In Silence (Book 2) || Loki X...

By KatLovesFictionalMen

This the the second book of the series. If you haven't read the first one....what are you still doing here?!?! More

Chapter 1: Who are you?
Chapter 2: Where are you going?
Chapter 3: I am back
Chapter 4: Memories and Visions
Chapter 5: The mission
Chapter 7: Back in action
Chapter 8: Make a choice
Chapter 9: S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 10: The final part of the plan
Chapter 11: The new base
Chapter 12: Date night
Chapter 13: Plan puppy
Chapter 14: And then you had a plan
Chapter 15: The new plan
Chapter 16: It's time
Chapter 17: And then the spell started
Chapter 18: An unexpected meetup
Chapter 19: A sudden turn of events
Chapter 20: Just you and me
Chapter 21: Back to the world of the living
Chapter 22: Please, wake up
Chapter 23: Almost
Chapter 24: Better than okay
Chapter 25: Keep them safe
Chapter 26: An interesting phone call
Chapter 27: I'm coming
Chapter 28: Because I changed
Chapter 29: The final exam
Chapter 30: We need to talk
Chapter 31: The end of and era
Chapter 32: A big decision
Chapter 33: This is not a goodbye
Author's Note

Chapter 6: Sokovia

1K 40 16
By KatLovesFictionalMen

A/N: I know it has been two weeks since my last update and I am SO SORRY!! I have been quite busy lately but I promise you that it is over now. I am back to updating every week😁

...

"Loki, you can tell me anything." You reassured your worried love.

"I need to say...that I am sorry y/n." Loki stuck his eyes on the floor.

"Why on earth would you be sorry?" You asked awkwardly.

"I failed you. I couldn't find a solution to your problem and so I gave up on you." He continued to avoid eye contact.

"I don't understand, Thor said-"

"He lied. We both did. I didn't fake my death because I wanted to continue the research on my own. I did it out of desperation, because I saw no end."

"Loki..." You tried to calm him down but he suddenly cut you.

"Mother died." He said and you felt like your heart had suddenly stopped. "And without her I saw no end."

"How did she die?" You tried to stay calm and hold back your tears. For Loki's shake.

"She was killed by the dark elves."

"Loki I am so sorry." You gently placed your hand on his cheek.

"I am the one who needs to apologise."

"No you are not." You turned Loki's head to look at you. "Dear you could never fail me. I know that you have been thinking about me for the past three years and that is more than enough."

"But because of me you now might be in danger."

"You know, you are not the only one who changed during the last three years. Somehow I grew stronger and I now, somehow, am more connected to my magic than ever. I understand that this isn't much but I can at least keep her at sleep for a while."

"And after that?" Loki looked you in the eyes.

"After that we'll see." You sighed and stuck your look on the floor.

"We have been so focused on this mission that none of us thought to ask you..." Loki gently took your hands and you immediately turned to look at him. "Are you okay y/n?"

Loki was right, no one had really asked you how you were feeling but to be honest you hadn't really thought about it either. You had so many things to process at once so it seemed easier to just focus on the mission, and the fact that you were back with your family.

The truth was that this was definitely not your best week of your life. In only two days you got back your memories and had to deal with an insane robots that wanted to wipe out humanity while also trying to keep asleep an evil spirit that wanted to kill you and take over your body. It was indeed quite the situation but what other choice did you have?

You definitely were not going to sit in a corner and cry all day.

"I am okay Loki." You finally gave him a half fake smile.

"Are sure darling?" He asked you again.

"Well there is no time for me to be anything else." You sighed and stood up. You then took Loki's hand and before he could say anything you dragged him out of the room with you.

The next thing you knew, the whole team was sitting inside the Quinjet, listening to one of Cap's motivational speeches. You were quite exited for your first mission with the team so you didn't really pay attention to what he was saying.

He definitely said something about all of you being a team and standing up for what was right but other than that you heard very little of what he had to say. You already knew your mission and so your mind was focused on executing the plan as perfectly as possible.

Once the jet landed on the ground of Sokovia everyone got out and started doing their part. The two new kids, whose names you finally learnt; Wanda and Pietro were on crowd control, they had to get everyone out of the city as fast as they could.

They were both quite skilled with Pietro having super speed and Wanda mind powers, quite similar to yours. They were both really good kids, though you seemed to connect with Pietro a little more, he was indeed more talkative than his sister and quite nicer than her. Wanda seemed very skeptical of you and everyone else on the team but Steve.

While the twins did their thing Thor and Loki went to find out what Ultron's plan while Bruce went to free Nat. On the other side you and Clint observed from afar, making sure everything was going right with the evacuation. Lastly Tony and Vision went to the church to meet Ultron. He himself had invited them and was waiting patiently. The plan was to get him offline as quick as possible, so he couldn't get a new body.

The people of Sokovia were scared but thanks to Wanda's powers and some of your, Clint and Pietro's help you managed to get them moving pretty easily. Though as you were walking around, making sure everything was okay, you saw a little boy crying on the side of the street. You immediately got to him and tried to calm him down but he was too scared.

You kept shouting at the people who were passing by if they knew him or his mother but got no answers. Finally you decided to pick up the boy and take him somewhere safe yourself. He thankfully stopped crying once he got into your arms and you were able to walk a few feet before a strong wind hit you and Pietro came in front of you.

"What are you doing." He said with his Russian like accent of his. He sounded quite funny.

"What does it look like I am doing? This kid got lost. I am taking him somewhere safe."

Pietro then looked at you and then at the boy in your arms and sighed.

"Just give him here. I can do it faster." He said, taking the boy away from you.

"You know technically I am faster than you. I can think faster that the average human and therefore react faster to curtain situations."

"Think fast? That's your super power?" Pietro laughed and turned around.

"I can fly too!" You shouted but he was already gone

You didn't know him for long but you already knew you liked him. The two of you were going to become very good friends in the future. Of course provided that you did not die in the mean time.

No, you had to focus. No Frey thinking was allowed.

"Hey Tony, what is going on over there?" You spoke to your ear peace but got no answer.

What the hell was he doing?

You really hoped he planned to stall some more because the city was not ready for a fight. The people were indeed moving but quite slow. The bridge they had to cross was too small and also blocked by many cars trying to leave as well.

"Umm guys..." You heard Tony's voice but before he could finish hundreds of robots started emerging from the ground.

You immediately ran to the centre, where some people were and tried to protect them. Some of the robots started flying around the city and in only a few seconds there was absolute chaos among the people.

Everyone was running and yelling and you could barely see clear with all the smoke and water around you. Clint you and Wand tried to get everyone off the bridge, as there was where the most robots were and the people followed your instructions immediately.

Suddenly, while you were offing some robots, preventing them to climb up the bridge, one of them got passed you and shoot to where Wanda and some other people were. You tried to protect her when another robot caught your hand and you had to deal with that.

During the mission you were trying to use your magic as little as possible, or at least save it until the final battle. The spell you were casting to keep Frey asleep was indeed easy but given the fact that you hadn't use any magic for a while it was too risky for you to use it all at once.

Thankfully Wanda reacted quickly and formed a red shield in front of her and the people. She tried to hold on as much as she could, so the people could go to safety but suddenly she was hit. You then immediately let out a big amount of your purple power that killed quite a few robots, clearing the path for you to go to Wanda.

She was still laying on the ground, breathing heavily and hardly. You then checked her body and head for any serious wounds and after realising that she was okay you helped her get up.

"Are you okay?" You looked into her eyes and she nodded. "Can you fight?"

"Yes." You said and looked at the more robots that were coming towards you.

No matter how many of those you killed they all just seemed to be getting more and more. They had completely taken over the bridge, which kept you form helping the rest of the people get out of the city.

The plan was to get everyone safe before the fight started, but the plan had now changed. Clint kept shooting his arrows at the robots while Steve came to the bridge as well, killing some of the with his shield. Meanwhile you and Wanda tried to protect the people behind you while also killing as many robots as you could.

Pietro was still nowhere to be seen and you were starting to worry. No matter where he had gotten the kid to he had to be back by now. You turned to look at Wanda who very worried, as did you, but you both decided not to say a word.

Both Wanda and her brother knew the risks of the missions when they came with you. The only thing you prayed for was that Pietro didn't have to face them that day.

"So what's the plan now?" You finally asked Clint who looked as confused as you.

"Stark, how's it going?" Steve shouted in the earpiece while disarming a robot.

"Guys, this is not looking good." Tony said.

Before any of you could answer the ground above you started shacking. You immediately got hold of a car along with Clint's hand. You both looked at each other with the same terrified look on your faces while the city slowly started to leave the ground completely. You held Clint's hand as tight as possible knowing that whatever was coming was not at all good.

"Sokovia is going for a ride." You suddenly heard F.R.I.D.A.Y's calm voice through your earpiece.

You looked in shock as the bridge in front you was suddenly cut in half and the city was already a few feet in the air.

Everyone who was near you immediately started to panic and now there was only so little things that you could do to save them. No matter how hard you tried the citizens were all too terrified to follow any instructions.

They were all running around like crazy and some even, idiotically jumped off the bridge in hopes to land on their feet. You tried to save and calm down as many of them as possible but the damage done was already too great.

Then your mind immediately went to Thor and Loki. You hadn't heard of them in a while. They had gone underground to find out Ultron's plan and since then you had lost any type of contact. Both of those two idiots refused to wear an earpiece, saying they could not understand that kind of technology.

The earth continued to shake as the city got higher to the air and the bridge in front of you slowly collapsed. Cap managed to make his way to you but there was still no sign of Thor, Loki or Pietro.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 122K 95
You've been living unhappily with your foster parents and hiding your magical abilities for years, until one day Thor accidentally throws a bus at yo...
279 47 21
Second book in the 'My Avengers' collection So you protected New York from the Chitauri and the Tesseract. But you still don't know on which side yo...
1.2K 36 8
Taking off where the first book left off..something is happening and it doesn't seem quite right..the world it bittersweet and the trauma lingers hol...
125K 2.3K 30
(THIS BOOK IS ALSO GOING THROUGH EDITING) This is my second book, but it's just a bunch of Loki oneshots, and the pictures in this one shot book sadl...