50 : 50 | Taegyu ✔

Von taecup_k

"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ bru... Mehr

Spilled tea note
Another tea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Thank you guys ♡
Special☆Chapter

31

514 34 0
Von taecup_k

"No no no no, no that's not what I think I'm seeing, right?...right!?"

Beomgyu clutches his sweaty yet cold hands onto Soobin's phone, not digesting anything on this display. His hands begins to tremble and so does his breath. It unsteadily hitches everytime he exhales.

"Wha- since when?!"

"What in the clownery..."

"I- h-how?"

All three blurt out in unison. By reading off their reaction, it ranges from surprise to confuse to lastly indignant.

Guess which one represents the given kind of reaction.

Beomgyu rises up off his bed, walking hasty to his wardrobe. He frustratingly tousles along his long brown locks, searching antsy through the shelf with his hanging clothes. Throwing away berets and socks, a bunch of clothes lay down on the floor, which doesn't remains unnoticed.

"Be-beomgyu! What are you doing??" Soobin rushes to his wuzzly friend, trying to understand what is the cause of his behavior.

Well, the situation is way too much overhelmed, that Beomgyu doesn't give a bit attention at the older because he keeps seeking on something decorous to wear.

"No no n- got it." at least Beomgyu is able to fish out his demin jacket which he swings effortlessly around his upper body.

Hueningkai runs to the brunette, holding him firmly by his shoulder while Soobin attempt to catch up the clothes from the ground.

"Hue- Hyuka, i need to go please." Beomgyu begs, shaking his torso to loosening the grip which he cannot escape at.

"No Beomgyu, tell me first since when is this." Hueningkai points to the device,"Going on between you two??"

"Hyuka, believe me or not it's just bullshit, don't you agree Beomgyu? You know it better." Soobin throws another question.

The brunette just bits down harshly his lower lip to prevent himself from breaking down. His chest goes up and down because of rushing and running and racing that he can't find any words to speak.

The early confident Soobin now stops his track on collecting the clothes and widens his eyes. His mouth forming an 'O' shape as soon as he doesn't receive a response. Hueningkai slowly shakes his head in disbelief.

"No way, don't tell me-"

"N-no! It's obviously not true! That's why i have to go to TPQ to change a word with Joshua! Please i- i don't know."

Hueningkai doesn't let go off Beomgyu's shoulder but leans against the open wardrobe, still confusion written on his face.

"What is this has to do with Joshua?" the curly blonde ask in a soft tone.

Beomgyu nervously smacks his lips before he responds,"He found out about me being friends with Ju and creat a shitty fake reliationship thing in which i had to pretend to be her boyfriend. He said it's for business and stuffs but i swear i refuse to that deal!"

Soobin and Hueningkai watch their friend with glossy eyes, lips slightly trembling.

Hueningkai let go off the other shoulder after Beomgyu gives a strong affected answer.

"This little bastar-!"

Soobin was about to shell his vocabulary of cursing and swearing before he was cutted off by the younger blonde.

"I knew it! I knew he was able to do such cruel things, i knew it all along. Something is wrong with this grumpy man!" Hueningkai mocks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Then let's go together!" Soobin offers,"Like this article will be trending on first place tomorrow...why is it suddenly happening?!"

"Bro no wait, did you text Juhee? She probably doesn't even know." Hueningkai holds onto Beomgyu's wrist.

Beomgyu massages his temples at this thought after letting out a long sigh. He currently has other Problems like what if Taehyun saw this? Then what, what will happening instead?

"N-no please i have to go alone don't worry about me. I don't want you both to get in trouble...but i don't understand, you are not mad at me? I'm just so dumb, i should have tell you, I wish-"

"Beomgyu." Soobin cuts him off.

"Yes?"

"Hurry!!" both of his friends exclaim their lungs out, pushing the mullet out off the room.

"We will wait for the news! But just go now before it's too late!"

"Text me as soon as you know something!"

The brunette nods his head once before he dashes his way out of the room and leaves the dorm.

He doesn't care of he still wears on his pyjama, the jacket will cover the most. He also doesn't care if the paparazzi will haunt him while rushing towards the building.

The brunette pulls out the key to unlock the cardoor and starts go drive on the road in an instant, strpping on the pedals to set a higher speed.

He swipes off his tears as the thought of Taehyun finding out about the rumour or more awful bad things he doesn't want to imagine what will happen, follows him on every step he takes.

While tightly gripping onto the steering wheel more tears falling down until his eyesballs turns red and glassy. He repeatedly churn his head, sweat perls dripping down his forehead.

A loud groan leaves his mouth as the traffic light goes red in front of his eyes. Hitting the steering wheel first, his occiput rest on the seat for a while.

"I hope he won't see it, please god don't let him this", this is the only thing that swirls around his mind and that makes him acting crazy.

"Excuse me sir, the road you are driving on is on rebuilding phase. Please be understandable and use another way for today, thank you." a contruction worker says.

With that, Beomgyu just close his eyes to cool him down. Can this get any worser?", he curses in his mind.

"Thank you very much."

After showing a friendly smile of kindness and politeness, the long haired mullet eagerly pulls out his phone from his jacket and search a certain ID.

"Fuc- she might be busy...", Beomgyu curses at himself.

His car crosses over the next curve, almost reaching the TPQ Building in which slme lights in are still glowing. That means someone is still working.

And the someone is probably Joshua. The brunette can literally choke the men until his eyesballs squezze out. His jaw clenches at the man's devilishly face he once saw the last time.

He then races down the hallway to reach the certain office. He sometimes exchange a look on the bright screen with the chat between Juhee and him.

Still no reply.

Spamming until his last will won't help much. By taking secretly glances, some people stare at him with a lot of question marks above their head when passing by.

"Beomgyu-ssi what are you doing here? Didn't you wanted to rest?"

Beomgyu rotates his gaze at his manager who was calling him from behind. Manager Jun clicks his tongue as he observes the actor's state. Uneasy and fragile is it.

"Hello manager Jun um... i have to talk with Joshua, do you know where he is?"

"Yes, he is on a business trip." manager Jun informs,"He will be back tomorrow."

Beomgyu feels a lump in his throat.  He just wants to find the nearest chamber and sheet out his tears with the mop by his side.

"Beomgyu-ssi did you cry? What's the matter? Let me guess, it's because of ice cream, isn't it?"

An airy chuckle leaves out his mouth but this laugher later fades away in just a blink.

"Just forget it, it is not so alarmed. You don't have to look for me tonight, i'll find a way home now."

Manager Jun nods, pressing his lips together while holding in his breathing.

"Okay fine, see you tomorrow!" his manager waves a good bye as soon as a said his last word, obtaining the wave movement of Beomgyu.

"I need to find Taehyun"

•<<——>>•

[On the conference, 10:23 p.m]

"Tsk i could dose off any moment." Heeseung gagges. Taehyun agrees, leaning his head on Heeseung's shoulder.

It's a spontaneous company conference, which is hold in a big, dark room. They are sitting on their seats, watching attentively and examining quitely every single word the chairmen speak through a microphone.

It's been two solid hours since the meeting started and it looks like there would be one hour more to go. The company just need the time to reschedule their future plans and preparing the upcoming new year company marketing and particular business applied issues.

Traditionally, the conference draws to an end as soon as the Ceo gets the final word.

"Lastly, Ceo Kim Seokjin wants to end today's conference by furnishing information about the recent occasion." a chairman announces.

"As the Ceo, Kim Seok Jin, I'm profoundly convince KSJ Entertainment will continue to grow into a big pair of shoes. Our future is golden, i can already predict. But this is just only a prediction."

Taehyun snaps his head towards the Seokjin by risen up his chin off Heeseung's shoulder. 

"If we stay sanguine, blinding every bad comments of the outside world and be passionate on what we treasure the most, nothing is gonna stopping us. I especially underline the word 'we treasure'. You all know what we work hard for, don't you?" 

All heads are simply nodding, some heaves out a short hum.

Taehyun also nods tiredly, knowing how much his profession means to him. He doesn't want to risk it ever again to give it up because he almost did.

Music helped him to distract him away from bad influence, from the bad past, from bad person who hurted him in kind of ways, from someone who broke him into shattered pieces, that needs to be flicked again.

Music is just a huge part of his life that will live forever in him. It is stamp in his DNA to live as a musician for the rest of life even when it sounds excessive.

But there is something, rather someone that he retains in the deepest spot of his heart which seems to snarf the crown of its proper owner.

"Good, because the hard work won't be such a waste anymore, the sweat, the tears will be pay off. We need to catch every chance we can get when possible, even the contract and cooperation with one of the successful music industry of america was the thing."

The projector changes his layout into a really amenable transparency.

"By telling the result, the majority don't accept a cooperation work with 'rubyJane Universal'. It's a great pity..."

The blonde sinks deeper into his seat, facepalming his inner self. Feeling guilty as never, he suddenly doesn't have the courage to push away the negative thoughts he was busy with the whole day.

He has decided and he definetly knows it's the right choice. It just must be the right choice, his gut instinct never was mistaken about determining decision.

End of the discussion.

"It's not you fault...i did the same." the blonde's gaze wanders to Heeseung who is trying to comfort him.

In return Taehyun cracks up a soft smile, nodding slowly again to wash off the bad guilt feeling.

"It's a pity i have to admit. But i appreciate your sincerity which I'm proud of because you discerned what you really want to keep and which thing you can let go." Ceo Seokjin observes the big audience full of his artist, his second hand team, his assistent, his worker and he can't hide his adulation towards them.

"I will have a meeting with their Ceo soon to dismiss the cooperation. If you change your choice in a following span of weeks, you have to visit my office and tell me. If you don't hear any news in the next weeks, you can assume that nothing will change."

The projector screen turns blank white which means the conference comes to its end.

"Thank you all for attending. Let's not only hope but also work on the brightest triumph next year!"

All people clap their hands before leaving the hall. Only Taehyun and two other of his co-worker including Heeseung stay on their seat, patiently waiting for the clogged exit to dissipate.

"Guys where is Yeonjun? Our next dance practice starts in any minute." Heeseung ask in the round.

"I don't have a clue..maybe shopping?" Yeji gags.

"Sounds like him though." Huynjin agrees.

"Yeah, shopping." Taehyun chuckles, knowing Yeonjun was definetly not visit any shop stores.

"Whatever, Tyunie we need to leave now. Wanna come with us?"

"No thanks, just go practicing. I actually wanna rest in the apartment later, it's been a tough day"

Heeseung carres softly the dark haired blonde on his back, apprehending the youngers case. He is actually a bit staggered by the fast recover Taehyun had. Knowing that the blonde was devasted this afternoon seems more odd to him.

Maybe Taehyun does yoga? Yes exactly, he was full in his element.

Not.

"Okay, tell me if you see Yeonjun. I have to ask him something"

Taehyun hums in response.

After the hall is being left empty, tveir ways separates from the dance practice room to make bathroom.

Just before the blonde could touch the doorknob he hears a voice calling him.

"Taehyun-ah wait!"

Only by recognizing the owners voice, Taehyun turns around straightway and runs to someone he misses very much.

Even if it's been almost three hours not seeing each other.

Taehyun grips the other's wrist and pulls them together behind the male bathroom door — just in case that no one caught them.

"Hey." Beomgyu shootingly whispers into the younger's ear as he unfolds his arms for an embrace whereupon Taehyun giggles at.

"Why are you here? You need sleep."

A tear drops down Beomgyu's cheek, thinking about only them in the moment. He snuggles deeper into the other's nape, alomst kissing it.

"I can't sleep without you."

Taehyun chuckles, feeling the long brownish hair brushed against his face "Am i supposed to say 'Me either'?"

"If you want to? Let's stay like this for a while, please."

The warmth of their hugs amaze them everytime. Once their share the warmth, it feels like comfort. It's love, the long awaited comfort, it feels like being home.

All these things Beomgyu needs now stashes behind this simple hug.

As Beomgyu senses something watery on his neck which doesn't seems to feel right.

"Beomgyu-ah."

"Taehyun-ah what's with that face?"

"I want to say something."

They release from the longest hug they shared beside their really long cuddles.

"It's about this article."

___

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22K 614 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )
6.8K 492 43
"I'm scared" He replied, his tone shaky and worried. "Scared of what" Taehyun asked, holding Beomgyu's hand and assuring him that he is there for hi...
156K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
4K 178 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...