Goodbye's Second Chance

Per SaiPaintsaStory

Oikawa and Iwaizumi have been friends for as long as they can remember. They never expected that one day, eve... Més

I've Been Holding On/To the Shapes Within My Mind
All I Do Is Get Over You/And I'm Still So Bad At It
I'm Running on Instinct for You
I'll Never Say/That I'll Never Love/But I Don't Say a Lot of Things
All These Unfamiliar Faces/And I Know You Ain't Around
And I'd Give Up Forever to Touch You
Take My Hand/Take My Whole Life Too
I Don't Need Anything, I Just Want You
We Were Love Drunk Waiting on a Miracle
It's Like I'm Powerful with a Little Bit of Tender
Everywhere On Earth You Go, You're Gonna Have Me as Your Man
All I Really Know/You're Where I Want To Go
You're All the Things I Need to Remember
All We Can Do is Keep Breathing
Don't Stop Trying to Find Me Here Amidst the Chaos
I Will Show You You're So Much Better Than You Know
Now Show Me Your Fangs
In The Thunder and Rain
Come Away With Me
See How the Most Dangerous Thing is to Love
With a Vigilant Heart I'll Push into the Dark
I Will See You Again When the Night is Dawn
And You Better Stay Clever if You Want to Survive
But Watching Stars Without You, My Soul Cried
My Life was Grey 'Til You Added Colors
There's a Chance We Could Make it Now
I Saw the Truth When I First Laid Eyes on You
A Beautiful Start to a Lifelong Love Letter
There's Nothing Like Doing Nothing with You
'Cause After All This Time, I'm Still into You

...With Monsters Much Bigger Than I Control

4 1 0
Per SaiPaintsaStory

*********************************

TW: Implied Sexual Violence

 and non-consensual contact

Please proceed with caution

*********************************

I pulled the window shade shut as the plane left Okinawa behind us. Nothing had gone as planned, but it was still a beautiful little trip with my Iwa. As we were waiting for the flight home, we got notice that our baggage had finally arrived-at Iwa's apartment in Tokyo. I couldn't wait to get back and at the same time didn't want to leave, because that meant leaving Iwa again. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as he wrapped his pinky finger over mine between the seats where no one could see.

It was kind of nice having Hitori around, but at the same time, he was more conspicuous than Iwa or I really cared for. Had he been just average size with average looks, it wouldn't have been an issue, but the man literally drew paparazzi wherever he went. As he drove us home from the airport, I was trying to draw up a new plan on how I was going pop the question to Iwa and when. I could just do it that night, at his apartment, but I wanted it to be unforgettable. I wanted to show him just how much it would mean to me to get to be his husband for the rest of my life.

As much as I did actually like Hitori (he was really very funny, a ringer at card games, and best of all, knew how to take a hint) when he got off the elevator for his floor, I leaned into Iwa and kissed him on the cheek, happy to finally be truly alone with him. We got off the elevator and saw our suitcases sitting in front of Iwa's door. We both just kind of looked at each other and laughed as we walked down the hall. We dragged them in behind us, leaving them in the entry way as we took off our shoes, both of us just drained from the travelling.

As I walked to the couch, my phone pinged. It was a text from an unknown number. All it said was: 'Your baggage has been returned. Please confirm that you received it by replying 'YES' to this message.' I thought it was a little weird considering I'd already received an email saying the bags had been sent to this address, but then maybe it was just the airline covering their asses to prevent them from further possible legal action for theft or something. I replied 'YES' and didn't give it a second thought as I flopped down on the couch, laying my head on Iwa's lap.

We spent the next day doing absolutely nothing; we didn't even leave the apartment. My flight was scheduled for that evening, so it was nice to take the time just being us until I had to go. Hitori met us in the parking garage to drive us back to the airport. "Boss said he texted you but you didn't answer." He said to me as I was putting my suitcase in the trunk. I pulled out my phone but there were no new notifications. "Huh. I never got it." I said, sliding it back in my pocket. "I'll call him on the way." He said looking at his watch and climbing in the driver's seat.

Masashi wished me safe travels and told me that he'd continue to have his men in place until things got resolved between the families. "Oh, by the way," he added just before Hitori hit the button to hang up, "A friend of mine is visiting Buenos Aires and I was wondering if you'd mind kind of showing him around when you have a chance." "Sure, but I have practice and workouts the next few days. Will he be still be in town after that?" I asked. "Yeah...he'll be there for a while." Masashi said, but there was something about his tone that sounded off to me. "If it's ok, I can have him meet you at the gym. He's a big volleyball fan, so it would really make him happy if he could watch you guys practice." He added.

I caught Hitori's eyes looking at me in the rearview mirror, like he was waiting on my response as well. "Uh, ok, yeah, that's fine, I'll-" I started to reply but he cut me off. "Great, I'll have him meet you there for your next practice. Tooru-san, please call me if you need anything." The last bit sounded more like a command than a friendly farewell. It definitely felt like there was more weight to what he said than just the meaning of the words themselves. Even Iwa kind of side-eyed me after he said it. "Of course. Thanks again for everything, Masashi-san." I said and Hitori hit the button, ending the call.

Iwa and I kissed our goodbyes behind the tinted windows of Hitori's car as we pulled up to the departures area of the airport. I decided not to check my suitcase this time and trudged my way through security, down to my gate. Haji and I always played this game when one of us was waiting to fly out. Helped make goodbye not feel completely like goodbye. We'd describe someone else who was either waiting for their flight or passing by in the airport and concoct a story as to who they were and where they were going. The first person I picked was a woman. Her story was that she was rushing to stop the wedding of the love of her life who was marrying a gold digger in LA. After that, I picked out a young businessman who was secretly working as a double agent, brokering an arms deal between two competing governments.

The third person made me pause. When I first saw him, he was just minding his business, playing on his phone. He wasn't huge, but definitely more built than the average Japanese man. I looked up at him again and he was looking right back at me. I quickly turned and looked away embarrassed that he'd caught me staring at him. I moved on to someone else and continued the game. After a few minutes though, I could still feel his eyes on me, so I glanced back at him. Sure enough, he was still staring. I grabbed my stuff and moved to another seat, out of his line of sight. It wasn't long after that they began boarding for the flight and I got up and hopped in line.

I texted Iwa that I was boarding and that I would call when I landed. He texted me a quick I love you and I put my phone in my pocket. I boarded the plane and got settled in my seat. I noticed the man who'd been staring at me in the airport pass by me, and I was relieved that he wasn't sitting next to me for the next 12 hours. My phone pinged and I realized I hadn't put it on airplane mode yet. I pulled it out, expecting it to be either Iwa or my mom, but it was another unknown number with a picture attached. I opened the text and it took a second to register what I was looking at.

I was looking at myself, from somewhere above, my face contorted, my body pushed up against a window, legs wrapped around Iwa's waist. You couldn't see Iwa's face, but you could clearly see that I was getting railed by another man. How the fuck did someone get this picture? As I stared at it, dumbfounded, another text came in from the same unknown.

Unknown:

That's a great shot, but I like this next one better.

Another picture came through. This time, it was literally the money shot. Both of us mid-climax, faces turned upwards, my mouth open in a scream of ecstasy, Iwa's eyes closed, teeth bared and clenched. My stomach lurched into my throat and I covered my mouth afraid I was going to puke everywhere. I started to text back, asking who the fuck they were and how they got those pictures when yet another text cut me off. This time it was a picture of Iwa and Hitori getting out of the car in the garage and walking towards the elevator. They were wearing the same clothes that I'd just seen them in. It was clear this picture was just taken.

I was about to call Hitori when they texted again.

Unknown:

The next thing I send will be a full length video to the news. It would be fascinating to see what people think when they see the man in charge of the well being for a national sports team pounding his faggot boyfriend in the ass.

I couldn't breathe. I didn't understand what was happening or where these came from. I jumped up from my seat, trying to get out just as the plane lurched into motion. I was stuck here. I sat back down and tried to call Iwa, but it just beeped in my ear that the number wasn't in service. I tried Masashi and Hitori, getting the same thing.

Unknown:

Don't bother. We cloned your phone and can block any out going or incoming number we choose. If you don't do anything stupid, the video and all the pictures stay quiet and your boyfriend stays breathing. We'll contact you again when you land. Enjoy the in-flight movie.

The phone pinged again and a video attachment popped up. As it started to automatically play and I saw Iwa ripping his shirt off and me kneeling down in front of him. I hit the button on my phone to click it off as fast as I could, dropping it in the process as my hands began to shake like leaves in the wind. I bent to pick it up and watched it power off as I was pushed back into my seat by the plane gaining speed as it took off. I hadn't even noticed how low the battery was before all this happened. I just stared at the black screen, in utter shock. I eventually slipped it back in my pocket and just rubbed my hands over my face, trying to gain a handle on the panic that was racing through me.

It had to be the Hanzo family. Who else could it be? Also the fact that they blocked Hitori and Masashi says they know exactly who they are. I had to warn them somehow. 12 hours to the next stop was too long to wait. They were all in danger. If they had pictures of us in Okinawa and Iwa at his apartment, what's to say they didn't already get into his place while they were dropping me off? I had to do something. The plane finally leveled out and I rang for the flight attendant. I asked her if there was any way to get in contact with someone on the ground if there was an emergency and she pointed me to the phone in the back of the seat in front of me. I'd been so panicked that I'd forgotten that all international flights had those phones.

I thanked her and dug out my wallet for my credit card, picking up the receiver as I mentally recalled Iwa's number. Just as I went to swipe my card, someone sat down in the seat next to me and plucked the receiver from my hand. I turned, shocked, and saw the man from the airport sitting next to me. "Now, I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that calling your boyfriend or your big bad friends would qualify as something stupid." He said in tone low enough that only I could hear as he leaned close to my ear. "Maybe I should call my boss and ask, just to be sure..." he finished and slipped the card from my hand, readying to swipe it make the phone connect.

"No! Please! Stop!" I begged in a whisper, grabbing the phone away from his ear. His smirk made bile come up, burning my throat. "That's a smart boy." He mocked. He let go of the phone and watched as I reluctantly replaced it in its cradle in the seat in front of me. He was uncomfortably close as I leaned back in my seat, trying to swallow back down the vomit that had risen up. "Now, since you clearly can't be trusted to behave, I think I'll just hang out here until we land. Who knows...once the lights go out," he reached up and ran a finger it along my cheek, triggering my gag reflex all over again, "maybe we could entertain ourselves." I jerked away from him, drawing a muffled laugh from him as he sat back in his seat.

"Were you the one texting me? Who are you?" I asked trying to keep my voice from shaking. I didn't know if it was from fear, anger, or disgust, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how shaken I was. "C'mon, you can't be that stupid." He said, pulling up his sleeve just enough to reveal the bottom of a tattoo that covered his arm. "We didn't do anything," I hissed at him, "You guys started all this. We were just walking home from the bar that night." He reached over and grabbed high up on my thigh, squeezing it painfully tight as I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Look at my hand. See something missing? I wasn't even there that night-I was watching my mother die in the hospital, but they took my finger anyway." His voice had a venom in it that made my blood run cold as I stared at the stump where his pinky used to be. "Hasn't anyone ever told you; you are the company you keep. I can only guess how you came to know that bastard Azumane." He said as he slid his index finger up against my crotch. I grabbed his hand as I glared at him, "You can thank him for this later." He leaned in again, this time right against my ear, "I don't usually swing that way, but, for you, I might make the exception." His tongue shot out, swiping along the edge of my earlobe and jerked away from him, hard.

He let go of my leg and sat back in his seat as wiped my ear on my shoulder. "To be honest, if I had a choice between the two of you," he turned to look at me, smirking, "I'd want that boyfriend of yours." My hands clenched into fists and I gritted my teeth, trying to ignore his taunts. " He's pretty built. Has he ever bottomed? Nah, probably not. Think I could get him to call me daddy when I tear his virgin ass open?" He goaded and I snapped. I jumped up and grabbed him by the collar, drawing my fist back. "Hmmm, I think this counts as something stupid." He said calmly, grinning up at me, stopping me in my tracks.

The flight attendant came running over asking if there was a problem and he just smirked up at me, waiting for a reply. I could only shake my head as I let go of his shirt. She asked if he wanted to switch seats and he just laughed it off saying we were joking around. I sat back down, and turned to him. "If you so much as think about laying a finger on him, I will rip you apart myself." I spat out through my clenched teeth. He turned to face me, our noses almost touching. "Oooh I like that fire in you. You might just be turning me." He said, leaning forward and nuzzling his nose against mine, making me draw back as far as I could go in my seat.

The captain announced that they would be turning the lights off and what the movie choices were for the flight. I cringed as the cabin went dark. I felt him raise the armrest between us and my heart leapt into my throat. He was doing something with the seatbelts between us before I felt him reach across me and grab the other side of my belt, buckling me in, and then buckling his own. "I'm not a heavy sleeper, but just in case you try to sneak around me." He'd wrapped the belts around each other so that if one went slack, it would be felt by the person wearing the other belt. "But if you want to pass the time and join that mile high club, just let me know. I think I might enjoy 'rearranging your guts'." He said quietly with a nasty little laugh.

"Touch me and I'll rip your dick off and choke you with it." I muttered to him as he settled into his seat. "Sweet dreams, princess." He said blowing a kiss my direction before closing his eyes, hand holding onto the seatbelt. I couldn't tell if I was going to puke or pass out. He'd obviously seen the video. What else has he seen? Who else has seen it? I felt disgusting; like my whole life had become someone's sick joke. How in the ever-loving shit was I going to make it through the next 11 hours of this flight? What happens when we land in Amsterdam? Is he following me all the way home? Will I even make it home? I will do whatever I have to as long as it keeps Iwa safe.

My whole body shook uncontrollably, as if I were standing naked out in the snow. I couldn't think of anything except Iwa, alone in his apartment. He was definitely stronger now, but against these guys? Who knew what kind of tactics they'd use, what weapons they could have. "This is going to be a very, very long flight if you don't calm. The fuck. Down." He growled, only opening one eye to look over at me. "Order a drink or something but remember-you try anything and that sweet ass "daddy" of yours becomes our bitch." I could feel myself breaking out in a cold sweat as I hit the call button. The attendant came over and then left to get the drink. I could see this fucker smiling as he pretended to sleep.

She came back and handed me the 3 little bottles of American whiskey and a glass of ice. I waited for her to walk away before twisting off a cap and chugging the whole bottle straight, followed immediately by the second. He laughed a little as I brought the bottle away from my mouth. "Kinda hot the way you suck those bottles down." He taunted. "See how hot it is when I puke all over you, asshole." I said just loud enough for him to hear before I downed the third bottle.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.2K 470 173
What does Iwaizumi do when he's In love with his bestfriend but he can't tell him. How could he tell him? His best friend is straight and a ladies ma...
38.4K 1.5K 24
Those lingering looks, soft hand touches, hours spent talking, etc...It was never just a friendship. We knew that. We played dumb but we knew exactl...
24.4K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
32.2K 516 26
❝𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄❞ 幼なじみ 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙭 𝙁𝙚�...