The Nerd and the Bad boy(UNDE...

Da burself

Mia Swift is a socially awkward nerd who's never kissed a guy or let alone done anything adventurous in her e... Altro

The Nerd and The Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N -Aaaaahmazing Newssss!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N
Chapter 47
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
This is for a wonderful supporter :)
Chapter 50
New Year's Resolution

Chapter 2

43.6K 1.1K 166
Da burself

Mia Swift's POV

"I CAN'T FIND MY PURSE! I CANT FIND IT! I CANT FIND IT!" I yell at my webcam.

Sarah, Katie, and Maya have been on facetime for about two hours watching me in my hysterics while desperately trying hard not to laugh at my mortified expressions.

"WHATS SO DARN FUNNY!?" I scream at them, huffing.

"Relax." Sarah says rolling her eyes. "Damn Mia. It'll be okay. Why do you even have a purse?"

"Exactly," Maya adds in. "It's just a bloody purse!" She shrugs. "I can just buy you a new on if you want."

"Just a purse she says." I whisper. "JUST A PURSE SHE SAYS!" I say gradually getting louder.

"Calm down, Mia!" Katie yells at me. "You're going insane for nothing. Maya offered to buy you a new one. Hell, I'll buy you three is it calms you down a notch."

"You know, for some reason, I'm thinking that telling me to relax or calm down isn't actually making me relax or calm down." I narrow my eyes at them.

"We'll look for it tomorrow, Okay?" Sarah trying to reassure me. 

"That's a butt load of doo!" I yell. "I need it now!"

"Doo?" Katie repeats, stifling a laugh. I shoot her daggers. 

"Why do you want it so bad?' Maya asks. "Also you're 17, don't say doo." 

"It..." I sob ignoring Maya. 

"It?" They repeat.

"It...has..."

"Has?"

"It has a... a..."

A WHAT?" They yell simultaneously.

"It had a picture of me at the Christmas party Maya through last year!" I sobbed.

"Well at least it isn't the one where you were sleeping. You know, the really embarrassing one where you had paint, whipped cream, feathers and chocolate on your face. And like a bunch of other disgusting stuff." Sarah says laughing at the memory. "Like, that was hard to watch. It wasn't even just your face. You were literally covered in all of that." She remembers  fondly . 

"Oh god. It would have been horrible had you lost that photo." Katie says laughing. "I can't believe you even kept that picture." 

"Yeah!" Maya laughs along. "I mean you already have a nerd reputation at school. Who knows what would happen if--."

"THAT'S THE ONE!" I yell cutting her off. "I am so glad that you guys can just through memory lane right now." 

Everything turns quiet.

"Oh shit..." Maya whispers.

"I know." I nod, whimpering lowly.

"You know what?" Maya says with a strained smile. "It's probably in your room!" She says, trying to be optimistic for my sake. "I mean, people lose stuff in there room all the time!"

"Yeah!" Sarah agrees. "Like I just lose my lacrosse bag the other day and it ended up being in my closet." She smiles. "I mean, it happens all the time." 

"Totally!" Katie says. "Happens all the time!" She repeats.

"You think?" I ask smiling.

"No honey, we know." Sarah reassures me.

"Thanks guys!" I smile. "I'll see you guys later." I tell them proceeding to hang up. 

*Meanwhile*

"Man, she is so screwed." Sarah says sighing.

"Yes. That, she is." Katie agrees.

"No doubt about it." Maya nods.

10:00. P.M

"I can't find it..." I mumble searching mindlessly through the room. I looked just about everywhere.

Oh my god, I'm loosing my mind. Calm down Mia. Breathe in. Breathe out. In and out. Just look later. If it's here, it'll still be here later. I reassure myself.

I make my way to the edge of my bed  across the window in my room and take a seat. I stare out the window which happens to be directly in front of Jason's house--or his room to be more precise.

And I watch.

Alright, hold on. I know that it seems stalker like but it is pretty dang entertaining.

I get to see a popular person at a place where he is totally comfortable. If you think about it, it's really science, or research if you will. Don't you want to know, what a very attractive loner does that makes him the most popular student at school? 

If anything, it's a learning experience, that is unless he brings one of his "friends" over. That is one learning experiences I'm not willing to studying. The constant THUD noises, the groans and well it's pretty traumatic. 

I watch him lie on his bed, looking gorgeous as ever.

How can people be that hot, I often wonder. I glance at the mirror next to me. How can people be this unattractive? 

I shake the thought and look back at him. I notice him laugh at something in his hands. What is he laughing at? I see him fiddling with a square...picture? 

I squint my eyes looking at it closely. I laugh lightly at what was in his hands. It kind of looks like my embarrassing picture... My eyes widened at the realization. There it is- my embarrassing picture, right in his hands. 

My white purse with Dalmatian puppies kept next to him. I could spot that thing anywhere.

Oh no. Oh no. No, no, no, no, NO.

Aright Mr. McCoy, it's WAR!

Flash forward to 1 a.m.

I've seen enough mystery movies to know how this is going to go. Step 1, dress in the proper clothing. I put on a long sleeve black shirt, along with black jeans, black gloves and a black beanie, I am ready for revenge.

Well, I don't have a ski mask on me, so the hat will have to do.

I mean, same thing though, right?

Step 2. Prepare yourself. You will get that picture under any circumstances because you are Mia Swift-- Swifty. You are Swifty. You are fast, you can get this. 

Step 3: Commence the operation. I open my window carefully stepping onto the tree branch. Weirdly enough, there's a tree smack dab in the middle of our windows.

And a thank god there is so this mission is possible.

Right foot, left foot, breathe, breathe.

Honestly, I felt Like London Tipton in an episode of Suite Life of Zack and Cody right now.

I crawled on the branch till I was in the middle of the tree. My hand pressed against a twig and I almost yelped. Get it together Switfty, You'rem almost there. I climbed on to the next branch that was closer to his windowsill. It wasn't completely connected so there's some jumping and possible fall to my doom that could happen. But I am determined. I jump as high as I can and  I reach his window and I fiddled with the latch. It's already open.

Perfect.

I pull myself into the open window and carefully enter into room. Like a ninja, if I may add.

His bed is against the wall across the room. The purse is right next to it on the other side of his bed. The only way to get it is to climb over the bed.

Oh joy! NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

I've seen in a movie or two, the art of climbing over a sleeping dude. But then again, in the movie the guy usually wakes up.

Eh, I'm over thinking it.

Now I should've thought this through properly. There's probably another way where I didn't need to climb on him --- like an insane killer would do, but I didn't think about that. Because I mean, what are the odds anyways?

I carefully step onto his bed. I put my right hand on the right side above my right leg. I carefully put my left foot to the other side of him. I use my left hand to carefully grab the purse.

I am so close. 

I look back at his sleeping face. His eyes were closed and his face was completely relaxed. His black locks were extremely disheveled--well I mean he is sleeping-- and his lips were parted slightly.  His chest was reveling due to the fact that he was shirtless. A long dark scar laid beautifully across his skin coming from his back to both of his shoulder like wings on a bird. In fact, his entire body was covered in some kind of scar, as if he's been in so many fights. That's kinda of weird. Must be a popular person thing. 

Shaking my head from useless thoughts I continue the task at hand.  Just a little more and I'm there. I look back at his face, our noses were so close for an Eskimo kiss that I abruptly shook my head to. Yeah right, like the Nerd and the Bad Boy are about to have some kind of kiss. That'll never happen. My finger grazes the outer part of the purse and I smile in triumph. Almost there. I grab the purse and everything happened so fast. I lose my footing and I fall onto him.

Oh god what have I done?

His eyes dart open. His mouth slightly open in shock, I presume. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion. He quickly snaps out of it and flips me over with a frightening glint in his eyes--like a predictor and its and prey. His hands are on either side of me giving me a full picture of his perfectly sturdy, structural jaw, and piercing electric green eyes. He narrows his eyes menacingly, almost darkly. I shiver in fear for a second before snapping out of realizing the situation I was in.  

Well this could be a slight problem.

"Hiya, there." I squeak out nervous easily. "I am Mia Swift." 

***
A/N:
Well ladies and gentleman, our two main characters have met. What dangers and secrets are in store for our weird but beloved Mia?

And yes, chapter 2 is not what you'd call well written but hey now, it's the thought that counts, right...?

Haha, right? -.-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

368K 4.3K 12
Ally is a very cool chick. She's smart, down to earth, feisty, funny, and perceptive. She may or may not have a ghost on her side - do you believe? A...
Do The Math Da kujimo

Storie d'amore

96.8K 3.7K 20
Luke Smith grew up with a murderous father, an addict mother, and yet seemed to able to keep his sanity... Sorta. The kids on campus knew not to m...
4.4K 322 24
This book was originated by @RubixCube89201 The Good Girl's Bad Boys. Disclaimer! The Bad Boy's Sister does contain conversations about child abuse...
454K 9.7K 43
Mia Sanchez is a young girl who moved into town with her mom after her fathers passing. She's broken , lost and is trying to heal best she can . Dam...