50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

By taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... More

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

37

470 27 38
By taecup_k

"You gotta have to look into the mirror now, okay?"

An female make-up artist leans closer to Beomgyu, putting some highlighter on the edge of his cheekbones.

Meanwhile Beomgyu stares at himself as if he watch an TV comedy show although the jokes in there don't make him die laughing but there are always those hilarious yet queerly cackling of laugher coming out in every third spoken word.

"Woah, you have dark cycles Beomgyu-ssi. How does it come?" the make up artist carefully ask, putting the concealer on his sunken eyebags.

"Ah um...I had to woke up early" Beomgyu answers distinctly, not blinking for once.

The woman nods, intelligible relates on his case.

The boy seems almost lifeless. The aura he spreads, no matter where he is, doesn't give the same active, teasingly, energical sensation he basically does.

The brunette finds himself quieter all the time and doesn't have the urge to talk like an endless waterfall. He instead only bits a short greeting or hums low-keyed if he agrees of a comment even though he doesn't gives his ear toward the talking person.

"You didn't sleep well? Again?" Soobin querries from the seat next to Beomgyu, who's also let make his make up by an make-up artist.

Beomgyu roses up at Soobin's annotation, following by wabbling his legs in an incessant motion, feeling a weird clot in his gastric.

God, what should he answer? It's not like releasing a knot of shoelaces when his head fights with two dilemma choices which could made him arouse into dust anytime.

He misses Taehyun for who knows how much but is not able to see the blonde because this crappy schedule of the promotion impeded them from not breathing on the same air.

If that even makes sense.

Meanwhile, the rumour literally overfloats into every nook it can detect and cloak its impact over the people.

Still being lost in his mind, he averts his face at the older but slightly got turn back again by a slander finger under his chin.

"I said look in the mirror. I'm still not done with my work."

"Sorry." the brunette excuses, abashed.

Icking stiches burns in his skin, fabricating an the particular clot growing bigger until it numbs his lungs.

He just cannot living like this forever! At the end he will visit the same restirement home where his grandpa use to spend the most in his rest life.

"Beomgyu-ssi, there you are! I want to give you this."

Manager Jun makes his haul to Beomgyu, pulling an random standing chair beside the brunette before he let fall himself on his seat.

"This, this is a small prediction script on what they might ask you."

"But how would you-?"

"Duh, duh, shhh, listen first. The reporter today is a really hot tempered woman but due to some researches, i made, she is also known as a reporter to ask interesting, in her singular way unique kind of questions."

Beomgyu deligently goes through the script, pages to pages, rasping onto his nose.

If this means 'small' for manager Jun, then what is indicated in his vocabulary for 'huge' at this point?

This is truly a lot of notes he has to peruse despite this 'little' notebook is absolutely conspicuous.

"Speaking of, where in the wonderland is my manager?" Soobin ask from the edge, glancing sometimes at the two but has to remind to stick his face ahead the mirror.

"I caught him eating a corn bagel with cream. It was enchanting to watch somehow" Tony chuckles, passing by a bunch of staff in the room to approach them.

Soobin flinches at Tony's sudden presence, looking at him with retching eyes. Tony demurely smiles at Soobin while doing a fist bump with Beomgyu.

The tall, black haired actor squints his eyes, scrunching his puffy face together as he tilt his head slightly.

"What in the...huh?" he mumbles, checking to his side a couple of time before slumbing back into his seat, dumbfounded.

"Ms. lady, just do the make up. Let's pretend we ain't seeing anything" Soobin recommends, locking his mouth afterwards.

"I will keep my pledge." his make up artist whisper, sniggering.

And then wonder happens, the light breaks into the darkness, the cold heart melts down into something unexpected.

A contagious, cackling chuckle fills the dressing room.

Now Soobin can't find a reason on why he has ignore the doubts which recalls everytime.

"Wait, hold on, Tony and you? You and Tony? You both aren't bickering?! What the actually fuck is happening? Why do i know about this just now? Beo- why do you two look like big ass balloons? Stop grinning!"

"Soobin-ssi, watch out your choice in words. Your manager won't like it." his make up artist says, taking out the light brown contact lenses.

"Why...what show does they pulling? A reality show?" Soobin mutters by himself.

Beomgyu heaves an airy laugh, enjoying the older's confusion in full cinema.

Only popcorn and soda is missing.

"Back then, probably weeks ago, we decided to tolerate each other." Tony briefly relpies.

"Just like that??", Soonin ask, blinking a several time because he has to accuston the lenses.

"Yes, is there anything to say more in this case?"

"I just asked...odd"

Tony stares at Soobin with still the same smile for a good one minute before he turns his attention to Beomgyu again.

"Beomgyu, how are you feeling?"

"It's okay now, i guess."

No it's not.

Manager Jun raises his eyebrow at them, crumpling on the piece of papers he is holding.

His whole schedule pad actually.

"Please i'm not mad at you anymore so why are you so dow-?"

"It's not that..."

In a split of second, Beomgyu glances to Juhee who's busy on putting the earring in her ears, bitimg her lip to home her smile back.

Whenever she smiles, the whole world just stops because on how curing and pure her smile does affect on him a lot.

But sadly those smile of her aren't for him nor he is the cause of this precious smile.

Beomgyu heaves a short sigh, not finishing on answering his string of words. He just want to see her smile again.

She behaves more weird towards him where the brunette often convince himself that she did have a bad day or something.

Those assumption was gone long ago.

But the weirdest thing he actually has to admit is there is a 30 percent of chances that it might be his fault on which she is the person she is today.

"Beomgyu, hey...what's wrong?" Soobin ask, rising up from his chair to approach the younger one.

Beomgyu instantly flashes a sly smile, covering his devasted looking state. His smile persistently drops down whenever he meets an amount of solicitude and anxiety. It's such a tough view to watch without stomping around his house.

"I'm doing fine now...come on should we take a look on our stage? The conference starts in approximately five minutes."

•<<——>>•

"Oh gosh, i'm so excited!" Huynjin squeals.

"Me either but why is the wifi not working? It makes my heart throbbing" Yeji comments, holding the ipad near his lap.

"Duh, it's lacking. Why is it lacking now?"Heeseung huffs, trying to restart the online page.

"Just wait a damn minute..." Yeonjun quitely says, focusing in typing ton the ipad.

While the other dancers streaches their bodies, making impressive figures, the four of them currently have sunk in the edge of the practice room, keenly pressing their forefinger on the display screen only to receive an error signal all over again.

They are actually really full packed with duties yet they make it out of remaining time to watch and enjoy the press conference even though now is actually the dance practice for Taehyun's single comeback.

"Fuck, this doesn't want to log in..." Yeonjun mumbles under his breath, desperately.

When the conference once is avaible online then he won't miss the opportunity to see Soobin in there no mager in which case, no matter in which program or whatelse there is.

The raiven haired dancer didn't meet his boyfriend for feels like centuries so he is the one to come into mind with this idea.

Trying his best to salvage the wifi and long kn this online page for dear god one hour already.

Well, actually there does not exists an explicated online site though but illegal websites are there for reasons.

He just misses Soobin too much.

"Yes, yes I'm in! We are i...! Taehyunie, wanna join us?!" Yeonjun shouts, excitedly wiggling his body.

Taehyun just steps in the room only to meet four certain wuthering people in the corner of the room gliding their eyes on the screen.

The blonde enjoys them being this lively ever since they have a strict schedule they have to stick on. It makes feeling wuthering too so he rushes to them, sitting down om the clean floor. He rest his arms on Heeseung's shoulder, making himself comfortable.

Hus smile grows wider once he spots Beomgyu in the screen, talking with a woman.

"Is this live?" Taehyun ask, not blinking since he still cannot believe he is seeing Beomgyu there.

Yeonjun hums softly with the same attitude of smile like Taehyun's.

//"Tony-ssi, i've seen a video of you singing and this was wow! I also got to know that you just wanna debut as a singer soon! We will wait patiently for this to happen." the female reporter says.

"Yes that's right. I'm actually really nervous but thank to my fans, knowing they will support me my any chance, i'm motivate to drop my first single soon." Tony answers with a smile. //

"Tsk, right. He is also there..." Yeonjun silently spites which only Taehyun could hear out.

//"Fine, fine, so Beomgyu-ssi what about you? Do you sing too or only under the shower?"

Beomgyu chuckles.//

Taehyun's heart just flatters, watching the brunette with lovingly eyes even though it is on a digital screen.

He tries on calling, contacting and texting to Beomgyu but seemed like he was busy just like him.

//"Yes, lately i sang a lot with my friends."

"Oh so you are really interested in singing? Maybe you should debut as a Singer either! Where does it comes? Maybe because of Tony's influence?"

"Yes and my father had his own studio at home. There was a seperately room for producing and writing song. He sang for me a lot or just hums the melody wherever he was. Thanks to him i got interested in music as well and I even got the courage on teaching myself the guitar."

"Oh wow, how great! Did your father also produce music even today? We could perhaps hear a little taste of your singing voice."

Beomgyu smiles faintly, fiddling with his pencil.

"Um, yeah i don't know"//

"Poor him. His father just got missed for a long time ago. Basically no one knows where he is nor how he is doing" Hyunjin tells.

"Really? How sad..." Yeji slightly pouts.

//"Oh well um how about we take a look on this picture here", the reporter suggest. //

The projector beams an picture of a young man with a capturing visual.

His beauty is overflowing. The way how his cheekbones are perfectly fit with the rest of his face, the v-shaped face, his slightly plump lips, the almond formed eyes, highlighting with an unique snubbing nose and the most salient trait.

The faint paint of freckles around his cheeks.

"Woah he does resemble this man so much!" Heeseung annotates, being astonished.

"Without the freckles, he kinda looks like him. Crazy..." Yeonjun says, speechless.

Taehyun just gaped his mouth with his eyes wide open.

//"Beomgyu-ssi, ever heard of Ash.C ? He was an really famous celebrity working for TPQ just like you. His career was like an endless race."

Beomgyu remains silent. He saw this man somewhere somehow. But where?

"I think it's my first time seeing him."

"Well, he dated an actress and a tones of other woman. He was a really spectcular actor and an impressive musician also. Fans, people all over the world had an mental break down as he stepped back. What a shame."

Beomgyu nods, frowning.

"Speaking of dating..."//

All four of them now peer their gaze at the small screen, almost kissing it.

Taehyun feels qualmish. His hands are absurdly sweating even though they are cold like ice.

He even doesn't want to hear the rest if he wouldn't know Beomgyu well.

Never in the world would the brunette leave him because he gave his trust.

"Okay, now I'm curious." Yeji whispers, narrowing her eyes.

"Psst, don't talk. I can't hear anything." Hyunjin huffs, rolling his eyes over Yeji which cause him a pinch on his earlobe.

"Shush you both and listen." Yeonjun mutters.

//"Ash. C dated an actress. Choi Beomgyu dates Kim Juhee? Is it true?"

Juhee clears her throat dryly.

"Um can we move to ano-?"

"Stop talking Ju."//

Everyone is quiet, holding in their breath.

Taehyun gulps, biting his lower lip because he can't control his emotion.

What is Beomgyu doing?

"What..." Yeonjun mumbles, glancing to his right and left side only to see different expression on each face.

//Beomgyu stands up, walking to Juhee to grab her hand and kiss it soflty.

"It's true. We are dating."//

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 692 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
15.9K 547 36
Y/n have to decided who she want to be with. Between her first love or a guy who she just met. Writing a fanfic of my two bias in TXT. Hope you enj...
64.8K 2.1K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
34.2K 611 16
TXT: top Beomgyu: bottom Other male idols (if i add them): top Yes, beomgyu's a bottom in this. Everyone's going to top the fuck out of him. If you d...