day off. You should have fun."

"Jisoo, there's no one I'd rather be with right now than you. I'm coming home." A pair of hands held my waist gently and a few kisses were given to my shoulder. "I'll be home soon. Bye."

I hung up and turned around. Tony was smiling at me dearly. "You have to go?"

"Mhm. Jisoo broke one of my plates. She's very upset."

"So will I be when you leave," he said and kissed my lips. I was about to leave but he held me in his arms. "One more thing before you go." He tilted his head to the side to kiss my under my jaw, then he found a spot to gently nibble onto. Surely his kiss would form a hickey, and when Asa sees it, what then? I should really stop letting pleasure distract me like this...

You Were My
Everything

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 6K 62
Y/N, a messy and irresponsible person who lacks basic cooking and self-care skills, unexpectedly comes to the aid of her next-door neighbor, Rosé. On...
78.6K 2.2K 18
There's a new student in your class and your best friend Lisa seems to know who the newbie is. You try to get to know her...but turns out she's hella...
17.1K 516 9
Wanna piss off your annoying ex? Date someone else, someone better. If anything, fake a relationship. It might be childish, but who knows how it'll e...
31.5K 2.9K 13
An idol's image is one that can be easily fabricated and faked by their own company. So what happens when the kpop soloist Y/n Y/l/n is forced into a...