My brother in law 2!!!

By DarkFlower065

What happened after the engagement?? Most importantly what about Ohm?? Who is he going to choose - Nahm or Fl... More

Disclaimer
Exhibition
Quality time
Wound
Soft side of Ohm
Oblivious Nahm
The relationship that ended before starting
Naughty Ae
Chance
Hurt
Truth
Trip together
Team Wife
Ae's built up desire
Last day of trip
Someone from past
Taking care
Tricked
Found
Promotion
Shopping
Wedding
Party
Honeymoon
My naughty husband
Shower
Peaceful day
Separation
Heavy heart
Making Pete happy
Sweet surprise
I miss him
Cute surprise
Sweet morning
Misunderstanding
Love nest
House warming
Sweet family
Invitation
Plans
Unexpected
Fear
Long wait
Epilogue
Note

Ae's lost chances or snatched chances??

464 31 21
By DarkFlower065

"Ar Ae......." There was a click sound followed by tiny footsteps. Ae hurriedly pulled away from Pete in panic. Thankfully, the little kid was in the balcony and didn't witness any of the act between the two. He immediately rushed towards the little girl and picked her up in his arms allowing Pete to calm himself.

The cute guy was flustered thinking about what would have happened if his little niece would have seen them. He took in a sharp breathe and walked towards the two. "Ar'Pete, you didn't tell me that Ar'Ae will be coming home." Yim complained. "Sorry sweet, it was a surprise." Ae replied sparing Pete from all the tantrums that Yim would throw later. "Yeahhhh!! I love surprises." The little girl spoke happily.

Ae then let the child stand on her feet and then went to unlock the door. Since her Ar'Ae had come for visit, little Yim was very happy and was talking to him all this while. Ae wanted to spend some time with Pete but looks like someone else needs his attention at present.

"Yim!! Yim!!" Deli called her daughter as soon as she reached home. The little girl squealed in joy and then rushed out of the room leaving her two uncles alone. "Pete, why didn't you tell me that Yim was here?" Ae asked. "As if you let me speak a word." Pete muttered. "Huh?! What did I do?" Ae pretended to be innocent. "Ae knows what Ae did. You should not ask me. Thank God Yim didn't see anything." Pete let out a sigh of relief.

"Hmmm... That was close." Ae said. "It's the second important lesson of the day for you." Pete stated. Ae turned his head to look at Pete who was standing with his hands folded over his chest. "Huh?! What did you say?" Ae questioned. "Well, Err.... You should check around before you do something." Pete replied a bit shy.

"So, now you are gonna tell me what I have to do! Wait there let me teach you a lesson." Ae said as he rushed towards Pete. Pete stepped aside trying to get away from Ae and rushed towards the couch. Ae ran after him and Pete was trying his best not to get caught. After sometime, Pete tried to slip past Ae and Ae quickly grabbed his wrist and turned him around, pinning him to the nearby wall. "Ae, the door is unlmmmpppfgh." Pete's words got swallowed as Ae pressed his lips against his.

He was left in sucking and nibbling those soft plushy lips. They tasted so good that Ae would keep kissing his cute lover whole day. He slowly loosened his grip on Pete's hand and then lowered his hands to Pete's waist holding him in place while he continued to abuse his lips. Pete's hands were resting on Ae's shoulders.

"Ae, why don't you..... Oops!! Am sorry." Patchara's words were heard from the door as she immediately turned her back. Ae had to pull away in hurry and he was a bit disappointed. "Today is not my day..." Ae muttered to himself as he was being interrupted the whole day. He felt like taking Pete away from everyone so that he could spend all his time with him.

Pete steadied himself and then approached his mother with his cheeks dusted crimson. "Mae... Err..." Pete tried to speak but all the words got caught in his throat. "Pete, I was thinking of asking Ae to stay here over night. He haven't been here for a while and Yim too wants to spend some time with both of you." Patchara spoke.

Ae who heard those words, immediately rushed out of the room. "Mae, but - " "I would love too" Pete was cut off mid-sentence as Ae appeared in the view and immediately responded to Patchara.

Pete's eyes shifted from Patchara to Ae, who was now grinning at him. Surely, Pete knew what that grin meant. "Okay then, get fresh and come down for dinner. We'll be waiting for you." Patchara spoke with a smile.

She then made her way downstairs as Ae turned towards Pete with a naughty smile on his lips. "So....... I was thinking...." Ae said coming closer. "No way AE!!" Pete said and rushed inside his room. Wrong move! Ae soon entered the room and locked the door before heading towards his fiance.

"Ae!! Stop it. Someone might come again. Go, get fresh. I'll get you fresh clothes and towel." Pete spoke pushing his young lover aside while he hurried to get the necessities for him. Ae groaned as he watched Pete escape his grip. He then called his mother and informed her that he was going to stay at Pete's house.

Pete appeared with towel and fresh clothes and offered it to Ae who grabbed them with a pouting look and then walked towards the bathroom. As soon as he disappeared behind the door Pete started to giggle looking at the way Ae was acting.

Intouch Co-operation:

Fluke was feeling better and decided to leave the office. Lay wanted to help him but the little boy denied saying that he was fine. He walked out of the medical room heading towards the elevator. He stood in front of the closed door, waiting patiently for them to open.

Finally, after a bit of wait the doors opened and Ohm stepped out. He saw fluke standing there and immediately got back inside pretending to have come to the said floor by mistake. Fluke sighed and got inside the elevator and pressed the button to ground floor while completely ignoring Ohm's presence. Ohm's gaze was fixed on the little boy making him feel a little uncomfortable. After few seconds of the torturing atmosphere, the doors finally opened at the ground floor and Fluke immediately rushed out heading towards the entrance.

He greeted the receptionist and then swiftly moved out headed towards a car that stood at the gate. The person inside the car got out immediately and rushed towards Fluke helping him to get inside the car. After he was done, he soon got inside the car and drove away.

Ohm had followed Fluke till the entrance only to see him disappear with someone. His heart broke into pieces as he recognized the familiar face. It was the same person who had handed Fluke bouquet few days ago.

Nahm was watching everything from her desk and it made her annoyed to see Fluke having all of Ohm's attention to himself. "It's been years and Ohm still couldn't get over him. This time I'll have to do something big so that this rat won't ever show up at the office. Seems like he forgot what happened with him few years back. Fluke, I am going to make you repent for having returned back." Nahm muttered to herself. Her eyes digging hole at the car that was fading at some distance.

Nobody knew what had happened in the past and who had done it. Ohm had kept silence throughout and nobody got to know what exactly happened that destroyed Fluke's life. But Ohm was determined to find out the culprit even after so many years.

Senior Intouch walked out of the office and was heading towards the parking lot when he saw Ohm standing at the entrance. He walked up to his son and placed his hand on Ohm's shoulder trying to gain his attention.

Ohm, who was lost in his thoughts was snapped back to reality at the touch and then diverted his eyes to meet the soft gaze of his father. But the expression on the face of the aged businessman then changed to sadness. The father lifted his hand and gently rubbed the pad of his thumb on Ohm's cheek. It was then that Ohm realized that he was silently crying and the tears had escaped his eyes.

He immediately rubbed them off and then took in a sharp breathe to compose himself before he spoke, "Por, Ae left early so Fluke too went home. I guess it's fine since his knee got injured." Ohm tried to explain. "Son, Ae had already informed me about everything. It would be better if you could accompany me back home. I need some company." The father spoke. He knew that Ohm was suffering from inside and wanted to help him in the best way possible. No matter whatever the child does, at the end of the day, parents will always be there for them understanding all the unsaid words and emotions.

Ohm nodded in response and followed his father like an obedient child. He got inside the car and shut the door while he made himself comfortable. "Ohm, can I ask you something?" The father inquired cautiously.

"Yes por." Ohm's sound was almost a whisper. "Ohm, do you have feelings for Fluke?" The father questioned. Ohm's eyes widened in surprise as this was the least expected question from his father. "Por, will you believe me if I say yes?" Ohm asked not knowing what to say. He knew that his past actions had been enough to make his father distrust him.

"What if I say yes? I can see it Ohm. I am not blind to not see the emotions on your face when you look at him. But I can also see that you are hesitant to approach him. What is holding you back?" The father asked trying to fish out some of the answers to the questions he has in mind.

"Our dark past!" Ohm said as his face started to get clouded with different emotions. "I want to know what had happen. And I want you to be the one telling me everything. Right from the beginning." The father pressed.

"I will por..... But I would prefer to talk to you in solace. It's a bit uncomfortable for me to talk about it right now." Ohm replied. The father understood what Ohm was implying to. It was clear that Ohm had been hiding everything from others to protect Fluke.

Pitchaya mansion:

Ae got fresh and walked out of bathroom wearing fresh clothes. Pete was waiting for him inside the room and as soon as Ae appeared, Pete dragged him towards the dining room where everyone was waiting for the two.

They both made themselves comfortable besides each other and soon everyone started with their dinner. There were random questions that were asked Ae which he answered happily. Being at Pete's place made him feel that he was at home.

Everyone was busy talking so Ae took this opportunity to slip his hand under the table and soon placed it on Pete's thigh and started to rub his finger softly over the fabric in circular patterns. Pete was shocked and immediately turned his head towards Ae almost cracking his neck.

"Ae, what are you doing?" Pete hissed keeping his tone low. "What am I doing? I am having dinner with 'YOU' and family." Ae replied playing innocent. "Ae, someone might see." Pete's voice was almost like pleading as Ae inched his hand closer to his private part with a smirk on his face.

"Ae would you like to have more rice?" Patchara asked making Ae drop his spoon as he was busy playing with Pete. Pete gasped in horror while Ae pulled back his hand and composed himself to reply the lady, "Aww mae, I already had a lot."

"Okay.... We are having ice-cream after dinner." She said and Yim squealed with happiness. Everyone got busy in their talks and Ae took the opportunity to lean forward and then whispered to Pete, "After ice-cream, I would like to eat something sweeter." These words made a shiver run down Pete's spine and he looked at Ae with shocked expression.

"I am going to sleep with Ar'Ae and Ar'Pete........"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
37.4K 2K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...
Anti-Hero By L

Fanfiction

2.7K 173 17
THE GRUMPY FLUKE NATOUCH MEET THE LOVELY OHM THITIWAT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN ? Start - December 31, 2022 End - March 10, 2023
7.6K 448 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...