Broken and Abused

By i_dont_hesitate

Pain and sorrow, loss and regret. It's all he knew Smacks, screams and sobs. His father hurt him, and his mot... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter 34
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter 40
Chapter forty one
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Tagged! OwO
Chapter forty five
Chapter 46
Chapter fourty seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter fourty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter eighty four
Chapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 132

159 9 0
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: There's a good ending and a bad ending I have in mind for this story. HmmmMmm which to choose

🥰Warning for just a touch of sexy times🥰

Yall I thought I was going to publish this like a month ago 😭

"Oh no, you're doing it all wrong!" Isabella exclaimed, "I worked in the medical field for thirty seven years, out of the way Alice."

Lucia sighed and said, "alright let's give it another try!"

Isabella first showed Lucia how to do it properly, how to breathe, and then she put her hands on her shoulders, and helped her squat down and get back up.

They did this a few times, before Virgil whispered, more traumatized then he already was, "I feel like I shouldn't be watching this..."

"Oh you sure don't want to watch it when we try..the alternative method.." Alice smirked, wriggling her eyebrows.

Isabella scoffed, "oh hush. He's right, I bet it feels like a pregnant porno-Virgil, why don't you go do something with Jeffery? I'm sure he had something fun in mind that you two can do."

Virgil looked over at him, tensing up the slightest bit-he barely knew him that well, but from what he'd gathered in the time that he'd been here is that he really was a sweet man, with a good sense of humor. But anything could happen, and he wasn't sure he wanted to risk anything..

Then again, he didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings, so he nodded, and Jeffery smiled brightly, "c'mon, sonny, time for some good ole' fashioned fishing!"

"..Fishing?" Virgil asked. He was surprised, he expected some card game that

"Yes, fishing! I know all the best methods and i'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon. You're a smart boy, Virgil. And if you don't catch anything, don't worry, because fishing is no easy task."

"Alright" he replied, timidly following Jeffery outside. He had a decently sized fishing boat, and they were nearby that community 'rich people lake' that was nearby everybody's houses near their back yard.

"Hey jeff, whatcha doing?" A guy who looked to be in his 70's called.

"Nothing much, Ron, just taking this young man fishing. The youth of these days need to learn some skills. This is my daughter's girlfriend's son!"

"So your fake grandson? I have one of those. My son got remarried to a nice woman whose son was twenty, I still consider him one of my grandkids even though I'm technically not his grandfather."

"That's nice Ron, but we better get going, it was nice talking to you, and don't think i'm going to go easy on you at golf just because you're old!" He called.

After some snarky old man remarks from Ron, they had finally gotten on the boat and rode off deep enough in the lake to fish. "This is the perfect fishing spot..always catching good ones out here."

Virgil hadn't expected fishing to be much fun, but it was a good time because they did end up having good conversation after a while, though Jeffery carrier most of it.

"Your mother's a good woman, Virgil. Knows how to treat an old man like me right. Knows how to cook. If only my own daughter could do that" he joked.

Virgil smiled, "doesn't your daughter work in a bakery?"

"She's a dishwasher for a reason" he smirked.

"Hey-HEY ONE's biting!" Virgil yelled, panic in his voice. He hadn't expected that so quickly.

"Really?!" Jeffery asked, "okay-slow and steady wins the race, reel em' in, you got this buddy.." he whispered.

Virgil did everything he should have done, but the fish still got away, "darn it!"

"Hey Virgil, it's alright son, it was only your first time. Plenty of more time now and next time.

"I am not leaving this lake until I conquer the fish" Virgil said seriously.

Jeffery beamed, "now that's the spirit!" He really did hope this wasn't the last time. Nobody wanted to go fishing, especially with an old man...

————————————————————

"I hope Virgil's doing alright with your dad..he's not really good with being one on one with people.."

"Lucia, I'm sure he's perfectly fine! My dad couldn't frighten a fly! Or scare a Seagull off of a fry, I swear, it'll all be okay" Alice smiled.

She got up from her squatting position, threw herself on the couch, and sighed, "this is one stubborn baby! I've eaten all the hot foods you can think of, i've exercised and done the squats-"

"You know what we haven't done?" Alice asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

"I'll give you some privacy" Isabella smirked.

"We are not having sex!" Lucia exclaimed, "...not on the couch at least.."

Alice pumped a fist in the air, and dragged Lucia up to their bedroom.

—————1–////——————-:////////

"Slowly, slowly!! Virgil, reel it in with gentle care- OH MY GOD!"

Virgil pulled the fish out of the water and onto the boat, "I GOT ONE, I GOT ONE!" He yelled, probably more excited than he'd ever been in his entire life.

"It's a whopper too! Looks like we're eating fish tonight!" Jeffery exclaimed.

Virgil smiled, giving Jeffery a side hug, "this has been amazing..thank you so much for this."

"You're welcome" he smiled warmly, "maybe we should head back now, it's getting pretty late.."

"Just one more-"

"Atta boy! Just what I was thinking!"

They ended up catching three more fish, cutting their heads off and placing them in the ice box so they wouldn't go bad.

"Okay, we should really go this time.." Jeffery smiled.

"Yeah...and like you said, there's always next time" Virgil smiled back.

"Next time..." Jeffery repeated, beaming.

————————————————————

Alice went in for a gentle kiss as she gently slid her fingers into her girlfriend, she had double checked to make sure that Lucia was certainly okay with it, and she answered that she just wanted to hold her baby already.

"We can have a more intimate time when you don't have to be so gentle" Lucia smirked, "plus, I do want this, with you."

So Alice continued with what she was doing, but it wasn't getting her anywhere, because Lucia's baby didn't seem any closer to budging through.

"If it starts to make you feel uncomfortable, just tell me, and we can stop" Alice said with a gentleness in her voice that Lucia adored.

"No..I feel safe with you" she smiled.

"Hey, even if you do feel safe with me, it's okay to be scared, you've been through a lot, and i'll understand if you need to stop" she smiled.

"I love how sentimental we're being while i'm riding your fingers" Lucia laughed.

"Oh, hush, let's enjoy it."

————————————————————

It didn't work.

Lucia was still very much pregnant.

"We might have to get you into an emergency c-section" Isabella said, "the risk of you loosing your baby is very high."

Lucia sighed. She looked up as the door opened, and her mood was lifted almost instantly.

"You two look like you had fun" Lucia smiled as Virgil walked back in with Jeffery. They came in with a icebox of fish, and dumb smiles a they chattered about random things.

"Bet you guys did too" Jeffery smirked.

Alice walked in, getting back from washing her hands, "our attempts at labor inducing have failed."

"Yep." She sighed, falling into Alice's arms, collapsing onto the couch. "You're so cute in maternity dresses" Alice giggled.

"I'm literally about to go back outside. But we have fish to cook." Virgil said, picking up the ice chest and bringing it to the kitchen.

Lucia got up to ho with them? "Ooh, you actually caught some? I want to see!-"

But as she stood up they heard a loud noise, of liquid hitting tile.

Everybody looked up with shock.

Her water broke.

Welp, looks like she wasn't having that emergency c-section after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
46.3K 2.3K 152
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
48.5K 8.2K 64
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙