Wonder World

By haZ_quad

Inspired by RotXinXpieces. This is a fanfic, written in appreciatation of the Underworld chronicles. It's a o... More

Introduction and Credits.
Brownies and Kisses
Family trip
Family trip (part 2)
Date night
Dinner
Hollow
Picnic!
Love
Lazy day
Double date
Making memories.
Green
Birthdays and surprises
Sick
Family
Road trip
His Reality
Father
Key

Surprise

309 12 258
By haZ_quad

Pairing: AbelxCain

(Note: Abel works in Elysium but he lives with Cain in his palace, most of the times )

Abel felt a tingling sensation on his neck.

But he ignored it because nothing mattered to him more than his precious sleep.

The sensation then traveled from his neck to his naked chest, so light and feather-like that it made him squirm drowsily.

A low chuckle filled the room and the hands on his body continued to assault his willing body more intensely, going down and down until,

"Cain, ah" Abel moaned, opening his eyes intuitively, only to find Cain pumping his morning wood, a cocky smirk in place.

As Abel began to thrust himself up, the latter removed his hands and moved away from the bed quickly.

"What the fuck? Come back here." Abel rasped out, making graby hands towards his lover who just had to rile him up and leave him frustrated.

"Nope. My goal was to wake you up and I did. Now get your ass up and get ready. Meet me in the dining hall." Cain replied smugly and left, before waving at him with a smirk.

"Cain, you bitch!" Abel yelled behind him and he could hear his twin's laughter from the other side, making him groan.

The audacity!

As much as he wanted to piss Cain off by not getting up in return, he knew he had to get out of bed. So he sat up, rubbing his face and taking a deep breath.

Time to start the fucking day.

Yay.

Not.

_____________________

The heavenly aroma of food reached his nose before he even set foot in the dining room. He was surprised to say the least.

Not that Cain cooking was a new occurrence, his twin did the cooking almost every day for the two of them and not that he would ever admit it, Cain saved some for Kat, who was his second in command and one of the very few people that he seemed to respect in the world.

But today, things were special because believe it or not, Cain was...

Humming!

His twin was literally humming some tune under his breath while keeping the dishes on the table.

Abel was shocked, in a very good way.

He loved nothing more than Cain relaxing and being comfortable around him. So naturally, seeing the sight before him, a huge smile overtook Abel's face and he ran towards Cain, throwing himself on the latter.

Cain, not expecting the sudden embrace, stumbled back with a hmph, his hands going around Abel's waist instinctively.

"What the fuck? What happened?!" He asked in alarm, his eyes darkening and his hold tightening on Abel. And Abel smiled because of course his paranoid brother thought there was something wrong with him.

"Nothing. I just felt like hugging you." Abel replied with a smile, making Cain frown.

"You are so fucking weird." He replied with a roll of his eyes but tightened his hold on Abel who grinned in return, before breaking their hug and going to his seat.

His eyes widened when he looked at the food, no, the feast before him. The whole table was lined up with various different dishes, from traditional Greek delicacies to Italian wonders. And Abel couldn't miss the fact that almost everything on the table was his favourite.

"Holy shit! How did you cook all this?" He asked in surprise, already starting to eat the dish before him because let's face it, the food was too amazing to not be devoured instantly.

"With hands." Cain deadpanned and Abel snorted but considering he forgot he was eating, he choked and started coughing intensely. Cain rolled his eyes, grumbling something along the lines of "fucking dumbass" before coming over to his side and whacking him on his back, making Abel groan.

Fortunately, the choking subsided and Abel took a deep breath, wiping his teary eyes.

"Well that wasn't pleasant." He murmured while rubbing his neck with his right hand, while his other hand reached for the food again.

"Yo slow down on the food. It's not going anywhere and I clearly made too much, so we will probably be eating this shit for a while now." Cain said as he took his seat on the table and started eating as well.

"Awesome! This is honestly, so delicious Cain. I love your cooking so much. I want you to feed me for the rest of eternity." Abel gushed while ravaging the said food and Cain smirked.

"I am not your personal cook. Get one for yourself." He retorted dryly, but both of them knew it was a lie, so all Abel did was grin in return. His amused expression screamed 'I call bullshit' and Cain just huffed in return.

"Soo, why'd ya cook all this? Not that I don't appreciate it, just wondering why your lazy ass would put the effort in the first place?" Abel asked in between bites and Cain blinked.

Abel expected a snarky response from his twin as always but when he only received a blank stare, he got a little concerned.

"Um, are you gonna keep staring at me like I stole your kidney or answer me?" He managed out loud, laughing awkwardly.

His voice seemed to break Cain out of his unreadable stance, much to Abel's relief.

"Nothing, I just felt like cooking something for you. No big deal." Cain replied with a smile, and got up to put his plate in the sink. Before Abel could even process what he said, he came back to his side, kissed Abel hard on the mouth and went off to work, all in a span of a single second.

"What the actual fuck just happened?"

________________________________

Abel was getting more and more frustrated, with every passing minute. He sat on his desk, in his office going through bundles and bundles of papers. From new business applications to lists of various tax offenders in Elysium.

On top of everything, Cain didn't pick up his phone, even once in the entire day and it was evening already!

Not only was he still weirded out about his brother's abrupt departure in the morning, now he was getting worried too, which seemed like a silly thing to do, considering Cain was more than capable of protecting himself.

If there was one person who liked fights, it was his precious Cain. Liking it was definitely putting it lightly, Cain relished a good fight. He had the time of his life popping his enemy's head open and playing with their innards.

That's the man I love...Abel thought, and a laugh bubbled in his throat at the realization.

"Abel?" A soft voice broke him out of his thoughts and Abel turned around to find his second in command, Demetrius at the door. Demetrius was a beautiful male with dark curly hair and bright golden eyes. His skin, a rich shade of olive and his body was muscular. Yet there was a shyness to him that made Abel want to protect the man from everything bad in the world. No wonder Nikias fell for the guy.

"Oh hey Demetrius! I thought you were gone already?" Abel questioned with a frown and Demetrius shook his head.

"No, I was taking care of something in town." He replied and Abel nodded, planning to get back to his work when Demetrius cleared his throat.

"What?" He asked, questions clear in his eyes.

"Uh it's 8 already...don't you think you should go home now?" Demetrius pointed out slowly, looking at the clock on the wall purposefully.

"Not yet Demi, I have a lot of work to do and Cain hasn't been picking up his phone so let him suffer alone for a while. That asshole." Abel grumbled out loud and Demetrius grimaced.

"You don't have to worry about the work at all. I will do it! I will get it all done by tomorrow. So you should go."

"I couldn't do that to you. It's a lot of work and it's my responsibility so you don't need to worry. You know, you can head home now, big guy." Abel replied with a smile and a wave, expecting to see the latter leave but Demetrius was still standing on the other side, a tensed expression on his face. Abel scowled, getting up and going near his second- in- command, who seemed to be lost in his head.

"What's wrong?" Abel asked gently, keeping his hand on the latter's shoulder, effectively breaking him out of his reverie.

"Hungry!" Demetrius exclaimed suddenly, making Abel jump a whole foot back out of shock.

"Yes! I am really hungry. Let's go eat. Please." He rushed out, his eyes wide and his hands gesticulating, making Abel shocked.

"Uhhh okay...? We can eat at this restaurant-"

"NO! I mean, no please. My stomach feels unwell. We should go home and perhaps cook something healthy."

Before Abel could manage to get even a single word out, Demetrius held his hand and teleported them making Abel shout a string of curses, until there was nothing in the room other than silence.

******************************************

When Abel opened his eyes again, he was greeted with darkness. Utter and total darkness, with a pin drop silence that followed. He whirled around trying to locate Demetrius or anything really but sadly, he hadn't inherited Hades's super cool eyes that could see in the dark.

And the fact only added to his already augmenting anger.

"Alright that's it! What the fuck is going on here?!" He yelled loudly in the dark room, his frustration clear in his distressed voice.

"Seriously, I am gonna have to kick some serious ass-

Before he could finish his threat, a loud party horn was blown near his ear making him jump and as if planned, the lights turned on simultaneously, only to reveal...

His family...

His heart was still hammering in his chest and his eyes couldn't believe the sight in front of him. All his brothers were standing before him, in what looked like the hall, which was now decorated extravagantly with colours and balloons and pretty ribbons with glitters.

And Abel felt a laugh bubble in his throat looking at the decoration which looked like a fairy had shat all over it. He knew it was Dorean, before he even saw him standing in the corner with a huge smile on his face, almost bouncing on his legs with excitement.

His eyes raked the rest of the hall where he could see Akin waving at him wildly like a mad man, making him snort. Even Hades was here, obviously accompanied by Lucifer who looked positively delighted to see Abel making the prince smile.

And standing in the centre of the room was the person who made Abel's heart sing with delight. Cain looked radiant tonight, his eyes dark and inviting and Abel could tell that he wanted to smile after seeing him but of course, his Cain would never do that. Smile genuinely in front of a group of people? Nope. Never.

And as expected, Cain settled with a ludicrous smirk and winked at Abel who laughed heartily.

"Well shit...this is- I don't even know what to say. This is beautiful." Abel stammered and most of the people laughed but their smiles dropped when he continued,

"What's the occasion though? What did I do?"

Theo, who was standing behind him, considering he was the one who almost made him lose his hearing, by blowing the party horn loudly in his ear, scowled and smacked him hard on the back.

"It's your stupid birthday, idiot." The red- head announced and Abel's eyes widened.

"What."

"What? You losing hearing with old age now? I said it's your birthday and your psychotic twin organised this party for you" Theo replied dryly and Abel freezed, feeling an immediate wave of guilt.

He forgot their birthday...He forgot Cain's birthday! How could he do that?

They didn't do anything lavish on their birthday but atleast wished each other and spent the whole day together. And he was foolish enough to not remember it.

Abel panicked and ran towards Cain, who was looking at him with subtle concern after seeing him freeze.

"Cain, I am so so sorry! I forgot. I didn't even get you anything, let alone wish you and you organized this party and fuck! You even made my favourite breakfast in the morning. And I didn't do anything! I am sorry- "

Before he could work himself up any further, Cain moved forward and kissed Abel on the mouth, firm and hard and created a sound barrier around them, just in case.

"Stop. You really think I give a shit if you forgot about today. We are a thousand years old Abel. Literally birthdays don't fucking matter anymore."

"But you did all this..."

"Because you give a fuck about shit like birthdays and festivals. And you have been working too hard these days and uh yeah..I thought this might be something, relaxing or some shit for you...I don't know! Now shut the fuck up and mingle with those stupid bastards that are trying so hard to listen to us right now" Cain murmured, his eyes flashing towards their family who all turned away at the same time, pretending as if they weren't trying to eavesdrop on the two of them.

Hades turned around so fast, he elbowed Lucifer in the stomach making the latter groan and glare at him and the lord of the underworld just smiled innocently in return, while Ambrosius who stood near them laughed at their interaction.

Abel smiled looking at everyone, lent down to kiss Cain on the cheek once, making the latter roll his eyes , despite the red hue threatening to overcome his ears and left the barrier to meet up with everyone.

As soon as he stepped outside, a body crashed into him with an intensity that made him stumble a little, arms going around his back and a loud joyous voice, in his ear,

"Happy birthday Abel! I have been dying to wish you all day but Cain told us not to. Ahh this is one of those rare times, he is being an absolute sweetheart. How cute!"

"Thank you, Akin." Abel laughed, hugging his best friend back. The two talked animatedly for a while, until Akin left to attend a phone call, giving Abel the chance to talk to everyone else.

He met with Dorean next, who looked ecstatic when Abel complimented him for the colorful decoration. His brothers Cerberus, Charon and Zelios came next, with Cerberus making a joke and ruffling his hair like always and Charon giving him a legit hug that lasted for about 2 seconds.

Ambrosius and Nikias followed the trio with Demetrius in toe, who looked incredibly bashful while coming near Abel, making the latter laugh. Abel came forth and hugged Demetrius, making the demi- god blink in surprise.

"Thanks for bringing me here Demi. You didn't do a great job at making the excuses but it got the job done, eh?" Abel said jokingly in his ear, making the latter hold back a laugh.

After breaking away from the hug,

Nikias and Ambrosius wished him happy birthday with the gentle threat of not forgetting their upcoming birthdays, making Abel laugh and swear that he wouldn't dare.

He looked for Theo next, who was too busy eating the food to pay attention to anything else and simply replied with

"Yeah yeah, I don't care. Happy birthday and shit, now let me eat."

So Abel simply shook his head and went ahead to talk to Malachi and Adrian next, who brightened up at his arrival and hugged him, wishing him a very happy birthday.

"Where's dad?" He asked them after talking about everything and anything. Malachi smiled and pointed his finger somewhere behind him, making him turn around.

And surely enough, there he was, his father sitting next to Cain. And from the looks of it, Hades was cracking some lame jokes because Cain rolled his eyes and even smirked on occasion.

Abel brightened at that, taking his leave from Mal and Adrian and stalked towards them, a big smile gracing his face.

"Hi there!" He greeted jubliantely, sitting next to them and making the father- son duo grimace.

"Shit, that amount of happiness is gonna poison my dark aura." Hades exaggerated, and even put his hands on in his eyes, pretending to shield himself from Abel, making the latter roll his eyes.

"Oh shut up, you drama queen." He teased and Cain barked out a laugh.

"Ouch." Hades deadpanned and continued, "For that alone, I am gonna take my gift back, you little shit." He huffed, folding his arms over his chest.

"You literally didn't bring them any gift, Hades." Lucifer chided, while coming over to their side and Hades raked the angel with a hot stare that Abel pretended to not notice.

"Bullshit. I brought them a self- made cake. That's the best fucking gift they could receive." The lord of the underworld declared, his eyes glinting and his lips curled upwards in a smirk.

"A cake that you were making for yourself but brought here, when Cain told you about the party." Lucifer deadpanned.

"You were making the cake yourself ?" Cain asked incredulously and Hades shrugged.

"I was too lazy to get it from outside, sue me." He replied, making everyone sigh.

"Oh and by the way, Theo and Nikias already ate your cake." Lucifer informed and Hades's eyes glowed at that.

"What."

"They finished your cake."

Hades blinked once and stood up, walking towards the culprits sitting on the other side, with his strides powerful, and his eyes glowing dramatically.

Lucifer smiled at his antiques and trailed after his god, after wishing the twins a very happy birthday, with a kiss on both their cheeks, making Cain curse and wrinkle his nose, glaring after Lucifer.

While Abel simply laughed at that because he was quite accustomed to receiving physical affection from the angel. It was quite refreshing really, because the source knew Hades would never kiss them. Even the idea made him snort.

Abel was broken out of his thoughts when Cain's hand reached for his and pulled him to a standing position.

He frowned when the latter started to drag him off somewhere, away from the party.

"Wait, what? Where are we going Cain?"

"Just shut up and you will see."

Before Abel could continue his query, they reached in front of their room. Cain opened the door slowly and went inside gently, making sure to keep his footsteps light, much to Abel's surprise.

His twin bent down on his knees, near the bed and reached under it , only to pull out a basket.

Abel walked towards Cain in confusion because he had no clue what the latter was doing or what was in that basket.

And finally, he saw it.

He saw what was inside and he felt like he could weep, because laying inside that basket was not one, but two tiny balls of furs, sleeping peacefully all over each other. They were both a beautiful blend of white and light golden brown, cuddling each other and Abel felt like his heart was gonna explode.

Wuffles.

Two motherfucking wuffles!

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. It's a wuffle...there are two of them! There are two wuffles, Cain!!" Abel exclaimed, his eyes so big and bright, and his lips tugged upwards in the most angelic, most beautiful smile Cain had ever seen on anybody. It was so radiant and powerful that Cain had to avert his eyes.

"Yeah, no shit. I know, I was the one who got them." He replied dryly, trying to calm his racing heart and Abel made another loud noise, that was a cross between squealing and choking.

"Why? How? When?!" Abel questioned loudly and Cain hushed him, considering the little things were sleeping.

"Oh sorry." Abel whispered an apology, sheepishly.

He sat down next to the basket and used one finger to touch the adorable creature on the head, tentatively. And the tiny thing wrinkled its nose, making Abel gasp and pull his hand away at the sleep of lightning.

"It moves!"

"I wouldn't bring you dead wuffles, Abel."

"....."

"Wow, really Abel? I can feel the fucking love from your suspicious face." Cain scoffed and Abel laughed, leaning over and kissing the latter all over his face, while the recipient of those rapid pecks was making disgusted noises.

After kissing every single part of his face, Abel finally moved to those pretty pink lips and Cain groaned in relief. The two kissed for a long time before they were forced to pull apart, because you know air and shit.

Abel cupped Cain's face with his hands and looked lovingly in the latter's eyes,

"Thank you so much for this, Cain. Really, it means so fucking much to me. The breakfast, the party and of course these furry little shits that I am gonna spoil shitless." He whispered and Cain laughed, hearing the end.

"And I know this wasn't easy for you...I mean, I know you'd probably want to spend the day, with just the two of us isolated from everyone else, probably fucking like bunnies the entire day." Abel snorted and Cain smirked, nodding in agreement.

"But, you still did all this and ahh I am so proud of you and I love you so fucking much."

"Don't think so highly of yourself now, I wanted breakfast too, in the morning and well, these fried chicken like creatures are somewhat cute, I guess..." Cain replied dryly and Abel couldn't help but kiss him again.

It didn't take much time for things to get heated, when Cain pushed Abel down and started a trail of kisses down his neck, while his hand traveled underneath Abel's shirt, touching and groping the bare skin.

Abel moaned and pushed Cain off of him, sitting up hurriedly, making the latter growl in protest.

"What, now? Let me have my gift now." He said posessively, his eyes dark with hunger making Abel blush.

"We have a party to get back to and in case you didn't notice, we can't do anything while my babies are in the room." Abel told him, pointing towards their wuffles and Cain saw how his eyes literally brightened while looking at them.

Abel leant down to place a kiss on both of their foreheads, before covering them up with their blanket properly and leaving the room altogether, telling Cain to come back soon, as well.

"Well, now I am really considering the 'killing them' option." He deadpanned and as if they heard, the wuffles seemed to smile in their sleep, making Cain groan loudly.

"You sly, little shits. I have my eyes on you." He threatened and left the room while the said 'little shits' made a small noise and only cuddled closer to each other.

----------- x -----------

Sorry if this didn't turn out very nicely. My sleep deprived ass was struggling with this but I wanted to get this chapter out.

You know the drill, vote and comment ♡♡

Hope y'all have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 31 9
Just a bunch of angsty, sweet, smutty short stories about Draco some from tumblr
18.4K 152 23
This is a book of one-shots involving Draco Malfoy The first couple are really bad so I'm sorry in advance. All rights go to"you know who", but we al...
493 2 29
BDSM, fluff, one shots or whatever SMUT!!! Yeah I think that's the word for whatever this is I havnt gotten this far. Right now im just raging Jotti...
7.1K 23 34
Just some Wizarding World imagines / Oneshots written by me! Moonythe2nd 🌙. Requests open 😀 slow and random updates ( will try to work on that )...